PDA

View Full Version : "Down For Whateva" May 4th car meet and event

mavfan37
04-27-2014, 01:06 AM
Nick, Josh and I went out to this show/event last year and it was a pretty good turnout. My wife and I will be going and a few of us from the Mansfield Fuzzy's group will be going as well, just giving everyone a heads up.

Sunday May 4, 2014

Grand Prairie Municipal Airport
3116 S Great Southwest Pkwy
Next to Mixed-up Burgers

BIGGER AND BETTER!
That's right a car meet on an Air Strip! We've had the ability to partner with Mixed Up Burgers which has allowed us to use their FBO to host this amazing chance to enjoy our meet on an actual Air Port tarmac. You won't want to miss it!

$2 Beer & $3 Margaritas (With Valid ID)
Vendors welcome!
Live DJ for your entertainment
1-6 pm come early for the best parking!
$5 a car (Per car not per person, to cover rental of the property)

ABSOLUTELY NO BURNOUTS, DOING DONUTS, REVVING, LITTERING, WHEELIES OR STUNT RIDING. HELP US BY RESPECTING THESE RULES SO WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE OF THEM FROM THIS LOCATION.

Vendors:
Lexus Fitment
Str8 fresh
DWS PARTS (probable)
Top Speed
Sticker Shop

If you would like to volunteer to help this meet go smoothly we would greatly appreciate it, please contact us if you're interested. You help us and we will help you!

If you wish to attend as a vendor contact us either through here, our actual Facebook page Down For Whateva (DFW) or you may email us at [email protected] or [email protected]

50 Dollar Fee Deadline will be announced soon, or may just charge at the door, not decided yet!

Our goal is to achieve a greater turnout and a better environment than what turned out to be an unbelievable turnout last year!

JDMLOL
04-27-2014, 09:44 AM
What's the 50 dollar fee for?

rriddle3
04-27-2014, 01:30 PM
I'm getting a rice bowl vibe from the ad.

mavfan37
04-27-2014, 02:44 PM
It looks like the $50 fee is for vendors attending

mavfan37
04-27-2014, 02:46 PM
It was a lot of ricer cars last time, but with that said there were a few cars that showed up that were pretty sweet. Also, Mixed up burger was pretty good.

mavfan37
05-02-2014, 06:52 PM
bump for the weekend

BeastStang1302
05-03-2014, 02:47 AM
bump for the weekend

Don't think I'm gonna make this one, I'll definitely be there at the track wit ya next Saturday night though.