PDA

View Full Version : Calling out any Mustang 650rw or less.

Pages : [1] 2

Zeek
04-15-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm able to get out to the Coit meet this Friday coming up. I'd like to pick on all you "Fast" Mustangs! COME GET SOME!
PS: Darkpony you should come :)

Grandpa
04-15-2014, 10:50 PM
Subscribing lol

PLASMAN
04-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Alex Turner

zsommer79
04-15-2014, 11:47 PM
Why bother you sound pretty confident you can beat 650 or less so if you lose you are just going to accuse them of making more and lying.

Zeek
04-15-2014, 11:51 PM
Why bother you sound pretty confident you can beat 650 or less so if you lose you are just going to accuse them of making more and lying.

No. I haven't even raced anyone yet I'm just going out and want to make sure I can get in a couple races since I can hardly ever make it out to the meet. Win or Lose idc tbh I just wanna get out and race.

downtime!
04-15-2014, 11:52 PM
Yep, that's a pretty specific request right there. I know Doug H is over on the Dallas side of town, he's got another slow Kenne Bell car. Maybe he'll see this. And yes, I think Dark Pony should come too. Nothing takes the wind out of your sails like watching Mustang tail lights disappear from view.

Zeek
04-15-2014, 11:59 PM
Yep, that's a pretty specific request right there. I know Doug H is over on the Dallas side of town, he's got another slow Kenne Bell car. Maybe he'll see this. And yes, I think Dark Pony should come too. Nothing takes the wind out of your sails like watching Mustang tail lights disappear from view.

I can't wait. Sounds like fun. Any mustang with a blower should be able to beat me.

zsommer79
04-16-2014, 12:08 AM
No. I haven't even raced anyone yet I'm just going out and want to make sure I can get in a couple races since I can hardly ever make it out to the meet. Win or Lose idc tbh I just wanna get out and race.

I was just BSing, you wanting from a roll or dig?

Zeek
04-16-2014, 12:08 AM
Roll Racing out at the Coit meet

Junkie
04-16-2014, 12:28 AM
what kind of power does the Vette make? Dope?

DirtyD
04-16-2014, 12:33 AM

BERT
04-16-2014, 01:46 AM
Really going out on a limb here, Zeek. A really big sturdy limb

kdanner
04-16-2014, 02:49 AM
Damn I wish my car was together, I bet it didn't make within 200 of that number. It'll probably still be 100 short of that when done, maybe we can do it then. :signs6:

Zeek
04-16-2014, 02:59 AM
what kind of power does the Vette make? Dope?

About as much as a LS3 makes with bolt ons and a cam lol
Vic wants me to race your ZR1. I heard its slow. So if your still stock friday it should be fun?

Dark Pony
04-16-2014, 07:12 AM
I'm installing my clutch tonight. My stock one took a shit. My plans were to try to get it broken in before Friday and head to Ennis. Oh wait, you can't drag race...lol ;-)

Dark Pony
04-16-2014, 07:14 AM

Just another Vette guy looking to be disappointed huh? Lol

Zeek
04-16-2014, 08:02 AM
Just another Vette guy looking to be disappointed huh? Lol

I can't wait to get disappointed. Come on out to the meet and let's see how it goes.

Grandpa
04-16-2014, 09:15 AM

Last I heard Doug was installing an Aluminator motor in his car. His car, with a built motor and KB turned up should make well over 650. lol

I'm installing my clutch tonight. My stock one took a shit. My plans were to try to get it broken in before Friday and head to Ennis. Oh wait, you can't drag race...lol ;-)

Backpeddle...backpeddle...

After my first round of mods coming up, I'll be glad to go to the track and run ya from a dig. :burnout:

Junkie
04-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Zeek I don't know if I'm coming out this week, but if I do we can run.

Zeek
04-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Zeek I don't know if I'm coming out this week, but if I do we can run.

Sounds good Will

DirtyD
04-16-2014, 03:47 PM
Doug's car made a little more than 650 at the wheel.

downtime!
04-16-2014, 07:08 PM
Just a little....

STROKD
04-16-2014, 07:12 PM
Lol... so sad.

Zeek
04-16-2014, 11:50 PM
So I post calling out mustangs on a mustang fourm and only 1 Corvette says he'll race. Fail!

STROKD
04-17-2014, 12:11 AM
So I post calling out mustangs on a mustang fourm and only 1 Corvette says he'll race. Fail!

lol that is almost word for word (minus the swear words), text I received from Vic... I agree. No one races here unless it's at the track. :ROFLJest:

Grandpa
04-17-2014, 12:23 AM
lol that is almost word for word (minus the swear words), text I received from Vic... I agree. No one races here unless it's at the track. :ROFLJest:

Or race without seeing a dyno sheet to bench race it to death first... lol

BERT
04-17-2014, 12:24 AM

No, you came on here knowing damn well no one would race you and that you are faster than most on here. Wish I was as brave as you lol

DirtyD
04-17-2014, 12:35 AM
No, you came on here knowing damn well no one would race you and that you are faster than most on here. Wish I was as brave as you lol

^this

kdanner
04-17-2014, 01:14 AM

Sorry, where were you last year? You can have a shot at it when I'm ready again.

No one races here unless it's at the track.

Yes, the track, where it's actually measurable. How convenient that some are afraid to actually have a timeslip show their performance, or lack thereof. :yaoface2:

Grandpa
04-17-2014, 10:40 AM
Yes, the track, where it's actually measurable. How convenient that some are afraid to actually have a timeslip show their performance, or lack thereof. :yaoface2:

Nonsense. It's about not driving an hour, paying to get it, sitting in line forever just to go race one guy for a few seconds.

Plus there is that whole thing with a stock Vette rearend on a sticky surface that known to BOOM under stock power let alone bolt on power.

All this talk about being "afraid" to race, track vs street etc, is candy ass bullshit. Either agree to race the race he is asking for or don't say anything at all.

Crimson600+HP
04-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Street racing is stupid. I said it.

STROKD
04-17-2014, 11:22 AM
Sorry, where were you last year? You can have a shot at it when I'm ready again.

Lol, I went 129 almost last century. That was fast in 2002. Having owned 3 Vettes recently, taking them to the track and leaving the line hard is hit and miss if it will end up at the shop. Zeek works 90 hours a week and needs the car driveable, not living at the shop like the other so called fast Mustangs around here do.

STROKD
04-17-2014, 11:24 AM
Nonsense. It's about not driving an hour, paying to get it, sitting in line forever just to go race one guy for a few seconds.

Plus there is that whole thing with a stock Vette rearend on a sticky surface that known to BOOM under stock power let alone bolt on power.

All this talk about being "afraid" to race, track vs street etc, is candy ass bullshit. Either agree to race the race he is asking for or don't say anything at all.

All 3 statements are right on point. Standing around at the track isnt too fun unless Im eatin a cheeseburger.

Grandpa
04-17-2014, 11:24 AM
Street racing is stupid. I said it.

That's your opinion. I even somewhat agree with you, but that doesn't change the fact it does, and always will still happen.

Going to the track can be fun if a whole group goes together to compete against eachother, but that rarely happens. But going to the track just to chase magical ET numbers that at the end of the day means nothing is booooooooring. Tracks are far away, usually horrible tracks conditions, long waits to maybe get in two or three passes and have to pay for all that really turns a lot of people off on going to the track.

STROKD
04-17-2014, 11:29 AM
That's your opinion. I even somewhat agree with you, but that doesn't change the fact it does, and always will still happen.

Going to the track can be fun if a whole group goes together to compete against eachother, but that rarely happens. But going to the track just to chase magical ET numbers that at the end of the day means nothing is booooooooring. Tracks are far away, usually horrible tracks conditions, long waits to maybe get in two or three passes and have to pay for all that really turns a lot of people off on going to the track.

The most fun I ever had at the track was racing a heads up class race for money. I got second because I got treed but I had the quicker car. I was one of the only actual street cars in my class vs a bunch of auto computer delayed bracket cars... I was rowing gears in my full weight street car against a bunch of dudes that live at the track in their shells of cars with one seat and a steering wheel on slicks. was a fun ass day, but street nights are pretty damn lame.

Junkie
04-17-2014, 11:36 AM

I don't even know you, or know what you drive.

But I bet I beat the fucking brakes off of it. Street, track, road course.

no fucks given

STROKD
04-17-2014, 11:56 AM

no fucks given

:biggun: lol good shit

He has a 5.0. See his sig.

Grandpa
04-17-2014, 12:07 PM
The most fun I ever had at the track was racing a heads up class race for money. I got second because I got treed but I had the quicker car. I was one of the only actual street cars in my class vs a bunch of auto computer delayed bracket cars... I was rowing gears in my full weight street car against a bunch of dudes that live at the track in their shells of cars with one seat and a steering wheel on slicks. was a fun ass day, but street nights are pretty damn lame.

I used to go to the track a few times a month. But when the car gets to a certain point, it starts to feel more like work, then going to the track and having fun.

Also, the tracks locally have been on a decline for years. They aren't making money, so they are putting less money into the tracks, less prep. Their give a fuck factor seems to be really low allowing the street cars on street tires to run with the prepped cars fucking up the surface. It's just a mess and not worth the hassle anymore.

Junkie
04-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Northstar is more bad ass now than it was years ago. Tracks locally are still going fast.

Grandpa
04-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Northstar is more bad ass now than it was years ago. Tracks locally are still going fast.

I haven't been out there in a long time. That track is far as fuck from me! haha.

Junkie
04-17-2014, 12:20 PM
I'm at that track at least once a month.

BERT
04-17-2014, 03:06 PM
I'm at that track at least once a month.

I was at the track more than that back when Hallsville was open. I miss that track, damn thing hooked

BERT
04-17-2014, 03:08 PM

no fucks given

Yeah but considering what your "slow" car is, that's not much of a stretch.

STROKD
04-17-2014, 04:34 PM
Yeah but considering what your "slow" car is, that's not much of a stretch.

His 37 Ford would damn near keep up! :Big Laugh:

Grandpa
04-17-2014, 04:37 PM
His 37 Ford would damn near keep up! :Big Laugh:

Have you seen Bert's car? If Bert even dreamed about beating Will's 37 when he woke up he should apologize! :Big Laugh:

STROKD
04-17-2014, 05:01 PM
Have you seen Bert's car? If Bert even dreamed about beating Will's 37 when he woke up he should apologize! :Big Laugh:

Haha I was more meaning the 37 vs Danner, since that is who was argueing.

BERT
04-17-2014, 05:15 PM

Hey, motherfucker, when's y'alls next poker game? :D

Grandpa
04-17-2014, 05:16 PM

You were paying attention to that? lol

Hey, motherfucker, when's y'alls next poker game? :D

You aren't invited, asshole. All their moniez are mine!!! :Big Laugh:

BERT
04-17-2014, 05:17 PM

Steve is slow and has a hard time paying attention to what is going on

BERT
04-17-2014, 05:17 PM
You were paying attention to that? lol

You aren't invited, asshole. All their moniez are mine!!! :Big Laugh:

chicken shit lol

re-rx7
04-17-2014, 05:54 PM
Building a race car that's also your daily is a bad idea. Wait vettes break at the drag strip? But but but its a vette? Like I said the mustangs and camaros are drag cars. The new stang weighs the same as a new vette so it should be interesting when you start making power through those.

Zeek
04-17-2014, 07:27 PM
Building a race car that's also your daily is a bad idea. Wait vettes break at the drag strip? But but but its a vette? Like I said the mustangs and camaros are drag cars. The new stang weighs the same as a new vette so it should be interesting when you start making power through those.

New stang also has IRS so it will probably have the same problems as the vette.

re-rx7
04-17-2014, 07:53 PM
That is purely speculative.

TwoQuack
04-17-2014, 08:08 PM
Want to have a blast racing, meet me at an HPDE. I was out blowing doors off GTRs, Posrches and M3s. The next www.thedriversedge.net signup is Monday. Come out and race me there.

IMO drag racing is for wannabes. Just like some kid who buys a sport bike. Any idiot can drive fast in a straight line.

Junkie
04-17-2014, 08:25 PM
Want to have a blast racing, meet me at an HPDE. I was out blowing doors off GTRs, Posrches and M3s. The next www.thedriversedge.net signup is Monday. Come out and race me there.

IMO drag racing is for wannabes. Just like some kid who buys a sport bike. Any idiot can drive fast in a straight line.

You would know this from experience? How fast have you gone at any drag strip?

Before you ask, yes I've done drivers edge events. Great organization and group of people.

But people that talk like you, is why mostly everyone thinks road race guys are elitist faggots.

rlhay2
04-17-2014, 08:51 PM

Now you have my attention!

TwoQuack
04-17-2014, 08:53 PM
You would know this from experience? How fast have you gone at any drag strip?

But people that talk like you, is why mostly everyone thinks road race guys are elitist faggots.

Ever ran from a cop? Chased someone down? Road raced to your house? I've done all of them. Including getting busted at the end of my run from the cops by the FW Helicopter with infrared cam.

They're useful skills and IMO much more practical than straight line. If someone thinks this makes me an elitist faggot, then said person is free to "suck it."

rlhay2
04-17-2014, 08:58 PM

Humor me, post your lap times:
ECR
Hallett
No Problem Raceway
MSR-C
MSR-H
TWS
Gulfsport Speedway
Harris Hill

Junkie
04-17-2014, 09:13 PM
Ever ran from a cop? Chased someone down? Road raced to your house? I've done all of them. Including getting busted at the end of my run from the cops by the FW Helicopter with infrared cam.

They're useful skills and IMO much more practical than straight line. If someone thinks this makes me an elitist faggot, then said person is free to "suck it."

Actually yes, I've done all of that.

Like I said, how fast have you been in a real drag race? 60? 330? etc…

I would assume its really fucking fast, since you're an expert and its so easy.

yes. This is me calling you the typical road racing, know it all, elitist faggot. Guys with your attitude. Making road racing a bad experience.

kdanner
04-17-2014, 09:25 PM

Well you said it, stock rear end. I don't use a stock rear end, don't know why anyone would expect to. No reason to add power to a car and then not be able to actually use it.

needs the car driveable, not living at the shop

So fix it. I know guys with Corvettes certainly way quicker than he is and they aren't breaking rear ends and are at the track all the time.

usually horrible tracks conditions

Most tracks in TX works really well. I bet I could find multiple reasons in your tire and suspension choices why you have problems.

no fucks given

You can have a shot too if you want.

This. Also these self proclaimed "road racers" usually don't even race, they mostly drive around cones in parking lots, or when they get on an actual circuit it's some track day with all kinds of rules about when you can pass or not, there is no racing going on. They damn sure don't run at things like Big Bend either, now that's getting after it on a road.

Zeek
04-17-2014, 09:34 PM
Junkie<------his name is will. He'sbeen there done that. Don't fuck with him
Nuff said

downtime!
04-17-2014, 09:37 PM
Generally speaking, I usually side with the Stang guys on here, but Will's slow car is literally faster than the fastest car on this board. KDanner, I'm with you most of the time, but if Junkie takes you up on your offer, better hope he doesn't bring the Supra, let alone the V.

re-rx7
04-17-2014, 09:39 PM
Will slow car is a zr1. It depends on where said races go down. Track, street ect. There is always someone faster.

TwoQuack
04-17-2014, 09:56 PM
yes. This is me calling you the typical road racing, know it all, elitist faggot. Guys with your attitude. Making road racing a bad experience.

If my invite for guys here to join me at a track day offends you to the point of calling me an elitist faggot, then you, sir, are the one with the issue.

It's attitudes like yours that make otherwise positive informational forums immature name calling forums.

Stangmaster281
04-17-2014, 09:58 PM
If we race to 100 and you give me a head start that's about as long as an airstrip I'll run you.:jester: 2v ain't scared of no vette.

Zeek
04-17-2014, 10:04 PM
Will slow car is a zr1. It depends on where said races go down. Track, street ect. There is always someone faster.

And that someone whos faster is Will.

re-rx7
04-17-2014, 10:08 PM
And that someone whos faster is Will.

You need a saddle for that dick riding? I'm not saying will doesn't have fast shit. It's what he is known for around here. I'm saying there is always someone even faster.

Crimson600+HP
04-17-2014, 10:17 PM
This isn't targeted at anyone here, but this is all I can think of now when I look at this thread.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/45439316.jpg

Slow Five-O
04-17-2014, 11:07 PM

Lmfao. You already sounded like a moron how is this post supposed to help your case?

downtime!
04-17-2014, 11:12 PM
Will slow car is a zr1. It depends on where said races go down. Track, street ect. There is always someone faster.But his fast cars are a Supra that I believe went 9's (been a while since I remember seeing it out) and the new twins on the V making 4 digit horsepower. The point is, mid 10's aren't really going to scare him off from the race.

Grandpa
04-17-2014, 11:13 PM
Well you said it, stock rear end. I don't use a stock rear end, don't know why anyone would expect to. No reason to add power to a car and then not be able to actually use it.

So fix it. I know guys with Corvettes certainly way quicker than he is and they aren't breaking rear ends and are at the track all the time.

Most tracks in TX works really well. I bet I could find multiple reasons in your tire and suspension choices why you have problems.

You can have a shot too if you want.

This. Also these self proclaimed "road racers" usually don't even race, they mostly drive around cones in parking lots, or when they get on an actual circuit it's some track day with all kinds of rules about when you can pass or not, there is no racing going on. They damn sure don't run at things like Big Bend either, now that's getting after it on a road.

Lol. You're a real riot!

Grandpa
04-17-2014, 11:15 PM
But his fast cars are a Supra that I believe went 9's (been a while since I remember seeing it out) and the new twins on the V making 4 digit horsepower. The point is, mid 10's aren't really going to scare him off from the race.

Lol, yeah you're a lil out of the loop with that old info. Hahahaha

downtime!
04-18-2014, 08:48 AM
Lol, yeah you're a lil out of the loop with that old info. Hahahaha

Does he even still have the Toyota? LOL!

Like I said, usually I side with the Stang guys on these things since it's usually some clueless jackwad calling them out, but when it comes to Will, those of us that have been around a while know he has some fairly serious toys.

Junkie
04-18-2014, 10:40 AM
Yes sir I do. It went 5.61@137 in the 1/8th, with a 6spd

Since drag racing is so easy, I'm sure our road racing friend has been much faster though.

Midnight11
04-18-2014, 10:59 AM
I call Steve out so we can start a new rivalry lol

BERT
04-18-2014, 11:00 AM

I don't know what to say about this, I'm damn near speechless

Junkie
04-18-2014, 11:21 AM
I don't know what to say about this, I'm damn near speechless

His attitude is the main reason why I never enjoyed going road racing with a few friends of mine. It seems the general opinion from most of the people in the pitts is that they are better drivers than everyone else on the planet. The only kind of real racing is the kind they do. Everything else is easy, blah blah

I've never met a group of people like that before. I respect every type of racing, even fucking drifting. Is it my thing, no. But road race guys aren't like that. They like to talk about how easy everything else is, of course without any real experience to back it up.

This guy just outlines the attitude of a faggoty road racer that hasn't experienced most other types of motorsports.

BERT
04-18-2014, 11:29 AM
His attitude is the main reason why I never enjoyed going road racing with a few friends of mine. It seems the general opinion from most of the people in the pitts is that they are better drivers than everyone else on the planet. The only kind of real racing is the kind they do. Everything else is easy, blah blah

I've never met a group of people like that before. I respect every type of racing, even fucking drifting. Is it my thing, no. But road race guys aren't like that. They like to talk about how easy everything else is, of course without any real experience to back it up.

This guy just outlines the attitude of a faggoty road racer that hasn't experienced most other types of motorsports.

Bet they do crossfit too

Klownz
04-18-2014, 11:36 AM

:manos:

Grandpa
04-18-2014, 12:05 PM
I call Steve out so we can start a new rivalry lol

Lol. Bring it pretty boy.

STROKD
04-18-2014, 01:05 PM

Exactly... the actual FAST guys like Jordon and Chris J., are cool as fuck about all types of racing. they even were bad asses in RC and carts. The ones flapping their jaws are usually trying to be bad asses when most people would smoke them at any type of racing if they even tried to.

downtime!
04-18-2014, 01:39 PM
Yes sir I do. It went 5.61@137 in the 1/8th, with a 6spd

Since drag racing is so easy, I'm sure our road racing friend has been much faster though.What ever happened with the Fox coupe project that you bought those 325's from me for? Sounded like it was gonna be another bad ass toy.

Junkie
04-18-2014, 01:43 PM
What ever happened with the Fox coupe project that you bought those 325's from me for? Sounded like it was gonna be another bad ass toy.

Got tired of so many big build projects, sold the roller to a local DFW car guy. It should be running this summer.

I'm also going to sell my 93 Cobra. I just can't deal with SBF shit, and I don't want to cut the car up to put an LS in it

STROKD
04-18-2014, 02:15 PM
What ever happened with the Fox coupe project that you bought those 325's from me for? Sounded like it was gonna be another bad ass toy.

U takin the Dart out to Forrest tomorrow? Id love to check it out. If I go Ill be in the lowest Road Runner there (with Cali custom plates), faded red with a rusty roof. Come say hi if you see it.

BERT
04-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Got tired of so many big build projects, sold the roller to a local DFW car guy. It should be running this summer.

I'm also going to sell my 93 Cobra. I just can't deal with SBF shit, and I don't want to cut the car up to put an LS in it

May I ask why?

Junkie
04-18-2014, 02:59 PM
I've had well over 10 of them, never had great luck with SBF's. This motor is built to the hilt. Supposed to handle 1000+rw easily. But personally. I would love the car with road race suspension and an LS3, which I don't want to do to a nice, mint, low miles 93 Cobra….

BERT
04-18-2014, 03:41 PM
I've had well over 10 of them, never had great luck with SBF's. This motor is built to the hilt. Supposed to handle 1000+rw easily. But personally. I would love the car with road race suspension and an LS3, which I don't want to do to a nice, mint, low miles 93 Cobra….

Fair enough

Grandpa
04-18-2014, 03:58 PM
May I ask why?

Cuz he doesnt like spending alot of money to go slow dammit..lol

BERT
04-18-2014, 03:59 PM
Cuz he doesnt like spending alot of money to go slow dammit..lol

Oh shut up

Midnight11
04-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Steve doesn't have to worry about shifting now so he is confident lol

re-rx7
04-18-2014, 04:08 PM
Oh god here we go with the LS nutswinging again.

Slow Five-O
04-18-2014, 05:00 PM
I wish i had money for LS stuff. =(

But I've had pretty good results with my SBF stuff.

Grandpa
04-18-2014, 05:21 PM
Steve doesn't have to worry about shifting now so he is confident lol

Damn straight. The sooner you get your race in the better, sugarbritches. Cuz if you wait too long you wont have a chance in hell. Muhahaha.

Grandpa
04-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Oh god here we go with the LS nutswinging again.

Stop crying, sissy. Take your ass back RKC if you dont like it.

Junkie
04-18-2014, 05:35 PM
I wish i had money for LS stuff. =(

But I've had pretty good results with my SBF stuff.

For me, Ford stuff always ends up costing WAY more! But I have some crazy luck with stock bottom end, stock head LS stuff.

downtime!
04-18-2014, 05:44 PM
U takin the Dart out to Forrest tomorrow? Id love to check it out. If I go Ill be in the lowest Road Runner there (with Cali custom plates), faded red with a rusty roof. Come say hi if you see it.I wish, still fighting overheating issues. Got a new radiator in, just haven't had time to install it.

BERT
04-18-2014, 05:45 PM
for me, ford stuff always ends up costing way more! But i have some crazy luck with stock bottom end, stock head ls stuff.

naaahhhhhhhh

Grandpa
04-18-2014, 05:47 PM
naaahhhhhhhh

Lol thats cuz you've never bad a car make more than 500rw. Shit it cheap up to that point!

Midnight11
04-18-2014, 05:49 PM
Damn straight. The sooner you get your race in the better, sugarbritches. Cuz if you wait too long you wont have a chance in hell. Muhahaha.

Sounds good boss man

Grandpa
04-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Sounds good boss man

You should have me covered right now I think. We make about the same power but I'm way heavier. I'll give you a roll race but I want a dig race too. :)

re-rx7
04-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Stop crying, sissy. Take your ass back RKC if you dont like it.

No I will stay. Funny when your bitching/ranting/trolling its ok. Can you ban yourself from being hypocritical?

BERT
04-18-2014, 06:28 PM
Lol thats cuz you've never bad a car make more than 500rw. Shit it cheap up to that point!

I was agreeing with his crazy luck. Put your rainbow pom poms away

Grandpa
04-18-2014, 06:35 PM
No I will stay. Funny when your bitching/ranting/trolling its ok. Can you ban yourself from being hypocritical?

I could, but instead I'll give you a 48 hour vacation to treat the rest of the board. Congrats on being the first!

Junkie
04-18-2014, 07:16 PM

Man you're pretty cool in person, but on the internet you are one annoying fuck.

5PointSlow
04-18-2014, 07:22 PM
Man you're pretty cool in person, but on the internet you are one annoying fuck.

roflmao!

Stangmaster281
04-18-2014, 07:46 PM

Welcome to the internet.

Grandpa
04-18-2014, 08:10 PM

Lmao. He is going to be annoying elsewhere for 48 hours.

STROKD
04-18-2014, 09:25 PM
Lmao. He is going to be annoying elsewhere for 48 hours.

Woohoo!

Slow Five-O
04-18-2014, 10:15 PM
For me, Ford stuff always ends up costing WAY more! But I have some crazy luck with stock bottom end, stock head LS stuff.

Im a cheap ass. Budget with used parts lol.

One of these days I'll have some nice LS stuff. I love everything fast. But i tend to favor Mustangs because they're lighter and i like playing the under dog.

It'll be a while before LS anything for me though. Just bought a house in Sanger and move in on may!

STROKD
04-18-2014, 10:32 PM
I like small block fords. :)

Junkie
04-19-2014, 03:36 AM
I like small block fords. :)

Stock bottom end will out MPH your old SBF combo, just sayin :)

STROKD
04-19-2014, 11:47 AM
Stock bottom end will out MPH your old SBF combo, just sayin :)

With mine turned up? Thats Impressive! 360s in renegade with identical setups and cams to mine were trapping about 175 back then, so I figure my 408 could have done at least that. Andrew went 159 with his 348 (street heads and baby cam) and smaller YS blower on drag radials.

saw no need to pulley down when I rarely lost a race on pump gas and 14 psi.

Just sayin ;) apples to apples my friend. You just hate sbf's and thats cool. Id spend twice as much to run the same as a LS just because Im retarded and stubborn. I didnt have the same build in ny 408 as I do now. under 10 k for everything including the blower. The new setup will cost 3 x that when its done.:(

Junkie
04-19-2014, 12:43 PM
With mine turned up? Thats Impressive! 360s in renegade with identical setups and cams to mine were trapping about 175 back then, so I figure my 408 could have done at least that. Andrew went 159 with his 348 (street heads and baby cam) and smaller YS blower on drag radials.

saw no need to pulley down when I rarely lost a race on pump gas and 14 psi.

Just sayin ;) apples to apples my friend. You just hate sbf's and thats cool. Id spend twice as much to run the same as a LS just because Im retarded and stubborn. I didnt have the same build in ny 408 as I do now. under 10 k for everything including the blower. The new setup will cost 3 x that when its done.:(

What did YOUR 408 trap, not some other guy on the internet?

I've been 144 in a stock bottom end LS car, stock ported heads, at 4665lb race weight.

STROKD
04-19-2014, 02:59 PM
What did YOUR 408 trap, not some other guy on the internet?

I've been 144 in a stock bottom end LS car, stock ported heads, at 4665lb race weight.

139.9, on 17s at 3700 lbs. It hooked at about 1000 feet. Back halved almost 36 (104.2 eigth) Again apples to apples, your car was max effort, mine was dont give a damn, it runs good enough on 6 cylinders mode. It trapped at about 5500 rpm or so which was about 600 rw.

I never maxed the car's potential, and dont really care. I wanted a rebuild and turbos to get rid of the janky ass headers I had. Just ran out of money.. itll run some day, I was in storage today and said hi to it. Lmao

Junkie
04-19-2014, 03:54 PM
My car was far from max effort lol. Also 17" wheels. So it's similar, my LS just went faster than your ford. While being heavier and having AC seats

STROKD
04-19-2014, 04:53 PM
My car was far from max effort lol. Also 17" wheels. So it's similar, my LS just went faster than your ford. While being heavier and having AC seats

Yep, and in 1999 when I built my car, the LSA didnt exist.

I still like my slow ass small block Fords. :) Ill enjoy you being happy setting records and smoking everyone in your LS stuff.

Grandpa
04-19-2014, 05:17 PM

I still like my slow ass small block Fords. :) Ill enjoy you being happy setting records and smoking everyone in your LS stuff.

Yes, ive been listening to you "enjoy" your SBF in pieces for years now..lol

STROKD
04-19-2014, 05:30 PM
Yes, ive been listening to you "enjoy" your SBF in pieces for years now..lol

Yep, gonna be that way till I get a real job. So far so good on the one I told you about. Hoping to have an offer by end of next week.

Not like itd matter, I cant afford a LS either. I can barely afford gas right now.:Pshyco:

Grandpa
04-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Yep, gonna be that way till I get a real job. So far so good on the one I told you about. Hoping to have an offer by end of next week.

Not like itd matter, I cant afford a LS either. I can barely afford gas right now.:Pshyco:

Awesome. Will keep my fingers crossed for ya. You should sell all that SBF stuff and put it into the LS2 car!

STROKD
04-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Awesome. Will keep my fingers crossed for ya. You should sell all that SBF stuff and put it into the LS2 car!

Lmfao, no thanks.

Dark Pony
04-20-2014, 11:11 AM
Btw, Zeek...I showed up and asked where you were. No one knew who you were or what your car looked like. I drove 50+ miles one way to show you some tail lights and it ended up being a waste. You can come to my side of town now.

Zeek
04-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Lol I was there. Went out and raced 2x. I got there at like 10:20 and didn't leave till 2:30am. You didn't try very hard. I met 5.slow and we talked for a bit.

Dark Pony
04-20-2014, 02:02 PM
I left around that time. My wife got bored and it takes us over an hour to get home.

Zeek
04-20-2014, 02:04 PM
The meet starts at like 9-9:30. Usually around 11:30-12 when races start.

Zeek
04-20-2014, 02:05 PM
BTW I drove from Lone Oak. Which is over an hour.

Dark Pony
04-20-2014, 02:10 PM
We will have to reschedule I guess.

Junkie
04-20-2014, 02:20 PM

That's true

FYI. Lydia went 150mph traps on her LS car back then. Stock block, heads and intake :-)

Btw, Zeek...I showed up and asked where you were. No one knew who you were or what your car looked like. I drove 50+ miles one way to show you some tail lights and it ended up being a waste. You can come to my side of town now.

Lol. When you pulled up I asked you about your car. You just walked off and didn't acknowledge me. Didn't seem like you wanted to race to me.

Dark Pony
04-20-2014, 02:23 PM
That's true

FYI. Lydia went 150mph traps on her LS car back then. Stock block, heads and intake :-)

Lol. When you pulled up I asked you about your car. You just walked off and didn't acknowledge me. Didn't seem like you wanted to race to me.

Haha it wasn't out of disrespect. I didn't know if you were toying with me or what. My car compared to most that were out there, isn't that fast. I was going to say it was JUST another 600 hp Mustang.

Grandpa
04-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Lol, Jonathon was skuuured.

Dark Pony
04-20-2014, 02:51 PM
Lol, Jonathon was skuuured.

:challenge: Want me to drag your Caddy, old man? Lol

Grandpa
04-20-2014, 03:15 PM
:challenge: Want me to drag your Caddy, old man? Lol

Lmao. I'm down. =)

Midnight11
04-20-2014, 03:46 PM
once that race happens i bet jonathon gets a v... lol

Grandpa
04-20-2014, 04:51 PM
once that race happens i bet jonathon gets a v... lol

Nahhhh. Its a slow Grandpa car. It even has two car seats in the back for the grandkids!

Dark Pony
04-20-2014, 06:10 PM
I've talked to my wife about it before. It would be nice to have a car she can drive and enjoy too. I think any other move would be a Vette though. I've talked about it for the last 7 years, but it hasn't been practical.

Midnight11
04-20-2014, 06:27 PM
I found a 09 for a good deal just wanna wait to drive a 15 first

Dark Pony
04-20-2014, 07:04 PM
I wonder if I could put my KB on a 15...hmmm...

Midnight11
04-20-2014, 07:17 PM
doubtful

Grandpa
04-20-2014, 07:33 PM
I've talked to my wife about it before. It would be nice to have a car she can drive and enjoy too. I think any other move would be a Vette though. I've talked about it for the last 7 years, but it hasn't been practical.

If I didn't have two kids there would be a Z06 or a ZR1 in my garage. But since I do, the V was as close as I could get. With two little kids, the Mustang is practically a two seater since it won't fit two car seats in the rear comfortably. So we just didn't get a lot of use out of the Stang.

We already have done more cruising as a family in the V in the last month or so than we did the whole time in two years with the Stang and having a blast doing it. It was a great move for us personally. I like my 5.0, it just doesn't fit into our family lifestyle.

I did finally start the Mach today to move it out of the way to get all lawn equiptment out and I had almost forgotten how awesome that car sounds.

Dark Pony
04-20-2014, 07:50 PM
Is rather my wife get one. She would actually have a vehicle she would enjoy.

Grandpa
04-20-2014, 08:21 PM
Is rather my wife get one. She would actually have a vehicle she would enjoy.

A wife/gf in the hobby is always a big help. Ive seen a lot of guys have to give up either their car or gf/wife over the years. Lol

Dominic Toretto
04-20-2014, 08:37 PM
A wife/gf in the hobby is always a big help. Ive seen a lot of guys have to give up either their car or gf/wife over the years. Lol

If your significant other doesn't support your love, then you're doing it wrong.

-Alex

Midnight11
04-20-2014, 08:41 PM
Mine wants a 15 dib ecoboost lol

Grandpa
04-20-2014, 08:44 PM
If your significant other doesn't support your love, then you're doing it wrong.

-Alex

I agree completely. Some guys arent so lucky though.

5PointSlow
04-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Thankfully my wife knew what she was getting into when we got together. My car weekends used to start on Wednesdays lol

Dominic Toretto
04-20-2014, 08:46 PM

Single > Settling for less. Juss sayin.

-Alex

Crimson600+HP
04-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Single > Settling for less. Juss sayin.

-Alex

My ex-GF complained that I spent too much time prepping for all my car events. Changed that quickly.

STROKD
04-20-2014, 09:10 PM
That's true

I know, her car became very fast to the point of her not wanting to drive it on the street anymore. At least that was the rumor when it disappeared. Maybe Brian wouldnt let her take it out anymore, who knows.

Junkie
04-20-2014, 10:58 PM
I know, her car became very fast to the point of her not wanting to drive it on the street anymore. At least that was the rumor when it disappeared. Maybe Brian wouldnt let her take it out anymore, who knows.

Yeah it just wasn't much fun, you need to pick a direction to go at that point imo. She pricked dig.

My X Magen acted into cars, then when we got serious she didn't want me at car meets, out racing, etc… it led to HUGE fights.

re-rx7
04-20-2014, 11:17 PM
My X Magen acted into cars, then when we got serious she didn't want me at car meets, out racing, etc… it led to HUGE fights.

Sounds like you made a better selection this time. :everything:

Zeek
04-21-2014, 12:36 AM
My chick hates that I like cars. Hates me going to meets and hates that I race. I just say sorry and leave her at the house lol.

Slow Five-O
04-21-2014, 02:26 AM
My girl has only missed 1 or maybe 2 times i went to the track. She enjoys it

Dominic Toretto
04-21-2014, 08:39 AM
My boo just did a photo shoot with my car this weekend, so um yeah, I'll hang on to her for awhile. I'll post pics once my friend completes the editing.

Actually all of the women I have seriously dated have never had a problem with me being into cars.

-Alex

Dark Pony
04-21-2014, 09:44 AM
My chick hates that I like cars. Hates me going to meets and hates that I race. I just say sorry and leave her at the house lol.

Lol. I can almost relate.

I believe the biggest thing is that I'm so into cars, that she now hates them because it takes time away from her. To her defense, I didn't have a fun car when she met me.

Grandpa
04-21-2014, 09:57 AM
Lol. I can almost relate.

I believe the biggest thing is that I'm so into cars, that she now hates them because it takes time away from her. To her defense, I didn't have a fun car when she met me.

I think at first when you are dating, women enjoy the hobby. But later as the relationship gets more serious, some women expect us to mature with them being more about home and kids leaving childish things behind. My wife accepts that I'm a 16 year old boy still a majority of the time and doesn't mind it as long as I get done what needs to be done. hahaha.

BERT
04-21-2014, 09:59 AM
Yeah it just wasn't much fun, you need to pick a direction to go at that point imo. She pricked dig.

Ha, found this funny

Grandpa
04-21-2014, 10:03 AM
Ha, found this funny

Will should hook you up with his ex, you deserve her.

BERT
04-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Will should hook you up with his ex, you deserve her.

What in the fuck does that mean??

Grandpa
04-21-2014, 10:08 AM
What in the fuck does that mean??

LMAO, you should ask him the next time you see him. Hahahaha.

Dominic Toretto
04-21-2014, 10:21 AM
I am certainly not as big into as most here. I don't go to a lot of meets and certainly don't drop the cash on it as a lot of people here do. Steve you are more than likely correct, that the more women become serious, the more they expect us to stop liking what we like. I think my level of committment to the hobby is within their level of tolerance.

-Alex

Crimson600+HP
04-21-2014, 10:28 AM
I have had some that didn't care. Even one who paid for a couple things I did to my car. The last one tolerated it at the beginning, got a little more serious and she expected me to get over it. Ended up dumping her, then she asked for a ride in the car at speed on a track. Now she understands...can't win them all.

Junkie
04-21-2014, 10:29 AM
My girl daily drives a big cammed C5Z on sticky tires. Has also had a car faster than most on the board. I don't see cars becoming an issue lol

BERT
04-21-2014, 10:31 AM
LMAO, you should ask him the next time you see him. Hahahaha.

Well.......... if I must

BERT
04-21-2014, 10:36 AM
My girl daily drives a big cammed C5Z on sticky tires. Has also had a car faster than most on the board. I don't see cars becoming an issue lol

How does she like driving that as a daily with the big cam in it? Cause when I get rid of my car my plan is an ls3 vette with a big cam and exhaust and just drive it.

Grandpa
04-21-2014, 10:59 AM
I am certainly not as big into as most here. I don't go to a lot of meets and certainly don't drop the cash on it as a lot of people here do. Steve you are more than likely correct, that the more women become serious, the more they expect us to stop liking what we like. I think my level of committment to the hobby is within their level of tolerance.

-Alex

What I found that works for me is getting her involved and don't alienate her completely from the hobby. If we just bail on them for car stuff all the time, it just won't work out. She goes with me to stuff on occasion, we go family cruising frequently, she knows I go to the Friday night meet almost every week so there is really no discussion about it unless I change something up. I also keep it reasonable time wise meaning I don't do anything that will take up the whole weekend where she is just stuck with the kids all the time. I get time for car stuff, she gets time to do stuff she wants to do.

Also, taking an interest in her hobbies taking part in it goes a long way as well. My wife really enjoys yardwork and home projects. I absolutely hated yardwork for many years, but came to appreciate it because it makes her happy and that is all that really matters.

Junkie
04-21-2014, 11:10 AM
How does she like driving that as a daily with the big cam in it? Cause when I get rid of my car my plan is an ls3 vette with a big cam and exhaust and just drive it.

She loves it. But keep in mind she also daily drove a car with true duals, giant cam, converter, no OD, etc… in the past. So her level of "daily tolerance" is pretty similar to mine.

STROKD
04-21-2014, 11:24 AM

The pimp hand is strong with this one. I knew you seemed cool. Lmao
Guys that let chicks tell them what to do are sad. I just say Im going to such and such, you wanna go? I know she never does. When she does Im happy, but fuck if Im staying home miserable if I really want to go out and she doesnt. Thats why I bought her a baller ass tv. Haha

BERT
04-21-2014, 11:30 AM
She loves it. But keep in mind she also daily drove a car with true duals, giant cam, converter, no OD, etc… in the past. So her level of "daily tolerance" is pretty similar to mine.

That's cause y'all are still young LOL

As long as it has a/c and heat I can daily it. A winter without heat makes for one long ass winter

STROKD
04-21-2014, 11:30 AM

Exactly, plus she owned a fucken speed shop, so thats not normal chick stuff either. You are basically dating a poor Force daughter. Lol

Junkie
04-21-2014, 11:36 AM
That's cause y'all are still young LOL

As long as it has a/c and heat I can daily it. A winter without heat makes for one long ass winter

She's older than most people that post on this site, so am I lol

Exactly, plus she owned a fucken speed shop, so thats not normal chick stuff either. You are basically dating a poor Force daughter. Lol

lol yes. I lucked into this one for sure!

Dominic Toretto
04-21-2014, 11:38 AM

Somehow you just won the thread.

-Alex

Dominic Toretto
04-21-2014, 11:39 AM
What I found that works for me is getting her involved and don't alienate her completely from the hobby. If we just bail on them for car stuff all the time, it just won't work out. She goes with me to stuff on occasion, we go family cruising frequently, she knows I go to the Friday night meet almost every week so there is really no discussion about it unless I change something up. I also keep it reasonable time wise meaning I don't do anything that will take up the whole weekend where she is just stuck with the kids all the time. I get time for car stuff, she gets time to do stuff she wants to do.

Also, taking an interest in her hobbies taking part in it goes a long way as well. My wife really enjoys yardwork and home projects. I absolutely hated yardwork for many years, but came to appreciate it because it makes her happy and that is all that really matters.

Quoted for trufe.

-Alex

BERT
04-21-2014, 11:56 AM
She's older than most people that post on this site, so am I lol

lol yes. I lucked into this one for sure!

Pretty sure both of y'all are younger than me. So I call y'all young people lol

Grandpa
04-21-2014, 12:12 PM
The pimp hand is strong with this one. I knew you seemed cool. Lmao
Guys that let chicks tell them what to do are sad. I just say Im going to such and such, you wanna go? I know she never does. When she does Im happy, but fuck if Im staying home miserable if I really want to go out and she doesnt. Thats why I bought her a baller ass tv. Haha

This coming from the same guy who couldn't go anywhere cuz your life wouldn't let you drive the vette? lmao. Nice try, Matt.

Junkie
04-21-2014, 12:21 PM
This coming from the same guy who couldn't go anywhere cuz your life wouldn't let you drive the vette? lmao. Nice try, Matt.

I was thinking the exact same thing lol!

5PointSlow
04-21-2014, 12:34 PM
My wife supports my hobby, but I do run it by her when I am going to go out without her. Mostly my love for beer tends to keep me home more than she does lol

Dark Pony
04-21-2014, 12:42 PM
I think putting my wife in a CTSV would be a good idea

Grandpa
04-21-2014, 12:45 PM
I think putting my wife in a CTSV would be a good idea

:worthy:

rlhay2
04-21-2014, 12:52 PM
If we can cover political views and child rearing, I think this thread will check all the boxes!

Grandpa
04-21-2014, 12:56 PM
If we can cover political views and child rearing, I think this thread will check all the boxes!

Bush's shoe dodging > Hillary's shoe dodge.

Everyone should beat their kids!

Dominic Toretto
04-21-2014, 12:59 PM
Everyone should beat their kids!

At Walmart.

-Alex

re-rx7
04-21-2014, 03:21 PM
At Walmart.

-Alex

For god sakes!

My girl has been is pretty into cars. She doesnt know alot about them but is always asking questions and such. Its a good compromise.

5PointSlow
04-21-2014, 06:04 PM
fuck it, while were at it...

SUPPORT THE TROOPS! HOOYAH!

Stangmaster281
04-21-2014, 11:44 PM
Next we tackle the growing pandemic of genital herpes and irritable bowel syndrome within the forum. Studies show that 99.99999% of people who own a ls engine/car suffer from these diseases. Could there be a connection between the growing ls population in the forum and this lethal pandemic? Find out tomorrow on DFW5.0s your number one mustang/news forum. :Big Laugh:

Grandpa
04-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Next we tackle the growing pandemic of genital herpes and irritable bowel syndrome within the forum. Studies show that 99.99999% of people who own a ls engine/car suffer from these diseases. Could there be a connection between the growing ls population in the forum and this lethal pandemic? Find out tomorrow on DFW5.0s your number one mustang/news forum. :Big Laugh:

Henry Ford dies and goes to Heaven.

At the gate, St Peter tells Henry Ford: "Well, you've been such a good guy, invented the car, changed the world. As a reward you can hang out with anybody in Heaven of your choice."

So Henry Ford thinks about it and says: "I would like to hang out with God himself?"

So St Peter takes him directly to God's thrown and Henry Ford starts by saying: "God, I don't want to sound biased, but you have some major design flaws in Your invention, the Woman.
1. There's too much front end protrusion
2. It chatters at high speeds
3. The rear end wobbles too much
4. The intake is too close to the exhaust."

"HMMMM" says God and goes over to the Celestial Super Computer, types in a few key strokes, and waits for the results.'

He then turns to Henry Ford and says; "It may be that My invention is flawed, but according to the stellar computer more men are riding My invention then yours".

Stangmaster281
04-22-2014, 12:14 AM
:challenge: Not bad old man, not bad at all.

STROKD
04-22-2014, 02:08 PM

Totally different bro, i wanted to race u in her car. She didnt give a fuck if I drove my car(s) or walked. Just not taking her car in that one night. Lol

Grandpa
04-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Totally different bro, i wanted to race u in her car. She didnt give a fuck if I drove my car(s) or walked. Just not taking her car in that one night. Lol

Bring it out. I'll bust that ass. :evil27:

STROKD
04-22-2014, 07:08 PM
Bring it out. I'll bust that ass. :evil27:

Do you even drive the Stang anymore? If so lets do it this week before you make it slow.

Grandpa
04-22-2014, 08:27 PM
Do you even drive the Stang anymore? If so lets do it this week before you make it slow.

Lol. Why would I drive the 5.0 when I have a V? Silly Rabbit.

re-rx7
04-22-2014, 09:04 PM
THe weight of the V is around 4200. THe Drag is around .36. So it isnt anymore streamline then a mustang and it weighs more. HMMM...

Junkie
04-22-2014, 09:25 PM
The V's are faster in the real world than they "should be" on paper. Joe keeps dragging a GT500 that always makes more power than him. I've done the same. They run like they weigh 3400ish

re-rx7
04-22-2014, 09:34 PM
The V's are faster in the real world than they "should be" on paper. Joe keeps dragging a GT500 that always makes more power than him. I've done the same. They run like they weigh 3400ish

TQ? Gearing? Ive raced a auto V up here in Ok and put a few cars on him.

Junkie
04-22-2014, 09:43 PM
Come race some V's at the Coit meet and see what happens.

Gearing, TQ curve, traction, all come into play.

BTW my bone stock, paper filter, no tune V went 11's.

Grandpa
04-22-2014, 09:45 PM
THe weight of the V is around 4200. THe Drag is around .36. So it isnt anymore streamline then a mustang and it weighs more. HMMM...

You guys wIth calculator bench racing..geez. Your inexpierence really shows in posts like this one.

Grandpa
04-22-2014, 09:46 PM
TQ? Gearing? Ive raced a auto V up here in Ok and put a few cars on him.

With nothing more than what is in your sig? I call BS.

re-rx7
04-22-2014, 09:46 PM
Come race some V's at the Coit meet and see what happens.

Gearing, TQ curve, traction, all come into play.

BTW my bone stock, paper filter, no tune V went 11's.

Sure. I dont mind. Give me a stockish V. As iam stockish.

You guys wIth calculator bench racing..geez. Your inexpierence really shows in posts like this one.

Yea and your so experienced in everything. LOL Shit Steve you stock? Math is the universal language.

Junkie
04-22-2014, 09:48 PM

Its very typical for him.

re-rx7
04-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Its very typical for him.

Yea yea yea... All my point are pretty valid. NOw we can argue real world but sooner or later its gonna come back to the math.

re-rx7
04-22-2014, 09:50 PM
With nothing more than what is in your sig? I call BS.

Nothing more.

Grandpa
04-22-2014, 09:57 PM
Sure. I dont mind. Give me a stockish V. As iam stockish.

Yea and your so experienced in everything. LOL Shit Steve you stock?

I'm quite abit older than you and been racing much longer than you. I've had a 9 second street car and several 10 and 11 second cars. I've also been running around with the fast crowd of dfw since the mid 90s. So yes, im MUCH more expierenced than you are. It doesnt mean Im better than you, just more experienced.

Also, I currently own both cars at this very moment and can drive them back to back and I can tel you for certain which car is the faster one. I understand why you are heavily biased, but it doesnt change the truth.

By all means, come on out and lets have a friendly race. :)

re-rx7
04-22-2014, 10:02 PM

By all means, come on out and lets have a friendly race. :)

Def. The only problem is I dont get off till 11pm when I work. Casinos are notoriously busy on the weekends. Every asian in dallas comes to gamble. Also im still on the 3:31's. We can go to the track. Ive been known to cut a gd light lol.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/hotdoggies/F6D6E487-7F51-41AA-BBE0-C666F33366F7-406-000000D92718968B_zps1a5489be.jpg (http://s44.photobucket.com/user/hotdoggies/media/F6D6E487-7F51-41AA-BBE0-C666F33366F7-406-000000D92718968B_zps1a5489be.jpg.html)

downtime!
04-22-2014, 11:59 PM
Call me when you learn how to launch....:favorites13:

http://badtexasgt.com/hosted/100_2879.JPG

Slow Five-O
04-23-2014, 12:30 AM
Lol

STROKD
04-23-2014, 01:06 AM
Lol. Why would I drive the 5.0 when I have a V? Silly Rabbit.

Why in the fuck would I want to race the V? That'd be like my bringing the Mustang to race you... it wouldnt make any gd sense.

The original race we wanted was the FRC vs your Stang. I have no reason to even want to run the V... Id need a 100 shot to make it even close. you be the silly rabbit. :handshake:

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 01:33 AM
Call me when you learn how to launch....:favorites13:

http://badtexasgt.com/hosted/100_2879.JPG

Were you on the oem 235/50's?

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 09:07 AM
Why in the fuck would I want to race the V? That'd be like my bringing the Mustang to race you... it wouldnt make any gd sense.

The original race we wanted was the FRC vs your Stang. I have no reason to even want to run the V... Id need a 100 shot to make it even close. you be the silly rabbit. :handshake:

:dogpile:

Were you on the oem 235/50's?

LMAO! Ice skating uphill..

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 11:27 AM
You ain't fucking kidding. Ford should be charged with negligent homicide for putting tires that small on that car. I did two runs and decided it was hopeless.

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 11:33 AM
You ain't fucking kidding. Ford should be charged with negligent homicide for putting tires that small on that car. I did two runs and decided it was hopeless.

You ran a 8.30 in the 1/8th which is roughly a 13 flat in the 1/4. But yet you said you beat a V. Are you sure you want to stick with this story? lol.

I could see you giving a V1 a good run maybe, but not a V2. Not with those ET's.

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 12:55 PM
You ran a 8.30 in the 1/8th which is roughly a 13 flat in the 1/4. But yet you said you beat a V. Are you sure you want to stick with this story? lol.

I could see you giving a V1 a good run maybe, but not a V2. Not with those ET's.

That was bone stock after me having the car 2weeks.

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 01:03 PM

Yeah, I'm going to call a big BS on that one. :lol:

STROKD
04-23-2014, 01:31 PM

Ok and my dad's c6, 5 days old ran a 8.1 at 90 at Redline Raceway with 501 miles on it... so how do you beat modded c6s like they are shitboxes again? 100 shot?:lol:

Junkie
04-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Ok and my dad's c6, 5 days old ran a 8.1 at 90 at Redline Raceway with 501 miles on it... so how do you beat modded c6s like they are shitboxes again? 100 shot?:lol:

Sounds like to me he's just out running people that can't drive.

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 02:22 PM
Nope. Bought the car April 9th 2013. Wanna see the paperwork?

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Sounds like to me he's just out running people that can't drive.

Or maybe I can.

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 02:24 PM

Mph looks very similar. Remember this was bone stock with 235's.

Junkie
04-23-2014, 02:26 PM
Or maybe I can.

lol, here we go.

You are aware that being a "good driver" isn't going to put your bolt on car in the 11's. Stock V's run 11's all damn day long.

Fuck, talking to you on the internet is like watching the fucking special Olympics. You really seem to have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Actually mustang. 5.0 have been in the 11's bone stock with tires. Modded 5.0 bolton not in 11's!? Lololo are u trolling ?

Junkie
04-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Actually mustang. 5.0 have been in the 11's bone stock with tires. Modded 5.0 bolton not in 11's!? Lololo are u trolling ?

What has your 5.0 been in the 1/4? Not some gay internet stat that has nothing to do with a conversation of your car vs a CTS-V.

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Never been to the 1/4. Closest is enniss or thunder valley. I need to go back down 1/8 since I've added tires, mods. I can only go by what I raced on street.

Junkie
04-23-2014, 02:41 PM
ahhh

back to quoting some fantasy motor trend shit.

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 02:44 PM
Motortrend ? I said what I have raced on the street. You said a 5.0 with boltons wouldn't run 11's. There are plenty that do. That's not a motor trend. That's fact.

Junkie
04-23-2014, 02:50 PM
Motortrend ? I said what I have raced on the street. You said a 5.0 with boltons wouldn't run 11's. There are plenty that do. That's not a motor trend. That's fact.

Thats great. In DFW they run 12's lol, and at the Coit meet, they get beat the fuck up by pretty much everything.

Sure on some forum or in some magazine, someone went 11's.

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 02:50 PM

That means nothing until YOU have done it with YOUR CAR.

Are you on drag radials now?

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 02:53 PM
That means nothing until YOU have done it with YOUR CAR.

Are you on drag radials now?

I agree. He saying no 5.0 could. No I'm on a sticky Bridgestone. I had dr but didn't like the flex under corners.

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 02:57 PM
I agree. He saying no 5.0 could. No I'm on a sticky Bridgestone. I had dr but didn't like the flex under corners.

So when are we going to race?

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Come to casino. I will comp you dinner then afterwards lol

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 03:08 PM
Figures..

Junkie
04-23-2014, 03:09 PM
Figures..

Exactly

talk talk talk talk talk talk, quote what others have done, talk talk talk talk talk

:snoopfacepalm:

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 03:12 PM
Wed and thurs are my days off. Why can't you come to me ?

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Wed and thurs are my days off. Why can't you come to me ?

DFW50's...

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 03:16 PM
Dfwls. Lol not making it up. How often do you see me at any meet?

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Dfwls. Lol not making it up. How often do you see me at any meet?

I don't. So why are you posting here? :snoopfacepalm:

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Cause I know a lot of people in dfw. Plus there isn't a Oklahoma chapter. Expand your thinking. On another note is there a dfwls? Good name.

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Cause I know a lot of people in dfw. Plus there isn't a Oklahoma chapter. Expand your thinking. On another note is there a dfwls? Good name.

LOL, looks like there might be another 48 hour break coming up again.

There was a dfwls board years ago but I was never on it or even know if it's still around or not.

Courtesy Flush
04-23-2014, 04:02 PM
I cant believe we're back to "my mustang can beat your v".... again.

-Take a Friday off.
-Attend coit meet.

It wont end well and the drive home will be disappointing, but at least you will have the satisfaction of knowing you tried.

Although, you could just take my word for it.

BERT
04-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Thats great. In DFW they run 12's lol, and at the Coit meet, they get beat the fuck up by pretty much everything.

Sure on some forum or in some magazine, someone went 11's.

But to be fair, that's because most of the KIDS out at Coit can't drive worth a shit

STROKD
04-23-2014, 04:30 PM
Mph looks very similar. Remember this was bone stock with 235's.

As stated, mine was bone fucken stock with it being 5 days old and no one made mods for the c6 in 2004 yet anyway besides maybe mufflers. Yea mph is similar, but from a roll aero and gears take charge, which the vette has a huge advantage. I could see u smoking modded c6s if u had a blower or some nitrous. I agree with Will, that the kids you r racing just dont know their cars for shit.

STROKD
04-23-2014, 04:36 PM
I cant believe we're back to "my mustang can beat your v".... again.

-Take a Friday off.
-Attend coit meet.

It wont end well and the drive home will be disappointing, but at least you will have the satisfaction of knowing you tried.

Although, you could just take my word for it.

Lmfao! If rx dude shows, i will bring my stock c5 out of hiding so he can beat another corvette. But it will be after that pearl red v buslengths his ass. :winner_third_h4h:

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 04:51 PM
Lmfao! If rx dude shows, i will bring my stock c5 out of hiding so he can beat another corvette. But it will be after that pearl red v buslengths his ass. :winner_third_h4h:

He said he already beat a V. So he has me covered! ;)

Courtesy Flush
04-23-2014, 05:04 PM
He said he already beat a V. So he has me covered! ;)

Well i see he added the power pipe to his sig...
You might wanna roll the window up for this race.

Grandpa
04-23-2014, 05:07 PM
Well i see he added the power pipe to his sig...
You might wanna roll the window up for this race.

Awww shit. I'm fucked now!:snoopfacepalm:

re-rx7
04-23-2014, 07:06 PM
Guys say what you want but I know what I've raced. Bring that c5 out then big boy. The c6 I beat was a auto ls2 with headers, intake.

Dark Pony
04-23-2014, 09:53 PM
I'd like to drag both of y'all's asses

STROKD
04-23-2014, 10:14 PM
Guys say what you want but I know what I've raced. Bring that c5 out then big boy. The c6 I beat was a auto ls2 with headers, intake.

Ill bring it out when I see you at a meet. I live 10 minutes away. I dont have any reason to bring it out on the less than 1% chance you show up.:confused:

Edit, btw, auto LS2s are fucken turds with the taller gears... I ran one the night I raced my dad's at Redline, it was about half a second slower due to the gearing. Most of them dyno around 310-330 rw stock, so the one you ran probably was around 350 at best.

Zeek
04-23-2014, 10:51 PM

Just to let you know he walked my 5.0 when i was still stock......

STROKD
04-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Just to let you know he walked my 5.0 when i was still stock......

Was good runs! But rx has mufflers and an air filter, so he should smoke me.:angels25:

BERT
04-24-2014, 11:08 AM
This will never happen lol

Grandpa
04-24-2014, 11:19 AM

Nope.

STROKD
04-24-2014, 12:47 PM

Ive drug enough 5.0s, adding another one to the hit list isnt a huge priority or achievement.

mtaylor7210
04-24-2014, 12:50 PM
I'll run, and hell I'm only on 2 wheels vs 4 so I'll surely lose.