PDA

View Full Version : Car transport

JDMLOL
04-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Does anyone know of a reputable car transport company? Looking to ship one or possibly two cars to Raleigh, NC in July if the cost of transport is cheaper than gas for one plus gas for my dad's truck to tow the other. May be interested in covered transport for the stang depending on cost.

DirtyD
04-15-2014, 02:06 PM
Reliable

JDMLOL
04-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Wow. About 2400 for both cars. My friend told me from la to dfw it was cheaper to ship and fly than gas and a hotel.

Edit: now he tells me it wasn't cheaper, he just didn't want to drive...

-____-

DirtyD
04-15-2014, 05:42 PM
LOL. I'm sure there are other companies, but reliable is the one that comes to mind to transport cars since they are the official carrier of the concourse d'elegance at Pebble beach

rriddle3
04-16-2014, 12:43 AM
Unless you are relocating opposed to being gone for job training, why take more than one car?

JDMLOL
04-16-2014, 07:38 AM
Unless you are relocating opposed to being gone for job training, why take more than one car?

EVERYTHING is paid for except food when I'm in training. The apartments they place us at have no garages. The mustang will probably be in a storage unit near by for weekend fun. I won't leave my car out for half a year at an apartment complex. Plus, my parents tell me that it would be embarrassing having people think I just drive the Volvo with the money I'll make at my new job. Lol.

JDMLOL
04-16-2014, 07:40 AM
Oh, and with my luck, old faithful would probably break down on the way out to NC.