PDA

View Full Version : For our keyboard racers, now you can go Pro!

downtime!
03-30-2014, 12:51 AM
No more amateur rank, if you're a keyboard racer, the time to go Pro is now.

http://badtexasgt.com/hosted/pafcl_001.jpg

Dominic Toretto
03-30-2014, 01:19 AM
About fucking time!

-Alex

Crimson600+HP
03-30-2014, 02:17 AM
Doesn't matter, my car is the fastest one that has ever or will ever exist.

garner
03-30-2014, 02:25 AM
Doesn't matter, my car is the fastest one that has ever or will ever exist.

Lies. Red is the slowest color ever

Stangmaster281
03-30-2014, 09:59 AM
2v.....that is all that needs to be said.

Grandpa
03-30-2014, 10:01 AM
No surprise the Dodge guy would find that... lol

downtime!
03-30-2014, 12:03 PM
No surprise the Dodge guy would find that... lolLook, the PAFCL team captain is here!

Dominic Toretto
03-30-2014, 12:44 PM
Can we get some decals?

-Alex

Grandpa
03-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Look, the PAFCL team captain is here!

LOL, bring it. I ain't afraid of that old jalopy. :p

downtime!
03-30-2014, 02:11 PM
LOL, bring it. I ain't afraid of that old jalopy. :pI think it would be eye opening, for you anyway.

Grandpa
03-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Talking is the easy part...

re-rx7
03-30-2014, 05:12 PM
60's>V

downtime!
03-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Talking is the easy part...Yes, it seems it is....

Crimson600+HP
03-30-2014, 07:20 PM
I'll always have excuses though why I can make it to a race...out of my control brah. lol

Grandpa
03-30-2014, 10:44 PM
60's>V

I probably would get drug by it to be honest. Just having fun stirrin up conversations and friendly rivarlies. =)

fordplay
03-31-2014, 07:44 AM
That sticker is awesome. .. and is a necessary edition to any laptop!!!

downtime!
03-31-2014, 08:41 AM
I probably would get drug by it to be honest. Just having fun stirrin up conversations and friendly rivarlies. =)She slung a driveshaft last night (broke a u-joint retainer), so maybe not. It held on just long enough to get me home, then dropped off in the garage.

Grandpa
03-31-2014, 08:50 AM
She slung a driveshaft last night (broke a u-joint retainer), so maybe not. It held on just long enough to get me home, then dropped off in the garage.

Well, at least you were able to make it home instead of a costly tow bill. Been there plenty of times, not fun at all. But now you can upgrade!

I destroyed my driveshaft at the track once in my old coupe.It scared the shit out of me! I quickly learned how important a safety loop was. Snapped in half after the 5500rpm launch on the bottle. The car was still running so the shaft was banging the underside of the car and the ground making the loud as hell noise.

STROKD
03-31-2014, 11:31 AM
Well, at least you were able to make it home instead of a costly tow bill. Been there plenty of times, not fun at all. But now you can upgrade!

I destroyed my driveshaft at the track once in my old coupe.It scared the shit out of me! I quickly learned how important a safety loop was. Snapped in half after the 5500rpm launch on the bottle. The car was still running so the shaft was banging the underside of the car and the ground making the loud as hell noise.

Could have pole vaulted ur car upside down too... I never had a loop in my car till now. I was brave and stupid at same time lol

BERT
03-31-2014, 12:59 PM

Same here, except mine broke when I hit third gear. That was fun

downtime!
03-31-2014, 01:12 PM
Only time I had one let go was way back in '79, in high school in my Camaro. Dropped it on a huge launch and it literally grenaded. Had bits of u-joints flying up through the floor. Never driven without a loop since that day.

Crimson600+HP
03-31-2014, 01:59 PM
Glad I got rid of that two piece designed stock piece then for a DSS one with safety loop. Didn't know the breaking was that prevalent (in general, not just mustang)

BERT
03-31-2014, 02:06 PM
As far as that picture goes, it needs to have the guy holding a smart phone with his helmet on. You know, to keep up with the times and all.

Grandpa
03-31-2014, 02:10 PM
Glad I got rid of that two piece designed stock piece then for a DSS one with safety loop. Didn't know the breaking was that prevalent (in general, not just mustang)

Certainly. Especially on a sticky track and sticky tires. The car is going from complete rest to all that stress shocking the driveline, suspension and chassis.

In my personal experiences, it's usually the driveshaft, breaking an axle or the clutch exploding. Another good investment is a scattershield to keep the clutch coming through the floor taking off your feet.

blownaltered
03-31-2014, 02:34 PM
Certainly. Especially on a sticky track and sticky tires. The car is going from complete rest to all that stress shocking the driveline, suspension and chassis.

In my personal experiences, it's usually the driveshaft, breaking an axle or the clutch exploding. Another good investment is a scattershield to keep the clutch coming through the floor taking off your feet.

Who needs feet, they are over rated. Just think about how good the parking spot will be. :troll3:

Grandpa
03-31-2014, 02:41 PM
Who needs feet, they are over rated. Just think about how good the parking spot will be. :troll3:

Don't be mad cuz I got the premium parking spot and your gimpy ass had to hobble in the store from further out. It's not like your gimpy self just didn't plop your ass down into an electric shopping cart in the store anyways. lol