PDA

View Full Version : Seller/Buyer Feedback Section

Dominic Toretto
03-26-2014, 12:31 PM
I've seen this on other forums I have been on, not all. For those that haven't seen it, it's basically a numerical rating, much like Ebay that allows people to give feedback with their transactions with other members. I personally have a lot of positive feedback I would like to give to the right people and I've seen people here show appreciation through threads. After awhile those threads move to the bottom but. A value placed on the user's profile and each time they post under their username, would provide instant feedback.

-Alex

Disturbed
03-26-2014, 03:14 PM
I've seen this on other forums I have been on, not all. For those that haven't seen it, it's basically a numerical rating, much like Ebay that allows people to give feedback with their transactions with other members. I personally have a lot of positive feedback I would like to give to the right people and I've seen people here show appreciation through threads. After awhile those threads move to the bottom but. A value placed on the user's profile and each time they post under their username, would provide instant feedback.

-Alex

Hmm. Given the amount of this that goes on, I woul say yes,

Soulowd
03-31-2014, 12:41 PM
Im Down

blownaltered
11-07-2014, 05:15 PM
I'm posting just because I want to see my name on all pages