PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER new guy? Wtf!

Disturbed
03-18-2014, 02:30 AM
With this site growing at a good rate, we would like to make a couple of things known about your "Introduction"...

1) Please tell us what part of town you reside in.

2) Please give us a brief discription of your car...Year, Mods, Future plans etc.

3) Most importantly, we want to know how you found out about us. If someone gave you a card, if you saw one of our members cars or whatever. Just like a business, we want to know where we could potentially spend a few more dollars for new members to find out about us. While word of mouth is the best way for new people to join, those cards and stickers aren't cheap.

We want to constantly strive to make this a better site and get to know all of you!

Thank you for your understanding,

Admin

Hello all. This is a bit of a late post. Any of you that know of me will understand why it may have taken awhile.

1. I live in Haltom City

2. Black 2014 GT Track Pack - Future plans are all the same right? Get the car you love, and blow all of your money on mods? :happy107:
First mods will be catback / axle back exhaust, 285 tires on the rear, and a nice drop to get rid of that godforsaken fender gap.

3. I found out about you through another member. Username Dominic Toretto
I do see a mustang from time to time with the logo on the quarter window though.

Dominic Toretto
03-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Who are you again?

-Alex

DirtyD
03-18-2014, 09:21 AM
Welcome man.

What color is the Mustang you see sometimes? I work in Haltom, and I pass a black 13/14 every now and again on Glenview/Old Denton Rd.

Disturbed
03-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Welcome man.

What color is the Mustang you see sometimes? I work in Haltom, and I pass a black 13/14 every now and again on Glenview/Old Denton Rd.

I dont think I have been down either street with this car yet. But the color I keep seeing is another black one.

Disturbed
03-18-2014, 11:03 AM
Who are you again?

-Alex

:rage:

DirtyD
03-18-2014, 11:04 AM
I dont think I have been down either street with this car yet. But the color I keep seeing is another black one.
Not me then. lol

El_Tortuga
03-20-2014, 12:48 PM
2. Black 2014 GT Track Pack

You have chosen wisely. Welcome to the party pal.

Grandpa
03-20-2014, 12:55 PM
Welcome. :)

Disturbed
03-20-2014, 01:56 PM
You have chosen wisely. Welcome to the party pal.

Yesssir. I love that stance on yours. I need to lower asap.