PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Steve!!!

STROKD
03-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Finally getting a hot rod besides a Mustang!

Ive been trying to tell you LS motors own them mod motor toys...:33:

Enjoy that bad ass Caddy, cant wait to see it when im back in town.

re-rx7
03-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Another V. Ls motors lol

Grandpa
03-12-2014, 11:10 PM
Ha! Thanks, Matt. I love this thing, it's a blast!

maxpayne
03-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Pics?!??!? And details!

Grandpa
03-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Pics?!??!? And details!

I only have cellphone pics at the moment. I need to clean the car up to my standards and take some really good pics.

It's a 2010 Crystal Red CTS-V with 24k miles. Black leather/suede interior, Auto trans, Pano Roof, Recaros, NAV, heated/cooled seats and tons of other bells and whistles.

Nothing special really, just an old grandpa Caddy to start off my midlife crisis. lmao.

I'm ready to cruise my Caddy to Archie's Atomic Drive-In! (I'm old, I doubt anyone else will get that movie reference lol)

maxpayne
03-12-2014, 11:32 PM
We'll congrats brother. That's a badass ride. You are starting quite the collections of sick whips! Lol

STROKD
03-12-2014, 11:36 PM
I'm ready to cruise my Caddy to Archie's Atomic Drive-In! (I'm old, I doubt anyone else will get that movie reference lol)

IN! I think i was the only one sad besides the other Corey when Haim died. I fucken love that movie, have it on DVD. Every part of that movie is damn funny, and Heather was a gd goddess back then. Had huge crush on her for about 20 years. Lol

Crimson600+HP
03-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Awesome car indeed. I would love to get my hands on a 2nd GEN CTS-V wagon. Something about hauling 5 people, a months of groceries, & whipping almost everything on the track all at the same time has me intrigued.

Can't wait to see what she looks like!

Junkie
03-12-2014, 11:43 PM
I know you like to lower things Steve.

I've had every suspension combo on the market for the car.

D3 springs/rods are stiff, and a total waste of money
Eibach coupe springs are the lowest and best riding spring, its actually softer then stock and you get to keep magnetic ride control.
KW coil overs are IMO the best for getting very low, but 90% of the time they just aren't needed.

Congrats man, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Grandpa
03-12-2014, 11:48 PM
IN! I think i was the only one sad besides the other Corey when Haim died. I fucken love that movie, have it on DVD. Every part of that movie is damn funny, and Heather was a gd goddess back then. Had huge crush on her for about 20 years. Lol

Agreed!

Grandpa
03-12-2014, 11:51 PM
I know you like to lower things Steve.

I've had every suspension combo on the market for the car.

D3 springs/rods are stiff, and a total waste of money
Eibach coupe springs are the lowest and best riding spring, its actually softer then stock and you get to keep magnetic ride control.
KW coil overs are IMO the best for getting very low, but 90% of the time they just aren't needed.

Congrats man, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Great info, Will! Thanks. For now, I think I'm going to leave it stock ride height until I figure out which direction I'm gonna go with it. Air-raid, 2.55, HX and headers should be a good start. :)

Junkie
03-12-2014, 11:53 PM
Great info, Will! Thanks. For now, I think I'm going to leave it stock ride height until I figure out which direction I'm gonna go with it. Air-raid, 2.55, HX and headers should be a good start. :)

Do the interchangeable upper imo, and a ported snout while you're at it. It will be off anyway.

Why do so many people leave them at stock ride height? Never understood that.

Gforce intake is leaps and bounds better then AR when making power, but if you are never going to go with a big TB then the AR will work.

DirtyD
03-13-2014, 12:05 AM
So that's what you've been up to? Sweet. Love me a CTS-V. So is the 5.0 gone because of this?

Grandpa
03-13-2014, 12:09 AM
Do the interchangeable upper imo, and a ported snout while you're at it. It will be off anyway.

Why do so many people leave them at stock ride height? Never understood that.

Gforce intake is leaps and bounds better then AR when making power, but if you are never going to go with a big TB then the AR will work.

Noted. I'm still in the early stages of deciding what to do. I've got a ton of research to do and I'm sure I'll be bending your ear quite abit. :)

As for the ride height, honestly I'm not sure I CAN lower it without having to worry about getting in and out of my driveway with how low that front spoiler already is.

Grandpa
03-13-2014, 12:14 AM
So that's what you've been up to? Sweet. Love me a CTS-V. So is the 5.0 gone because of this?

No, not really. Better weather is here finally, I'm getting outside more running, riding my bike, playing the kids etc. I'm trying to be more active living life rather than wasting away behind the computer. I'm doing car stuff still, but it comes second to getting healthy. I've got 40 more pounds to lose, I've lost 60 up to this point.

I'm still here, just not posting as much as I was cuz I don't want to irritate anyone. /shrug.

maxpayne
03-13-2014, 12:18 AM
So is the 5.0 gone?

DirtyD
03-13-2014, 12:24 AM
No, not really. Better weather is here finally, I'm getting outside more running, riding my bike, playing the kids etc. I'm trying to be more active living life rather than wasting away behind the computer. I'm doing car stuff still, but it comes second to getting healthy. I've got 40 more pounds to lose, I've lost 60 up to this point.

I'm still here, just not posting as much as I was cuz I don't want to irritate anyone. /shrug.

Understandable. I've been trying to get out more and play with Tucker and stuff, especially now that it doesn't get dark at 6 PM anymore. Great job on the weight loss though.

Still haven't answered us of the 5.0 is gone. Lol.

Grandpa
03-13-2014, 12:30 AM
No, the 5.0 is still here, for now. I will be putting it back to stock and selling all the parts and wheels/tires then selling the car. I still have the Mach that is just sitting here taking up space if I get the urge to drive a Mustang and rowing gears.

Junkie
03-13-2014, 12:43 AM
Why do you guys keep the Mach1?

DirtyD
03-13-2014, 12:44 AM
No, the 5.0 is still here, for now. I will be putting it back to stock and selling all the parts and wheels/tires then selling the car. I still have the Mach that is just sitting here taking up space if I get the urge to drive a Mustang and rowing gears.

The Mach is a good back up, so I can let that slide. Lol. If you need any stock parts (which isn't likely) let me know what you need.

Grandpa
03-13-2014, 01:17 AM

It's the wife's and she is very attached to it. It's been paid for many years now. It really doesn't cost us money other than the cheap insurance on it. She drives it when she feels like it. Honestly, it's been the best car we have ever owned. We bought it brand new off the showroom floor in 03 and the car has never given us a single problem in all the years we have had it.

The Mach is a good back up, so I can let that slide. Lol. If you need any stock parts (which isn't likely) let me know what you need.

Thanks, D. I've got everything but stock wheels/tires.

STROKD
03-13-2014, 10:38 AM

Same reason we have a c5 thats been in storage for years. because wife.

BERT
03-13-2014, 10:42 AM
Not a big fan of red, but I don't think there is a bad color when it comes to the V's. Looks good. The next time I have a Saturday off and the weather is nice i'll come up and take a look at it in person

Grandpa
03-13-2014, 11:17 AM
Not a big fan of red, but I don't think there is a bad color when it comes to the V's. Looks good. The next time I have a Saturday off and the weather is nice i'll come up and take a look at it in person

You mean Friday. Unless you are talking about Kellers on Saturdays.

BERT
03-13-2014, 11:59 AM
You mean Friday. Unless you are talking about Kellers on Saturdays.

I do mean Friday but I'm not coming up there if I have to work on Saturday. I guess I COULD drive back the same night but that's a lot of driving in one day.

blownaltered
03-13-2014, 04:30 PM
The car is damn nice but in 6 months when Steve gets bored with it, it will be a " Shit Box " and he will want to trade it in on a vette.

re-rx7
03-13-2014, 04:46 PM
The car is damn nice but in 6 months when Steve gets bored with it, it will be a " Shit Box " and he will want to trade it in on a vette.

:big_banana_Dance:

Grandpa
03-13-2014, 05:21 PM

It is a shitbox! But it's my shitbox! :D

And don't bullshit anyone here. I saw your wheels turning your head the other night looking at the car! lmao!

blownaltered
03-13-2014, 05:27 PM
It is a shitbox! But it's my shitbox! :D

And don't bullshit anyone here. I saw your wheels turning your head the other night looking at the car! lmao!

My wheels are turning about a c6 but that will have to wait till Ang finishes school. Damn I'm getting old and my wife is back in school. It sucks but will be awesome when she is done.

Grandpa
03-13-2014, 05:49 PM
My wheels are turning about a c6 .

LMAO..hypocrite!!

Grandpa
03-13-2014, 05:56 PM
Does this count as a LS swap? lol

blownaltered
03-13-2014, 10:05 PM
LMAO..hypocrite!!

I'll still have my fox body. I'll have that car for ever.

STROKD
03-14-2014, 07:33 AM
My wheels are turning about a c6 but that will have to wait till Ang finishes school. Damn I'm getting old and my wife is back in school. It sucks but will be awesome when she is done.

...and my work is almost done... whole crew will be driving LS power soon... <Seanator Palpatine> "excellent, give in to the dark side!"

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 10:24 AM
...and my work is almost done... whole crew will be driving LS power soon... <Seanator Palpatine> "excellent, give in to the dark side!"

LOL, yup it will be the whole crew. I think Donnie will be the last one to hold out until Angela is out of school.

Trey - V
Me - V
Jason- V
You/Shell - Vettes
Jeremy - C7 Z06

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 11:11 AM
lol, yup it will be the whole crew. I think donnie will be the last one to hold out until angela is out of school.

Trey - v
me - v
jason- v
you/shell - vettes
jeremy - c7 z06
You know what that means, right? GTFO! :bleh:

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 11:25 AM
You know what that means, right? GTFO! :bleh:

I still own three Fords two of which are Mustangs and all of them are faster (including the Grandpa-mobile Caddy) than your bucket of bolts! :bleh:

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 11:35 AM
LOL, yup it will be the whole crew. I think Donnie will be the last one to hold out until Angela is out of school.

Trey - V
Me - V
Jason- V
You/Shell - Vettes
Jeremy - C7 Z06

Yes it will be a couple years for me but I do drive a chevy truck so I still get a cookie. :bleh:

BERT
03-14-2014, 11:39 AM

Trey - V
Me - V
Jason- V
You/Shell - Vettes
Jeremy - C7 Z06

I'm too poor to be in "the crew" :(

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 11:43 AM
I'm too poor to be in "the crew" :(

We'll adopt you. You will just have to cruise at the back of the line so you don't hold anyone up. :rofl:

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 11:47 AM
I still own three Fords two of which are Mustangs and all of them are faster (including the Grandpa-mobile Caddy) than your bucket of bolts! :bleh:
The Mach never leaves the garage, so you can't prove it's faster. :)

We never got the chance to find out who's 5.0 was faster though. Oh well.

Plus I would hope the V is faster than my car.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 11:57 AM

I went 11.90's-12.20's pretty consistently. I ran a 12.55 missing 4th and still went faster than you. It's pretty safe to say who is faster. And don't make any exuses, the MPH tells a lot that you seriously need to practice driving cuz your traps are waaay off. I still have the car if you want to run them. :bleh:

You..13.70's... lol

ChegskDwvIs

Your fastest 13.20's with a string of mid 13's inbetween.

gnFnK69NkWs

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 12:01 PM

The mach is his wife's car and I see her drive it to work a lot. It moves more than people think but it doesn't really go any where except work and back.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:05 PM
I went 11.90's-12.20's pretty consistently. I ran a 12.55 missing 4th and still went faster than you. It's pretty safe to say who is faster. And don't make any exuses, the MPH tells a lot that you seriously need to practice driving cuz your traps are waaay off. I still have the car if you want to run them. :bleh:

You..13.70's... lol

ChegskDwvIs

Your fastest 13.20's with a string of mid 13's inbetween.

gnFnK69NkWs
Wait a second here, pancho...you said the cars were faster than my car....

...but now you are comparing my driving to your driving? Make up your damn mind on what you want to compare old man.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:06 PM
The mach is his wife's car and I see her drive it to work a lot. It moves more than people think but it doesn't really go any where except work and back.

:driver:

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 12:07 PM
Wait, you said the cars were faster than my car, but now you are comparing my driving to your driving? Make up your damn mind on what you want to compare old man.

Your car is only as fast as you can drive it. So he is right on that account, its not your car's fault your a shitty driver. :driver:

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Wait a second here, pancho...you said the cars were faster than my car....

...but now you are comparing my driving to your driving? Make up your damn mind on what you want to compare old man.

Well how the hell is you car going to move if you don't drive it? lol.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:09 PM
Your car is only as fast as you can drive it. So he is right on that account, its not your car's fault your a shitty driver. :driver:
What happened to all that talk about experience behind the wheel? Y'all harp on that SOOOO much that it accounts to almost every point you try to make here. I have no experience drag racing, versus Steve's 20 years experience on me, so yeah, I would hope he can drive better in the 1/4 than I can, because I've only done it once. And I know I suck at it.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Well how the hell is you car going to move if you don't drive it? lol.
You're just going bat shit crazy now. You must be inhaling those old man Cadillac fumes now.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:12 PM
What happened to all that talk about experience behind the wheel? Y'all harp on that SOOOO much that it accounts to almost every point you try to make here. I have no experience drag racing, versus Steve's 20 years experience on me, so yeah, I would hope he can drive better in the 1/4 than I can.

Mechanical engineering thinking for you. Still won't concede he is slower because in mechanical theory his car might be faster with another driver who would never be driving his car in the first place. :rofl:

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:15 PM
You're just going bat shit crazy now. You must be inhaling those old man Cadillac fumes now.

Not at all. I'm not talking about the Grandpa car here, I'm talking Stang on Stang violence. Your argument is ridiculous, you know it, so you're being defensive.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Mechanical engineering thinking for you. Still won't concede he is slower because in mechanical theory his car might be faster with another driver who would never be driving his car in the first place. :rofl:

Who's a mechanical engineer here? Not me.

You might want to reread. I clearly said I sucked. Isn't that what you are after in the end? For the other party to "give in" and admit the truth? If I had as many years behind the wheel racing and such as you do, and I did it a lot more often than I do know, I'm sure I would be a better driver at going down the 1320.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:17 PM
Not at all. I'm not talking about the Grandpa car here, I'm talking Stang on Stang violence. Your argument is ridiculous, you know it, so you're being defensive.
God, you can't understand anything. I wasn't trying to talk about Caddy versus Stang. You are trying to make it seems that way to help support your troll. I was mearly making a joke that you are now going crazy like an old man.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Who's a mechanical engineer here? Not me.

You might want to reread. I clearly said I sucked. Isn't that what you are after in the end? For the other party to "give in" and admit the truth? If I had as many years behind the wheel racing and such as you do, and I did it a lot more often than I do know, I'm sure I would be a better driver at going down the 1320.

You edited that while I was responding. :bleh:

So, since you suck at driving (self admitted), both of the Stangs here have been faster than you, is it not safe to say your car is slower?

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:19 PM
Reread that post you quoted a minute ago, because you got a quote in before I finished editing it.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:20 PM
God, you can't understand anything. I wasn't trying to talk about Caddy versus Stang. You are trying to make it seems that way to help support your troll. I was mearly making a joke that you are now going crazy like an old man.

Just by replying, I'm "going crazy"? lol. My God you are sensitive.

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 12:20 PM

I'm sure John Force could run a better time with his car as well but I don't see that happening. If you can't get your car down the track or road faster than the next guy your car is slower. It doesn't matter if its your fault because you have the driving skills of a 16 year old Asian girl. It still lost so its still slower.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:21 PM

So, since you suck at driving (self admitted), both of the Stangs here have been faster than you, is it not safe to say your car is slower?
No, it's safe to say I am slower.

If I drove your car, and I ran a slower ET and MPH than I did in my car, would that now mean that your car is slower than mine??

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:22 PM
Just by replying, I'm "going crazy"? lol. My God you are sensitive.
It was just a joke. No sensitivity about it. I was trying to have some fun. That is all. You know the old man Cadillac jokes will start coming out. I was just trying to get one while I could.

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 12:24 PM

If I drove your car, and I ran a slower ET and MPH than I did in my car, would that now mean that your car is slower than mine??

Your missing the point a car is only as fast as the driver. It really has nothing to do with the car. I've seen 1300 hp cars go slower than a 700hp car in the 1/4. If the driver can't get it down the track then yes the car was slower. Power doesn't mean everything in a race.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:25 PM

So, since you suck at driving at the track(self admitted), both of the Stangs here have been faster than you, is it not safe to say your car is slower?

Forgot to fix that too. :crazy:

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 12:25 PM
It was just a joke. No sensitivity about it. I was trying to have some fun. That is all. You know the old man Cadillac jokes will start coming out. I was just trying to get one while I could.

Oh no he is old that is why he bought the Caddy. I think when you hit 40 its a mandatory buy. That and old man pants with suspenders. :banana-mario:

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Your missing the point a car is only as fast as the driver. It really has nothing to do with the car. I've seen 1300 hp cars go slower than a 700hp car in the 1/4. If the driver can't get it down the track then yes the car was slower. Power doesn't mean everything in a race.
Yeah, that means that the driver sucks. Doesn't mean the car sucks. A car CAN BE slower than another car, but that doesn't mean it definitely is. You guys use words in way too loose of a termonology. But I know that you know exactly how you are using them

Isn't the whole argument of "a driver mod" the point of saying that guys sucks at driving? Does a baseball player blame his bat when he can't hit a ball? No. That's the exact some argument here. A car can't be held accountable for the short coming of the person operating it, so therefore the car isn't slower because the driver can't drive. It just means that the driver sucks. Nothing is wrong with the car.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Oh no he is old that is why he bought the Caddy. I think when you hit 40 its a mandatory buy. That and old man pants with suspenders. :banana-mario:
Then where is your Caddy? :p

Dominic Toretto
03-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Steve and Derek go sit in the corner. You're both in timeout :)

-Alex

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:31 PM

-Alex
Hey, I'm having fun here. I'm just trying to get them to finally see that even with their stupid trolling arguments, they are stupid arguments.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:34 PM

Let me highlight that. Was =/= is.

Steve's cars have been faster than mine. I won't deny that. And until I get more practice driving the 1/4, those cars will probably continue to go than mine.

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 12:36 PM
Yeah, that means that the driver sucks. Doesn't mean the car sucks. A car CAN BE slower than another car, but that doesn't mean it definitely is. You guys use words in way too loose of a termonology. But I know that you know exactly how you are using them

Isn't the whole argument of "a driver mod" the point of saying that guys sucks at driving? Does a baseball player blame his bat when he can't hit a ball? No. That's the exact some argument here. A car can't be held accountable for the short coming of the person operating it, so therefore the car isn't slower because the driver can't drive. It just means that the driver sucks. Nothing is wrong with the car.

How do we know the car is faster, its never been faster. I know its the drivers fault but until the car does it we don't know if its faster.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:39 PM
How do we know the car is faster, its never been faster. I know its the drivers fault but until the car does it we don't know if its faster.
Read the post above.

What you said there at the end is completely correct. But it's both sides of the argument. Just because it hasn't been faster doesn't mean it ISN'T faster. It just has never been faster. Doesn't mean it won't at some point in time.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm sure John Force could run a better time with his car as well but I don't see that happening. If you can't get your car down the track or road faster than the next guy your car is slower. It doesn't matter if its your fault because you have the driving skills of a 16 year old Asian girl. It still lost so its still slower.

LMAO!!

:pp:

I was making them before anyone. I've been looking for a reason to start my midlife crisis! lol

Exactly.

Now that your car is making more power, you need to run Grandpa. :driver:

Then where is your Caddy? :p

He isn't going that direction with his midlife. He is going Vette. Not only is he old, but impotent too!

-Alex

I can put you in time out if you like...:bleh:

Get outta here with that logic stuff mister!

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:42 PM
Read the post above.

What you said there at the end is completely correct. But it's both sides of the argument. Just because it hasn't been faster doesn't mean it ISN'T faster. It just has never been faster. Doesn't mean it won't at some point in time.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::gayfight:

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:43 PM
This example might cause a shit storm, but oh well.

I believe God exists. However, I cannot directly prove that he does.

Athiests do not believe God exists. However, they cannot directly prove that he doesn't.

So until either side is proven wrong, an argument against either statement is invalid.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:44 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl::gayfight:
Letting your gay side come out there?

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:46 PM
Keep it coming, I'm having fun. I know you are doing this for fun, and I'm not getting riled up about it. I'm just trying to show you that this argument isn't even a valid argument to troll with because it doesn't make sense.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:46 PM
Well, you took the fun right out of this conversation. I'm not going there with the religious stuff. As far as racing goes, you can continue on believing your delusional thought process because not only is it crazy, it's hilarious.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Well, you took the fun right out of this conversation. I'm not going there with the religious stuff. As far as racing goes, you can continue on believing your delusional thought process because not only is it crazy, it's hilarious.
I told you I knew it would cause something. I wasn't trying to take it there with religion. I was just using that as an example statement.

I don't believe I (the driver) am faster than you behind the wheel. Doesn't mean I can't ever, or won't be ever be. Do you get that much? that's all I was trying to say this whole time. Right now, yes I drive much slower. But who knows how I will be when I'm 40 too?

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 12:50 PM

Athiests do not believe God exists. However, they cannot directly prove that he doesn't.

So until either side is proven wrong, an argument against either statement is invalid.

I guess you should stop believing in god, since he never answers your prayers on having a fast car. I'm sorry, your prayers on being able to drive your car like its fast. God, god is suck a dick isn't he.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:53 PM
I guess you should stop believing in god, since he never answers your prayers on having a fast car. I'm sorry, your prayers on being able to drive your car like its fast. God, god is suck a dick isn't he.
Not sure if you are actually trying to be a dick here or not, Donnie. Or if this is your way at trying to be funny. Who said anything about praying? And who the fuck are you to tell me if I shoudl stop believing in God?

If I pray to be a better/faster driver, then my priorities in life are seriously messed up. I have much more important things I could ask for than trying to prove how fast I can drive a 1/4.

STROKD
03-14-2014, 12:53 PM
He isn't going that direction with his midlife. He is going Vette. Not only is he old, but impotent too!

My pop's bought his first Vette at 28, my wife got hers at 29 and me at 31... its not our fault we know what's the best car before we turn 60. :)

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:54 PM

:pokeowned:

BERT
03-14-2014, 12:55 PM
We'll adopt you. You will just have to cruise at the back of the line so you don't hold anyone up. :rofl:

It's ok, I'm used to the back. I like pacing myself

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:56 PM
:pokeowned:
No, what he just pulled was a bullshit move.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 12:57 PM
Not sure if you are actually trying to be a dick here or not, Donnie. Or if this is your way at trying to be funny. Who said anything about praying? And who the fuck are you to tell me if I shoudl stop believing in God?

If I pray to be a better/faster driver, then my priorities in life are seriously messed up. I have much more important things I could ask for than trying to prove how fast I can drive a 1/4.

You opened that can of worms.

BERT

You take shit waaaaaay to seriously

Grandpa
It's ok, I'm used to the back.

Must.....resist....

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 12:58 PM
You opened that can of worms.
I made a comment that was not directed at anybody regarding their religious beliefs.

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 12:59 PM
No, what he just pulled was a bullshit move.

I thought it was pretty god damn funny. See I think my god has a since of humor and is laughing is ass off right now. I can't wait to meet the guy so we can drink beer and tell dirty jokes. Don't be mad my version of god is cooler than yours.

DirtyD
You take shit waaaaaay to seriously
When someone attacks my religious beliefs whether they are joking or not, I don't appreciate it.

BERT
Must.....resist....

LMAO, fuck you

Dominic Toretto
03-14-2014, 01:00 PM

Take that over to SVTP. They'll really enjoy you.

-Alex

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 01:01 PM
I thought it was pretty god damn funny. See I think my god has a since of humor and is laughing is ass off right now. I can't wait to meet the guy so we can drink beer and tell dirty jokes. Don't be mad my version of god is cooler than yours.
I don't care if you were joking, I don't appreciate you telling me to stop believing in God.

The prayers for being a faster driver, yeah it was funny. But the above part is what pissed me off.

BERT
03-14-2014, 01:02 PM
When someone attacks my religious beliefs whether they are joking or not, I don't appreciate it.

You took it that way. I don't think he was attacking you. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 01:02 PM
Take that over to SVTP. They'll really enjoy you.

-Alex
There are people over there that already take care of all that stuff way more often than I care to jump into.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 01:03 PM
You took it that way. I don't think he was attacking you. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

I don't care if you were joking, I don't appreciate you telling me to stop believing in God.

The prayers for being a faster driver, yeah it was funny. But the above part is what pissed me off.
There are things that push my buttons even under a joking demeanor. This is one of them.

BERT
03-14-2014, 01:03 PM
There are things that push my buttons even under a joking demeanor. This is one of them.

How many more are there?

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 01:04 PM
How many more are there?
One

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 01:11 PM

I think you need to start praying for a better since of humor. Boy you religious folk get your panties in a wad quick don't you. You think reading a fictional book every Sunday would give you some strength. I like to read fiction books on Sunday also, it helps me go to sleep.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 01:14 PM
I think you need to start praying for a better since of humor. Boy you religious folk get your panties in a wad quick don't you. You think reading a fictional book every Sunday would give you some strength. I like to read fiction books on Sunday also, it helps me go to sleep.
I don't appreciate someone telling me how I should conduct my own personal beliefs. Do you see me telling you what to do and how to live your life? Nope, because I find that to be direspectful. So why don't you be a respectful human being and back off how I do things with my own life? Comprende, amigo?

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 01:17 PM
Strength is having the courage to stand up against things that try to oppress you into believing you are lesser.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 01:24 PM
Feel free to clean this one up. I'm done.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 01:33 PM
I don't appreciate someone telling me how I should conduct my own personal beliefs. Do you see me telling you what to do and how to live your life? Nope, because I find that to be direspectful. So why don't you be a respectful human being and back off how I do things with my own life? Comprende, amigo?

When you bring your personal beliefs into a public forum you open yourself to public opinion. Keep those things to yourself unless you know for sure you are among like minded people. Its called personal accountibility. You have no one to blame but yourself.

brtnstrns
03-14-2014, 01:35 PM
So when are we getting pics of this sexy ass vehicle? Unless they've been posted and my work-internet is blocking them.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 01:40 PM
So when are we getting pics of this sexy ass vehicle? Unless they've been posted and my work-internet is blocking them.

I'm going to take some today and will try to get them posted. Or you can see it at the friday meet.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 01:43 PM
When you bring your personal beliefs into a public forum you open yourself to public opinion. Keep those things to yourself unless you know for sure you are among like minded people. Its called personal accountibility. You have no one to blame but yourself.
What you don't seem to understand is that he has no right to say what I should and shouldn't pray for. That is for me to determine. I only mentioned I believed in God. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone judged me on the sole fact I believe in God. But when you start telling me how to do things, that's where I draw the line. Do you understand that? Or are you going to continue to be a fucking prick about it? Donnie doesn't know me, so he can fuck off. Go ahead and ban me if you really want to use that awesome mod power that you always feel so entitled to use. There is a reason why this forum never really took off, because of this type of shit that goes on, and the fact the main moderator is the person that instigates this shit constantly and stands behind his friends when they have no business telling other people what to do in their personal life. So fuck you.

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 01:48 PM
What you don't seem to understand is that he has no right to say what I should and shouldn't pray for. That is for me to determine. I only mentioned I believed in God. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone judged me on the sole fact I believe in God. But when you start telling me how to do things, that's where I draw the line. Do you understand that?

I'm going to tell you to quit being a big baby and quit crying. Not only do you drive like a 16 year old Asian girl, you are apparently just as moody. If I told you to pray for world peace that would be ok but not I can't tell you to pray not to be a shitty driver. But this is all just coming from a bad place, I had a snake talk to me this morning and I am really freaked out about it. Sounds believable doesn't it.

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 01:52 PM
What you don't seem to understand is that he has no right to say what I should and shouldn't pray for. That is for me to determine. I only mentioned I believed in God. I couldn't give a flying fuck if someone judged me on the sole fact I believe in God. But when you start telling me how to do things, that's where I draw the line. Do you understand that? Or are you going to continue to be a fucking prick about it? Donnie doesn't know me, so he can fuck off. Go ahead and ban me if you really want to use that awesome mod power that you always feel so entitled to use. There is a reason why this forum never really took off, because of this type of shit that goes on, and the fact the main moderator is the person that instigates this shit constantly and stands behind his friends when they have no business telling other people what to do in their personal life. So fuck you.

Just wow, I think your a little mad. I think you need to go to church and say a few prayers. God wouldn't approve of this type of reaction, I think you should do some hail Mary's or some stupid religious shit. I can't believe Jesus died on a cross so you can be an asshole and extra sensitive.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 02:02 PM
Just wow, I think your a little mad. I think you need to go to church and say a few prayers. God wouldn't approve of this type of reaction, I think you should do some hail Mary's or some stupid religious shit. I can't believe Jesus died on a cross so you can be an asshole and extra sensitive.
For a piece of shit that scrutinizes religion so much, you sure do have a shitty understanding of it and how it works.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 02:11 PM

Yet another conversation with you where you completely over react and start name calling and insulting people. Very adult and very Christian of you.

For the record, i've never banned anyone on this board other than alias trolls. But you go ahead and keep throwing your tantrum. Doesnt bother me in the least.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 02:22 PM
Yet another conversation with you where you completely over react and start name calling and insulting people. Very adult and very Christian of you.

For the record, i've never banned anyone on this board other than alias trolls. But you go ahead and keep throwing your tantrum. Doesnt bother me in the least.
Doesn't bother me either. So go for it, big man. I'll be expecting the email by the end of the day, if not sooner.

Dominic Toretto
03-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Unsubrscribing to this thread. Too serious :)

-Alex

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 02:29 PM
For a piece of shit that scrutinizes religion so much, you sure do have a shitty understanding of it and how it works.

Damn a couple jokes that you took the wrong way and it turns into this. There is something seriously wrong with you. You can go to church all you want and it won't make what's wrong with you better. Its called medication and a therapist. I have yet to call you a name and all my remarks where in a joking manor, which would mean, not to be taken seriously. Anybody with a shred of common sense would notice that, but apparently I was expecting to much out of you. I will take the high road on this ( no pun intended, ok sort of ) and not start calling names back. Now I just want to remind you in your angry state that suicide is a sin, but then again apparently you don't mind sinning so if your in that mood we will understand. Have a nice day and remember god loves you, but nobody else does because you are bipolar as hell.

DirtyD
03-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Damn a couple jokes that you took the wrong way and it turns into this. There is something seriously wrong with you. You can go to church all you want and it won't make what's wrong with you better. Its called medication and a therapist. I have yet to call you a name and all my remarks where in a joking manor, which would mean, not to be taken seriously. Anybody with a shred of common sense would notice that, but apparently I was expecting to much out of you. I will take the high road on this ( no pun intended, ok sort of ) and not start calling names back. Now I just want to remind you in your angry state that suicide is a sin, but then again apparently you don't mind sinning so if your in that mood we will understand. Have a nice day and remember god loves you, but nobody else does because you are bipolar as hell.
Yup, suicide is exactly what I'm thinking right now. Man, maybe you do know me after all. Maybe I should have made it a point to go more "bipolar" in person the 2 times you've met me. You would've seen this coming then, no?

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 02:43 PM
Feel free to clean this one up. I'm done.

Doesn't bother me either. So go for it, big man. I'll be expecting the email by the end of the day, if not sooner.

Yup, suicide is exactly what I'm thinking right now. Man, maybe you do know me after all. Maybe I should have made it a point to go more "bipolar" in person the 2 times you've met me. You would've seen this coming then, no?

So much for "I'm done"..

Take a break and calm down.

BERT
03-14-2014, 02:44 PM
This is why we can't have nice things!!!

Dan12GT
03-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Holy derailed thread! Congrats on the new car Steve. That is one Chevy I would not mind owning at all!

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 03:18 PM
Thanks, Danny. Its a fun toy.

blownaltered
03-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Hey DirtyD I found a shirt for you. What size would you like this in?

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/blownaltered/image_zpsd8bd55a8.jpg (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/blownaltered/media/image_zpsd8bd55a8.jpg.html)

downtime!
03-14-2014, 10:03 PM
And, suddenly, it's DFWStangs up in this bitch. Fuck.

Grandpa
03-14-2014, 10:21 PM

Not quite. I havent been threatened with a gun yet..

re-rx7
03-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Wow. Your attacking a guy that cant even reply?

downtime!
03-14-2014, 11:04 PM
Not quite. I havent been threatened with a gun yet..Well, there is that. LOL!

Grandpa
03-15-2014, 03:35 AM

Who cant reply?

Dan12GT
03-15-2014, 10:10 AM

Just about...

BERT
03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
Just about...

LMAO not even close

03MachMe
03-15-2014, 03:44 PM
Not quite. I havent been threatened with a gun yet..

Not yet, but D has been known to do that too....

re-rx7
03-15-2014, 03:48 PM
Who cant reply?

Dirty D

blownaltered
03-15-2014, 05:10 PM

First of all I never attacked the guy, he is the one that went off the deep end for no reason.
Second how am I supposed to know the guy got banned or do I give a shit he got banned. The guy lost his mind over a prayer joke.

re-rx7
03-15-2014, 06:15 PM
First of all I never attacked the guy, he is the one that went off the deep end for no reason.
Second how am I supposed to know the guy got banned or do I give a shit he got banned. The guy lost his mind over a prayer joke.

Thats a sensitive subject to alot of people. Sounds like your a lil heated still. Maybe you do need jesus in your life.

Grandpa
03-15-2014, 06:47 PM
Dirty D

He wasnt banned. He can reply if wants to. Right now be's sitting in a corner somewhere holding his breath throwing a tantrum.

Grandpa
03-15-2014, 06:49 PM

Thats unfortunate but good to know that he is capable of that behavior. Thanks for letting us know. I will be ignoring him from here on out.

re-rx7
03-15-2014, 07:02 PM
He wasnt banned. He can reply if wants to. Right now be's sitting in a corner somewhere holding his breath throwing a tantrum.

I laughed a lil.

re-rx7
03-15-2014, 07:03 PM

Over internet talk!? Whoa. :bs:

Stangmaster281
03-15-2014, 07:53 PM
This never would have happened if you just bought a vette steve. lol Vettes solve all of life's problems.

re-rx7
03-15-2014, 08:05 PM
I drove a vette the other day. I fucking hated it. 09 model leather nav everything. Thought I was driving a Malibu. The mustang interior is cheap but jesus the vette was Family Dollar cheap.

Grandpa
03-15-2014, 08:05 PM
It is a vette, just has two extra doors. Lol

The V will now be known as Bad Grandpa. =)

Grandpa
03-15-2014, 08:07 PM
I drove a vette the other day. I fucking hated it. 09 model leather nav everything. Thought I was driving a Malibu. The mustang interior is cheap but jesus the vette was Family Dollar cheap.

The C6 interior was meant to be functional and lightweight. The interior in the C7 is MUCH nicer.

re-rx7
03-15-2014, 08:09 PM
The C6 interior was meant to be functional and lightweight. The interior in the C7 is MUCH nicer.

I have no doubt the C7 has a superb interior. I always shrugged off the rubbermaid comments about vette interiors because i had never really been in one long. THe other day it came to fruition.

STROKD
03-15-2014, 09:53 PM
I have no doubt the C7 has a superb interior. I always shrugged off the rubbermaid comments about vette interiors because i had never really been in one long. THe other day it came to fruition.

Lol. You dont drive a Bugatti either.

re-rx7
03-15-2014, 10:14 PM
Lol. You dont drive a Bugatti either.
Not following you here. You love your vette though even though its slow.

DirtyD
03-15-2014, 10:51 PM
Still here, no tantrum. I'm leaving the subject alone. Isn't that what was suggested? I believe it was.

For the record, anyone that knows me would know I wouldn't be serious about shooting someone

DirtyD
03-15-2014, 11:02 PM

I'm really starting to feel sorry for the mentality you carry around this place. Finally I can see why there a lot of people that don't really have much respect for you.

Since this will be the last time I'll probably speak to you, I'm sorry about your brother, and hope that your family finds comfort after it happens.

Grandpa
03-15-2014, 11:51 PM
I'm really starting to feel sorry for the mentality you carry around this place. Finally I can see why there a lot of people that don't really have much respect for you.

Since this will be the last time I'll probably speak to you, I'm sorry about your brother, and hope that your family finds comfort after it happens.

Very classy, Derek.

re-rx7
03-16-2014, 12:44 AM
Mod plans for v? Coyote swap?! Lol

Grandpa
03-16-2014, 12:57 AM
Mod plans for v? Coyote swap?! Lol

Ok, now that was funny. Lol

STROKD
03-16-2014, 09:12 AM
Not following you here. You love your vette though even though its slow.

Of course you didnt understand. You drive a Mustang, its interior is not all bad ass like a Bugatti or similar high end car either.

The interior comments about Vettes cracks me up. Who gives a fuck? Why is it supposed to look like the inside of an Aventador when it costs very little more than a Mustang? The new car costs much more because of the extra crap they had to put inside to cheer people such as yourself up. Thanks for that.:banghead:

blownaltered
03-16-2014, 02:04 PM

Your such a fucking d-bag. Let's start off with the condescending remark about his brother. You don't know Steve or his brother. You call Steve a piece of shit ( I'm paraphrasing ) then go oh yeah I'm sorry your brother is dying. What a fucking punk.

As for his mentality, he has been very calm and gentle with your witless ass. He didn't ban you or jump down your throat for the shit you have said. I would say that speaks volumes for him, especially after your last comment. The only people that have been banned by Steve are people that were trolling from dfwmustangs. Let's not even talk about his character since I can say as one of his best friends he will do anything for a friend, so go fuck yourself on that one little man.

You started this shit when you went ape shit about a Jesus joke. Give me a fucking break bible boy. Do you get pissed off when people make fun of other religions or is it just yours. All comments were jokes that everybody else saw as jokes but you are such a dumb ass you couldn't figure that out. It's funny howone person who has no sense of humor can ruin every bodies fun.

Lastly there is no such thing as playing around about shooting somebody. I would assume everybody here including myself would take that as a threat and not to be handled lightly. So if your that stupid not to understand that then you are to ignorant to own a gun and should sell them right away.

In closing go fuck yourself

Have a nice day

DirtyD
03-16-2014, 06:13 PM
your such a fucking d-bag. Let's start off with the condescending remark about his brother. You don't know steve or his brother. You call steve a piece of shit ( i'm paraphrasing ) then go oh yeah i'm sorry your brother is dying. What a fucking punk.

As for his mentality, he has been very calm and gentle with your witless ass. He didn't ban you or jump down your throat for the shit you have said. I would say that speaks volumes for him, especially after your last comment. The only people that have been banned by steve are people that were trolling from dfwmustangs. Let's not even talk about his character since i can say as one of his best friends he will do anything for a friend, so go fuck yourself on that one little man.

You started this shit when you went ape shit about a jesus joke. Give me a fucking break bible boy. Do you get pissed off when people make fun of other religions or is it just yours. All comments were jokes that everybody else saw as jokes but you are such a dumb ass you couldn't figure that out. It's funny howone person who has no sense of humor can ruin every bodies fun.

Lastly there is no such thing as playing around about shooting somebody. I would assume everybody here including myself would take that as a threat and not to be handled lightly. So if your that stupid not to understand that then you are to ignorant to own a gun and should sell them right away.

In closing go fuck yourself

have a nice day

Actually, I'll leave one last remark on this whole thing.

Donnie, you just went off talking about how everything you typed I took too seriously, and that I shouldn't take everything on the internet so literally. So doesn't that mean you should do the same exact thing with everything I have said as well? After all, this is all just text on a public forum. It's not that hard for someone to type words in manner than makes them actually sound angry. Why so serious?? So it seems that the person that needs to listen to their own advice here is actually you. If you really take a threat over the internet seriously enough to feel threaten, then I'm sorry. It is the internet after all.

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm typing this in an angry manner, so I need to add some "fuck yous", a couple of "go kill youself's", and a little dash of "I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

blownaltered
03-16-2014, 07:20 PM
Actually, I'll leave one last remark on this whole thing.

Donnie, you just went off talking about how everything you typed I took too seriously, and that I shouldn't take everything on the internet so literally. So doesn't that mean you should do the same exact thing with everything I have said as well? After all, this is all just text on a public forum. It's not that hard for someone to type words in manner than makes them actually sound angry. Why so serious?? So it seems that the person that needs to listen to their own advice here is actually you. If you really take a threat over the internet seriously enough to feel threaten, then I'm sorry. It is the internet after all.

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm typing this in an angry manner, so I need to add some "fuck yous", a couple of "go kill youself's", and a little dash of "I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Your an ignorant little fucker aren't you. I never said to take everything on the Internet lightly. Matter of fact I don't threaten people on boards or anywhere else on the internet because a threat is real no matter what. If your to stupid to understand that then you need more help then I thought. I love how your trying to turn this around on me, when you the one that went off the handle about a little joke. If you can't take a joke then that is your own problem and should probably stay off the boards. I also said what I said was all in a joking manner and have yet to hear somebody say they didn't get that fact beside you. Your the one with a problem here not me, not Steve or anybody else. Just you so you might want to think long and hard before you keep carrying on with this shit.

DirtyD
03-16-2014, 07:41 PM
your an ignorant little fucker aren't you. I never said to take everything on the internet lightly. Matter of fact i don't threaten people on boards or anywhere else on the internet because a threat is real no matter what. If your to stupid to understand that then you need more help then i thought. I love how your trying to turn this around on me, when you the one that went off the handle about a little joke. If you can't take a joke then that is your own problem and should probably stay off the boards. I also said what i said was all in a joking manner and have yet to hear somebody say they didn't get that fact beside you. Your the one with a problem here not me, not steve or anybody else. Just you so you might want to think long and hard before you keep carrying on with this shit.

DirtyD
03-16-2014, 08:32 PM
Your an ignorant little fucker aren't you. I never said to take everything on the Internet lightly. Matter of fact I don't threaten people on boards or anywhere else on the internet because a threat is real no matter what. If your to stupid to understand that then you need more help then I thought. I love how your trying to turn this around on me, when you the one that went off the handle about a little joke. If you can't take a joke then that is your own problem and should probably stay off the boards. I also said what I said was all in a joking manner and have yet to hear somebody say they didn't get that fact beside you. Your the one with a problem here not me, not Steve or anybody else. Just you so you might want to think long and hard before you keep carrying on with this shit.

I'm an ignorant little fucker, alright. And you're (correct spelling, by the way) just an angry old fucker, if we are going to be throwing around judgmental assumptions, since we don't actually know each other and all. Can you show me how to take something on the internet in a serious manner? Because after all, it's just text. There is no emotion behind those little pixels that forms characters on your screen. Sure, you can arrange words and add words to a sentence or statement to portray anger, but unless you are sitting on the same side of the screen as the person typing, all you can do is just assume they are angry. And when you assume, you make an ass of you and me. That's what my father always taught me. Apparently it still holds true.

As for the threats, I gladly challenge you to go to the local police station and see how they react when you tell them someone threatened you on a public Internet forum. I bet they would jump right up and hit the road to find that sorry bastard. :lol: Ryan gets threatened every day in person, and he is a cop. Actually just had that conversation with him the other day. If he doesn't make a big deal about it in real life, you really think it's a bigger deal over the virtual world?

You seem to be the one that keeping "carrying on this shit." You don't HAVE to respond to me, but you feel compelled to because you have to try and act like the badass that gets in the last word to prove a point. All you have to do is leave it alone, let me response remain the last response. No one is forcing you to respond to me. But it's funny how that thing called ego works inside the human psyche. You just can't let someone else have the last word, no matter how hard you try. I truly think that you are just mad now because I turned around your own advice on you, and you know that I'm right. Again, that's ego, and you will never admit that, which isn't surprising.

So just drink some whiskey or vodka, or whatever makes you relax, and go calm down.

Junkie
03-16-2014, 08:39 PM
This website has more inner bickering/bitching then any forum I'm on

You're all a bunch of cry baby internet hard ass bitches. fuck

blownaltered
03-16-2014, 08:48 PM
I'm an ignorant little fucker, alright. And you're (correct spelling, by the way) just an angry old fucker, if we are going to be throwing around judgmental assumptions, since we don't actually know each other and all. Can you show me how to take something on the internet in a serious manner? Because after all, it's just text. There is no emotion behind those little pixels that forms characters on your screen. Sure, you can arrange words and add words to a sentence or statement to portray anger, but unless you are sitting on the same side of the screen as the person typing, all you can do is just assume they are angry. And when you assume, you make an ass of you and me. That's what my father always taught me. Apparently it still holds true.

As for the threats, I gladly challenge you to go to the local police station and see how they react when you tell them someone threatened you on a public Internet forum. I bet they would jump right up and hit the road to find that sorry bastard. :lol: Ryan gets threatened every day in person, and he is a cop. Actually just had that conversation with him the other day. If he doesn't make a big deal about it in real life, you really think it's a bigger deal over the virtual world?

You seem to be the one that keeping "carrying on this shit." You don't HAVE to respond to me, but you feel compelled to because you have to try and act like the badass that gets in the last word to prove a point. All you have to do is leave it alone, let me response remain the last response. No one is forcing you to respond to me. But it's funny how that thing called ego works inside the human psyche. You just can't let someone else have the last word, no matter how hard you try. I truly think that you are just mad now because I turned around your own advice on you, and you know that I'm right. Again, that's ego, and you will never admit that, which isn't surprising.

So just drink some whiskey or vodka, or whatever makes you relax, and go calm down.

Ok this one is funny. I'm glad it takes you an hour after you read my comments to come up with an answer. Makes you look real bright. You say I have to get in the last word but every time I give you chance to shut the fuck up you have to respond. You just can't help yourself. You are trying to act like this wasn't your fault and it's all mine, that's cute. Your the one that went off calling names, running your mouth to Steve, bringing his brother into it but you did no wrong. You are exactly what I thought you were.

Also why would I run to the police you never threatened me. I hate to tell you this but if you do threaten to shoot somebody on the Internet they can get the police involved, just because it wasn't a threat in person doesn't mean it's still not a threat.

There are rules I go by on the boards. I don't talk about some bodies family (kids, wife, etc ), I don't make threats, I won't do anything to cause someone to lose their job, you know common sense things. But I guess your dad by your words never taught you any personal responsibility. My advice to you is to just let it go. Say a prayer and have a nice night.

blownaltered
03-16-2014, 08:52 PM

Well now your just being mean. I was just having fun watching this guy freak out.

DirtyD
03-16-2014, 08:58 PM
Ok this one is funny. I'm glad it takes you an hour after you read my comments to come up with an answer. Makes you look real bright. You say I have to get in the last word but every time I give you chance to shut the fuck up you have to respond. You just can't help yourself. You are trying to act like this wasn't your fault and it's all mine, that's cute. Your the one that went off calling names, running your mouth to Steve, bringing his brother into it but you did no wrong. You are exactly what I thought you were.

Also why would I run to the police you never threatened me. I hate to tell you this but if you do threaten to shoot somebody on the Internet they can get the police involved, just because it wasn't a threat in person doesn't mean it's still not a threat.

There are rules I go by on the boards. I don't talk about some bodies family (kids, wife, etc ), I don't make threats, I won't do anything to cause someone to lose their job, you know common sense things. But I guess your dad by your words taught you any personal responsibility. My advice to you is to just let it go. Say a prayer and have a nice night.

I was in the process of the hour drive home from my fiancé's, so it was easier to post a picture than type the long response that I really wanted to say. But it does make you look bright being that you can't use the correct "you're" when you type. :)

I've never threatened anyone on a forum. That whole "shoot you" comment happened on Facebook after someone made a very derogatory comment towards my fiancé, which I replied "if you were to touch her or do that to her, I'd shoot you." That entire ordeal was taken out of context so it could be used towards me. Not really that it would probably matter to you that I explained that situation.

Will, your post hurt my feelwings. Now I'm going to go try to commit suicide again.

Which has more drama? This forum or this year's TX2k? Lol

blownaltered
03-16-2014, 09:14 PM
I was in the process of the hour drive home from my fiancé's, so it was easier to post a picture than type the long response that I really wanted to say. But it does make you look bright being that you can't use the correct "you're" when you type. :)

I've never threatened anyone on a forum. That whole "shoot you" comment happened on Facebook after someone made a very derogatory comment towards my fiancé, which I replied "if you were to touch her or do that to her, I'd shoot you." That entire ordeal was taken out of context so it could be used towards me. Not really that it would probably matter to you that I explained that situation.

Will, your post hurt my feelwings. Now I'm going to go try to commit suicide again.

Which has more drama? This forum or this year's TX2k? Lol

This is the best you have is to talk about my spelling. You act like a fool for days and I'm the idiot because I spelt a word wrong lmao. You got me I miss spelled a word or two, I would go back and see how many you did but I actually have a life so I don't have time.

DirtyD
03-16-2014, 09:19 PM
This is the best you have is to talk about my spelling. You act like a fool for days and I'm the idiot because I spelt a word wrong lmao. You got me I miss spelled a word or two, I would go back and see how many you did but I actually have a life so I don't have time.

Just an irritating quirk of mine.

I forgot to say in the last reply, I never said anything was your fault. I was just saying that neither of us should apparently take everything we read and see on the internet so seriously. Can you prove I was mad at all through any of my responses on Friday? Or is that just basing my anger off the way I typed my responses?

Did I have any way of knowing you were joking with your comments about praying? Or was I supposed to base that off the way you worded your comment?

You see what I'm trying to get at here?

blownaltered
03-16-2014, 09:26 PM
Just an irritating quirk of mine.

I forgot to say in the last reply, I never said anything was your fault. I was just saying that neither of us should apparently take everything we read and see on the internet so seriously. Can you prove I was mad at all through any of my responses on Friday? Or is that just basing my anger off the way I typed my responses?

Did I have any way of knowing you were joking with your comments about praying? Or was I supposed to base that off the way you worded your comment?

You see what I'm trying to get at here?

Oh yeah I could tell you were real calm telling Steve to fuck off and calling me names. I love how your trying to act like you were playing the entire time. There isn't one person that read your posts that would believe you. So you keep trying to make yourself out to not look like a fruit loop.

DirtyD
03-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Oh yeah I could tell you were real calm telling Steve to fuck off and calling me names. I love how your trying to act like you were playing the entire time. There isn't one person that read your posts that would believe you. So you keep trying to make yourself out to not look like a fruit loop.

You seriously fucking believed I was serious with all of that? Are you really that fucking retarded? Damn man, I guess I really am the one that needs the help and therapy because I didn't get the memo that you are supposed to believe every single fucking thing on the internet! Your really are a fucking prick! Go fuck yourself.

:D

Again, beauty of the internet. If you really are that good at reading emotion through text on the computer screen, that's pretty cool. Definitely a gift right there. I can type and act however I want on the internet, and apparently everyone will believe me.

I bet you $100 if I was acting like an internet badass, I would be called out for putting up a front, saying that no one did believe anything I was saying.

I just LOVE double standards. They really are thrown around a lot nowadays.

BERT
03-16-2014, 09:46 PM

That's Mr. Hard ass bitches to you, sir

JDMLOL
03-16-2014, 10:08 PM
When are we going to see pics of the car??

Grandpa
03-16-2014, 10:11 PM
When are we going to see pics of the car??

When it's not raining for freezing cold outside so I can take some! lol.

I brought it out to the Friday night meet where most members saw it. Not a big deal, just another ol shitbox Caddy.

blownaltered
03-16-2014, 10:25 PM
When it's not raining for freezing cold outside so I can take some! lol.

I brought it out to the Friday night meet where most members saw it. Not a big deal, just another ol shitbox Caddy.

and there it is.

Crimson600+HP
03-16-2014, 10:42 PM
I would normally agree with that statement, but that CTS-V is a different caddy IMO.

re-rx7
03-16-2014, 10:53 PM
Ehhhh it's gm.

Grandpa
03-16-2014, 11:06 PM
and there it is.
Lol, you knew it was coming.

I would normally agree with that statement, but that CTS-V is a different caddy IMO.

I call all my cars shitboxes. Haha

Ehhhh it's gm.

I know, its the darkside, the enemy yadda yadda yadda. I was expecting the hate. Im ready to race some bolt on 5.0s though =)

Zeek
03-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Lol, you knew it was coming.

I call all my cars shitboxes. Haha

I know, its the darkside, the enemy yadda yadda yadda. I was expecting the hate. Im ready to race some bolt on 5.0s though =)

You need to hurry up and get to like 700rwhp so we can race! I need to see what my C6 will do. Haven't raced anyone yet.

Grandpa
03-17-2014, 11:00 AM
You need to hurry up and get to like 700rwhp so we can race! I need to see what my C6 will do. Haven't raced anyone yet.

Shouldn't take too long. Just gotta sell some parts. :boxing:

You could race Odin though, his V makes pretty good power and he's ready to go now.

STROKD
03-17-2014, 02:01 PM

Unless you bought Vics blower or added juice, u will get destroyed with Steve at 700. Him at 580 to 620 would be a great race.

re-rx7
03-17-2014, 03:10 PM

Should have just bought a shelby.

Grandpa
03-17-2014, 03:32 PM
Should have just bought a shelby.

Negative. I would have just been right back in the same position with a car I hardly use since the family can't go cruising with me. I made the right choice for me. I love this car.

Besides, I'm not Mustang-less. I still have the Mach when I want to cruise a Stang and row gears. :)

Crimson600+HP
03-17-2014, 03:37 PM
Ford should stretch the next Gen Mustang frame, drop the Trinity 5.8L into it, give it a Lincoln badge and give the CTS-V a run for it's money. But they won't :whymewhyme:

blownaltered
03-17-2014, 06:19 PM
Negative. I would have just been right back in the same position with a car I hardly use since the family can't go cruising with me. I made the right choice for me. I love this car.

Besides, I'm not Mustang-less. I still have the Mach when I want to cruise a Stang and row gears. :)

Your wife isn't letting you take that car out. You might put another hole in the wall. :smiley-face-popcorn

re-rx7
03-17-2014, 06:22 PM

I notice you said sell parts. What yuh selling? Im a fucking vulture. :boxing:

Grandpa
03-17-2014, 07:50 PM
Your wife isn't letting you take that car out. You might put another hole in the wall. :smiley-face-popcorn
Uh huh. And you never went to the ATM machine either.. :yaoface2:
I notice you said sell parts. What yuh selling? Im a fucking vulture. :boxing:

Mgw shifter (spoken for at the moment)
Custom grey shifter ball handle
Eibach Sportline springs
Redline hood struts
Lethal H pipe
gt500 mufflers
sct scanner with tune on it
true forged wheels and tires

re-rx7
03-17-2014, 08:31 PM
Uh huh. And you never went to the ATM machine either.. :yaoface2:

Mgw shifter (spoken for at the moment)
Custom grey shifter ball handle
Eibach Sportline springs
Redline hood struts
Lethal H pipe
gt500 mufflers
sct scanner with tune on it
true forged wheels and tires

Pm me price on H and and shift ball. As I too have a sg.

Did you sell your stang?

Grandpa
03-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Pm me price on H and and shift ball. As I too have a sg.

Did you sell your stang?

Not yet. Its just sitting in the garage as usual. Lol

No idea on prices yet. Feel free to PM offers. If i dont answer its a lowball price. Lol

re-rx7
03-17-2014, 09:19 PM

No idea on prices yet. Feel free to PM offers. If i dont answer its a lowball price. Lol

lol I haz offer for you.

blownaltered
03-17-2014, 09:25 PM

I hate guys that pull that make me an offer shit. Post a price if you want to sell your crap old man.

Zeek
03-17-2014, 09:53 PM
Unless you bought Vics blower or added juice, u will get destroyed with Steve at 700. Him at 580 to 620 would be a great race.

Im still figuring out what im in league with lol. Ill be adding a 150shot in the next 2 or 3 months .

Grandpa
03-17-2014, 10:45 PM
I hate guys that pull that make me an offer shit. Post a price if you want to sell your crap old man.

I hate you right now. Im at the gym workin off that bullshit you made me eat Saturday night. Extra 45 min on the rowing machine sucks ass!!

Grandpa
03-17-2014, 10:46 PM
Im still figuring out what im in league with lol. Ill be adding a 150shot in the next 2 or 3 months .

Its just an old mans Caddy. You dont need a bottle! Lol

BERT
03-17-2014, 11:21 PM
I hate you right now. Im at the gym workin off that bullshit you made me eat Saturday night. Extra 45 min on the rowing machine sucks ass!!

Not doing much good at the gym if you're on phone!!

Grandpa
03-17-2014, 11:45 PM
Not doing much good at the gym if you're on phone!!

One minute rest periods, Red.

blownaltered
03-18-2014, 12:05 AM

I paid for it yesterday at the gym. I will get back to the gym tomorrow night. Hopefully work off a little more.

Zeek
03-18-2014, 12:38 AM
Its just an old mans Caddy. You dont need a bottle! Lol

Don't worry the bottle is not for you.

BERT
03-18-2014, 10:18 AM
One minute rest periods, Red.

That's what they all say

blownaltered
03-20-2014, 04:46 PM
I was out today and seen one of your caddy buddies.

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/blownaltered/Caddy_zps797130b4.jpg (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/blownaltered/media/Caddy_zps797130b4.jpg.html)

BERT
03-20-2014, 04:48 PM
Is a handicap sticker standard or optional on these things?

Grandpa
03-20-2014, 04:49 PM
It's preferred parking. Only gimpy bastards get angry about it having to limp further into the store.

Grandpa
03-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Is a handicap sticker standard or optional on these things?

If that is the case, I'm going to complain because I didn't receive mine!

STROKD
03-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Thats gotta be one of the worst parking jobs Ive ever seen. That car isnt even close.

Grandpa
03-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Thats gotta be one of the worst parking jobs Ive ever seen. That car isnt even close.

On behalf of Caddy owners everywhere, I apologize. It seems they are too used to valet.

STROKD
03-21-2014, 04:52 PM
On behalf of Caddy owners everywhere, I apologize. It seems they are too used to valet.

Lol. You will know the hotel in question...

Pulled up to the Grand Hyatt on Huntington Beach off PCH. Baller ass hotel. Was in my month old GTI, asked where personal parking was and the valet guy looked at me like i was on crack. I told him i did not like to valet and wanted to park it my self. He said it was at the beach or he parked it... i was still pissed i had to let him park it. lol I even offered him a 20 to let me drive it down and pick a good spot, no dice. Valet is convenient but not for me... Ferris Beuler flashes in my mind too often. Also remember dude from Ruths Chris shredding my dad's tires in his s class back in San Fran days... I was like 13 and called him out on it when we picked the car up and he swore he didnt get on it. what a bunch of lying fags.

BLK2012GT
03-24-2014, 04:43 AM

X2:emotions122:

BLK2012GT
03-30-2014, 02:13 PM
But this thread was very entertaining. So much butthurt.