PDA

View Full Version : My 2014 5.0

Stone
02-04-2014, 04:03 PM
I was asked to post this picture online by a customer of mine. My name is Jeff Stone, Internet Manager with Grapevine Ford. I've been working on a 2014 Gotta-have-it green 5.0, and my exterior upgrades are nearly complete.(a few trim pieces left)
If anyone on here ever needs assistance with purchasing or selling a 5.0, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to help. Also, I will match or beat any written deal on a 5.0. Feedback is more than welcome.

PCB
02-04-2014, 04:09 PM
J Stone! What's up buddy. Glad to see you join, and good to see progress.

I know yall talk about Grapevine Ford a lot. Jeff helped me into my 13. I told him what I wanted to pay and hear from him. He was a man of his word and got me into the car with ease. Don't hesitate to do business with him.

Grandpa
02-04-2014, 04:10 PM
Welcome! Feel free to click on the paid subscriptions in your USER CP to become a paid advertiser if you'd like to advertise here. ;)

Stone
02-04-2014, 04:13 PM
J Stone! What's up buddy. Glad to see you join, and good to see progress.

I know yall talk about Grapevine Ford a lot. Jeff helped me into my 13. I told him what I wanted to pay and hear from him. He was a man of his word and got me into the car with ease. Don't hesitate to do business with him.

What he said. :)

garner
02-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Welcome!

JDMLOL
02-05-2014, 09:51 AM
If anyone on here ever needs assistance with purchasing or selling a 5.0, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to help.

What about warranty work? Lol. Everyone wants to deny me service and point fingers at my bolt ons.

Stone
02-05-2014, 02:01 PM
What about warranty work? Lol. Everyone wants to deny me service and point fingers at my bolt ons.

I work in sales, unfortunately.

5-OH
02-05-2014, 06:12 PM
I was asked to post this picture online by a customer of mine. My name is Jeff Stone, Internet Manager with Grapevine Ford. I've been working on a 2014 Gotta-have-it green 5.0, and my exterior upgrades are nearly complete.(a few trim pieces left)
If anyone on here ever needs assistance with purchasing or selling a 5.0, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to help. Also, I will match or beat any written deal on a 5.0. Feedback is more than welcome.

Looks good with the stripe man. This is Tony btw.

Stone
02-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Looks good with the stripe man. This is Tony btw.

Time to get under the hood!

Stone
02-06-2014, 09:56 PM
:Angry:

toomnymods
02-07-2014, 06:07 AM

looks nice Jeff, i bought mine from there as well and the price was a good 3-4k cheaper than anywhere else in the metroplex.. i know i shopped around for well over a year and went to atleasy 7-8 diffrent dealerships,lol

Just one tip.. order more grabber blues and gotta have it greens.. either of those colors is what i wanted and i ended up with a sterling gray,lol
it's ok though the color has really grown on me the past 7 months.. :)

Stone
02-07-2014, 05:11 PM
looks nice Jeff, i bought mine from there as well and the price was a good 3-4k cheaper than anywhere else in the metroplex.. i know i shopped around for well over a year and went to atleasy 7-8 diffrent dealerships,lol

Just one tip.. order more grabber blues and gotta have it greens.. either of those colors is what i wanted and i ended up with a sterling gray,lol
it's ok though the color has really grown on me the past 7 months.. :)

I've got them now! :(

GTOphil
02-07-2014, 05:27 PM
Welcome! I absolutely LOVE that color.

I wouldn't own it...or Grabber Blue...but I love to look at them.