PDA

View Full Version : Recover My Files

Dominic Toretto
01-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Anyone know if this program is legit and moreso, where to find it online? A coworker was telling me that there is a program that you can download for free that can recover any files, even files that have been deleted and removed from the trash can. Any links, assistance is appreciated as always! Thanks guys!

-Alex

pohnjarker
01-14-2014, 02:11 PM
i used "recuva" to get my files back...its not 100% perfect but it is free and has worked for me so far.

there are quite a few out there

JDMLOL
01-14-2014, 02:16 PM
I assume you're still having problems with the cryptolocker. I suggest you also invest in a pocket external hdd so that you can periodically backup your important files from now on. They're fairly inexpensive and will give you peace of mind.

Dominic Toretto
01-14-2014, 03:20 PM
I assume you're still having problems with the cryptolocker. I suggest you also invest in a pocket external hdd so that you can periodically backup your important files from now on. They're fairly inexpensive and will give you peace of mind.

No problems with the Cryptolocker. The virus was removed and most of my files work again. Some pictures though, do not work. The file is still there but, when I try to open it, I get some error message.

-Alex

Dominic Toretto
01-14-2014, 03:21 PM
i used "recuva" to get my files back...its not 100% perfect but it is free and has worked for me so far.

there are quite a few out there

I'll check that out. You don't happen to have a link at the moment do you?

-Alex