PDA

View Full Version : Seeking techs and porters!

DarkHorse
01-13-2014, 06:22 PM
Hope everyone had a great holiday season, it definitely flew by for us! Thought I'd reach out a bit to my fellow mustang peeps, looking to fill a few positions and need some people I can count on. Right now I'm looking for 3 types of people:

1) A-Z all makes/models knowledgable technician. Must have a good base of experience across the board with real diagnostic abilities. Must have own tools.

2) Entry-level tech, time efficient but thorough, will be performing more basic maintenance items like oil changes, brakes, tires, etc.. Must have own tools.

3) Service/Lot Porters. Can train, must be well-organized type personality with an eye for detail and a decent memory, will be dealing with a ton of cars.

The primary location for these positions will be at the dealership we are purchasing in Bedford off 183, but I may be looking for technicians at our North Fort Worth dealership as well. All the technician positions will be for doing used cars, with PLENTY of work at both the existing store and the new one. Shoot me a PM or (preferably) a call/text at 817-nine one seven-4797 for more info.