PDA

View Full Version : 2013 GT Exhaust - Jegs+MRT+GT500s

DirtyD
01-03-2014, 10:32 AM
Finally got around to getting some decent video of my exhaust setup on my 2013 GT. It's nothing too extravagent, but it works perfectly for what I was after. I have a couple minor leaks I need to get fixed (welded) and then save up for some OE Boss side pipes, and mandrel bent OAPs.

Exhaust setup so far includes:
Stock Headers
Jegs 3" Cat Deletes
MRT After-cat 3" Boss H-pipe (no sidepipes right now)
Stock Over-axle pipes w/ 3" Dynomax Race Bullets replacing resonators
GT500 Mufflers (Single Tip)

8feMcxnBf6o

8riq_ECH-OY

Let me know what you guys think. I plan to get better video this weekend as it's supposed to be a little less windy.

Dominic Toretto
01-03-2014, 10:39 AM
At work now. Look forward to hearing this at home though.

-Alex

maxpayne
01-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Wow. That sounds perfect! Very deep with good volume.

KurvStr8nr
01-03-2014, 12:01 PM

Ditto. Sounds great!

DirtyD
01-03-2014, 12:11 PM

Ditto. Sounds great!

Thanks, fellas. Happy with the results. It shouldn't change much when I get the side pipes, but if it does, should be a change for the better. :D

Dominic Toretto
01-03-2014, 12:26 PM
Thanks, fellas. Happy with the results. It shouldn't change much when I get the side pipes, but if it does, should be a change for the better. :D

Why even get the side pipes? They are not visible from any Boss that I have seen.

-Alex

DirtyD
01-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Why even get the side pipes? They are not visible from any Boss that I have seen.

-Alex
I don't want them visible. LOL I'm speaking in terms of making the exhaust better.

Dan12GT
01-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Sounds good!

El_Tortuga
01-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Sounds great

brtnstrns
01-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Sounds awesome.

Wish I knew where these places in the middle of nowhere were in Texas. I feel like I can't open up my car anywhere for the camera unless I drive it an hour away, which pretty much never happens.

DirtyD
01-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Sounds awesome.

Wish I knew where these places in the middle of nowhere were in Texas. I feel like I can't open up my car anywhere for the camera unless I drive it an hour away, which pretty much never happens.

Lol

I didn't open it up that much. Only got up to 60 each time.

One place was in a large country sized subdivision near my hometown. And a mean country sized because each lot is about 4+ acres. And a lot of it is still just open streets.

The other video is the small industrial park off Handley-Ederville Rd in Richland Hills.