PDA

View Full Version : touchless car wash

hatchttu
12-13-2013, 10:26 AM
Hey guys,

Do any of you know of a good touchless car wash? I ONLY want to use it for the undercarriage wash after all the crap put down on the roads in the last week.

Or do you know of something else that would be better for that job. Living in an apt I can't do it at my place.

Thanks!

merlinmol
12-13-2013, 12:35 PM
I dunno where you live, but I know of 2, both in Plano. One is attached to a self service wash at Alma and Legacy, the other is at Custer and McDermott, I think its a Texaco across the street from Chevron.

rriddle3
12-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Or just go the any self-service wash, stick the wand under the car and, voilą.

Dominic Toretto
12-13-2013, 01:36 PM
Or just go the any self-service wash, stick the wand under the car and, voilą.

This.

Though you may want to wait a few days for all the sand on the roads to clear. Supposedly it should rain in Irving today according to MSN. My car is filthy but I am waiting for a few days of this mess to go away. Washing the car now would just be pointless.

-Alex

hatchttu
12-13-2013, 01:46 PM
Yeah, I live downtown and usually use the self car wash at Lemmon. yeah, its been rainging here most of the morning so I am going to wait until they get the street sweepers out hopefully next week.

I thought about just sticking the wand under there but would like a little better angle. I would like to think the car washes that have the undercarriage wash would have the nozzles shooting straight up at the car.

I'll check the ones in Plano out. Thanks.

Shiftybusiness
12-13-2013, 04:37 PM
This.

Though you may want to wait a few days for all the sand on the roads to clear. Supposedly it should rain in Irving today according to MSN. My car is filthy but I am waiting for a few days of this mess to go away. Washing the car now would just be pointless.

-Alex

That's what I was thinking. My car is black and so dirty I'm glad my windows are really dark so know one can see me.

donutninja
12-13-2013, 08:32 PM
at least it rained today. Hopefully that helps a little with the dust. PGBT around 635 was just a constant haze.

if I don't get it washed tomorrow I might just hit it with the hose at least.