PDA

View Full Version : White 2013/14

fordplay
12-13-2013, 08:13 AM
No sorry I won't race you on 114 or 121 at 5:30 in the morning, in traffic, on a 38 degree morning, choose another time and place and I'd be happy to remind you what the 2011's taillights look like. As a side note I'd swap your exhaust out. It sounded like poop.

Dominic Toretto
12-13-2013, 09:55 AM
Pansy.

-Alex

Grandpa
12-13-2013, 10:19 AM
No sorry I won't race you on 114 or 121 at 5:30 in the morning, in traffic, on a 38 degree morning, choose another time and place and I'd be happy to remind you what the 2011's taillights look like. As a side note I'd swap your exhaust out. It sounded like poop.

:happy175:

DirtyD
12-13-2013, 10:36 AM
I'm trying to figure out who that would be. LOL

zsommer79
12-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Well you know anyone who drives a white car is mentally unstable to begin with so it's probably best if you don't try and find them.

Grandpa
12-13-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm still trying to imagine who is pumped up enough at 5:30 in the morning wanting to race. haha.

pohnjarker
12-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Lmao

merlinmol
12-13-2013, 12:32 PM
zsommer79 must get beat by white 5.0s a lot, sorry brah, white is the fastest color.

PCB
12-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Grapevine Ford is right around there :shrug:

That's where I bought my 13 White GT. Still trying to find the previous owner.

Grandpa
12-13-2013, 12:42 PM
zsommer79 must get beat by white 5.0s a lot, sorry brah, white is the fastest color.

Grey > White

Just sayin...

FxJ0icy36mM

merlinmol
12-13-2013, 01:22 PM
You did it wrong Steve, its by number of fast cars per color. In our group the white cars tend to be the highest HP cars in the group. SG is probably second.

DirtyD
12-13-2013, 01:33 PM
You did it wrong Steve, its by number of fast cars per color. In our group the white cars tend to be the highest HP cars in the group. SG is probably second.
And DIB comes in last next to Race Red.

Grandpa
12-13-2013, 01:34 PM

I'm just kidding, bro. Your car is badass and way cooler than mine for sure.

merlinmol
12-13-2013, 01:41 PM
I'm just kidding, bro. Your car is badass and way cooler than mine for sure.

I know you are, I am giving you shit as well. In truth as long as we all like our cars that's what matters. I think your car looks clean as shit. Who cares how fast it is as long as it is fun for you.

Grandpa
12-13-2013, 02:04 PM
I know you are, I am giving you shit as well. In truth as long as we all like our cars that's what matters. I think your car looks clean as shit. Who cares how fast it is as long as it is fun for you.

Honestly bro, I'm bummed out over the nonsense. Wondering if I should just sell my car and walk away from the car hobby entirely. All BS isn't worth bad blood and bickering over shit. I hate it. I just want everyone to be happy and have fun. :(

Perry
12-13-2013, 02:22 PM
Maybe Larry made a road trip? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfIBmvRPooc

DirtyD
12-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Honestly bro, I'm bummed out over the nonsense. Wondering if I should just sell my car and walk away from the car hobby entirely. All BS isn't worth bad blood and bickering over shit. I hate it. I just want everyone to be happy and have fun. :(
It's comes from both sides. People just need to learn to back off and that there are times to be dicks about some things, and times you need to shove your foot in your mouth.

But at the same time, the other side needs to make sure they don't give others a reason to start shit to begin with. It does get old seeing the constantly bullshit.

Maybe Larry made a road trip? LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfIBmvRPooc
Lol

blownaltered
12-13-2013, 03:39 PM

Your problem is you get way to involved in this shit. You also have the bad habit of getting car envy. You look at all the guys with their z06, vipers, lambos, etc and start downing your shit because its not a high dollar car. I used to do the same thing and now I could give a shit less. I don't care who is faster than me, I won't spend a dime to be faster than the next guy. Hell my car hasn't even been in boost the last 5 times I've taken it out. I get people pulling up next to me telling me they love my car at least 3 times everytime I have it out. That is what I enjoy now a car that is fun to cruise in and turns heads. You don't have to have a 75k plus car to turn heads.

Grandpa
12-13-2013, 03:46 PM
Your problem is you get way to involved in this shit. You also have the bad habit of getting car envy. You look at all the guys with their z06, vipers, lambos, etc and start downing your shit because its not a high dollar car. I used to do the same thing and now I could give a shit less. I don't care who is faster than me, I won't spend a dime to be faster than the next guy. Hell my car hasn't even been in boost the last 5 times I've taken it out. I get people pulling up next to me telling me they love my car at least 3 times everytime I have it out. That is what I enjoy now a car that is fun to cruise in and turns heads. You don't have to have a 75k plus car to turn heads.

You're probably somewhat right. I wouldn't say I have high dollar envy, but rather horsepower envy. I never had a car N/A this long and it suuuucks. I suppose I should look at the glass half full, at least I have a hobby car. It really sucked being without one after I sold the Cobras. You're also right about being on here too much. I need to scale it back I guess. I just want to see this place grow and succeed.

blownaltered
12-13-2013, 03:50 PM
You're probably somewhat right. I wouldn't say I have high dollar envy, but rather horsepower envy. I never had a car N/A this long and it suuuucks. I suppose I should look at the glass half full, at least I have a hobby car. It really sucked being without one after I sold the Cobras.

Yes but all the cars you always talk about are cars I mentioned with power adders. So I should correct my statement to 75k cars with another 20k in them. :happy175:

I personally don't know what you should do. Me personally I think your car is damn nice and would be fun as hell with a power adder but if you aren't feeling it you just aren't. Just remember being fast sucks because your shit breaks a lot. Being mid 600 hp is fun as hell and you don't have to worry about it. 99% of the cars you pull up against will not come close to that, we are just in a weird group of friends where that is average or slow. Don't use our group of friends as an example of what you should make hp wise.

zsommer79
12-13-2013, 03:55 PM

Never said anything about it being slow, just that people who buy white cars tend to be unstable.

BTW my wife drives a white explorer so I know what I am talking about.

Grandpa
12-13-2013, 03:55 PM
Yes but all the cars you always talk about are cars I mentioned with power adders. So I should correct my statement to 75k cars with another 20k in them. :happy175:

I personally don't know what you should do. Me personally I think your car is damn nice and would be fun as hell with a power adder but if you aren't feeling it you just aren't. Just remember being fast sucks because your shit breaks a lot. Being mid 600 hp is fun as hell and you don't have to worry about it. 99% of the cars you pull up against will not come close to that, we are just in a weird group of friends where that is average or slow. Don't use our group of friends as an example of what you should make hp wise.

Point taken. Thanks, Donnie.

blownaltered
12-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Point taken. Thanks, Donnie.

I love you man :love51:

re-rx7
12-13-2013, 04:04 PM

One of the best post Ive ever seen.

Dominic Toretto
12-13-2013, 04:06 PM
WTF!? Where did all these womens and emotions come from?

-Alex