12-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Sad deal.
http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=841434

Stangmaster281
12-01-2013, 03:38 PM
:gasp: Wow, I feel kind of sad now.

Dominic Toretto
12-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Pretty sad the way he died. My condolensces to his friends and family. Not sure how they will complete Fast 7 now.

-Alex

SMERF
12-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Car meet my friends attended out in SA pretty badass

TrueStreetTim
12-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Pretty sad the way he died. My condolensces to his friends and family. Not sure how they will complete Fast 7 now.

-Alex

I want to say they literally just finished shooting it. May be wrong.

BLK2012GT
12-02-2013, 11:54 AM

They are halfway done. They have put to a stop to it to figure out how to play out his death. But it sounds like the movie will come out just don't know when.

Grandpa
12-02-2013, 12:10 PM
They are halfway done. They have put to a stop to it to figure out how to play out his death. But it sounds like the movie will come out just don't know when.

Hollywood will find a way to make money on it still. The F&F franchise is a huge moneymaker for them. I don't see them just letting it go because of the unfortunate death of Walker.

There is reports coming out now that the CGT was leaking power steering fluid pretty badly and that the driver may have not been able to steer. The skid marks were straight with no correction. It's said the driver was a highly skilled race car driver and that something would have to have gone wrong mechanically stating there is "no way" that he would have "just lost control".
They are also saying that is why the car was mostly on fire in the front where it was leaking from rather from the rear where the engine in is in the CGT.

BLK2012GT
12-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Hollywood will find a way to make money on it still. The F&F franchise is a huge moneymaker for them. I don't see them just letting it go because of the unfortunate death of Walker.

There is reports coming out now that the CGT was leaking power steering fluid pretty badly and that the driver may have not been able to steer. The skid marks were straight with no correction. It's said the driver was a highly skilled race car driver and that something would have to have gone wrong mechanically stating there is "no way" that he would have "just lost control".
They are also saying that is why the car was mostly on fire in the front where it was leaking from rather from the rear where the engine in is in the CGT.

It caught on fire cause the gas tank is in the front on that car.

Dominic Toretto
12-02-2013, 12:46 PM

I hope you're right.

-Alex