PDA

View Full Version : conceal carry locations in the s197

Shiftybusiness
11-30-2013, 12:27 PM
I was curious what setups people have for easy access and concealability to a firearm in your mustang. This is Texas so I assume some people carry.

DirtyD
11-30-2013, 12:50 PM
I plan to figure something out under the dash on the driver side, but that may prove to be a little harder than initial thought. Need to get a pistol first. Lol

Shiftybusiness
11-30-2013, 01:03 PM
Yea I'm thinking about mounting a holster under the steering wheel but that is just a thought I haven't really looked to see if that would work. Definitely get something, If you know what caliber you want start buying ammo a box here and there and when you get the gun you will have a stash already building. You never know when another sandy hook type thing will happen and ammo will get hard to find and price goes up.

DirtyD
11-30-2013, 01:24 PM
Luckily I like .40 and that ammo is pretty easy to come by from what I've seen.

Shiftybusiness
11-30-2013, 01:46 PM
Over the last year it was hard to get, the last couple of months things have pretty much got back to normal.

03MachMe
11-30-2013, 03:43 PM
I either leave it on my hip or I have a small galco holster that clips under the steering wheel for very easy access. I am never without mine so in used to just leaving it on my hip

Shiftybusiness
11-30-2013, 05:16 PM
I either leave it on my hip or I have a small galco holster that clips under the steering wheel for very easy access. I am never without mine so in used to just leaving it on my hip

I like the idea of mounting it under the steering wheel. Is your holster mount screwed in under the steering wheel?

03MachMe
11-30-2013, 05:42 PM
No its just a clip that I can remove. I'll get a pic later

five.slow
11-30-2013, 06:13 PM
How about a rack for the back glass?? Lol

Why not just put the gun in the console? That's what I do. If I'm on a road trip that's where the gun goes and the clip goes in the glove box.

Shiftybusiness
11-30-2013, 06:44 PM
The console is ok and that's what I do now. I was thinking something easier to access if you were caught by surprise.

downtime!
11-30-2013, 06:49 PM
Mine usually stays in the shoulder holster, if I bother to carry it at all, but I've been wondering about these -

http://www.tactical-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/universal-vehicle-handgun-holster-mount.jpg

El_Tortuga
11-30-2013, 07:45 PM
If I'm carrying, its usually on me. I have a tethered lockbox for times when I have to store in vehicle.

03MachMe
11-30-2013, 07:54 PM
How about a rack for the back glass?? Lol

Why not just put the gun in the console? That's what I do. If I'm on a road trip that's where the gun goes and the clip goes in the glove box.

Why have the magazine separate from the gun? Makes having the gun pointless

Shiftybusiness
11-30-2013, 10:12 PM

I agree that would be pointless, I carry with a round in the chamber and a loaded mag.

downtime!
11-30-2013, 10:40 PM
I always have a magazine loaded, but never a round chambered. Beretta 92 is my carry choice.

SMERF
11-30-2013, 11:48 PM
Mine usually stays in the shoulder holster, if I bother to carry it at all, but I've been wondering about these -

http://www.tactical-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/universal-vehicle-handgun-holster-mount.jpg

Where did you get this?

Shiftybusiness
12-01-2013, 12:01 AM
I always have a magazine loaded, but never a round chambered. Beretta 92 is my carry choice.

Cool I like the Beretta 92. I carry XDM9.

03MachMe
12-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Cool I like the Beretta 92. I carry XDM9.

I carry all Springfield. XDm 40 subcompact off duty and full size on duty. Going to get a XDs here soon

DirtyD
12-01-2013, 12:17 AM
I carry all Springfield. XDm 40 subcompact off duty and full size on duty. Going to get a XDs here soon

Stephanie's dad has an XDs .40. That's what I used for my qualifying, and I absolutely fell in love with the way that gun feels and shoots. I'll be buying that one after the new year hopefully.

downtime!
12-01-2013, 02:18 AM
Where did you get this?Pic came from tactical-life.com. Haven't really spent anytime there, just liked the photo. CTD had something similar at one time.

five.slow
12-01-2013, 03:55 AM

if you cannot get your gun and mag out from 2 close locations, load and kill you need to get more familure with your weapon and tactics. also might wanna think about what is causing you to be in a situation in a VEHICLE that causes you to quickly draw a weapon.

Craizie
12-01-2013, 03:58 AM
if you cannot get your gun and mag out from 2 close locations, load and kill you need to get more failure with your weapon and tactics. also might wanna think about what is causing you to be in a situation in a VEHICLE that causes you to quickly draw a weapon.

What?

How about a mugging at a stop light?

five.slow
12-01-2013, 04:09 AM

if you seriously need this to be secure you might just wanna stay in the house. i really don't get the whole i gotta carry a gun to be safe/be a man/ protect myself stuff. its out of control. im not downing anyone that wants to carry but damn its sad. if im gonna get my ass kicked then im gonna get my ass kicked. im not afraid to get shot or killed because i keep myself out of those situations. its called situational awareness.

03MachMe
12-01-2013, 04:24 AM
if you cannot get your gun and mag out from 2 close locations, load and kill you need to get more failure with your weapon and tactics. also might wanna think about what is causing you to be in a situation in a VEHICLE that causes you to quickly draw a weapon.

Haha you obviously don't know me. Because when someone comes up to your car with a gun pointed at you the last thing I want to do is grab my gun from one location my mag from another load rack a round then fire all before the guy gets a shot off? I don't care if your a Navy Seal that isn't going to happen. I promise you my weapon tactics are sufficient . I have seen people going through a drive through at a local fast food restaurant and get a gun pulled on them so don't give me this what's causing me to me in a situation where I would need to quickly get to my weapon. And that's fine of you think you don't need to carry a weapon but don't think that those of us that do is because we need it to feel like a man. I have seen things that make you realize you never know when you may need to protect yourself and or others. I bet before the movie theater incident in Colorado you would have thought it would be stupid to have a gun with you at the movies too huh. Or at the mall, or on a college campus. Get my point.

lolvtec
12-01-2013, 09:52 AM

I love my Beretta 92fs, they are the perfect gun to carry with one in the chamber.. safety on to decock, safety off and in your holster. First pull is double action (no accidental discharge) following shots are single action and more accurate. Always be ready to use your carry.

On the other note.. five.slow; you live in Texas where men take responsibility for their and their family's safety, don't rely on a 7 minute response time from some underpaid, overworked, and often out of practice police officer... If you don't like it tough.. I hear California is nice this time of year.

rriddle3
12-01-2013, 10:35 AM
...i really don't get the whole i gotta carry a gun to be safe/be a man/ protect myself stuff...
While there are probably some people out there that carry a gun because of the psychological aberration you mentioned, I doubt that the percentage is very large.
You realize that a lot of people believe that those who drive performance cars are compensating for a certain physical shortcoming, don't you, but does that make it true? No. :bleh:

Craizie
12-01-2013, 10:56 AM
if you seriously need this to be secure you might just wanna stay in the house. i really don't get the whole i gotta carry a gun to be safe/be a man/ protect myself stuff. its out of control. im not downing anyone that wants to carry but damn its sad. if im gonna get my ass kicked then im gonna get my ass kicked. im not afraid to get shot or killed because i keep myself out of those situations. its called situational awareness.

Probably the most asinine thing I'll read all day...

If I had time I'd post the "we got a bad ass here" meme.

downtime!
12-01-2013, 11:41 AM
LMAO at "situational awareness". You can be as aware as anyone in the world, all it takes looking down for a second to tune the radio or look at your phone. It doesn't take long at all for things to change.

As to "taking an ass whooping", well, I'm 50 now, and not nearly as good as a shape as I used to be. There will be no ass whooping, only the sound of the slide racking a round. If you still want to stand in front of me after that, well, it's your ass.

SMERF
12-01-2013, 11:50 AM
My pops always told me growing up,"better to have one and not need it, then need one and not have it." And I live by that. This world ain't safe like you force yourself to believe. Me, I'd rather kill the person trying to kill me. You can take the bullets since you give no shit about dying for your 60" tv

Shiftybusiness
12-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Haha you obviously don't know me. Because when someone comes up to your car with a gun pointed at you the last thing I want to do is grab my gun from one location my mag from another load rack a round then fire all before the guy gets a shot off? I don't care if your a Navy Seal that isn't going to happen. I promise you my weapon tactics are sufficient . I have seen people going through a drive through at a local fast food restaurant and get a gun pulled on them so don't give me this what's causing me to me in a situation where I would need to quickly get to my weapon. And that's fine of you think you don't need to carry a weapon but don't think that those of us that do is because we need it to feel like a man. I have seen things that make you realize you never know when you may need to protect yourself and or others. I bet before the movie theater incident in Colorado you would have thought it would be stupid to have a gun with you at the movies too huh. Or at the mall, or on a college campus. Get my point.

Exactly!!

five.slow
12-01-2013, 01:57 PM

im talking about situational awareness. knowing what is going on around you. i dont put my self in positions that i cannot get out of quickly. for the stop light thing, look around when you are at a stop light and see if people are around you. see with other drivers and passengers are doing. im not against have a gun on you but is everyone so scared that they need a holster bolted to the bottom of their steering column? im no bad ass but but at the same time i dont need a gun with me everywhere i go. long trips the gun goes with us but besides that its loaded in my wifes night stand for her not me....im gonna jump out the window while my wife takes care of things :pp:. we got into the "gotta protect ourselves" thing once and i got a judge and it was a awesome self defense weapon with the PDX shells but after a while i realized the gun was useless and not fun to shoot. got rid of it and i feel just as secure. again im not against having a gun but it just seems people take it too far.

downtime!
12-01-2013, 05:14 PM
You also do realize that 03MachMe is a cop by profession, right?

five.slow
12-01-2013, 06:17 PM
You also do realize that 03MachMe is a cop by profession, right?

Ok, I'm in the army... So we both have tactical experience. Difference is I don't get shot at by gang bangers lol.

Oxford14Stang
12-01-2013, 08:02 PM
hey Ryan question for you man, I thought even if you had your CHL or if you don't since its legal to have in your vehicle in TX that it couldn't be visible in the car? That it could be loaded and ready to fire.but I was under the impression it had to be out of visible sight. So wouldn't it on the steering column be visible?

Oxford14Stang
12-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Ok, I'm in the army... So we both have tactical experience. Difference is I don't get shot at by gang bangers lol.

I'm just going to get in the mix here. Those of us who carry do it for protection. Regardless if they need it or not. So don't ever say some take it too far because there is no god damn thing as being to protective or safe over your life or your family's. You will never know when you may need a gun to stop something bad from happening. Perfect example had someone been carrying at the movies theaters that terrible night in CO. someone could had dropped that guy and saved many of lives. Would they had taken the gun in to purposely kill no they went in to watch a damn movie. But went in prepared.

03MachMe
12-01-2013, 08:22 PM
hey Ryan question for you man, I thought even if you had your CHL or if you don't since its legal to have in your vehicle in TX that it couldn't be visible in the car? That it could be loaded and ready to fire.but I was under the impression it had to be out of visible sight. So wouldn't it on the steering column be visible?

It can not be in plain sight, like sitting on your passenger seat. I would consider under the steering column hidden as unless your door is open and your not it in the car it's not easily viewable. I wouldn't leave it there when not in the car tho. That's asked for it to be stolen

five.slow
12-01-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm just going to get in the mix here. Those of us who carry do it for protection. Regardless if they need it or not. So don't ever say some take it too far because there is no god damn thing as being to protective or safe over your life or your family's. You will never know when you may need a gun to stop something bad from happening. Perfect example had someone been carrying at the movies theaters that terrible night in CO. someone could had dropped that guy and saved many of lives. Would they had taken the gun in to purposely kill no they went in to watch a damn movie. But went in prepared.

So you don't think having a holster on your fucking steering Column is taking it a lil far? Yea sometimes people that carry can stop some stuff but at the same time they might not be able to stop stuff. I'm not saying wanting to have protection is a bad thing. I bought my wife a 9mm and then spent 3 weekends and over 1000 rounds training her to shoot properly and effectively while still being safe. If we go anywhere on a long trip she gets the gun not me. I'm not gonna have her carry all the time. We live with out fear of being gunned down like we live in the 1800s in dodge city. That's our opinion. If she decided to carry I would support her but the second she wanted to put a holster on her steering column, under the coffee table, behind the head board of the bed, in a fake brink on the outside walk by the front door.. I would have her go on dooms day preppers and have her see a doctor.

03MachMe
12-01-2013, 11:23 PM
So you don't think having a holster on your fucking steering Column is taking it a lil far? Yea sometimes people that carry can stop some stuff but at the same time they might not be able to stop stuff. I'm not saying wanting to have protection is a bad thing. I bought my wife a 9mm and then spent 3 weekends and over 1000 rounds training her to shoot properly and effectively while still being safe. If we go anywhere on a long trip she gets the gun not me. I'm not gonna have her carry all the time. We live with out fear of being gunned down like we live in the 1800s in dodge city. That's our opinion. If she decided to carry I would support her but the second she wanted to put a holster on her steering column, under the coffee table, behind the head board of the bed, in a fake brink on the outside walk by the front door.. I would have her go on dooms day preppers and have her see a doctor.

I think you have been in comifornia too long. The world's not all flowers and sunshine and I'm glad you can convince yourself it is but there are people out there that want only to hurt others and I would not want to be caught in a situation that I would be at a disadvantage. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I have the upper hand. And if you think I am crazy for that then call me nuts

five.slow
12-02-2013, 12:21 AM
I think you have been in comifornia too long. The world's not all flowers and sunshine and I'm glad you can convince yourself it is but there are people out there that want only to hurt others and I would not want to be caught in a situation that I would be at a disadvantage. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I have the upper hand. And if you think I am crazy for that then call me nuts

Yea been in this shit hole too long. I know there are weirdos out there but I'm not going to be scared every time I walk out of my house. You are a LEO right? You know what a safe place looks like and what a non safe place looks like right? You won't go into a place that looks sketchy when you are off duty... I'd hope unless you really are nuts. When I have my iotv, Kevlar helmet, 210 rounds and a m4 il walk anywhere especially if I got a buddy equally equipped. Outside of that if it looks sketchy I stay the hell away even if cops are around. You are not nuts for trying to have the upper hand.

JDBishopArts
12-02-2013, 12:23 AM
I keep mine within arms reach at all times loaded and ready to fire.

I used to not but I had an incident in San Antonio that made it a little more important to me.

DirtyD
12-02-2013, 12:24 AM
Yea been in this shit hole too long. I know there are weirdos out there but I'm not going to be scared every time I walk out of my house. You are a LEO right? You know what a safe place looks like and what a non safe place looks like right? You won't go into a place that looks sketchy when you are off duty... I'd hope unless you really are nuts. When I have my iotv, Kevlar helmet, 210 rounds and a m4 il walk anywhere especially if I got a buddy equally equipped. Outside of that if it looks sketchy I stay the hell away even if cops are around. You are not nuts for trying to have the upper hand.

It's not always a sketchy place, or situational awareness that can be seen. Sometimes you can be going about your daily habits, in what you see and deem a place to be situationally safe, and out of the blue, shit hits the fans and you have a gun pointed at you or see someone else with one pointed at them.

To me, concealed carrying isn't only about protecting myself and my family/loved ones, but also having the ability to protect other people who can't protect themselves. If I can be the difference between someone innocent dying or staying alive, I will gladly carry at all times.

03MachMe
12-02-2013, 12:28 AM

I also know bad stuff happens in "safe" places. I'm sure you like everyone else thought a movie theater was a "safe" place, or a school or a mall. Catch my drift.

DirtyD
12-02-2013, 12:56 AM
I also know bad stuff happens in "safe" places. I'm sure you like everyone else thought a movie theater was a "safe" place, or a school or a mall. Catch my drift.

No one would ever think about walking into a naval shop yard IN Washington DC to shoot and kill people. Way too safe of a place...

five.slow
12-02-2013, 01:09 AM

Yeah yeah I know but I'm still not gonna go Rambo.

five.slow
12-02-2013, 03:08 AM
No one would ever think about walking into a naval shop yard IN Washington DC to shoot and kill people. Way too safe of a place...

And you think if you were the guy with the cc that you would have stopped him? Maybe so maybe no. It's a lot different when bullets come back at you... Ask me how I know. Dick head when I was down range stepped out of a house and started laying down lead right at me and 3 others. We had 1 249 gunner and the rest were m4s, not one of us got a shot off before dick head dropped his clip, reloaded and started back up. You don't just think ok I'm getting shot at now shoot back. You think get the fuck down or away then shoot back. Dick head didn't think that when we shot back and the 249 gunner cut the dude down.

You can be just as dangerous shooting at a bad guy. It's why cops don't just shoot back when they get shot at. Thru think about collateral damage.

Again defend yourself it's all good just don't act like everyone with a cc license is gonna be a hero. Lead singer from blues traveler use to have a cc until he got pulled over with shit ton of high power full auto weapons in his vehicle claiming he was getting ready for the end of all days.

DirtyD
12-02-2013, 10:09 AM
And you think if you were the guy with the cc that you would have stopped him? Maybe so maybe no. It's a lot different when bullets come back at you... Ask me how I know. Dick head when I was down range stepped out of a house and started laying down lead right at me and 3 others. We had 1 249 gunner and the rest were m4s, not one of us got a shot off before dick head dropped his clip, reloaded and started back up. You don't just think ok I'm getting shot at now shoot back. You think get the fuck down or away then shoot back. Dick head didn't think that when we shot back and the 249 gunner cut the dude down.

You can be just as dangerous shooting at a bad guy. It's why cops don't just shoot back when they get shot at. Thru think about collateral damage.

Again defend yourself it's all good just don't act like everyone with a cc license is gonna be a hero. Lead singer from blues traveler use to have a cc until he got pulled over with shit ton of high power full auto weapons in his vehicle claiming he was getting ready for the end of all days.
I was just basically quoting you showing that even "safe" places, of which people are constantly aware of their surrounding can still turn into a shit storm before you realize it.

Who would have ever thought that Fort Hood would've had a massing shooting occur there. It's a fucking military post for God's sake.

five.slow
12-02-2013, 12:57 PM
I was just basically quoting you showing that even "safe" places, of which people are constantly aware of their surrounding can still turn into a shit storm before you realize it.

Who would have ever thought that Fort Hood would've had a massing shooting occur there. It's a fucking military post for God's sake.

its all good. yea i was in Kuwait about to come back and my flight got pushed back a day b/c of that. we didn't know what was going on and didn't find out till we landed at hood. my company was literally right across the street. my brother in law was working next door and didn't hear shit and all of a sudden mps dressed up like swap busted in and shuttled them out. The new SRP building has body scanners now.

SMERF
12-02-2013, 01:29 PM
I keep mine within arms reach at all times loaded and ready to fire.

I used to not but I had an incident in San Antonio that made it a little more important to me.

Same here, in both San Antonio and Dallas I have had my vehicles broken into and homes broken into. Criminals don't break into homes in the hood cus they most likely have nothing. They go to the nice areas where there's plenty of shit to take. I have friends who keep their cars unlocked thinking, "It won't happen to me". Then they're pissed cus all their shit is gone the next day. I've witnessed it firsthand, and if I can do something to prevent it from happening again I will.

Dominic Toretto
12-02-2013, 01:52 PM
I have friends who keep their cars unlocked thinking, "It won't happen to me".

Get smarter friends. No matter if you live in Southlake or Stop 6 I would always lock my car.

-Alex

SMERF
12-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Get smarter friends. No matter if you live in Southlake or Stop 6 I would always lock my car.

-Alex

Yea dude I chewed em out pretty bad. They lived in the nicest gated area in S.A. and I guess didn't feel the need to......... 5.0 black Stang w gps etc in it got everything but the car stolen. Some learn the hard way

DirtyD
12-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Yea dude I chewed em out pretty bad. They lived in the nicest gated area in S.A. and I guess didn't feel the need to......... 5.0 black Stang w gps etc in it got everything but the car stolen. Some learn the hard way
First smart move is to move out of and away from SA. :lol:

five.slow
12-02-2013, 03:04 PM

-Alex

Almost don't wanna lock my car. I'd rather them steal my radio vs bust out my window and then steal my radio... But then again who the hell wants a stock radio? I don't leave stuff in my car so if someone breaks into it they might as well just steal the car.

Oxford14Stang
12-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Okay I lost interest in this conversation. Five.slow you obviously have your own opinion vs the majority of us in here and your sticking to your beliefs. More power to you man, and I mean no disrespect or trying to start shit. To each their own and I hope your never at that same stop sign that you hit every day and some person goes bananas and puts you in a situation where you wished you had your gun on you but didn't because that stop sign has always been a "safe" location and it is because by all means you wouldn't put yourself in a bad location. ... you know what its pointless. I'm done.

Dominic Toretto
12-02-2013, 04:13 PM
I will say, I wish I could buy a gun legally but, I can't so meh. Good buddy of mine just got an SKS for $400.

-Alex

five.slow
12-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Okay I lost interest in this conversation. Five.slow you obviously have your own opinion vs the majority of us in here and your sticking to your beliefs. More power to you man, and I mean no disrespect or trying to start shit. To each their own and I hope your never at that same stop sign that you hit every day and some person goes bananas and puts you in a situation where you wished you had your gun on you but didn't because that stop sign has always been a "safe" location and it is because by all means you wouldn't put yourself in a bad location. ... you know what its pointless. I'm done.

I'm not trying to argue. You have your beliefs and I respect them. Hopefully no harm no foul. Do what you gotta do boss.

SMERF
12-02-2013, 07:30 PM
First smart move is to move out of and away from SA. :lol:

You'd be surprised man. To me, Dallas has a higher crime rate but has better financial opportunity.

DirtyD
12-02-2013, 08:55 PM
You'd be surprised man. To me, Dallas has a higher crime rate but has better financial opportunity.

That's why I live in Fort Worth. I only go to Dallas when I have to.

03MachMe
12-02-2013, 09:14 PM
That's why I live in Fort Worth. I only go to Dallas when I have to.

Fort Worth is just as bad sorry to tell ya lol

DirtyD
12-02-2013, 09:20 PM

Depending where you are. It definitely has it's areas.

03MachMe
12-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Same goes for Dallas

five.slow
12-02-2013, 11:40 PM

ROSE DALE!!!! lol

blownaltered
12-03-2013, 12:30 AM
I carry daily but then again I'm a little chicken shit, so I have too. I'm to scared to walk out my door without it anymore, damn I wish I was a real man like you five.slow
Your my hero. Do you teach classes on being a real man or is it not something you can't teach?

five.slow
12-03-2013, 04:12 AM
I carry daily but then again I'm a little chicken shit, so I have too. I'm to scared to walk out my door without it anymore, damn I wish I was a real man like you five.slow
Your my hero. Do you teach classes on being a real man or is it not something you can't teach?

Lol

Dominic Toretto
12-03-2013, 08:54 AM

:rofl:

-Alex

Grandpa
12-03-2013, 10:38 AM

0-400, just sayin...

blownaltered
12-03-2013, 11:46 AM
0-400, just sayin...

That is why I carry a gun, you wrecked my self confidence. I shake every time I hear the word ARMBAR, I'm in therapy 3 days a week. I'm starting to get my self esteem back. I find hitting the wife and kids makes me feel better.

Grandpa
12-03-2013, 12:18 PM
That is why I carry a gun, you wrecked my self confidence. I shake every time I hear the word ARMBAR, I'm in therapy 3 days a week. I'm starting to get my self esteem back. I find hitting the wife and kids makes me feel better.

Nah, I think getting tapped by 16 year old giants and a skinny rubber guy is what did that.. lol

blownaltered
12-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Nah, I think getting tapped by 16 year old giants and a skinny rubber guy is what did that.. lol

Hold on now I never once got tapped by a 16 year old giant. Now I will admit to the rubber guy though.

BERT
12-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Hold on now I never once got tapped by a 16 year old giant. Now I will admit to the rubber guy though.

Is this code for some kind of sex thing?

Grandpa
12-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Is this code for some kind of sex thing?

ez-NsShMK74

BERT
12-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Yes I am :D

SMERF
12-03-2013, 02:22 PM
You guys train ? I've been trying to find a good gym around my area (Lewisville - Plano). Used to train at BTT San Antonio and Star Jiu Jitsu in Carrollton before I moved

Grandpa
12-03-2013, 02:33 PM

LOL, I always got enjoyment watching you get charged up and competitive. Funny stuff.

You guys train ? I've been trying to find a good gym around my area (Lewisville - Plano). Used to train at BTT San Antonio and Star Jiu Jitsu in Carrollton before I moved

Nah. I just watch too much Ultimate Fighter and Bruce Lee movies. I can work the hell out of the Styrofoam nunchucks though!

blownaltered
12-03-2013, 04:16 PM
LOL, I always got enjoyment watching you get charged up and competitive. Funny stuff.

Nah. I just watch too much Ultimate Fighter and Bruce Lee movies. I can work the hell out of the Styrofoam nunchucks though!

While you wear a Tapout shirt.

Grandpa
12-03-2013, 04:28 PM
While you wear a Tapout shirt.

$200 Affliction shirt, get it right.

Dominic Toretto
12-03-2013, 05:23 PM
$200 Affliction shirt, get it right.

Beginning to see why your post count is so high lol.

-Alex

BERT
12-03-2013, 05:37 PM

-Alex

Because he likes to hear himself talk

Grandpa
12-03-2013, 05:55 PM

-Alex

If you dorks added all your posts on FB to here it would be about the same or more. I can stop posting if you like and then the board would really die off. haha.

Because he likes to hear himself talk

vihBFS3WM0c

Dominic Toretto
12-03-2013, 05:57 PM
If you dorks added all your posts on FB to here it would be about the same or more. I can stop posting if you like and then the board would really die off. haha.

I don't have a facebook... or twitter. In yo face son.

-Alex

Grandpa
12-03-2013, 06:08 PM
I don't have a facebook... or twitter. In yo face son.

-Alex

I was being facetious. You are correct in your statement, I spend too much time on here. Haha.

blownaltered
12-03-2013, 06:31 PM
My post count on here is almost 1100 in a year and my post count on dfwm is 2301 since 2004. Damn I post on here to much.

Dominic Toretto
12-04-2013, 09:48 AM
I was being facetious. You are correct in your statement, I spend too much time on here. Haha.

I'm just joking as well :)

-Alex

GTOphil
12-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Console beside me if it's not on me.

Loaded, none in chamber.

blownaltered
12-05-2013, 07:34 PM
Console beside me if it's not on me.

Loaded, none in chamber.

I don't get carrying a gun without a bullet in the chamber. In a true emergency you won't have time to get that round in the chamber, you will barely have time to aim. I have carried a gun for years with no safety with one in the chamber with no issues. Hell I can't remember the last time I unloaded my carry weapon.

pohnjarker
12-05-2013, 08:09 PM
an empty chamber can be the difference between life and death...i'm not taking that chance but to each their own.

i'm also looking for a good way to carry in the car when its not on me. either attach a holster to the side console by my leg or in the console once i clean it out.

blownaltered
12-05-2013, 08:11 PM
an empty chamber can be the difference between life and death...i'm not taking that chance but to each their own.

i'm also looking for a good way to carry in the car when its not on me. either attach a holster to the side console by my leg or in the console once i clean it out.

If it's not on me it's in my middle counsel.

Grandpa
12-05-2013, 09:17 PM
If it's not on me it's in my middle counsel.

Console. Counsel is what you need for your ugly stripper addiction. .ol

blownaltered
12-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Console. Counsel is what you need for your ugly stripper addiction. .ol

Damn auto spell correct on my iPad. I wasn't even paying attention. I haven't been to a strip club in damn near a year, but since we always have our company Xmas party at one I will be going in a week or two. :rockit:

txminime
12-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Take a look at the Safepacker.

VJK4n1z29ag

http://www.thewilderness.com/safepacker-concealment-holster/

It straps to the seat belt and looks like an iPad case. I have a G21 with a light attached, and a spare mag in mine. The beauty is that you can walk around with it in plain sight and no one will give it a second look. While I was living in Virginia, I regularly have one sitting on my lap while commuting by train.

blownaltered
12-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Take a look at the Safepacker.

VJK4n1z29ag

http://www.thewilderness.com/safepacker-concealment-holster/

It straps to the seat belt and looks like an iPad case. I have a G21 with a light attached, and a spare mag in mine. The beauty is that you can walk around with it in plain sight and no one will give it a second look. While I was living in Virginia, I regularly have one sitting on my lap while commuting by train.

That would be cool if I carried a briefcase of some sort. I'm always looking for new ways to hide my gun.

pohnjarker
12-06-2013, 12:28 PM
i carry a maxpedition versipack to work with my stuff in it, it has a nice pocket for concealed carry. looks "tacticool" so some dont like that look but the wilderness safepacker does look cool.