PDA

View Full Version : Knock Out Game

Dominic Toretto
11-25-2013, 01:05 PM
http://www.today.com/news/knockout-game-teens-attack-innocent-people-just-fun-2D11648773

Just when you think cowards couldn't sink any lower. I pray this game makes it's way to South Dallas, Stop 6, Oak Cliff or Pleasant Grove. It's bad enough to sucker punch anyone but, doing it to women and children. It's all fun-n-games until they swing on the wrong person with a concealed handgun and get what they deserve.

-Alex

Grandpa
11-25-2013, 03:57 PM
Start the video at 4:00 if you are up to date on the KO game.

Eo_FYVwIeaY#t=792

donutninja
11-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Loved that video! This stupid game will run its course when a few punks get shot or stabbed.

Ruger
11-25-2013, 07:55 PM
I have a feeling that it will stop pretty quick here in Texas if it makes it's way here. Too many people with COncealed Handgun Licenses.

Dominic Toretto
11-25-2013, 09:03 PM
I have a feeling that it will stop pretty quick here in Texas if it makes it's way here. Too many people with COncealed Handgun Licenses.

That and there's a general understanding that in the south, things like that are just not tolerated. I'd be damned to see a teenager blindside a woman or child and just do nothing. I'd fight the idiot as if I knew the stranger.

-Alex

Dominic Toretto
11-25-2013, 09:05 PM
Start the video at 4:00 if you are up to date on the KO game.

Eo_FYVwIeaY#t=792

ROFL, Tommy is the man! I'd buy him a beer if he made his way back to TX. I watch that guy regularly.

-Alex

03MachMe
11-25-2013, 11:28 PM
better pray you knock me out, thats all im saying...

SMERF
11-27-2013, 12:32 PM
I've been saying for some time I wish I see somebody trying this in public. Seems to be groups of punks picking on helpless people. Pathetic to say the least

Grandpa
11-27-2013, 02:00 PM

LMAO, that would be a really bad day for whomever tried that with you!

Dominic Toretto
11-27-2013, 02:59 PM
LMAO, that would be a really bad day for whomever tried that with you!

No kidding. What's the punishment for assaulting an officer?

-Alex

Grandpa
11-27-2013, 03:58 PM
No kidding. What's the punishment for assaulting an officer?

-Alex

A beatdown in every city entered for life after the first beatdown, tased, k9 bit, shot and jail with the worst prisoners in the jail.

El_Tortuga
11-27-2013, 05:28 PM
http://www.today.com/news/knockout-game-teens-attack-innocent-people-just-fun-2D11648773

Just when you think cowards couldn't sink any lower. I pray this game makes it's way to South Dallas, Stop 6, Oak Cliff or Pleasant Grove. It's bad enough to sucker punch anyone but, doing it to women and children. It's all fun-n-games until they swing on the wrong person with a concealed handgun and get what they deserve.

-Alex

Most folks serious about CHL and specifically personal safety are less likely to be attacked from a situational awareness. CHL is not a license to cop, but the self defense crowd tends to be in "condition yellow".
http://www.policeone.com/police-trainers/articles/2188253-Cooper-s-colors-A-simple-system-for-situational-awareness/

Best explanation I have heard goes along these lines: "is the wolf going to attack the sheep with its head down and oblivious to its surroundings, or the one who is popping its head up and glancing around now and again?".

I would assume these thugs would tend to go for the easy targets. No guarantee of course. I agree that a few good shoots would dampen their enthusiasm. :)

re-rx7
11-30-2013, 03:53 PM

Damn right!