PDA

View Full Version : F-150 5.0 Supercrew pricing

Grandpa
11-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Anyone have any idea what kinda prices these things are going for these days? It's end of the year and I know they are looking to move them.

I'm not interested in a base model, but not a fully loaded $40k truck either.

I know Plasman recently picked up his Ecoboost truck. Maybe he can chime in.

JDMLOL
11-21-2013, 07:05 PM
My dad picked one up last June for ~36k. It's an ecoboost fx2. Basically hard loaded with navigation and everything. I think it stickered for 44k.

JDBishopArts
11-21-2013, 07:20 PM
My dad picked up a XLT CC long bed 4x4 ecoboost for the mid 35s I think.

Ruger
11-21-2013, 07:34 PM
I just helped my brother find a new 2013 f150 super crew xlt with the 5.0. It has power windows, locks, Bluetooth, and sync. Other than that not too many bells and whistles. He paid 29,500 with ttl included from auto nation in frisco

DirtyD
11-21-2013, 07:46 PM
For one with a decent amount of options, expected to pay mid to upper 30s, depending on trim level, cab size, drivetrain. You can get a bare bones plus a few essentials for upper 20s to low 30s.

I priced out a crew cab, 5 1/2' bed, 4x4, STX with almost all the option (comparable to me car's options) for right at $41k MSRP.

Grandpa
11-21-2013, 07:56 PM
I just helped my brother find a new 2013 f150 super crew xlt with the 5.0. It has power windows, locks, Bluetooth, and sync. Other than that not too many bells and whistles. He paid 29,500 with ttl included from auto nation in frisco

That doesn't sound like a bad deal.

Grandpa
11-21-2013, 07:58 PM
For one with a decent amount of options, expected to pay mid to upper 30s, depending on trim level, cab size, drivetrain. You can get a bare bones plus a few essentials for upper 20s to low 30s.

I priced out a crew cab, 5 1/2' bed, 4x4, STX with almost all the option (comparable to me car's options) for right at $41k MSRP.

A lot of the dealerships are doing a $15,000 off MSRP deal right now. I don't/need a 4x4 (my Explorer is a 4x4 and I've never used it lol) Leather isn't a must, but I would like to have the Sync/Bluetooth.

DirtyD
11-21-2013, 08:28 PM
A lot of the dealerships are doing a $15,000 off MSRP deal right now. I don't/need a 4x4 (my Explorer is a 4x4 and I've never used it lol) Leather isn't a must, but I would like to have the Sync/Bluetooth.

For about a week I was steadily looking at doing a trade on my car for a truck. But I would end up on the under side of the trade because my car would be lucky to get $22k now.

blownaltered
11-21-2013, 08:30 PM

You don't need a truck, you don't haul anything. Buy a Chevy truck that way you can have a vehicle made by the same company that makes that super awesome car you like. I would hate to hear you bitch for 5 years about how your Ford truck sucks and my Chevy truck can tow more. :boti:

PLASMAN
11-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Mine is a year old and I got it for $25k 2012FX2 Screw loaded minus nav.

There are killer rebates on any 13's left you can get a loaded lariat for $35. Holler at craig south over at town east ford or skip at grapevine

Grandpa
11-21-2013, 10:49 PM
You don't need a truck, you don't haul anything. Buy a Chevy truck that way you can have a vehicle made by the same company that makes that super awesome car you like. I would hate to hear you bitch for 5 years about how your Ford truck sucks and my Chevy truck can tow more. :boti:

I need a truck all the time. Ever tried loading the big jiujitsu mats in the back of an Explorer before? Not fun. Plus we find ourselves needing a truck all the time for all the yardwork/gardening stuff we do and other stuff. I don't give a shit which can tow more since don't do any towing. lol

I like the way the outsides of the Chevy's look, but the interior in the Fords is MUCH better. Either truck will last a really long time though.

Mine is a year old and I got it for $25k 2012FX2 Screw loaded minus nav.

There are killer rebates on any 13's left you can get a loaded lariat for $35. Holler at craig south over at town east ford or skip at grapevine

$25k? That's a nice truck for that price!

blownaltered
11-21-2013, 11:13 PM
I need a truck all the time. Ever tried loading the big jiujitsu mats in the back of an Explorer before? Not fun. Plus we find ourselves needing a truck all the time for all the yardwork/gardening stuff we do and other stuff. I don't give a shit which can tow more since don't do any towing. lol

I like the way the outsides of the Chevy's look, but the interior in the Fords is MUCH better. Either truck will last a really long time though.

$25k? That's a nice truck for that price!

I can't say that I have. Sports cars have always been my second vehicles, I have never actually owned a daily driver that wasn't a truck. So I guess I never have those I wish I had a truck moments. I have had 4 ford trucks and just as many Chevy trucks, I have liked them all. Sometime the gmc interior is nicer than the Chevy interior, you might want to check that out as well. And kiss my ass for not taking my bait with the corvette comment

Grandpa
11-22-2013, 01:25 AM
And kiss my ass for not taking my bait with the corvette comment

LOL, I don't even pay attention the trolling anymore.