PDA

View Full Version : Keep Updated whiteline UCA or Trade/sell to get BMR

BlueBolt
11-12-2013, 12:23 AM
I got my new whiteline UCA and don't know if I want to go ahead and install it or trade it for a BMR. I'm not 100% convinced the whiteline is all that "adjustable". I know it'd probably be a long shot to work a trade with someone but I could always sell and take a slight hit and buy the BMR. The whiteline has never been installed so shouldn't be hard to sell.

Figured I'd ask here and then maybe ask a couple of the site sponsors their opinions.

Crimson600+HP
11-12-2013, 03:02 PM
I was looking at Whitelines stuff for a while & was about to the pull the trigger on one. Then I found this thread.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/svt-shelby-gt500-150/943624-suspension-attention-failure-inside.html
Some will say that it was a once in a lifetime failure, etc. But I ended up with the BMR UCA/Mount and that product is solid. I would recommend the BMR.

BlueBolt
11-12-2013, 04:31 PM
That is the old design UCA. They have redesigned it and either sent you a new one or refunded your money. I have the redesigned UCA sitting at my house. The old style one is still on my car and it's bent where it mounts to the diff. I'm aware of the failures but the new design is beefed up. I'll post pics later

Dominic Toretto
11-22-2013, 10:20 AM
I won't try to sell you either way. I recently purchased BMR LCAs and relocation brackets based on information I got from Kelly at BMR. He is very knowledgable of their products and their competition's products. He gives unbiased information as if he is a consumer not trying to sell BMR products only and even gives credit to their competition's products. Give BMR a call 813.986.9302 and speak with them directly. Gave me peace of mind and can't wait to get my BMR products next week.

-Alex

BlueBolt
11-28-2013, 12:58 PM
Glad I haven't had time to get my UCA installed. Found a buyer for the whiteline. Going to hit up jayman to order the BMR.