Dominic Toretto
11-11-2013, 06:53 PM
hySYDBaOmI4

Holy balls!

-Alex

Grandpa
11-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Embeded for you.

LOL@ hauling ass down Miller Rd. Lucky they didn't kill themselves or someone else in that area. It's busy over there!

Dominic Toretto
11-11-2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks for the embed.

Sweet Jeebus, how did the 458 even pull from a dig in this one?
hZs7-dcI7uw

-Alex

Grandpa
11-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Thanks for the embed.

Sweet Jeebus, how did the 458 even pull from a dig in this one?

-Alex

No problem. :)

To sort of answer your question, Jotech builds some decently quick GTR's, but they aren't competitive with the other guys out there building them. T1 and AMS build much, much, much faster GTR's. Jotech is more into building package cars and what not. Kenny (owner of Jotech) is an awesome business guy and is great at making money and doesn't seem to be as concerned with building the fastest cars out there.

Dominic Toretto
11-11-2013, 08:49 PM
No problem. :)

To sort of answer your question, Jotech builds some decently quick GTR's, but they aren't competitive with the other guys out there building them. T1 and AMS build much, much, much faster GTR's. Jotech is more into building package cars and what not. Kenny (owner of Jotech) is an awesome business guy and is great at making money and doesn't seem to be as concerned with building the fastest cars out there.

Yeah I just saw a MT review of the AMS GTR. Veyron territory performance. Man these cars are all around awesome. There was a time when the only thing I heard coming from Jotech was Civic hatch builds. I wasn't expecting much.

-Alex