PDA

View Full Version : Install party!

03MachMe
11-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Going go install my calipers, Konis, and full detail the car on Saturday November 16th Street from anyone wants to come over and work on their car, hang out, drink beer, or just meet Nolan. Josh and Jordan are already coming over but anyone is welcome. If you don't know where I live just message me and I'll get you the address

DirtyD
11-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Sounds like a good time

Grandpa
11-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Wow, the baby came?!?! Congrats guys!

I might take part in this install party. I want to install some adjustable shocks on the Mach. The wife has been complaining about the ride stiffness lately.

The rain date for Forest Ln is the 16th later in the evening time too. :)

03MachMe
11-05-2013, 11:17 PM
Wow, the baby came?!?! Congrats guys!

I might take part in this install party. I want to install some adjustable shocks on the Mach. The wife has been complaining about the ride stiffness lately.

The rain date for Forest Ln is the 16th later in the evening time too. :)

Not yet will be here Thursday. And forgot about that. Will try to make it if I can get done with the car in time

03MachMe
11-13-2013, 11:40 PM
This is still happening on Saturday if anyone wants to come over. I think we are going to get started around 10 or so, or when everyone shows up. I think there are about 4 people coming so far.

Grandpa
11-14-2013, 10:37 AM
I'll drop by to hang out for abit. Couldn't get the wife to commit to the shocks/struts for her Mach yet even though her car could really benefit from them.

I am Legend
11-15-2013, 09:43 AM
Good luck with the install! I just bought a set of Koni's myself. Wish I could make it to help twist some wrenches.

JDBishopArts
11-15-2013, 12:22 PM
This is going to be fun. We're putting on the Vorshlag plates and we're changing brake fluid to Motul.