PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag High School Kids

brtnstrns
10-14-2013, 10:23 PM
So this evening my wife and I went on a jog around our neighborhood in Lewisville. As we're running down Corporate, I hear this *pat pat pat* noise and feel a slight sting. I was thinking a car coming up on us was picking up gravel and it was getting tossed at us (for some reason). As the car drives by, I see my wife truly getting hurt and the I can feel the sting a little worse. These two fucking tools in an 06-10 Audi A4 drive by, the passenger smiling this douchebag smile as he's firing a fucking airsoft gun at us. I was a little shocked and confused as to what had happened so I didn't think to read his license plate. I kept an eye out for them while we continued our run but didn't come across the car again. All I can hope for is that they did it to someone else that did get their plate and called the police.

I know teenagers have been douchebags since the dawn of time, but firing a pellet gun at a woman and giving her welts is downright unacceptable. Hopefully the cops sort them out at some point or another. I'm sure they either go to Coppell or Lewisville High School. So if anyone has any kids in either of those that know some kid that drives a dark grey previous gen Audi A4, I wouldn't mind knowing the plate number.

re-rx7
10-14-2013, 11:31 PM
Fuck that i would have followed them

2012mustang76123
10-14-2013, 11:46 PM
Shoulda called the cops and said you were threatened with a gun.

PLASMAN
10-15-2013, 12:49 AM
You should run with your gun tomorrow....

kdanner
10-15-2013, 01:48 AM
Find out where they live. Get some fence staples and weld yourself up some road jacks. Accidentally drop some at the end of their driveway.

http://cdn.instructables.com/FRP/LF5Q/AE5EQ6T20Q2/FRPLF5QAE5EQ6T20Q2.LARGE.jpg

03MachMe
10-15-2013, 03:28 AM
Call the police next time even if you don't have a plate. Give a description of the car and passengers and maybe there will be a cop in the area that will find them. That's assault plain and simple

brtnstrns
10-15-2013, 07:07 AM
Fuck that i would have followed them

Yeah...I can't run 40 mph

Call the police next time even if you don't have a plate. Give a description of the car and passengers and maybe there will be a cop in the area that will find them. That's assault plain and simple

I was going to flag down an officer at a stop light but he drove off before I could get up there. Guess I wasn't really thinking. Should have called the police regardless like you said.

I'm still pretty pissed about the whole thing. I think I may swing through the high school parking lot and see if I can spot the car and get the plate number. I doubt there are too many Audi A4s in that lot. Not sure what I could do with it besides find out where they live and go let the parents know their son needs to have his ass beat. But I'm guessing being that age with an almost new Audi and having the decency to let your buddy shoot at women on the street with an airsoft gun, his parents would probably just laugh and say how good their kid is.

virtu
10-15-2013, 08:09 AM
Pathetic. Sounds like those punks need a serious ass whooping.

re-rx7
10-15-2013, 08:51 AM
i'm guessing being that age with an almost new audi and having the decency to let your buddy shoot at women on the street with an airsoft gun, his parents would probably just laugh and say how good their kid is.
sft!!!

DirtyD
10-15-2013, 09:23 AM
I would still call the police and file a report. As long as you can describe the car well enough for them to get an idea, they may be able to find them from there. You already have the evidence of pellet welts.

brtnstrns
10-15-2013, 09:38 AM
I would still call the police and file a report. As long as you can describe the car well enough for them to get an idea, they may be able to find them from there. You already have the evidence of pellet welts.

Think I could still call them today to file it? Just 311?

jng2985
10-15-2013, 09:56 AM
So this evening my wife and I went on a jog around our neighborhood in Lewisville. As we're running down Corporate, I hear this *pat pat pat* noise and feel a slight sting. I was thinking a car coming up on us was picking up gravel and it was getting tossed at us (for some reason). As the car drives by, I see my wife truly getting hurt and the I can feel the sting a little worse. These two fucking tools in an 06-10 Audi A4 drive by, the passenger smiling this douchebag smile as he's firing a fucking airsoft gun at us. I was a little shocked and confused as to what had happened so I didn't think to read his license plate. I kept an eye out for them while we continued our run but didn't come across the car again. All I can hope for is that they did it to someone else that did get their plate and called the police.

I know teenagers have been douchebags since the dawn of time, but firing a pellet gun at a woman and giving her welts is downright unacceptable. I'll put the the obligatory Texan response of: I'd like to pepper them with some of my own pellets from a Benelli Nova and see how they feel. Mother fuckers. Hopefully the cops sort them out at some point or another. I'm sure they either go to Coppell or Lewisville High School. So if anyone has any kids in either of those that know some kid that drives a dark grey previous gen Audi A4, I wouldn't mind knowing the plate number.

Do you remeber if the car had dark wheels?

DirtyD
10-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Think I could still call them today to file it? Just 311?
I would think so.

Sounds like you may know them. :pop:

brtnstrns
10-15-2013, 11:43 AM

No I didn't catch the wheels. Looked fairly clean and stock but wheels could have been dark. Between 2006 and 2012 audi A4. Dark grey. Passenger was white. Pretty sure he was wearing some douchey headband or something. Didn't see the driver.

50bryan
10-15-2013, 12:37 PM
hopefully you catch these guys that were doing that.
regardless of what age they are, those kinds of actions are unacceptable.

brtnstrns
10-15-2013, 02:07 PM
I've got an officer coming to my house to file a police report. I'm sure this wasn't and won't be the only time these kids do it so if I can help provide some useful information to get them busted for at least something, I'm going to do my best.

DirtyD
10-15-2013, 02:18 PM
Make sure to show them where exactly you were shot, because they may frequent that route.

brtnstrns
10-15-2013, 03:20 PM
I gave them all the details. They said they would put out some sort of bulletin for the school cops. I just had them document it instead of a formal police report that could end up in court since I didn't really have any proof besides the small welts my wife has. Figured it could help them in the future since I doubt this will be the only time these little bastards do something like this. Really wish I would have gotten a plate number but you don't really prepare for something like that while you're on a leisurely jog.

Oh well, karma will catch up to them eventually and hopefully the police can do something if they manage to figure it out. I feel a lot better now about it since I gave them a call.

DirtyD
10-15-2013, 03:23 PM
I gave them all the details. They said they would put out some sort of bulletin for the school cops. I just had them document it instead of a formal police report that could end up in court since I didn't really have any proof besides the small welts my wife has. Figured it could help them in the future since I doubt this will be the only time these little bastards do something like this. Really wish I would have gotten a plate number but you don't really prepare for something like that while you're on a leisurely jog.

Oh well, karma will catch up to them eventually and hopefully the police can do something if they manage to figure it out. I feel a lot better now about it since I gave them a call.
Somebody will pull a bigger, harder pellet shooting gun on them eventually.

03MachMe
10-15-2013, 05:09 PM
Somebody will pull a bigger, harder pellet shooting gun on them eventually.

yep with realistic they look now a days there would be easy to claim you thought someone was pointing a gun at you

DirtyD
10-15-2013, 07:11 PM
yep with realistic they look now a days there would be easy to claim you thought someone was pointing a gun at you

Yeah. If a water gun can look like a Glock, a pellet gun sure as hell can.

Dominic Toretto
10-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Douchebag... no that is straight asshole right there. And shooting at your wife! You handled this much more calmly than I would have. I've witnessed plenty of severe non police-issued justice for dudes assaulting women and thinking they could get away with it. Sorry for your troubles man.

-Alex

BV600
10-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Rock thru window...

brtnstrns
10-16-2013, 08:13 AM
Douchebag... no that is straight asshole right there. And shooting at your wife! You handled this much more calmly than I would have. I've witnessed plenty of severe non police-issued justice for dudes assaulting women and thinking they could get away with it. Sorry for your troubles man.

-Alex

Thanks man. Unfortunately since I was on foot and caught off guard there was really nothing I Could do besides report it so they have an incident recorded and hope they get busted some other time.

jng2985
10-16-2013, 06:47 PM
I would think so.

Sounds like you may know them. :pop:

No, not personally but there is a kid who hangs out with my neighbors fuck head kids that are around the idiot age.. Next time I see them out there I'll call them out and judge their response.

Dominic Toretto
10-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Thanks man. Unfortunately since I was on foot and caught off guard there was really nothing I Could do besides report it so they have an incident recorded and hope they get busted some other time.

Oh I definitely understand. No one can pace a car on foot. Just sucks.

-Alex

brtnstrns
10-16-2013, 09:26 PM
No, not personally but there is a kid who hangs out with my neighbors fuck head kids that are around the idiot age.. Next time I see them out there I'll call them out and judge their response.

Interesting. You should fish for a guilt admission. Say something like "I used to go around throwing water balloons out of cars at people" and see if they one-up you. Then if they do, punch them in their fucking face.

jng2985
10-17-2013, 07:17 AM
Interesting. You should fish for a guilt admission. Say something like "I used to go around throwing water balloons out of cars at people" and see if they one-up you. Then if they do, punch them in their fucking face.

I plan to, minus the punch.. A felony doesn't sound ideal to me, but will gladly give an address. They're all those little shin high sock fucks running around with airsoft and smoking pot.. Their parents are pussies that want to be "friends" so almost every weekend there is no less than 15 of them running around.

brtnstrns
10-17-2013, 07:59 AM
I plan to, minus the punch.. A felony doesn't sound ideal to me, but will gladly give an address. They're all those little shin high sock fucks running around with airsoft and smoking pot.. Their parents are pussies that want to be "friends" so almost every weekend there is no less than 15 of them running around.

Haha I know I was kidding. But yeah sounds like the attitude I would expect from someone doing what the kids did. I won't act on anything because there isn't any way to be sure. Plus I'm not sure the police would look into it by telling them I did some of my own investigation. Maybe since the coppell school police are supposedly going to be notified they'll keep a close eye on them. But I won't get my hopes up.

It just sucks because now my wife is hesitant to go out running because of these ass clowns.

DirtyD
10-17-2013, 09:05 AM
If the cars matches your description, and they find those kids in the general area along with airsoft guns, odds are pretty much against them.