PDA

View Full Version : Punishment yes but, Life Without Parole WTF!?

Dominic Toretto
10-13-2013, 10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR7mno6p9iQ

Cliff's Notes: Very young girl grows in a single-parent home in Riverside California. Abused by her drug-addicted mother. Very bright and promising young girl ends up being prostituted out at the age of 13 after being raped. 3 years later she kills her pimp. Potentially ending her nightmarish life, for her and other girls. Yeah she deserves to be punished but, life in prison. WAY over the top. There are true criminals out there that deserve far worse and get off with ease. This justice system is all colors of dumb.

-Alex

JDMLOL
10-13-2013, 11:11 PM
These lawmakers got stuff so screwed up these days they try to make everyone out to be the criminal, even the victims.

Dominic Toretto
10-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Exactly. Of course I don't have the whole story but, in most cases these women... I mean girls' lives are in danger. Self-defense much? I have no idea how that judge can sleep at night with this verdict. Pathetic.

-Alex

blownaltered
10-14-2013, 12:21 AM
Exactly. Of course I don't have the whole story but, in most cases these women... I mean girls' lives are in danger. Self-defense much? I have no idea how that judge can sleep at night with this verdict. Pathetic.

-Alex

Well since it would have been a jury trial, they convicted her and most likely picked her punishment not the judge. Might be more to the case than what you have read or she has a record 10 miles long.

Dominic Toretto
10-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Well since it would have been a jury trial, they convicted her and most likely picked her punishment not the judge. Might be more to the case than what you have read or she has a record 10 miles long.

You are very correct. As stated, the only information I have is the video. Based on that though, would you have sentenced this child to life without parole?

-Alex

re-rx7
10-14-2013, 08:50 AM
being pimped out is a choice.

DirtyD
10-14-2013, 09:10 AM
Should've killed her mother sooner.

re-rx7
10-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Should've killed her mother sooner.
So True.

rriddle3
10-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Always research deeper. She was granted clemency in 2011 by Gov. Schwarzenegger after 16 years in prison, making her eligible for parole, and is now going through the parole process in California. The results are considered favorable for her release.

Dominic Toretto
10-14-2013, 06:02 PM
being pimped out is a choice.

You seriously think a 13 year old girl chooses to be pimped?

Always research deeper. She was granted clemency in 2011 by Gov. Schwarzenegger after 16 years in prison, making her eligible for parole, and is now going through the parole process in California. The results are considered favorable for her release.

That's pretty good. I wouldn't have let her stay in there for almost two decades but, that's better than life.

-Alex

Ear rak
10-15-2013, 04:07 PM
Its california, what do you expect? There is no such thing as self defense there. If you kill someonein self defense, you're an evil murderer, not matter the circumstances.