PDA

View Full Version : Smile and laugh...

wbt
10-08-2013, 01:22 AM
A lot of armchair quarterbacks in this thread.....

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-2014-mustangs-354/969001-beefcake-who-jpc-just-goes-8-16-live-coverage-nmra-finals-bowling-green-18.html

DirtyD
10-08-2013, 09:39 AM
Regardless, JPC and Evo doing some impressive things with their cars. Breaking the 7 sec barrier is insane, as it trapping 170+.

wbt
10-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Regardless, JPC and Evo doing some impressive things with their cars. Breaking the 7 sec barrier is insane, as it trapping 170+.

Nothing wrong with breaking barriers and achieving goals.

The moronic diatribe from the sheeple that accompanies it detracts from those achievements.

DirtyD
10-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Nothing wrong with breaking barriers and achieving goals.

The moronic diatribe from the sheeple that accompanies it detracts from those achievements.
Yeah, it does get kind of annoying sometimes, but I've learned to live with it.

Grandpa
10-08-2013, 01:20 PM

Forums are full of them lately. There is a reason why forums and FB are on a downslide now.

Courtesy Flush
10-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Forums are full of them lately. There is a reason why forums and FB are on a downslide now.

X2,
Thread derailment and misinformation think is more evident on svtp due to the amount of members, but happens everywhere including this forum.

Grandpa
10-08-2013, 03:11 PM
X2,
Thread derailment and misinformation think is more evident on svtp due to the amount of members, but happens everywhere including this forum.

Yep. Some people just take somethings that are repeated online a few times as gospel and just continue to repeat it without any actual experience on the subject themselves. Others just don't have a clue and guess, then you have the trolls who are there just to stir the pot. This is why I research so much and take what I see with a grain of salt.

wbt
10-08-2013, 03:28 PM
X2,

Yep. Some people just take somethings that are repeated online a few times as gospel and just continue to repeat it without any actual experience on the subject themselves. Others just don't have a clue and guess, then you have the trolls who are there just to stir the pot. This is why I research so much and take what I see with a grain of salt.

+1 x2