PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bacadiesel!

Dominic Toretto
10-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Took today off so I could get all the stuff finally installed on my car. It could have been done without help but, Bacadiesel made this task SO much easier. A hydraulic car lift, air tools, and previous experience doing the work definitely helped out a TON. Anyway, just wanted to give a public thanks for a job well-done:signs1:

-Alex

DirtyD
10-02-2013, 09:48 PM
I may give him a shout for some help soon.

Bacadiesel
10-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Hey no prob man, anything I can do to help I'm here. I really like the boss front valence look btw.

Dominic Toretto
10-02-2013, 11:33 PM
I may give him a shout for some help soon.

I definitely recommend it.

Hey no prob man, anything I can do to help I'm here. I really like the boss front valence look btw.

BTW I went to try to get my car aligned today but everywhere was booked. I have an appointment with NTB tomorrow, so I'll let you know about the camber bolts. Also if you can pm me a price for an oil change too.

-Alex

DirtyD
10-03-2013, 12:03 AM
I definitely recommend it.

BTW I went to try to get my car aligned today but everywhere was booked. I have an appointment with NTB tomorrow, so I'll let you know about the camber bolts. Also if you can pm me a price for an oil change too.

-Alex

Get a lifetime alignment. Well worth it.

2012mustang76123
10-03-2013, 12:58 AM
Wouldn't recommend ntb they only go for a 3 yr alignment and they upsell you every chance they get and or try to sell you stuff like crazy. Very annoying.

Stick to firestone lifetime alignment and newer machines.

03MachMe
10-03-2013, 01:08 AM
awesome! always good to know someone with a lift and power tools