PDA

View Full Version : SCCA Auto Cross- Sunday 29 Sep

Slowstang1_jgw
09-27-2013, 11:00 AM
Sep 29 SCCA - Texas Region - Solo Texas Motor Speedway- bus parking lot

If anyone is bored Sunday come out. I will be out with the mustang. It has been a few years since I have competed but should be fun.

http://www.texasscca.org/soloautocross/onlineregistration

Grandpa
09-27-2013, 12:44 PM
If the weather clears i will cruise out there to check it out.

El_Tortuga
09-27-2013, 01:40 PM
Ran the ER event in Mesquite last Sunday. Kind of small but still had a very good time. Very slick blacktop.

My Koni yellows got delivered today. Waiting on the Vorschlag camber plates, but I'll be installing the shocks tomorrow. Next event for me is the ER event in Mineral Wells next Saturday (the 5th). Hoping to have the BFG Rivals by then. :)

Have fun!

Slowstang1_jgw
09-27-2013, 03:20 PM
Ran the ER event in Mesquite last Sunday. Kind of small but still had a very good time. Very slick blacktop.

My Koni yellows got delivered today. Waiting on the Vorschlag camber plates, but I'll be installing the shocks tomorrow. Next event for me is the ER event in Mineral Wells next Saturday (the 5th). Hoping to have the BFG Rivals by then. :)

Have fun!

How did you do with stock struts/skocks? I need some sticky tires ! I will take it easy its been a while, been doing straight line racing.

03MachMe
09-27-2013, 05:46 PM
How did you do with stock struts/skocks? I need some sticky tires ! I will take it easy its been a while, been doing straight line racing.

I have done a few events on stock shock and struts with Eibach springs and they were a lot better than I was expecting. My events were at mesquite as well so the surface sucked and so did my tires but was still a blast. I will be competing in the autocross at the Mustang vs Camaro event on oct 6. yall should def try to make it. I need to get some shocks and struts as well as tires and brakes but that is all on hold for now with the baby almost here. good luck this weekend

El_Tortuga
09-28-2013, 12:10 AM

Probably better than my driving. Had planned on upgrading anyway.

It had been more than 20 years since I did any autocross, And I wasn't good then either. LOL