PDA

View Full Version : Putting the feeler out for a meet

cmanley99
09-21-2013, 12:49 PM
Hey guys,

I currently run a large used car dealership in Sherman. I am constantly trying to draw attention to my store in any way I can yet have fun doing it. I wanted to see how many people here would be interested in making a trip up here one Saturday, bring your cars, and show them off? Ive got my 5.0 I can clean up and show, and I would like to get some turnout. It may not be for a couple of weeks but it would be a good excuse to get out and drive..and of course show off your rides. I would have a grill going with plenty of food and drinks. This may develop to something more if it goes well, but I just want to see who would be interested and anyone who has a 5.0, mustang, or any other good looking car to bring it out. Let me know what you think.

re-rx7
09-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Hey guys,

I currently run a large used car dealership in Sherman. I am constantly trying to draw attention to my store in any way I can yet have fun doing it. I wanted to see how many people here would be interested in making a trip up here one Saturday, bring your cars, and show them off? Ive got my 5.0 I can clean up and show, and I would like to get some turnout. It may not be for a couple of weeks but it would be a good excuse to get out and drive..and of course show off your rides. I would have a grill going with plenty of food and drinks. This may develop to something more if it goes well, but I just want to see who would be interested and anyone who has a 5.0, mustang, or any other good looking car to bring it out. Let me know what you think.
Dont you work at a GM store??

cmanley99
09-21-2013, 01:12 PM
not anymore...I took over a used car super center in Sherman. It was just opened 2 months ago and I cam here to move them to the next level. Im here now if you're in the area.

re-rx7
09-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Im over that way at Blake Utter every week to see my dad.

cmanley99
09-21-2013, 01:29 PM
come on by...its the store across from albertsons. Red River Auto

Dominic Toretto
09-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Keep us updated on when you want to do this.

-Alex