PDA

View Full Version : Calendar

StormTrooper
08-28-2012, 10:10 PM
Just a thought, maybe after we get a few shoots done we could possibly make a calendar out of it. And maybe posters for whomever wants one. Just an idea.

03MachMe
08-28-2012, 10:14 PM
Just a thought, maybe after we get a few shoots done we could possibly make a calendar out of it. And maybe posters for whomever wants one. Just an idea.

I could go for that

DirtyD
08-28-2012, 10:18 PM
This is a good idea. I would buy one.

Midnight11
08-28-2012, 10:22 PM
Yes totally done for this!

DirtyD
08-28-2012, 10:55 PM
Vistaprint. LOL

Phuck Phace
08-29-2012, 12:22 AM
Yes I need one, I tried to buy one today but couldn't decide between puppies or sexy firemen.

StormTrooper
08-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Let me guess you bought the firemen one....

Yes I need one, I tried to buy one today but couldn't decide between puppies or sexy firemen.

Grandpa
08-29-2012, 09:53 AM
I'm in. Let's make it happen. My wife makes calendars every year of our kiddo for the grandparents at christmas. It's easy, just need a photoshoot GTG to make it happen. :)

03MachMe
08-29-2012, 12:34 PM
I'm in. Let's make it happen. My wife makes calendars every year of our kiddo for the grandparents at christmas. It's easy, just need a photoshoot GTG to make it happen. :)

so how about sat? its the only sat I will have off for a while

46Tbird
08-29-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm in Mexico the next two weekends. But hey, it's a boring white car, you guys have fun without me. lol

Grandpa
08-29-2012, 01:27 PM
so how about sat? its the only sat I will have off for a while

Im open for this weekend. :)

PIKE5.0
08-29-2012, 03:00 PM
I can get many whores for the cause..

Grandpa
08-29-2012, 03:32 PM
I can get many whores for the cause..

:mfr_omg:

PIKE5.0
08-29-2012, 03:40 PM
:mfr_omg:

Too much?

Phuck Phace
08-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Too much?

Nope, I love whores.

Grandpa
08-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Too much?

Nah. I thought it was funny. :favorites37:

03MachMe
08-29-2012, 04:01 PM
just let me know so i know if I need to find another activity for the wife... lol

PIKE5.0
08-29-2012, 04:50 PM
Not sure if this thread can be viewed or not since its in a private section of this forum, if so enjoy lol.. I spoke of some unwanted fame I got in my intro and this was the cause! Yes it was all my fault, and I have changed my ways.. Found me a nice lady and quit ruining the innocent dreams of many women!

But in short I can get some classy/attractive women rounded up for a shoot.

http://truestreetcars.com/forums/hoasis/20019-what-i-did-last-night.html

Grandpa
08-29-2012, 04:52 PM
Not sure if this thread can be viewed or not since its in a private section of this forum, if so enjoy lol.. I spoke of some unwanted fame I got in my intro and this was the cause! Yes it was all my fault, and I have changed my ways.. Found me a nice lady and quit ruining the innocent dreams of many women!

But in short I can get some classy/attractive women rounded up for a shoot.

http://truestreetcars.com/forums/hoasis/20019-what-i-did-last-night.html

Can't see it. :(

PIKE5.0
08-29-2012, 04:55 PM
EDIT*

Ok I know you can't view it.. But here's the text from my first post in it.

"Had a bad day, lead to a heavy night of drinking and a hotel room with one of my clients receptionists...

Anyway, this happens quite frequently and I always feel a bit selfish for not sharing.. So thought it'd be funny to start of thread of prior nights casualties. Some of you old married fucks can live vicariously through this thread if it materializes.. ha jk being old probably doesn't suck.. well that bad anyway

And from here on out I'll put my sig on a piece of paper when I snap the pic for proof. Others should do the same"

It had a corresponding nude pic of sleeping receptionist.. Pretty fucked up but it was fun and this thread took off to around 100 pages in no time. People posting pics of their gf and wives haha it got waaaay outta hand. I contributed about 20 of the pages myself of my extracurriculars.

Done jacking this thread.. Should've just added this to my intro lol

Grandpa
08-29-2012, 05:20 PM
EDIT*

Ok I know you can't view it.. But here's the text from my first post in it.

"Had a bad day, lead to a heavy night of drinking and a hotel room with one of my clients receptionists...

Anyway, this happens quite frequently and I always feel a bit selfish for not sharing.. So thought it'd be funny to start of thread of prior nights casualties. Some of you old married fucks can live vicariously through this thread if it materializes.. ha jk being old probably doesn't suck.. well that bad anyway

And from here on out I'll put my sig on a piece of paper when I snap the pic for proof. Others should do the same"

It had a corresponding nude pic of sleeping receptionist.. Pretty fucked up but it was fun and this thread took off to around 100 pages in no time. People posting pics of their gf and wives haha it got waaaay outta hand. I contributed about 20 of the pages myself of my extracurriculars.

Done jacking this thread.. Should've just added this to my intro lol

LOL! Nice. I'm one of those old fucks who have to live vicariously. haha, but I wouldn't trade it for a convention center full of whores. My wife rules all. :favorites37: It's too bad i can't see that thread though!

03MachMe
08-29-2012, 05:27 PM
LOL! Nice. I'm one of those old fucks who have to live vicariously. haha, but I wouldn't trade it for a convention center full of whores. My wife rules all. :favorites37: It's too bad i can't see that thread though!

same here but im not even old, only 24.

PIKE5.0
08-29-2012, 05:29 PM

To be honest man I wish it didn't exist.. it was one of those "phases" if you will. I never put girls names/faces in that thread. But I probably posted somewhere in the range of 30 or so girls I'd been with (Over a 4 month period where I was actually fueling it). I was seriously sleeping with girls just to populate that damn thread, it became an animal. I was given VIP access at the TX2K12 Bikini Contest just bc of it haha..

But I do have a great GF now, and no I wouldn't trade her for the past shenanigans under any circumstance.

Grandpa
08-29-2012, 05:52 PM
same here but im not even old, only 24.

Haha. You're an old soul I guess, nothing wrong with that at all. :)

To be honest man I wish it didn't exist.. it was one of those "phases" if you will. I never put girls names/faces in that thread. But I probably posted somewhere in the range of 30 or so girls I'd been with (Over a 4 month period where I was actually fueling it). I was seriously sleeping with girls just to populate that damn thread, it became an animal. I was given VIP access at the TX2K12 Bikini Contest just bc of it haha..

But I do have a great GF now, and no I wouldn't trade her for the past shenanigans under any circumstance.

Bah, don't sweat it. Live and enjoy life while you can because it's not permanment. Wasting time on regret is time that could be better spent. :)

virtu
08-29-2012, 09:51 PM
Great idea, StormTrooper! I am down!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/throw-your-fists-up.gif