PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad *possible spoilers. read at your own risk!*

Darkhelmet22
09-16-2013, 02:22 PM
Just thouht I would see what guys thought of the last few episodes, and how you think it will end.

Grandpa
09-16-2013, 02:27 PM
Love Breaking Bad. I'm not going to even try to guess what is going to happen. Everytime I try to, it takes another turn. lol.

Darkhelmet22
09-16-2013, 02:39 PM
Love Breaking Bad. I'm not going to even try to guess what is going to happen. Everytime I try to, it takes another turn. lol.
I know! These last couple of episodes should be awesome.

Grandpa
09-16-2013, 02:42 PM
I knew they weren't going to kill Jesse....yet.

ochoblanco
09-16-2013, 03:06 PM
I am an AVID BB fan. Yes I am that guy lol. What I took away from last nights episode and from all the episodes up to this point are as follow:

1. Its clear that Walt still loves Skyler very much...VERY MUCH. He knew the cops were listening and basically put everything on him so his family could go free (when the time comes)
2. Jesse is going to blow EVERYTHING up...in the meth lab I almost guarantee it. He is so unstable and ready to finally "get" Walt back.
3. Walt has finally become Scarface. His ruthlessness is without equal now (minus his family)...
4 ...that being said, I believe that Walt will once again save Jessie's life...possibly at the expense of his own.
5. If you go back and look at the Walt's car when he sees that there is a bullet hole in the gas tank...pause...and look at the reflection coming off the car (bullet hole is between Walt's reflection's eyes). Well Played BB, well played.
6. Hank had to die...he was the show's protagonist...until Jessie flipped...and you simply can't have two main protagonists. Walt is obviously the only antogonist.

GunsUp
09-16-2013, 03:26 PM
Walt is going to get all his money back I know that. That's where the foreshadowing of the bigass machine gun keeps coming in. He's gonna bring some big firepower to the white supremacy

Darkhelmet22
09-16-2013, 04:06 PM
I am an AVID BB fan. Yes I am that guy lol. What I took away from last nights episode and from all the episodes up to this point are as follow:

1. Its clear that Walt still loves Skyler very much...VERY MUCH. He knew the cops were listening and basically put everything on him so his family could go free (when the time comes)
2. Jesse is going to blow EVERYTHING up...in the meth lab I almost guarantee it. He is so unstable and ready to finally "get" Walt back.
3. Walt has finally become Scarface. His ruthlessness is without equal now (minus his family)...
4 ...that being said, I believe that Walt will once again save Jessie's life...possibly at the expense of his own.
5. If you go back and look at the Walt's car when he sees that there is a bullet hole in the gas tank...pause...and look at the reflection coming off the car (bullet hole is between Walt's reflection's eyes). Well Played BB, well played.
6. Hank had to die...he was the show's protagonist...until Jessie flipped...and you simply can't have two main protagonists. Walt is obviously the only antogonist.

I also believe Walt will save Jessie at the expense of his own life.

Grandpa
09-16-2013, 04:32 PM
If you go back and look at the Walt's car when he sees that there is a bullet hole in the gas tank...pause...and look at the reflection coming off the car (bullet hole is between Walt's reflection's eyes). Well Played BB, well played.

Very nice catch!

Darkhelmet22
09-16-2013, 04:54 PM
The question is who is he going to give the Ricin to??

Grandpa
09-16-2013, 04:56 PM
I'd be giving to that bastard who took his money!

ochoblanco
09-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Who is excited for the Saul spinoff on its way??? BETTER CALL SAUL is what is the assumed title. Woot woot

ochoblanco
09-16-2013, 07:01 PM
The question is who is he going to give the Ricin to??

The ricin is headed the direction of Walt...

Grandpa
09-16-2013, 08:01 PM
Who is excited for the Saul spinoff on its way??? BETTER CALL SAUL is what is the assumed title. Woot woot

I will reserve opinion on that when I see it. Im not a big fan of that character.

Darkhelmet22
09-16-2013, 08:07 PM
I will reserve opinion on that when I see it. Im not a big fan of that character.

Really? I love Saul.

ochoblanco
09-17-2013, 07:46 AM
Really? I love Saul.

Same here!!! A nice comedic reprieve from the dark tones of the show. Plus the rumor is that old characters like Mike and Gus will part of the show since its a prequel to BB

Grandpa
09-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Really? I love Saul.

Yeah, I found him to be an annoying unnecessary character that really didn't add much to the storyline at all.

GunsUp
09-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Yeah, I found him to be an annoying unnecessary character that really didn't add much to the storyline at all.

He's the best thing since sliced bread! I love Saul.

"Don't drink and drive but if you do call me" lmao

ochoblanco
09-17-2013, 12:28 PM

I guess to each his own...I just flat out disagree completely. Hes a perfect Abbott to the Costello that is the Scarface like empire building/family dismantling/ruthless killer that is Walt

GunsUp
09-17-2013, 12:36 PM
Laser tag! Fun for the whole family

Darkhelmet22
09-23-2013, 09:44 AM
I really hope Jessie kills Todd.

Grandpa
09-23-2013, 10:01 AM
I really hope Jessie kills Todd.

I like the Todd character. Jesse has turned into nothing more than his favorite word - bitch with all his crying and whining every episode.

The actor who plays Todd was really good in Friday Night Lights too. I hope to see him in more stuff soon.

Darkhelmet22
09-23-2013, 10:02 AM
I love Todd but I still want him to die. He's just evil.

GunsUp
09-23-2013, 01:49 PM
I like the Todd character. Jesse has turned into nothing more than his favorite word - bitch with all his crying and whining every episode.

The actor who plays Todd was really good in Friday Night Lights too. I hope to see him in more stuff soon.

Agreed

DirtyD
09-24-2013, 03:13 PM
Saw this that you guys may want to read.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/breaking-bad-made-dying-boy-wish-come-true-153505871.html