PDA

View Full Version : Alignment Shops

JDMLOL
09-09-2013, 06:45 PM
Just ordered all my suspension stuff today. I'm looking for a reputable shop that will align a lowered car for a decent price. I also would like them to adjust my pinion angle via my UCA and mount a tire on my new wheel (curb rash
-___-). Anyone know of a good place in central DFW? Looking to get it done saturday afternoon possibly.

DirtyD
09-09-2013, 07:59 PM
Texting you now

Darkhelmet22
09-09-2013, 09:18 PM
I can do it sat if cant find anyone closer to you.

Dominic Toretto
09-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Just ordered all my suspension stuff today. I'm looking for a reputable shop that will align a lowered car for a decent price. I also would like them to adjust my pinion angle via my UCA and mount a tire on my new wheel (curb rash
-___-). Anyone know of a good place in central DFW? Looking to get it done saturday afternoon possibly.

What all suspension stuff did you order?

-Alex

JDMLOL
09-09-2013, 11:35 PM
What all suspension stuff did you order?

-Alex

I ordered gt500 mounts, bmr uca and mount, bmr relo brackets, and koni str.t (didnt want to break the bank on the yellows not tracking anytime soon anyways). I also picked up sportlines, a used adjustable phb and eibach camber bolts off various members.

JDMLOL
09-09-2013, 11:37 PM
I can do it sat if cant find anyone closer to you.

Thanks. I may take you up on that. I already contacted someone else to do it but if it falls through I will contact you.

Darkhelmet22
09-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Thanks. I may take you up on that. I already contacted someone else to do it but if it falls through I will contact you.

Will do. I needs to get my hands on an angle tool to set you pinion. Dont own one, no need for it working on Lexus produtcts. LOL nobody lifts or lowers GX or LXs.