PDA

View Full Version : Brembo Wheels/Tires and Brembo Brakes

maxpayne
09-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Found this today --- Talked with the guy and apparently $200 plus swapping cost is too low for him. Someone with more money and a stripper stang should take this guy up on his offer.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/4043185748.html

DirtyD
09-03-2013, 10:41 PM
Member on here is already on contact with him, so he may ask you to remove the link...

Just a heads up

Pepperinyoureye
09-04-2013, 12:08 AM
I'm sure a couple members are. I made an offer on them as well about a week ago.

maxpayne
09-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Anyone ever finalize a deal with this guy?

brembo12
10-01-2013, 02:56 PM
:signs8::signs8::signs8::signs8::signs8::signs8:

GunsUp
10-01-2013, 03:02 PM
I know he dropped his asking price to $1000

maxpayne
10-01-2013, 04:15 PM
NO BUT these dead links need to be cleaned up :artist1:

Agreed. And with that, please close this thread.

Also, no one should waste their time with this guy. He is a scam dude or something similar. He told me he sold his first set of wheels/tires/brakes but got another set on his car now, which he wants to sell. I parted ways with him when I got my brand new brembo wheels/tires out of Houston for a steal. He consistently texted me afterwards trying to get me to buy his set up. In addition, what kind of 5.0 owner wants to get rid of the factory brembos wheels/tires/brakes in place of stock stuff. Makes zero sense.

DirtyD
10-01-2013, 05:13 PM

Also, no one should waste their time with this guy. He is a scam dude or something similar. He told me he sold his first set of wheels/tires/brakes but got another set on his car now, which he wants to sell. I parted ways with him when I got my brand new brembo wheels/tires out of Houston for a steal. He consistently texted me afterwards trying to get me to buy his set up. In addition, what kind of 5.0 owner wants to get rid of the factory brembos wheels/tires/brakes in place of stock stuff. Makes zero sense.
Yeah, from the story I got through another member that was in talks with him, dude just didn't have a story that added up.

brembo12
10-01-2013, 05:13 PM

yeah...i had a dude that kept emailing about me taking my wheels to Round Grove, I35 in Lewisville......that area is HIGH CRIME. Some time back recently... LPD had to shoot and kill a robber in this very same area. Another guy was shot and killed by some Vietnamese gang banger....

forget that....the idiot was setting me up......pull the gun....take the goods.........seller out money and the goods.....

g/f CHL instructor.......i don't mess around :)