Stangmaster281
08-30-2013, 08:55 PM
What brought about this change?

Midnight11
08-30-2013, 09:02 PM
bc nos isnt constant power :D

BLK2012GT
08-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Actually I watched getaway today and they had a super snake in it and they have a whipple and I love the sound it makes.

Rebelracer568
08-30-2013, 09:54 PM
I want one to

DirtyD
08-30-2013, 10:01 PM
Whine is fine!!!

Stangmaster281
08-30-2013, 10:08 PM
I want one to

Lol Everybody wants a whipple. Even I want a whipple, and I don't even have anything to put it on yet. :lol2:

JDMLOL
08-30-2013, 10:30 PM
Lol Everybody wants a whipple. Even I want a whipple, and I don't even have anything to put it on yet. :lol2:

Lol. Right.

downtime!
08-30-2013, 10:34 PM
I don't want a Whipple.

Stangmaster281
08-30-2013, 10:44 PM
I don't want a Whipple.

........Kenne Bell sucks.....:poker:

BLK2012GT
08-30-2013, 10:48 PM
I don't want a Whipple.

LOL you just want a smooth running car.

wbt
08-30-2013, 11:37 PM
I have been completely unimpressed with the KB's on the 5.0. Roush and Whipple have produced the best positive displacement results which indicate they are much more efficient in design.

Paxton is king of the centri.

I wouldn't mind having a Paxton on my car some day. Maybe when I am done with the N/A stuff.

mavfan37
08-31-2013, 12:02 AM
Stangmaster just wants another caprisun!

G-Mann
08-31-2013, 12:10 AM
I want a Roush but I doubt it will ever happen. Remember when Beefcake and JPC were having that price war on the paxton. If that ever happens again I will be forced to purchase one.

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 12:14 AM
Yea when I get tired of this setup I have which won't be anytime soon. I'll sell as whole engine and all and get an aluminator and a 4.5l whipple.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 01:25 AM
Yea when I get tired of this setup I have which won't be anytime soon. I'll sell as whole engine and all and get an aluminator and a 4.5l whipple.

That would be nuts and fun as hell! PD blowers are so much fun in a street car its ridiculous. Foof's 3.4 whipple is a blast and scary. I cant imagine a 4.5 on full tilt!

downtime!
08-31-2013, 02:06 AM
LOL you just want a smooth running car.More than you can imagine!

downtime!
08-31-2013, 02:08 AM
I have been completely unimpressed with the KB's on the 5.0. Roush and Whipple have produced the best positive displacement results which indicate they are much more efficient in design.

I wouldn't mind having a Paxton on my car some day. Maybe when I am done with the N/A stuff.Yeah, me too. Mine only runs high 10's at 8 psi on the baby 2.8LC and a shitty tune. And don't get me started about the shop owners car who installed mine. He has to get by with a measly 900 hp and 8.80's out of his. KB's suck.

Stangmaster281
08-31-2013, 02:26 AM

I didn't know they made a 4.5l. I thought it went 4.0, 5.0, then 8.3 being the biggest. Learn something new everyday here. @Justin Caprisun now with whipple flavor.

merlinmol
08-31-2013, 02:36 AM

I wouldn't mind having a Paxton on my car some day. Maybe when I am done with the N/A stuff.

You forgot to put Magnuson in the list.

wbt
08-31-2013, 02:51 AM
Yeah, me too. Mine only runs high 10's at 8 psi on the baby 2.8LC and a shitty tune. And don't get me started about the shop owners car who installed mine. He has to get by with a measly 900 hp and 8.80's out of his. KB's suck.

My N/A car runs 10.8's. Color me unimpressed.

Your shop owner isn't running 8's on a stock long block. Both the Paxton and Roush TVS have run 9's on stock long blocks. No KB kit on the 5.0 has come close to matching that.

Don't mistake what I said, my reference is for the 5.0 only. The KB's have proven themselves on the older 5.4 and 4.6 applications. Just not the case on the newer 5.0.

You forgot to put Magnuson in the list.

Agreed. Their horrible intake design is the limitation on that kit.

re-rx7
08-31-2013, 09:31 AM

Your shop owner isn't running 8's on a stock long block. Both the Paxton and Roush TVS have run 9's on stock long blocks. No KB kit on the 5.0 has come close to matching that.

Don't mistake what I said, my reference is for the 5.0 only. The KB's have proven themselves on the older 5.4 and 4.6 applications. Just not the case on the newer 5.0.

Yes his MPH was pretty high and the tune was crap.

downtime!
08-31-2013, 11:06 AM

Agreed. Their horrible intake design is the limitation on that kit.It ran 131 mph, I just can't keep up with the shifts with my bad shoulder anymore. There's an auto swap in her future. And I never said that 900 came on the stock long block. I'm sure the KB could do it, but for every 1 KB you see out there, there are 100 Roush or Paxton cars. Much harder to get decent stats if no one is really running your product. Shelby seemed to like them enough for the Super Snake projects. But they are junk, I understand. And I'm actually less impressed with the KB stuff on the older cars. My kit, right out of the box, with no changes at all (stock pulley, factory throttle body, etc.) made enough power to go 10.80's at 131. Color me impressed. Wonder what she'll do when get around to turning it up? The bottom line is, everyone has an opinion, and that's great. It's exactly what's kept me doing this for the last 35 years. Not everyone has the same ideas, or does the same things. Keeps it interesting.

downtime!
08-31-2013, 11:09 AM
And I would agree about the Magnuson as well, except that I have a buddy in Michigan with a CJ clone he built in his garage, and for whatever reason, he chose the Magnuson kit (I think because it came in blue, to be honest). His car runs bottom 10's all day long in 2100-2300 D/A, and once he really get's it dialed in, mid 9's will be in his future. Again, overall, something might suck, but you can be sure that someone, somewhere, has figured out how to make it fast.

zemog255
08-31-2013, 11:20 AM

He went 9s on 18s with the stock motor and stock converter. Full weight premium. I believe he posted its gone 6.19 or 6.20's with the built motor still on 18s. He doesn't post on forums much.

downtime!
08-31-2013, 11:57 AM
He went 9s on 18s with the stock motor and stock converter. Full weight premium. I believe he posted its gone 6.19 or 6.20's with the built motor still on 18s. He doesn't post on forums much.Pretty sure 8.8x's is his best so far. Car is pretty sick for a full weight automatic car with stock converter.

re-rx7
08-31-2013, 12:10 PM
full weight automatic car with stock converter.

:head3::pepper::driver::peace:

zemog255
08-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Pretty sure 8.8x's is his best so far. Car is pretty sick for a full weight automatic car with stock converter.

I meant in the 1/8th. Still very impressive I wish he would go to one of the big races with evolution, beefcake etc I think he would do pretty well.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Any supercharger will work well enough on these cars to put them into the 10s. It really comes down to personal preference and budget.

Personally KB and Magnuson would be on the bottom of my list. KB has horrible customer service and Magnuson's support on their Mustang products is really subpar. While the Magnuson is capable of making decent power it is the most inefficient of the bunch requiring to be spun harder to make the same power the others do out of the box while still carrying the hefty price tag.

Toby
08-31-2013, 02:06 PM
We just finished a procharger install. P1 10 lbs, headers, and our custom tune it made 594 473 in todays 100* heat and 20% humidity.. My personal preference

downtime!
08-31-2013, 02:13 PM
Any supercharger will work well enough on these cars to put them into the 10s. It really comes down to personal preference and budget.

Personally KB and Magnuson would be on the bottom of my list. KB has horrible customer service and Magnuson's support on their Mustang products is really subpar. While the Magnuson is capable of making decent power it is the most inefficient of the bunch requiring to be spun harder to make the same power the others do out of the box while still carrying the hefty price tag.I don't disagree with anything that's been said here, or in the other posts. I'm not a KB nutswinger by any means, and if the deal wouldn't have been so good (Installed, tuned, larger injectors, BAP, etc, for much less than the cost of the kit alone), there would be a Hellion kit on my car right now. My point is simply that it doesn't matter how bad you think something sucks, someone has figured out how to make it fast. It's all a matter of sticking with it, and figuring out what works. Would I buy a Magnacharger? No. Have I seen fast cars that use them? Definitely. Same for any of the blowers, as you said. Decent tuning will get you a 10 second street car out of any of them. My car is full weight (3755 with me in it when it was N/A, figure an extra 150 pounds now, so 3900 ready to race), full leather interior, no weight reduction at all other than removing the spare and jack, stock suspension except for a set of J&M lca's, stock MT82, stock 3.55 geared rear end, we bolted an out of the box base 2.8LC kit on it and it ran 131 mph in the quarter right from the get go. Now, seeing how bad the tune really was, maybe it's actually faster than that, maybe it's not. Doesn't matter to me, it wasn't built to be the fastest 5.0 around. It was built to make me smile when I drive it.

downtime!
08-31-2013, 02:15 PM
We just finished a procharger install. P1 10 lbs, headers, and our custom tune it made 594 473 in todays 100* heat and 20% humidity.. My personal preference
I've always liked Procharger when it comes to centri's. I've had very good luck with them on both 2V and 3V cars, I can only imagine a well tuned 5.0 with one would be a lot of fun!

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 02:22 PM
I wouldnt put a P1SC on my car if it were free. Those head units are absolute garbage.

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 02:46 PM
I still want a whipple.

downtime!
08-31-2013, 02:47 PM
I wouldnt put a P1SC on my car if it were free. Those head units are absolute garbage.I had one on a 2V car, my '03 GT. It made 475 to the wheels in the end, not bad at all. Very similar results with the 3V car, but we upgraded to the D1 shortly after installing.

blownaltered
08-31-2013, 03:16 PM
I wouldnt put a P1SC on my car if it were free. Those head units are absolute garbage.

I represent this remark. If your going centri I love a paxton

TrueStreetTim
08-31-2013, 05:23 PM
it doesn't matter how bad you think something sucks, someone has figured out how to make it fast.

Nice!

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 05:56 PM
I still want a whipple.

Do it!! That Whipple whine is so intoxicating!

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 06:01 PM
I represent this remark. If your going centri I love a paxton

Agreed. Paxton has been around since the early 60's in the performance market. Prochargers kits just aren't thought through very well.

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 06:04 PM
Do it!! That Whipple whine is so intoxicating!

I need to find out if they finally came out with a 4.5l for the coyote.

A302
08-31-2013, 06:07 PM
I like my 2.3 Roush TVS. It works well. I've gone as fast as 6.74 @ 103. I still have a lot of room to grow with this set up. The Coyote responds well with any blower. The whipple is a nice blower for sure as well as the Paxton.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 06:09 PM
I need to find out if they finally came out with a 4.5l for the coyote.

The 3.4 or 4.0 would be more than enough to be honest. I know some of the 4.0 guys start to have cooling issues when pullying the 4.0 down. That is a lot of heat pump on a motor, but so badass!

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 06:10 PM
The 3.4 or 4.0 would be more than enough to be honest. I know some of the 4.0 guys start to have cooling issues when pullying the 4.0 down. That is a lot of heat pump on a motor, but so badass!

Come on man, when have I want to get the same stuff as other people. Lol

DirtyD
08-31-2013, 06:16 PM
I don't think these motor will have enough size to them to support the 4.5L. Hell, they just now came out with the 4.5 for the GT500 motor, and we are still waiting for Evo performance to release the numbers on their white GT500

A 4.0 would be the max I'd do on a coyote, 3.4 would be optimal.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 06:16 PM
I like my 2.3 Roush TVS. It works well. I've gone as fast as 6.74 @ 103. I still have a lot of room to grow with this set up. The Coyote responds well with any blower. The whipple is a nice blower for sure as well as the Paxton.

The Roush units are awesome. Backed by Ford and put through some serious abuse for over 100,000 miles. Very, very dependable blowers.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Come on man, when have I want to get the same stuff as other people. Lol

LOL, I know and I get it. But maybe it's best this time to go with a tried and tested set up. Being the first or having a rare set up very rarely pays off in the end. Performance is what really matter at the end of the it. I'm sure you'd rather be enjoying your car than your car sitting in the shop sorting out untested issues.

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 06:24 PM
I don't think these motor will have enough size to them to support the 4.5L. Hell, they just now came out with the 4.5 for the GT500 motor, and we are still waiting for Evo performance to release the numbers on their white GT500

A 4.0 would be the max I'd do on a coyote, 3.4 would be optimal.

Nah the coyote is plenty of engine. :gay:

downtime!
08-31-2013, 06:28 PM
Agreed. Paxton has been around since the early 60's in the performance market. Prochargers kits just aren't thought through very well.Quite a bit longer than that actually. Robert Paxton McCulloch started designing superchargers back in the late 30's. His company kept building them for decades (famous noteables - Studebaker and Shelby, along the way). Granatelli joined the mix in the 60's and stayed with them through the 70's (bought the rights along the way) and finally sold off the supercharger line in '98. The basis for what we currently know as the SN2000 lineup of superchargers from them, can directly trace its lineage back to the SN60 first introduced in 1959. Pretty cool story really. I remember some truly legendary cars at Green Valley back in the day that used dual Paxtons and cross ram intakes on big block Chevy engines. All I could find on Google, but you get the idea - http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server400/f1795/products/491/images/583/Dual_Paxton_Motor_in_Car_c__24665.1368402855.1280. 1280.jpg

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 06:40 PM
That's fucking awesome looking.

Toby
08-31-2013, 06:41 PM

Fucking face palm.......

DirtyD
08-31-2013, 06:45 PM
Nah the coyote is plenty of engine. :gay:

Dude, the 4.5 is an absolutely huge blower.

I think a heavily built motor like yours would be the only way to make it effective, but if there are cooking issues with 4.0s, then I wonder how the 4.5 would fair.

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Dude, the 4.5 is an absolutely huge blower.

I think a heavily built motor like yours would be the only way to make it effective, but if there are cooking issues with 4.0s, then I wonder how the 4.5 would fair.

Do you not see the smilie after my comment. I know it's a huge blower. I wouldn't buy it without doing some research first. And without whipple or other shops doing testing on them first. It's not like I'm doing this next week foo.

Toby
08-31-2013, 06:47 PM
Agreed. Paxton has been around since the early 60's in the performance market. Prochargers kits just aren't thought through very well.

Are you kidding me??!!! You sir have obviously never installed any one of these kits. I have installed almost every brand offered for the new 5.0 and procharger hands down is the easiest to install. Procharger only requires you to cut one item to fit, the Paxton holy shit you have to cut every piece of plastic under the hood. Not to mention every one that has come through the shop the inlet is rubbing the good bad. You don't have that issue with procharger. How long does a belt replacement take on a Paxton? Procharger takes about 5-10 mins... I could go on and on..

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 06:51 PM
Fucking face palm.......

I wouldn't expect you to say otherwise considering your shop carries Procharger but you personally haven't owned any of the above previously mentioned kits. I can understand why you like the Procharger units because they are a simple/easy install and that is a good thing considering how often they have to go and off cars. The entry level P1SC head unit is garbage. One of their own engineers told me that it's mess with less than stellar quality parts to keep the cost down.

To add to that, look how many Stangs are out there with Vortech/Paxtons with tons of miles on them. How many Procharger units do you ever hear of going 50k-100k miles on them? You don't, because they aren't designed to go that mileage in order to make customers upgrade on purpose. You're lucky to get 15-20k miles out of a Procharger with seals and bearings failing. That comes straight from a Procharger rep/engineer's mouth, so don't give me that facepalm crap. lol.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 06:55 PM
Do you not see the smilie after my comment. I know it's a huge blower. I wouldn't buy it without doing some research first. And without whipple or other shops doing testing on them first. It's not like I'm doing this next week foo.

The problem with the bigger the blowers get, the more power it takes from the motor to turn them. In my opinion the 3.4 is perfect for a street 5.0 and capable of making a ton of power.

Are you kidding me??!!! You sir have obviously never installed any one of these kits. I have installed almost every brand offered for the new 5.0 and procharger hands down is the easiest to install. Procharger only requires you to cut one item to fit, the Paxton holy shit you have to cut every piece of plastic under the hood. Not to mention every one that has come through the shop the inlet is rubbing the good bad. You don't have that issue with procharger. How long does a belt replacement take on a Paxton? Procharger takes about 5-10 mins... I could go on and on..

There is a reason you turn wrenches for a living because your reading comprehension sucks. lol. j/k

And who cares about having to cut a few easily replacable cheap plastic pieces. That is nothing. Stats are what counts. How many Paxton/Vortech cars are out there running DEEP into the nines with no tuning issues due to shit placement of the CAI/MAF? Tons. How many Prochargers? Practically none because most Procharger cars spend their time in the shop. lol.

Procharger has it down when it comes to the Vettes, not so much in the Mustang.

Toby
08-31-2013, 07:14 PM
The problem with the bigger the blowers get, the more power it takes from the motor to turn them. In my opinion the 3.4 is perfect for a street 5.0 and capable of making a ton of power.

There is a reason you turn wrenches for a living because your reading comprehension sucks. lol. j/k

And who cares about having to cut a few easily replacable cheap plastic pieces. That is nothing. Stats are what counts. How many Paxton/Vortech cars are out there running DEEP into the nines with no tuning issues due to shit placement of the CAI/MAF? Tons. How many Prochargers? Practically none because most Procharger cars spend their time in the shop. lol.

Procharger has it down when it comes to the Vettes, not so much in the Mustang.

Again face palm. What does installing a blower have to do with its longevity?

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 07:21 PM
Again face palm. What does installing a blower have to do with its longevity?

Forget it. I'm not going to sit here and go back and forth with you. You have your opinion, I have mine.

Next time I see Clint I'm going to suggest to him that he considers a random drug testing practice among his employees because you are clearly on something. lol.

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 07:34 PM
Go Whipple!!!!!!! Whipple FTW!!!!!!!!!

Toby
08-31-2013, 07:42 PM
Forget it. I'm not going to sit here and go back and forth with you. You have your opinion, I have mine.

Next time I see Clint I'm going to suggest to him that he considers a random drug testing practice among his employees because you are clearly on something. lol.

Oh your going to take this to personal blows? Ok Ill keep that in mind.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 07:48 PM
Oh your going to take this to personal blows? Ok Ill keep that in mind.

It's a joke. Geez. Lighten the fuck up.

Toby
08-31-2013, 07:52 PM
It's a joke. Geez. Lighten the fuck up.

I find 0 humor in your comment.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 07:55 PM
Then log off, go do something else and relax abit. No need to be pissy over trivial crap.

Midnight11
08-31-2013, 07:59 PM
i have really no idea whats going on but it needs to be handled privately...

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Yeah Steve and Toby. Go handle each other privately.:supergay::supergay:

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 09:07 PM
i have really no idea whats going on but it needs to be handled privately...

Yeah, I'm boggled with it myself. Now I'm finding myself conflicted on the situation after his "I'll remember that" comment. I guess I shouldn't have him work on my brakes anytime soon. lol.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 09:20 PM
So back on topic -

Getting Jeff into some boost!

Could you not run the stock pulley with your current motor on E85 or would you have to change your entire set up?

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 09:22 PM
So back on topic -

Getting Jeff into some boost!

Could you not run the stock pulley with your current motor on E85 or would you have to change your entire set up?

Probably change the setup. 12.5:1 compression is a lot for boost.

Grandpa
08-31-2013, 09:30 PM
In my opinion I think you would enjoy the boosted set up more. It's more of a set it and forget it deal rather than having to mess with bottles, fillin them up, pressures etc.

Boost is always there and it's silly fun on the street, especially with all that torque from a monster PD blower like that one from Whipple.

wbt
08-31-2013, 10:37 PM
It ran 131 mph, I just can't keep up with the shifts with my bad shoulder anymore. There's an auto swap in her future. And I never said that 900 came on the stock long block. I'm sure the KB could do it, but for every 1 KB you see out there, there are 100 Roush or Paxton cars. Much harder to get decent stats if no one is really running your product. Shelby seemed to like them enough for the Super Snake projects. But they are junk, I understand. And I'm actually less impressed with the KB stuff on the older cars. My kit, right out of the box, with no changes at all (stock pulley, factory throttle body, etc.) made enough power to go 10.80's at 131. Color me impressed. Wonder what she'll do when get around to turning it up? The bottom line is, everyone has an opinion, and that's great. It's exactly what's kept me doing this for the last 35 years. Not everyone has the same ideas, or does the same things. Keeps it interesting.

If you are happy that is fine. Bottom line is the KB just isn't as efficient as the Whipple or Roush kits.

An auto will do wonders for your car.

He went 9s on 18s with the stock motor and stock converter. Full weight premium. I believe he posted its gone 6.19 or 6.20's with the built motor still on 18s. He doesn't post on forums much.

Pretty sure 8.8x's is his best so far. Car is pretty sick for a full weight automatic car with stock converter.

How much boost? I would like to see some video of said runs if it exists.

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 10:42 PM
If you are happy that is fine. Bottom line is the KB just isn't as efficient as the Whipple or Roush kits.

An auto will do wonders for your car.

How much boost? I would like to see some video of said runs if it exists.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20465

Scroll through the thread.

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 10:47 PM
Look at post 59 for video

wbt
08-31-2013, 11:12 PM
http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20465

Scroll through the thread.

Look at post 59 for video

Thanks. Sounded good and put up a respectable time.
25lbs. of boost running a 4.2L blower.

That is significantly more to break into the 9's vs. what Justin@VMP did with a 2.3 Roush running less boost on a stock long block:
3_LI816xU7o
http://www.mustang50magazine.com/eventcoverage/m5lp_1108_2011_spring_5_0_shootout/viewall.html

BLK2012GT
08-31-2013, 11:14 PM
Thanks. Sounded good and put up a respectable time.
25lbs. of boost running a 4.2L blower.

That is significantly more to break into the 9's vs. what Justin@VMP did with a 2.3 Roush running less boost on a stock long block:
3_LI816xU7o
http://www.mustang50magazine.com/eventcoverage/m5lp_1108_2011_spring_5_0_shootout/viewall.html

What I read in his first post was he was at 15psi. But then again I'm kinda drunk right now. Lol

DirtyD
08-31-2013, 11:58 PM
WTF happened to my post that I swore I replied to Jeff with?

Damn Tapatalk.

merlinmol
09-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Agreed. Their horrible intake design is the limitation on that kit.

True, thankfully there should be a CAI with it here soon.

wbt
09-01-2013, 03:18 AM
True, thankfully there should be a CAI with it here soon.

It's been a while and I am not sure where I read it but I recall some significant gains to be had with an improved intake setup and some enlarging of the throttle body area.

I believe there is a pulley size limitation as well which means you are going to be stuck at a certain level of boost.

This is where the Roush and Whipple designs shine.

Junkie
09-01-2013, 12:33 PM

Lol having owned Paxton, Procharger, And most other blowers. Procharger > everything else out there. Every Paxton kit I've had has been 100% junk.

Of course this isn't in reference to the Coyote setups. Just Procharger vs Paxton, isn't even a fair comparison IMO.

Grandpa
09-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Lol having owned Paxton, Procharger, And most other blowers. Procharger > everything else out there. Every Paxton kit I've had has been 100% junk.

Of course this isn't in reference to the Coyote setups. Just Procharger vs Paxton, isn't even a fair comparison IMO.

I will agree that the Prochargers work very well on the Vettes with anything a d1 and up. The P1sc just isnt great.

On mustangs its a different thing all together. There is a reason why there is so many more fast 5.0s running the Paxton and JT Vortech kits so its hard to argue that. In order to run the same ETs as the Paxton/vortech group the Procharger guys have to move up to a F head unit which some (not all) find it too obnoxious to run on a street car.

Search any of the major boards and you will find what i am saying is true. There are some fast procharger cars out there but its not the norm and almost everyone ofbthem had a bitch of a time to get the car running right.

re-rx7
09-01-2013, 02:56 PM
My dad just bought a pro-charger for his 2V.

garner
09-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Me personally I love the look of a color matched whipple but love the power of a paxton

Oxford14Stang
09-01-2013, 07:16 PM

How long do you think I'd be in the shop for that? :angels25: lol, couldn't help but ask that. Figured it'd spice up the convo