PDA

View Full Version : Tire/gear calculations

wbt
08-22-2013, 12:30 PM
No need for this info.

DirtyD
08-22-2013, 12:41 PM
I have one too, just never got around to sharing it. Curious to see how your's works...

DirtyD
08-22-2013, 01:28 PM
Here is my rendetion, with a few data values pulled from yours, if you don't mind.

Promise not trying to steal the spotlight.

wbt
08-22-2013, 03:45 PM
Here is my rendetion, with a few data values pulled from yours, if you don't mind.

Promise not trying to steal the spotlight.

No problem. Glad to see others doing similar things. Without data, it is all guessing which leads to bad buying decisions. :)

Your spreadsheet is pretty close. The differences are metric vs. standard measurements which can skew the data slightly. I think if you added inches to your field choices along with the metric values you would have it all covered. :headbang:

DirtyD
08-22-2013, 04:29 PM
No problem. Glad to see others doing similar things. Without data, it is all guessing which leads to bad buying decisions. :)

Your spreadsheet is pretty close. The differences are metric vs. standard measurements which can skew the data slightly. I think if you added inches to your field choices along with the metric values you would have it all covered. :headbang:
You mentioning that just made me realize that I forgot to add the ability to manually add a tire diameter to the second sheet.

I'll go back and reupload it to account for those manual sizes.

Nay
08-22-2013, 05:21 PM
Nice, very much appreciated

DirtyD
08-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Uploaded the newest spreadsheet after I made a few changes.