Midnight11
08-19-2013, 12:45 AM
Lmao

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 12:45 AM
LOL, damn.

DirtyD
08-19-2013, 12:48 AM
When you play with fire, you get burned.

He did this to himself. All he had to do was tell everyone, "we will wait and see" and not run his mouth.

But it's too late now, and he is probably gone again from the group.

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 12:52 AM
Hey the second race he won. The guy red lighted so he got a technical win. But he hates those so does that count.

Ear rak
08-19-2013, 12:59 AM
I can already see this thread being entertaining.

Subscribed.

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 01:03 AM
It's still a dickhead post. Eat your shit man you talked a big game and ran what u ran. I got shit when I ran 12s in the 1/8 and I took it

OG Fox
08-19-2013, 01:03 AM
wait, wtf? is that suppose to be an insult? Dude, I've got nothing against you Jeff, but your comments and insults are ignorant. lets stop this shit before shit gets out of hand.

agreed. lets quit the serious talk and remember this was all in good fun. i did the same to nicolas with the tampax burnouts.

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 01:06 AM
It's still a dickhead post. Eat your shit man you talked a big game and ran what u ran. I got shit when I ran 12s in the 1/8 and I took it

Agreed. This is all suppose to be in fun, let's keep it that way. I got (and still get it lol) shit for missing fourth and kept the avatar Nick gave me. Its all in good fun.

agreed. lets quit the serious talk and remember this was all in good fun. i did the same to nicolas with the tampax burnouts.

That video was damn funny!

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 01:06 AM

Yea and I took it difference then jeff

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:09 AM

Oh ok.

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 01:14 AM
Ok, that is enough. This isn't what we are about fellas. Take it from me, don't go down this road it doesn't end anywhere good.

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 01:15 AM
Personal insults will not be tolerated anymore

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 01:23 AM
Thread cleaned up. Keep it civilized fellas.

DirtyD
08-19-2013, 01:29 AM
I want to say that post was not meant to be a truthful, hateful post towards Jeff and his son. But it needs to be known and hopefully realized that sometimes even the slightest joke with a personal reference can be taken far too wrong by someone. I would never truthfully say what I did to someone, and I already told Jeff that I did cross the line, and I apologized. Personal insults/jokes should be left out of the forum, because we are all mostly friends. Just take the ribbing and move on.

I've said my peace, so now I'm going to sleep.

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 01:40 AM
What the hell did I miss. I'm gone 30 minutes and all hell breaks loose. It must have gotten bad because you can tell there are a lot of posts missing.

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 01:43 AM
I want to say that post was not meant to be a truthful, hateful post towards Jeff and his son. But it needs to be known and hopefully realized that sometimes even the slightest joke with a personal reference can be taken far too wrong by someone. I would never truthfully say what I did to someone, and I already told Jeff that I did cross the line, and I apologized. Personal insults/jokes should be left out of the forum, because we are all mostly friends. Just take the ribbing and move on.

I've said my peace, so now I'm going to sleep.

I can tell you this, don't bring a man's family into this kind of stuff. Once you have one of your own you will understand. But that changes things and it will escalate very quick and most likely be very bad.

DirtyD
08-19-2013, 01:47 AM
I can tell you this, don't bring a man's family into this kind of stuff. Once you have one of your own you will understand. But that changes things and it will escalate very quick and most likely be very bad.

I know this. That is why I said what I did above.

But to me, personally, my dog is my "family" at the moment. Yeah, it's a pet/animal, and no where near being like a child of your own girth, but it's still like my kid until I have a kid, so I don't appreciate anything towards him.

Oxford14Stang
08-19-2013, 02:00 AM
I love you all!! lol

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 02:00 AM
I know this. That is why I said what I did above.

But to me, personally, my dog is my "family" at the moment. Yeah, it's a pet/animal, and no where near being like a child of your own girth, but it's still like my kid until I have a kid, so I don't appreciate anything towards him.

I have dogs to and love them very much but I would cut them into little pieces if it meant saving one of my kids. There is a huge difference between a mans dogs and a mans kids. You can tell because nobody is going to cut up their kid to save a dog. It's a sick way to make a point but fuck it that's what I do.

DirtyD
08-19-2013, 02:05 AM
I have dogs to and love them very much but I would cut them into little pieces if it meant saving one of my kids. There is a huge difference between a mans dogs and a mans kids. You can tell because nobody is going to cut up their kid to save a dog. It's a sick way to make a point but fuck it that's what I do.

I agree. But until I have a kid, my dog is my kid. That's what I'm trying to say.

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 02:12 AM
I agree. But until I have a kid, my dog is my kid. That's what I'm trying to say.

I know what your saying I just know how it feels as a father for someone who has never met your kid to bash him because they are mad at the father. I will never be friends with that person again and still would like to break bones in his body 6 years later. Trust me when I say this shit can turn ugly. I've been down this road and its a bumpy one.

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 02:14 AM
again i will say it again stop with the other chat. it was a joke he needs to learn to take the shit he brought on himself

DirtyD
08-19-2013, 02:15 AM
I know what your saying I just know how it feels as a father for someone who has never met your kid to bash him because they are mad at the father. I will never be friends with that person again and still would like to break bones in his body 6 years later. Trust me when I say this shit can turn ugly. I've been down this road and its a bumpy one.

And I'm hoping that Jeff did not believe I was sincere in my post. It was simply trying to be a lesson taught. I wouldn't want to even be friends with myself if I said that because I don't forget things I say like that if I truly mean it.

Oxford14Stang
08-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Well I'm with Derek. I have no kids but I have three dogs. german sheps. that are like kids to me. I'd kill for them if I had to. I wouldn't take someone abusing my dogs, not that the ever could get close enough to try. But like I said their my pups/kids they're apart of my family.

Oxford14Stang
08-19-2013, 02:16 AM
Mybad Nic.. I didn't catch your post in time. I was typing mine . :-/

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 02:25 AM
again i will say it again stop with the other chat. it was a joke he needs to learn to take the shit he brought on himself

Seriously no man should have to learn to take a joke about his kids. Now if your talking about the video that was funny and I approve.

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 02:40 AM
Seriously no man should have to learn to take a joke about his kids. Now if your talking about the video that was funny and I approve.

I'm talking about the video. Jeff started with the personal jabs bc he can't take the ribbing

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 02:51 AM
I'm talking about the video. Jeff started with the personal jabs bc he can't take the ribbing

What talking about a fucking dog. Like I said wait till you guys have kids then you'll understand. I dare someone to say what Derek did to my face. Please someone do it.

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 02:58 AM
What talking about a fucking dog. Like I said wait till you guys have kids then you'll understand. I dare someone to say what Derek did to my face. Please someone do it.

okay dude who gives a shit. i would go to bat for any dog that ive fucking had it my life. yes i know its not the same as a human life but it still part of the family for me. i know im not the only one who feels this way.

take the ribbing and be done with it...

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 03:04 AM
okay dude who gives a shit. i would go to bat for any dog that ive fucking had it my life. yes i know its not the same as a human life but it still part of the family for me. i know im not the only one who feels this way.

take the ribbing and be done with it...

I don't give a fuck about the video Nic. I'm talking about someone binging my family in this cause I talk about a fucking animal. Very big difference. I know I did that shit I would had got banned for it. But I know where I stand in this group.

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 03:05 AM
Again dude u started the personal shit. So obv u did care about the video

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 03:08 AM
Again dude u started the personal shit. So obv u did care about the video

Whatever you say.

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 03:11 AM
Whatever I say, no shit it is. Your first post in this thread started the personal shit. Not cool you ran what you ran and take it just like I did when I first started.

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 03:12 AM
And I'm sorry I say shit to people that everyone says behind their backs. My bad.

Slow Five-O
08-19-2013, 03:17 AM
Yall are all just...Slow...

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 03:17 AM
Yall are all just...Slow...

Lol

Ear rak
08-19-2013, 03:43 AM
Subscribed to this thread expecting it to deliver...

...and it did.

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 08:17 AM
Whatever I say, no shit it is. Your first post in this thread started the personal shit. Not cool you ran what you ran and take it just like I did when I first started.

You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.

DirtyD
08-19-2013, 09:15 AM
You young guys will figure it out one day. But I'm losing a ton of respect for you telling a man that he has to sit there and take it when someone is talking about his kid. Grow the fuck up dude. You want to see violence walk up to a man and run your mouth about his kid. Your fucking way off base on this one.
There are many people that need to grow up. Jeff has been slinging personal insults for a long time when he gets backed into a corner that he walked into himself.

Also, as I stated earlier, I apologize for overstepping the lines on my post. It wasn't right, but it sure as hell got his attention, didn't it?

Point is, the personal insults need to stop from both sides. Had he stopped and taken the fun poking sensibly, it would've never gotten where it did.

46Tbird
08-19-2013, 10:01 AM
Talking shit about kids and family is WAY over the line. Talking shit about dogs is just stupid.

I don't know what got said in this thread, but that video is funny as fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 10:38 AM

I agree with what you are saying here, but you didn't see what all was deleted before. Jeff started it with the personal attacks on Dale first, then he moved on to Derek. Derek fired back, yes he went over the line too, but Jeff brought it upon himself being an asshole instead of just laughing off the video.

It's done and over with. Just let it go.

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 10:41 AM

Jesus u are almost worth then him. Im talking about the video, all the personal comments are out of line which I've stated at least 3 times now. Reading comprehension

Toby
08-19-2013, 11:02 AM
You guys are ridiculous.... Y'all are going to run a bunch of members and potential members off with all the bs. Just my .02

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Jesus u are almost worth then him. Im talking about the video, all the personal comments are out of line which I've stated at least 3 times now. Reading comprehension

Lets be clear on one thing. I think Jeff acts like a huge fucking jack ass, I don't think there is a person here that doesn't think that. The guy takes shit way to far and always freaks out over little shit. I think he should have had a short vacation for some of things he said, so don't think I am defending him. Is Jeff a nice person in public, yes but on here he goes overboard. I'm just stating my opinion on the kid issue, that's what I find offensive. This other shit is just internet bullshit and everybody feels like they can say what they want behind a keyboard because there are no real consequences. A good rule of thumb is if you wouldn't say it to their face don't type it, some guys will drive to a meet over an hour away to fight because of what is said on these boards. I have seen it in person, so don't think what you type can't bite you in your ass.

DirtyD, I'm glad you apologized for what you said, that makes you a better man than most.

And Nick kiss my ass you skinny fucker :kiss1:

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 11:06 AM
You guys are ridiculous.... Y'all are going to run a bunch of members and potential members off with all the bs. Just my .02

Actually I find the site more entertaining now :sparta:

Junkie
08-19-2013, 11:21 AM

Every interaction I've had with DFW5.0's in person and on the internet has been fun, with the exception of Mr. Bad ass built car (that ran like shit).

so I wouldn't really say DFW5.0's is running anyone off.

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Actually I find the site more entertaining now :sparta:

That's because you love to argue. Hell, sometimes I think you will even argue a point you don't agree with just to argue the point for sport to see if you can win. haha.

Every interaction I've had with DFW5.0's in person and on the internet has been fun, with the exception of Mr. Bad ass built car (that ran like shit).

so I wouldn't really say DFW5.0's is running anyone off.

I definitely agree. The turn out Saturday night certainly says we are doing something right around here. :)

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 11:56 AM
That's because you love to argue. Hell, sometimes I think you will even argue a point you don't agree with just to argue the point for sport to see if you can win. haha.

Ok you got me

I definitely agree. The turn out Saturday night certainly says we are doing something right around here. :)

The turn out was damn nice. When we pulled up I was shocked how many mustangs were there.

Taxman
08-19-2013, 12:20 PM
That video was hilarious and well earned by Jeff.

The personal insults are pointless. I missed the post about his kid but that's way over the top. Respect for the apology for sure tho. Jeff fucking with Dale about his car, that's below the belt too. Clearly Dale gets under your skin Jeff and you need to sort out why. Maybe y'all need to get that squared away.

Insulting one another with personal, below the belt insults is going to do nothing but poison relationships. Sometimes what you say can't be taken back. It's the reason I didn't hang around Dfw stangs, and it'll cause bad blood here too.

Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 12:23 PM
Shit without me this place would be boring as fuck.

sasquash1984
08-19-2013, 12:24 PM
How fast did the white 5.0 with turbos run

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 12:24 PM
How fast did the white 5.0 with turbos run

He didn't run

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 12:28 PM
And all I said about a FUCKING DOG was "Derek I think I hear your dog calling for you" not really insulting him what so ever and only a few of us would get that joke. But then he came back and said that his dog would be raised better then my son. That was way over the line considering what I said was not insulting what so ever. Yes he did apologize for what he said but for what I said he should never came back with that comment.

Junkie
08-19-2013, 12:29 PM
And all I said about a FUCKING DOG was "Derek I think I hear your dog calling for you" not really insulting him what so ever and only a few of us would get that joke. But then he came back and said that his dog would be raised better then my son. That was way over the line considering what I said was not insulting what so ever. Yes he did apologize for what he said but for what I said he should never came back with that comment.

Do you just like arguing on the internet? Its obviously over and you're the only one posting about it.

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Do you just like arguing on the internet? Its obviously over and you're the only one posting about it.

Just clarifying what was said cause people were commenting about it.

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 12:32 PM

Let it go. Keep it on racing and the cars.

Taxman
08-19-2013, 12:32 PM
Just clarifying what was said cause people were commenting about it.

I didn't need to know. Anything that brings family into it is wrong. He manned up and apologized and I hope that you manned up and accepted it.

Phuck Phace
08-19-2013, 12:33 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/lmargaretta/horror%20gifs%20miscellaneous/bloodsport.gif

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Should have worn a tampax

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 12:35 PM
http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b576/blk2012gt/null_zpsf6fb35da.jpg

GunsUp
08-19-2013, 12:58 PM
Jeff nonetheless I'm stoked you came out to Ennis the other night. Glad you gave it your best. Now I hope you can get everything dialed in to make that car the true beast we all know it will be once its said and done.

You have to admit that video is pretty funny.

I don't know what was said nor do I care to know. It had nothing to do with cars.

Jeff what is the next step? What does Clint say? I heard him mention at the track you needed better tires. But that's down the line. Is it just a tuning issue at the moment?

Phuck Phace
08-19-2013, 12:59 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/s1roush/photo_zpsa26b86e6.jpg

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Jeff nonetheless I'm stoked you came out to Ennis the other night. Glad you gave it your best. Now I hope you can get everything dialed in to make that car the true beast we all know it will be once its said and done.

I don't know what was said nor do I care to know. It had nothing to do with cars.

Jeff what is the next step? What does Clint say? I heard him mention at the track you needed better tires. But that's down the line. Is it just a tuning issue at the moment?

From watching I would say a tire issue and a driver issue. The guy has had no seat time in the car, along with no time at the track. A manual car is a lot harder to launch properly than an auto. His tires are not made for what he was doing so traction was an issue all night.

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:03 PM

Lol

Midnight11
08-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Hahahaha

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:07 PM

From watching I would say a tire issue and a driver issue. The guy has had no seat time in the car, along with no time at the track. A manual car is a lot harder to launch properly than an auto. His tires are not made for what he was doing so traction was an issue all night.

What he said. For the track I need more seat time. I don't understand after I said several times that I would be rusty at the track that everyone was expecting so much. But yes I also need better tires but as far as tuning goes the car runs great. I probably need to change out suspension as far as shocks, struts, disconnect the front sway bar. But I need more and more and more seat time at the track.

GunsUp
08-19-2013, 01:09 PM
What he said. For the track I need more seat time. I don't understand after I said several times that I would be rusty at the track that everyone was expecting so much. But yes I also need better tires but as far as tuning goes the car runs great. I probably need to change out suspension as far as shocks, struts, disconnect the front sway bar. But I need more and more and more seat time at the track.

I'm not trying to be a dick. But why did the car go into Limp mode on that run?

Taxman

Watching the video, surely you see that you were just a tad bit over the top with your boasting?

:fuckyea:

Junkie

Seat time is key to great ET, as well as vehicle setup. Lots of us have been fast with a stick and would be willing to give advice I'm sure.

MPH is an indication of power....

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:10 PM

Don't really know why it did.

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:11 PM
Seat time is key to great ET, as well as vehicle setup. Lots of us have been fast with a stick and would be willing to give advice I'm sure.

MPH is an indication of power....

MPH does indicate power. My car has dyno over 500 rwhp several times but then no one believes how much my car weighs. I think my mph proves that my car weighs a lot more then what people are saying.

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:13 PM
Watching the video, surely you see that you were just a tad bit over the top with your boasting?

:fuckyea:

The first run in the dumbass video my car was in limp mode. The second run Clint was driving the car. I love how dale didn't put in the clean passes Clint and I made. They weren't great but nothing like what Dale posted.

Taxman
08-19-2013, 01:13 PM
MPH does indicate power. My car has dyno over 500 rwhp several times but then no one believes how much my car weighs. I think my mph proves that my car weighs a lot more then what people are saying.

The scales were open Saturday. Mine weighed 3815 lbs.

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 01:14 PM

Doing a burn out in first gear bouncing of the limiter was probably the cause of that.

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:14 PM
The scales were open Saturday. Mine weighed 3815 lbs.

Didn't know they were. Didn't really care cause where I got weighed I know their scales are dialed in.

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:16 PM
Doing a burn out in first gear bouncing of the limiter was probably the cause of that.

Didn't bounce off it for that long. Hell I think I hit the limiter once and it shut down on me.

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 01:19 PM
Didn't bounce off it for that long. Hell I think I hit the limiter once and it shut down on me.

No it was more than once, I was standing right there. It didn't go into limp mode the rest of the night and you didn't do a burn out on the limiter the rest of the night. Makes perfect sense to me.

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 01:19 PM

On that run he did his burnout in first gear bouncing it off the rev limiter the whole time. The car went into safe mode or something to protect itself. Once he went back to the pits, turned it off and turned it back on it was fine.

The first run in the dumbass video my car was in limp mode. The second run Clint was driving the car. I love how dale didn't put in the clean passes Clint and I made. They weren't great but nothing like what Dale posted.

It's a parody video and meant to be funny. Nic got one too, relax.

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 01:22 PM

No, it did it at least 3 or 4 times at least. It was very loud, everyone along the fence heard it. You may not have heard it cuz you were concentrating on something else and/or nervous. No big deal, thankfully the car was fine.

GunsUp
08-19-2013, 01:24 PM
One thing I thought was cool for everyone that stuck around all night.

The official at the track was really impressed with how many "DFW5.0" cars he saw.

Told us the next time we brought that many cars out he would give us a discount.

I as a member thought that was a great accomplishment for the club.

Phuck Phace
08-19-2013, 01:24 PM
It's cool, I'll take over now.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/s1roush/photo_zps7655bfb8.jpg

EABOD!!!

blownaltered
08-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Next time I go down there I am getting my vert weighed. I'm just curious what it actually weighs.

Toby
08-19-2013, 01:29 PM
It lived on the rev limiter that burnout jeff.. guess you did not see me waiving my hands to quit...

Jeff, call the shop and lets setup a time for you to bring it by and scale it. We usually have good access to a set of corner scales. We will tell you the exact weight at each wheel. I think you are going to be disappointed...

saunupe1911
08-19-2013, 01:42 PM
The video was funny but I could have sworn Jeff ran 12.3 on one of his last runs for the night. I was in the stands watching and said to myself nice run Jeff. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:44 PM
It lived on the rev limiter that burnout jeff.. guess you did not see me waiving my hands to quit...

Jeff, call the shop and lets setup a time for you to bring it by and scale it. We usually have good access to a set of corner scales. We will tell you the exact weight at each wheel. I think you are going to be disappointed...

Nope I didn't see you. And disappointed in what? The weight?

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:45 PM
The video was funny but I could have sworn Jeff ran 12.3 on one of his last runs for the night. I was in the stands watching and said to myself nice run Jeff. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yes I ran a 12.3 with me shifting like a pussy cause one run I miss third and that run I made sure to get it in third. Clint ran a 11.8 with my car also.

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 01:50 PM

Yes, he did. 12.3 @ 117.

Luke
08-19-2013, 01:53 PM
yes, he did. 12.3 @ 117.

12.29 ftw!!

DirtyD
08-19-2013, 01:56 PM
My car weighed in at 3790# with me in the car. Without me in the car scaled showed 3620#.

This was with ONLY the factory strut tower brace removed, 3/4 tank of 93, full Brembo wheels and tires, with heavier rear tires (not much) and the trunk/interior cleaned of any loose items.

Without a doubt the strut tower brace would've put my total with me over 3800#.

Jeff, there is no way your car weights that much more than anyone else. That is approaching gutted Slowmaro territory. Lol

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 01:57 PM
12.29 ftw!!

Fuck yea

saunupe1911
08-19-2013, 01:58 PM
Cool, I knew I wasn't crazy. It thought saw low 12s

Great times though fellas. And I see how the forced induction bug starts to bite. More power more power!!!

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 02:01 PM
My car weighed in at 3790# with me in the car. Without me in the car scaled showed 3620#.

This was with ONLY the factory strut tower brace removed, 3/4 tank of 93, full Brembo wheels and tires, with heavier rear tires (not much) and the trunk/interior cleaned of any loose items.

Without a doubt the strut tower brace would've put my total with me over 3800#.

Jeff, there is no way your car weights that much more than anyone else. That is approaching gutted Slowmaro territory. Lol

Man I'm just going off what the scale read. I didn't believe it either so I got on the scale myself and I weigh between 275-280 and on the same scale I weighed 274. So it's not off.

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 02:05 PM
For "the list" really all of this weight, ET slips etc is irrelevant and pointless to argue about. The list is heads up racing, not who has the fastest ET slip. So not only does your car have to be ready and set up, but your driving needs to be on point as well. Who ever hits the trap beams first wins. If you are late on your reaction time, or your car doesn't MPH as well as the guy next to you just might lose. The fastest ET doesn't always win in heads up racing.

The ET slip add on Nic is doing is cool too. It will show who has the fastest ET's but it separate from the heads up list. So those who want to chase ET's can do that too.

I understand everyone is competitive and wants to win, but it doesn't need to be so damn serious. Let's keep it light and fun guys!

BLK2012GT
08-19-2013, 02:10 PM
For "the list" really all of this weight, ET slips etc is irrelevant and pointless to argue about. The list is heads up racing, not who has the fastest ET slip. So not only does your car have to be ready and set up, but your driving needs to be on point as well. Who ever hits the trap beams first wins. If you are late on your reaction time, or your car doesn't MPH as well as the guy next to you just might lose. The fastest ET doesn't always win in heads up racing.

The ET slip add on Nic is doing is cool too. It will show who has the fastest ET's but it separate from the heads up list. So those who want to chase ET's can do that too.

I understand everyone is competitive and wants to win, but it doesn't need to be so damn serious. Let's keep it light and fun guys!
It should be fun and I had fun Saturday night. Was I disappointed in myself, very much so but then I had to hear the shit from y'all. I've said numerous times that I wasn't expecting much my first time out. But damn you guys got out of hand with my shit and so did I last night. Me being pissed off at myself and drinking crown and coke had a lot to do with that. I'm sorry for the shit I said and did last night. I knew I was going to get shit but damn.

46Tbird
08-19-2013, 02:11 PM
12.29 ftw!!

We might be a good race!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/46Tbird/2012%20GT/timeslips-2.jpg

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 02:16 PM
It should be fun and I had fun Saturday night. Was I disappointed in myself, very much so but then I had to hear the shit from y'all. I've said numerous times that I wasn't expecting much my first time out. But damn you guys got out of hand with my shit and so did I last night. Me being pissed off at myself and drinking crown and coke had a lot to do with that. I'm sorry for the shit I said and did last night. I knew I was going to get shit but damn.

It's all good bro. Now we can go forward. Lets just have fun, do some racing and have some laughs along the way. :)

sasquash1984
08-19-2013, 02:24 PM
I think once u get your car squared away and my tune gets fixed should have a friendly rival race at the track

Luke
08-19-2013, 02:35 PM
We might be a good race!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/46Tbird/2012%20GT/timeslips-2.jpg
As long as you promise to eff up the 60' we will be! Everything looks pretty identical other than that. I'm sure I've seen it before but what all is done to your car?
I think once u get your car squared away and my tune gets fixed should have a friendly rival race at the track

What did you run Saturday? I wanted to see how my auto with 3.15's and a BAMA (yes, you all read that correctly) tune holds up to a badass camaro. :big_banana_Dance:

Grandpa
08-19-2013, 02:54 PM
As long as you promise to eff up the 60' we will be! Everything looks pretty identical other than that. I'm sure I've seen it before but what all is done to your car?

What did you run Saturday? I wanted to see how my auto with 3.15's and a BAMA (yes, you all read that correctly) tune holds up to a badass camaro. :big_banana_Dance:

Danny's car is stock with exception of springs and tires. Not even tuned. He's just a driving mofo.

46Tbird
08-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Yep. Sportlines and 20" drag radials, otherwise a stock car. Well I have Boss 302 side exhaust which is worth exactly dick.

Luke
08-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Stock huh? I don't think I like you anymore!

46Tbird
08-19-2013, 03:24 PM
I think I saw you on 287 heading to the track. You're in the DIB '13/14 with RTS' in the rear? If so, nice ride. :patriot:

Luke
08-19-2013, 03:27 PM
Yeah that was me and thanks. We had to stop 3 times to find a place with an ATM. My wife forgot cash. (It was her fault since she's not on here to defend herself!)

sasquash1984
08-19-2013, 03:29 PM
as long as you promise to eff up the 60' we will be! Everything looks pretty identical other than that. I'm sure i've seen it before but what all is done to your car?

What did you run saturday? I wanted to see how my auto with 3.15's and a bama (yes, you all read that correctly) tune holds up to a badass camaro. :big_banana_dance:

801 right lane

Luke
08-19-2013, 03:48 PM
801 right lane

How about you ,46Tbird and I all put in $100 each and see who's the fastest! :challenge:

sasquash1984
08-19-2013, 04:00 PM
Sounds good just need my tune fixed and I'm game

46Tbird
08-19-2013, 04:06 PM
I'm gonna put my slicks and skinnies on a stock car and kick y'alls asses! :anitoof:

sasquash1984
08-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Oh wow

Luke
08-19-2013, 04:07 PM
I'll make the wife drive, that's good for a tenth!

DirtyD
08-19-2013, 04:10 PM
I'll make the wife drive, that's good for a tenth!
Based on weight or reaction time? :lol:

sasquash1984
08-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Ill take my seats out that's 150 pounds make my car weigh 3,820, we racing northstar kennadale or Ennis. I'm doing index racing at northstar saturday

Junkie
08-19-2013, 04:33 PM
How about you ,46Tbird and I all put in $100 each and see who's the fastest! :challenge:

Ill take some of the $$$ race action

46Tbird
08-19-2013, 04:43 PM
Ill take my seats out that's 150 pounds make my car weigh 3,820, we racing northstar kennadale or Ennis. I'm doing index racing at northstar saturday
I'm headed to Mexico (the REAL Mexico, lmao) in a couple of weeks, so it will be a month before I'm back at a track. We can do Battle of the Slugs sometime after that! I can't believe you guys want to race my stock car with your race cars!

No thanks! LOL

Luke
08-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Based on weight or reaction time? :lol:

Probably both

Luke
08-19-2013, 06:14 PM

I need to see what we have planned this weekend but I might be able to make Northstar Saturday. Hell you live near me we can do it close if need be! I probably won't be back to Ennis or Crandall until I have more done to the car.

Which car? Lol

I'm headed to Mexico (the REAL Mexico, lmao) in a couple of weeks, so it will be a month before I'm back at a track. We can do Battle of the Slugs sometime after that! I can't believe you guys want to race my stock car with your race cars!

Haha, I'm running a Bama tune through an auto with 3.15's... that's close to a stock M6 car right?

Junkie
08-19-2013, 06:15 PM
I need to see what we have planned this weekend but I might be able to make Northstar Saturday. Hell you live near me we can do it close if need be! I probably won't be back to Ennis or Crandall until I have more done to the car.

Which car? Lol

Haha, I'm running a Bama tune through an auto with 3.15's... that's close to a stock M6 car right?

lol pick one. I was referencing the Viper though.

Toby
08-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Nope I didn't see you. And disappointed in what? The weight?

Yes the weight. Your car is prolly in the 3650 ish range. The nitrous bottle, secondary fuel tank with 3 gallons of fuel, nitrous stuff and all the plumbing is probably adding 50-60 lbs to the car. Wheels and tires are probably about the same as stock considering your front runners are not really a skinny tire.

Luke
08-19-2013, 06:52 PM
lol pick one. I was referencing the Viper though.

Can I spray? :waytogo:

Rforbes
08-20-2013, 09:42 AM

I might come join you out there! I need to do some more testing.

BLK2012GT
08-23-2013, 03:59 PM
Fuck you Dale and SVTP since they are boring as fuck.

OG Fox
08-23-2013, 04:12 PM
Fuck you Dale and SVTP since they are boring as fuck.

i think you like the attention biff. by the way your car is slower than mine. :)

BLK2012GT
08-23-2013, 04:14 PM
i think you like the attention biff. by the way your car is slower than mine. :)

I think you like the attention hence all the videos and pics you've edited. And I think we agree with that on SVTP.

OG Fox
08-23-2013, 04:40 PM
I think you like the attention hence all the videos and pics you've edited. And I think we agree with that on SVTP.

more views the better, yes. My job is to make videos and pictures. are you fucking retarded?

OG Fox
08-23-2013, 04:56 PM
0aBsB-GdhPo

hey remember this?

BLK2012GT
08-23-2013, 05:43 PM
more views the better, yes. My job is to make videos and pictures. are you fucking retarded?

To make fun of people? Sound like a promising business.

BLK2012GT
08-23-2013, 05:43 PM
0aBsB-GdhPo

hey remember this?

Yup sure do. What's your point?

OG Fox
08-23-2013, 06:01 PM
Yup sure do. What's your point?

have you ever beaten anybody in a dig race yet? cross talk whooped your ass.

BLK2012GT
08-23-2013, 06:07 PM
have you ever beaten anybody in a dig race yet? cross talk whooped your ass.

Yes the cars I raced at the track I beat. So what's your point tons of fun?

Dark Pony
08-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Whoa...

Oxford14Stang
08-31-2013, 09:11 AM
... no comment