re-rx7
08-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Man that looks awesome.

blownaltered
08-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Damn to many good games coming out this year

Slow Five-O
08-14-2013, 09:27 PM
Looks awesome and I'm glad the IW team is back. They're much better than treyarc.

Shaggy
08-15-2013, 04:42 AM
Does look good. Not much of the campaign player though. Wonder how the mutiplayer looks.

Slow Five-O
08-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Does look good. Not much of the campaign player though. Wonder how the mutiplayer looks.

That trailer was multi player

Junkie
08-15-2013, 12:37 PM
I always finish the campaign before I start multiplayer. Usually play strait for 2-3 days.

Who made this game vs. MW1 and MW2. I was told MW3 was made buy a different group of guys under the same name. I don't keep up with all that but I loved 1-2. Haven't been into a game since.

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 05:17 PM
More great information released.

ODohcAkd8lQ

OG Fox
08-15-2013, 07:06 PM
Looks awesome and I'm glad the IW team is back. They're much better than treyarc.

Infinity ward is a shell of what it used o be, the core people of IW started respawn entertainment and are producing titanfall for xbox one

More great information released.

ODohcAkd8lQ

Yaaaaaaaawn.

Junkie
08-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Infinity ward is a shell of what it used o be, the core people of IW started respawn entertainment and are producing titanfall for xbox one

Yaaaaaaaawn.

Yup I'm pretty excited about that game

Grandpa
08-15-2013, 07:48 PM

Yaaaaaaaawn.

Thanks for adding something positive to the conversation!

Slow Five-O
08-15-2013, 08:03 PM

Yaaaaaaaawn.

All I know is I hate the black ops series compared to mw2 and 3.

BlueBolt
08-15-2013, 08:13 PM
I skipped the last black ops. Ill probably pick this one up. User name on ps3 is the same as my name on here....I think. May have numbers at the end.

STROKD
08-15-2013, 10:21 PM
game looks seriously bad ass. it was done by same people who did MW3, not the shitty B/O series. They just didnt want to call it another Modern Warfare since they said it was sort of played out and this one was so much better it needed a new name.

I HOPE they get rid of the death camera shit where the person you kill can see how and where they got shot from. The game would be so much more fun if they get rid of that shit because when the people that play a million times know the maps, it makes it less fun for those of us that find a sick hiding spot to get knifed by the person you just killed 10 seconds later and respawn on the other side of the gd map.

Junkie
08-16-2013, 12:37 PM
game looks seriously bad ass. it was done by same people who did MW3, not the shitty B/O series. They just didnt want to call it another Modern Warfare since they said it was sort of played out and this one was so much better it needed a new name.

I HOPE they get rid of the death camera shit where the person you kill can see how and where they got shot from. The game would be so much more fun if they get rid of that shit because when the people that play a million times know the maps, it makes it less fun for those of us that find a sick hiding spot to get knifed by the person you just killed 10 seconds later and respawn on the other side of the gd map.

lol don't camp. Problem solved, or camp well.