Nay
08-10-2013, 01:31 PM
lol, crazy ass people.

TrueStreetTim
08-10-2013, 02:20 PM
CVdMySWfAIQ&feature=youtu.be

TrueStreetTim
08-10-2013, 02:30 PM
"Perhaps she has never seen the factual studies that a Toyota Prius has a larger carbon footprint over its lifetime than a Hummer H2? You know the moonscape polluted areas where the minerals for her batteries are mined? The multiple trips around the world the build process of the Prius requires?

And…never mind the fact that the car still burns gasoline and gives off the very same pollutants as every other ICE vehicle on the planet. And when its time for that battery to go to the graveyard, does she have any idea the levels of toxicity involved in that process?

Bottom line is that while we all love hybrid and electric vehicles for what they can do to reduce our use of oil, don’t be the same self-righteous bigot you claim the “corporate establishment right” to be. We can all be bigger than this small, infantile and pious zealot seen in this video".

JDMLOL
08-10-2013, 02:38 PM
"Perhaps she has never seen the factual studies that a Toyota Prius has a larger carbon footprint over its lifetime than a Hummer H2? You know the moonscape polluted areas where the minerals for her batteries are mined? The multiple trips around the world the build process of the Prius requires?

And…never mind the fact that the car still burns gasoline and gives off the very same pollutants as every other ICE vehicle on the planet. And when its time for that battery to go to the graveyard, does she have any idea the levels of toxicity involved in that process?

Bottom line is that while we all love hybrid and electric vehicles for what they can do to reduce our use of oil, don’t be the same self-righteous bigot you claim the “corporate establishment right” to be. We can all be bigger than this small, infantile and pious zealot seen in this video".

THIS POST IS DEAD NUTS ON.

Same with these "zero emmisions" electric vehicles. No one wants to think about the coal fired power plants that are used to generate the electricity to power those vehicles. Those are just about the nastiest emmiters of pollutants on the planet. Dropping mercury and all other kinds of shit in our water sources.

re-rx7
08-10-2013, 02:38 PM
Obviously she doesnt realize much of shit. LOL

TrueStreetTim
08-10-2013, 03:05 PM
lol

rriddle3
08-10-2013, 03:31 PM
She should have stayed at home and fed her cats.

merlinmol
08-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Gotta love Prius owners....

re-rx7
08-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Gotta love Prius owners....

That lady was pissed about diesel!

faztcobra
08-26-2013, 08:49 PM
CVdMySWfAIQ&feature=youtu.beThat's effing awesome. Would have been nice if they got in a fight.

blownaltered
08-27-2013, 08:28 AM
I wouldn't have been that calm about the situation. I would have scared the shit out of that lady.

Phuck Phace
08-27-2013, 11:29 AM
I would have given her the sex.

BLK2012GT
08-27-2013, 11:37 AM
I would had black smoke the shit out of her.

Grandpa
08-27-2013, 11:40 AM
That's effing awesome. Would have been nice if they got in a fight.

It's not worth it over something that petty, trust me on this. lol. (especially in front of the kids)

I wouldn't have been that calm about the situation. I would have scared the shit out of that lady.

It's hard to say. With my kids there, I'd definitely be trying harder to keep my cool but when she came back a second time I'd definitely would have told her what was on my mind without swearing at her.

Good thing you raised your car back up.

Stangmaster281
08-27-2013, 06:34 PM

I think that's all she needed.

5HIFT3D
08-27-2013, 08:43 PM
Dang tree hugging hippie go back to Woodstock and smoke some trees! I drive a prius and your exhaust offends me blah, blah, blah. Should have been massive burn out time.