PDA

View Full Version : Official GTA 5 thread

Pages : 1 [2]

blownaltered
09-20-2013, 05:51 PM
I'm tracking the name of the store itself so I would think that's correct. Granted; the in-game time hasn't passed but by roughly 30 min. Did it immediately drop after you hit it? It was still near $100 a share when I logged off last night and showing a profit still. I expected exactly what you saw and be worth somewhere around $40-$50.

I'm going to start buying building to try and make some money. I'm watching the video Steve posted when I get home and trying some of that ass well.

Junkie
09-20-2013, 06:01 PM
I think I'm going to pick this up when the new system drops, hard to justify buying it now when I won't be able to play it on the new console.

STROKD
09-20-2013, 06:36 PM
I think I'm going to pick this up when the new system drops, hard to justify buying it now when I won't be able to play it on the new console.

Will, as far as anyone can tell, it will not be a One title... Which is why I said F it and got it now too...

blownaltered
09-21-2013, 02:33 AM
What's pissing me off is how much it cost to get out of the hospital. What happened a $100 it's been 5k all night

Courtesy Flush
09-21-2013, 03:39 AM
EB_XX_IM8io

Grandpa
09-21-2013, 10:08 AM
LMAO@ spotting Bigfoot. These guys at Rockstar have a sense of humor!

blownaltered
09-21-2013, 01:59 PM
So is anybody else having an issue with the f22 or what ever it is. The damn thing keeps dying on me while flying aftEr I steel it. So I either crash before I get to land it or I can't get it in the hanger because it won't fucking start. The damn motor just dies.

TrueStreetTim
09-21-2013, 02:49 PM
So is anybody else having an issue with the f22 or what ever it is. The damn thing keeps dying on me while flying aftEr I steel it. So I either crash before I get to land it or I can't get it in the hanger because it won't fucking start. The damn motor just dies.

You staying on the gas!? lol

blownaltered
09-21-2013, 03:03 PM
You staying on the gas!? lol

Yeah I can't help it. I figured that was my problem but wasn't sure. :snoopfacepalm:

Grandpa
09-21-2013, 03:35 PM

Sounds like a typical foxbody driver to me... Lol

TrueStreetTim
09-21-2013, 03:58 PM
Sounds like a typical foxbody driver to me... Lol

:yaoface2:

musclestang89
09-21-2013, 07:26 PM
What's pissing me off is how much it cost to get out of the hospital. What happened a $100 it's been 5k all night

lmao, I have died so many times its not even funny anymore. I think I owe them.

musclestang89
09-21-2013, 07:31 PM
just shot a bird out of the sky with my pistol, I love this game.

blownaltered
09-21-2013, 11:01 PM
just shot a bird out of the sky with my pistol, I love this game.

Damn it I didn't even think of that. I'm giving that a try. I was planning on going hunting with my sniper rifle to see if I can't shoot a deer.

STROKD
09-22-2013, 01:34 PM

put ALL your money in the market... i did that and a hospital stay was 5 bucks. LMFAO!

musclestang89
09-22-2013, 08:26 PM
put ALL your money in the market... i did that and a hospital stay was 5 bucks. LMFAO!

might have to try this.

DirtyD
09-23-2013, 09:13 AM
Sucessfully stole the fighter jet from the hangar last night. Then proceeded to shoot down the blimp, and TRIED to land at the airport, only to cut the engine too soon, causing me to crash into the runway light trees, clipping a wing off. Needless to say, it didn't exactly fly anymore, and I went BOOOM.

musclestang89
09-23-2013, 03:41 PM
where do I go for putting money in the market?

DirtyD
09-23-2013, 03:46 PM
I THINK you have to use michael to complete your first mission with Lester. He then sends you a link to an account on the stock market to put in some money.

STROKD
09-23-2013, 04:26 PM
where do I go for putting money in the market?

Watch the video slowgreygt posted on page 17 of this thread. If too lazy to do that, go to the internet on your smart phone, (bottom middle icon), click money and (something, its in the middle at the top under the search bar) go to the ICN which is the first thing that pops up under the search. Then go to markets, pick a stock and buy... Then tell it how many shares u wanna buy. Longer u hold the button the more it buys until u have no money. Click confirm and then press the b button about 10-15 times to get out of the internet.

virtu
09-24-2013, 07:20 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-k3R3LPAFsFM/UkEEMDPEeGI/AAAAAAAAQ-4/D7nrYuiANs4/w925-h694-no/13+-+1

:driver:

Grandpa
09-24-2013, 11:20 AM
I'm only 30% through the game so far but all my characters are millionares already. Making 100k a every couple of minutes rules! :D

TrueStreetTim
09-24-2013, 11:23 AM
I'm up to Trevor's Merriweather dock mission. I cannot find out who is their rival but they talk a lot about security. So I'm gonna dump some cash in Gruppe Sechs (childish giggle) and hope it's not all for nothing. I figure if there isn't a shipping rival then perhaps the security will suffer. Been putting some cash into Bawsaq as well. Hoping some of the companies will only continue to profit with time. Liking this market stuff!

David mentioned you get a cool 25 mil or so for completing the story. Are Lesters assassination missions story line or side??

Also, and you vet gta guys probably know this, but I found I can park 2 cars and a motorcycle inside of Michaels garage and all of them are saved lol.

STROKD
09-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Tim, do Lester's side missions last, that way u have more money to invest in the proper stocks to make bank. I did them first so I didn't make much, but oh well. I'm at like 82 percent done and I didn't play it yesterday at all and very little over the weekend. I don't plan to start over anymore because I want this game on The One and I want to not be bored of it by the time that releases.

TrueStreetTim
09-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Tim, do Lester's side missions last, that way u have more money to invest in the proper stocks to make bank. I did them first so I didn't make much, but oh well. I'm at like 82 percent done and I didn't play it yesterday at all and very little over the weekend. I don't plan to start over anymore because I want this game on The One and I want to not be bored of it by the time that releases.

Exactly why I was curious if Lester missions were side missions or not. Thanks!

TrueStreetTim
09-24-2013, 12:29 PM
ffCIwC3hUDk

blownaltered
09-24-2013, 06:18 PM
I'm going to try and play some more tonight. I haven't had a chance to play this since last Friday

Grandpa
09-24-2013, 06:31 PM
ffCIwC3hUDk

That is funny as hell. I'm going to try that riding a bike in oncoming traffic in the first person view just to see how far I can make it. If it goes like my other bike riding stuff it won't last very long. lol

DirtyD
09-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Time to go cow tipping

BLK2012GT
09-29-2013, 02:22 AM
Just beat the game.

Grandpa
09-29-2013, 09:35 AM
Just beat the game.

100% or just the main storyline?

BLK2012GT
09-29-2013, 11:49 AM

Haven't checked the percentage yet but probably just the main storyline.

TrueStreetTim
10-01-2013, 10:56 AM
I'm up to Trevor's Merriweather dock mission. I cannot find out who is their rival but they talk a lot about security. So I'm gonna dump some cash in Gruppe Sechs (childish giggle) and hope it's not all for nothing. I figure if there isn't a shipping rival then perhaps the security will suffer. Been putting some cash into Bawsaq as well. Hoping some of the companies will only continue to profit with time. Liking this market stuff!

David mentioned you get a cool 25 mil or so for completing the story. Are Lesters assassination missions story line or side??

Also, and you vet gta guys probably know this, but I found I can park 2 cars and a motorcycle inside of Michaels garage and all of them are saved lol.

Just an FYI; I dumped a little into Gruppe, and realized shortly after, that the armored car you hit......is Gruppe. So though they are competitors with Merriweather, Gruppe was the carrier.

STROKD
10-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Finished the main missions last night. I'm at 75 percent done. I saved both dudes because I have a ton of side missions left. Progress on the phone said like about 50 little missions left which makes me happy I'm not done with the game. I hadn't played it in a week, shit is so hard to stop playing once you start it up.

Anyone online yet? How's that working? Read the Heists won't work for 2 weeks or so...

DirtyD
10-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Haven't played in a couple of days, but I'm at a point in the game where both characters (Michael and Franklin) only shows that Lester and the Freaks and Weirdos are my only options for missions. No one else. Do I need to complete some of those missions to open up more? I've already killled the phone company CEO for Lester, but haven't done anything else as I read those need to be saved for last. Just been robbing stores and causing a ruckus.

BLK2012GT
10-01-2013, 11:58 AM

80% so far.

TrueStreetTim
10-01-2013, 12:00 PM
Anyone online yet? How's that working? Read the Heists won't work for 2 weeks or so...

Curious as well.

BLK2012GT
10-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Curious as well.

I'm curious that you're curious. Want to meet up?

TrueStreetTim
10-01-2013, 12:33 PM

:yucky:

blownaltered
10-01-2013, 02:22 PM

:wtg:

TrueStreetTim
10-01-2013, 08:02 PM
So I'm getting the idea that the online launch is a flop at the moment?

BLK2012GT
10-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Looks like it

south.texas.dead.I
10-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Yes, I've spent the last hour and a half trying to get in without luck

Courtesy Flush
10-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Got to make my character, got picked up by Lamar at the airport and he dropped me in a parking lot where im supposed to race. The game just hourglasses saying launching session.

Im curious how far those of you on PS3 got using online yesterday?

Grandpa
10-02-2013, 10:22 AM
I got all the way through the tutorials and was able to play no problems at all last night. It took about 3 min to load the first time after that it was fine. The servers are just slammed. I don't think they were expecting over a BILLION dollars worth of sales so quickly.

Is there a DFW50's crew or do I need to find one?

TrueStreetTim
10-02-2013, 10:23 AM
They will get it running. Gonna sit on it for a couple days and check it out then.

TrueStreetTim
10-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Is there a DFW50's crew or do I need to find one?

I'm down. Can you be in more than 1 I wonder?

Courtesy Flush
10-02-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm down. Can you be in more than 1 I wonder?

assuming you're both on xbox im in.

:893karatesmiley-thu

TrueStreetTim
10-02-2013, 12:53 PM
assuming you're both on xbox im in.

:893karatesmiley-thu

Xbox, yo!

musclestang89
10-02-2013, 05:40 PM
sob , lost 89k in the stocks

TrueStreetTim
10-02-2013, 05:49 PM
sob , lost 89k in the stocks

Which stock?

musclestang89
10-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Which stock?

bittersweet.

I dump all my money into the stock so when I die all the time they take very little. so I usually put it into sonething that doesnt move really. maybe get lucky and make a few $ every now and then. but this stock tanked.

everytime I click on it ,it says market is down for maintaince. maybe it will come back. I hope so.

Grandpa
10-02-2013, 06:20 PM
They said it was going to be easier to make money online, or at least larger amounts of it. I must be doing something wrong cuz I'm broke as a joke and the only way ive made any money is robbing stores then I spend the next 20 minutes trying to lose the cops who are a complete pain in the ass in this game!!

TrueStreetTim
10-02-2013, 06:30 PM
They said it was going to be easier to make money online, or at least larger amounts of it. I must be doing something wrong cuz I'm broke as a joke and the only way ive made any money is robbing stores then I spend the next 20 minutes trying to lose the cops who are a complete pain in the ass in this game!!

Online i'm assuming?

Grandpa
10-02-2013, 06:43 PM
Online i'm assuming?

Yes.

Courtesy Flush
10-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Rock star servers are down for online but me and a few buddies were able to get into the same game ironically. If you haven't done online....keep trying its fun as shit. As Steve said Losing cops online is a PITA. Also if you enter a car as a passenger and others riding with have stars you obtain the same wanted level.

DirtyD
10-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Haven't played in a couple of days, but I'm at a point in the game where both characters (Michael and Franklin) only shows that Lester and the Freaks and Weirdos are my only options for missions. No one else. Do I need to complete some of those missions to open up more? I've already killled the phone company CEO for Lester, but haven't done anything else as I read those need to be saved for last. Just been robbing stores and causing a ruckus.

Any help?

TrueStreetTim
10-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Any help?

No you dont have to do those missions. When I got to a point in the game where I didn't understand where the storyline continued, I noticed that in the cab it showed Michael's Lester mission labeled as being something other than "assassination". This took me to the part where you tailgate a janitor or something for the "big heist". Maybe this will help.

DirtyD
10-03-2013, 10:32 AM
No you dont have to do those missions. When I got to a point in the game where I didn't understand where the storyline continued, I noticed that in the cab it showed Michael's Lester mission labeled as being something other than "assassination". This took me to the part where you tailgate a janitor or something for the "big heist". Maybe this will help.
Thanks, Tim. I'll try it out eventually.

brtnstrns
10-03-2013, 11:16 AM
I finally beat the main storyline last night. Final mission takes a LONG time so don't do what I did and start it at 10:00 PM with the plan to go to bed by 10:30. What a freaking awesome game. Now I just gotta find some time to do some online play and customize every car possible!

TrueStreetTim
10-03-2013, 12:31 PM
What "lifestyle" choices did you make when creating? I did 3/4 Legal stuff and dumped what was left in illegal. It put me in dress slacks with button down shirt and tie......but with the sleeves rolled up lol.

brtnstrns
10-03-2013, 12:43 PM
What "lifestyle" choices did you make when creating? I did 3/4 Legal stuff and dumped what was left in illegal. It put me in dress slacks with button down shirt and tie......but with the sleeves rolled up lol.

Guess you're talking about the online. I haven't even booted up online yet. I was determined to finish the storyline before checking out online. Didn't want to get side tracked!

Courtesy Flush
10-03-2013, 12:51 PM

hahah business for the businessman.

Id have to check my lifestyle choices, but i found no matter the family tree changes i made my character was always black. I did alter my wardrobe though and currently wonder the city with cornrows, headphones, no shirt with a camo vest and short shorts.

TrueStreetTim
10-03-2013, 02:37 PM
hahah business for the businessman.

Id have to check my lifestyle choices, but i found no matter the family tree changes i made my character was always black. I did alter my wardrobe though and currently wonder the city with cornrows, headphones, no shirt with a camo vest and short shorts.

Lol yea the ancestry is awful! The lifestyle choices basically governs your starting stats (stamina, strength, driving etc.)

STROKD
10-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Lol yea the ancestry is awful! The lifestyle choices basically governs your starting stats (stamina, strength, driving etc.)

I'm goin 100 percent illegal then, Trevor is a beast on the game.

TrueStreetTim
10-03-2013, 04:07 PM
I'm goin 100 percent illegal then, Trevor is a beast on the game.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Character_Creation_%28GTA_Online%29

This is a quick guide on what choices affect what stat. I hear anything less than 6 hours your character looks tired (i chose the minimum of 4 so I could use more hours on stats). Without sunglasses his eyes are bruised and red lol. Granted; your in-game stats will eventually get maxed I suppose spending points in sleep isn't a terrible idea if only for appearance preferences.

The more you invest in illegal activity the more your character has visible cuts/bruises etc.

STROKD
10-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Yea, I figured all that out when I actually saw what was happening. I tried to make the guy look like me, but he looks more like Corey Feldman. Lmao. I evened up almost all the attributes and ended up with a nice blue suit and crocidile shoes, Sinatra style hat and aviators. I look like I should be on Vice City more that this game, but I dig the look. Lol. I just need a pink shirt now.

Some guy failed miserably trying to kill me in his car, and someone in a copter succeeded to land on me. I kept staring at the map running in circles trying to shoot the white dot, didn't dawn on me someone already had a copter till I looked up to watch it smash me.

Besides the slow load times and getting booted all the time, shit is a lot of fun when it's working. Robbing the stores is getting lame, I get 1500-1800 bucks, then it turns 4 stars instantly and I die and lose 1200-1400 for bail and hospital. I hear u can kill yourself, gonna try to steal money, deposit to bank and end myself tonight, it's supposed to only be 500.

Last time I checked, swat didn't come out with 4 copters for a gas station robbery... Little over the top me thinks. If u go in, smoke the attendant with a silencer, and sneak out, does that warrant stars? Another Ill try tonight...

TrueStreetTim
10-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Are you shooting the clerk when your robbing a store? That will instantly get you another star. I also understand that if you play fair you'll migrate towards cleaner playing servers and less of an all out PvP where everyone is looking to stop you from doing anything more than dying lol.

STROKD
10-04-2013, 03:31 PM
Are you shooting the clerk when your robbing a store? That will instantly get you another star. I also understand that if you play fair you'll migrate towards cleaner playing servers and less of an all out PvP where everyone is looking to stop you from doing anything more than dying lol.
Not killing clerk unless they shoot first. Got a mask, that helped 2 times, now its pretty much 4 stars as soon as I grab the bag.

Does putting money in the market stop them from taking it when you die (like it does in single player)?

musclestang89
10-04-2013, 11:11 PM
im still trying to get online. it still hasnt worked yet for me. its just sits there loadng. like there is suppose to be a race or something. do I need to already be in a crew?

STROKD
10-05-2013, 05:50 PM
im still trying to get online. it still hasnt worked yet for me. its just sits there loadng. like there is suppose to be a race or something. do I need to already be in a crew?

No crew needed.

Turn xbox off when it does that, turn back on and let game load to normal single player. First time u need to hit start, scroll right to online and join online. Make ur guy and it will take u the rest the way through.

Grandpa
10-05-2013, 11:58 PM
I found a hilarious way to amuse myself today. I'm sure you all have noticed how busy some mission spots or the cheap apartments and convience spots can be and tend to be the places where a lot of the assholes on the maps tend to hang out to get easy kills of people coming and going.

I had one of these people who for no reason just started following me trying to kill me over and over costing me money. I called him asking him what the deal was and told me, "it's my game style". Convinced he was just going to keep doing it, I put a bounty on his head for $10,000 and told everyone in the room how much the bounty was for on him. LMAO, well then every person in the room began chasing him down killing him. He messaged me apologizing and I told him "it's cool, it's my game style."

Then I noticed he was driving a modded up Vette he put a lot of money into. Then I followed him from a distance while he was driving to stores to rob them. He was in the very far north end of the map when I got an idea. I couldn't steal his car cuz the game won't let you. He didn't notice I was following him, so when he went into the store I drove up, threw a sticky bomb on his car and got back in my car. After robbing the store, he comes running out, jumps in his car and takes off. I followed him down the highway while he's running from the cops and shooting at them. He had at least 4 stars with the copters after him too. He runs off the road, crashing into a roadblock. There must have been 6 or 7 cop cars around him when I hit the button -- BOOOM!! ALL the cars blew up. It was fuckin hilarious!

I did it two more times. After that he seemed understandably hesititant about getting into a car. lmao!

brtnstrns
10-12-2013, 09:22 AM
Since this thread has slowed down. I'm sure most of you have seen this but if not:
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

Also, I managed to entertain myself for a few hours the other night on single player. Since I beat the main storyline I went ahead and checked out the cheats. Using "slo mo aim" level 2, explosive bullets, and the temporary invincibility: I ran down the highway that goes out to the desert area with an automatic shotgun keeping aim on the whole time shooting cars as they drive by. Eventually you get 4-5 stars and as vehicles haul ass towards you, you shoot them with the shotgun and watch as they explode or fly up in the air and flip over your head in slow motion while people are flying all over the place. It was pretty awesome and I probably just kept doing that for at least an hour!

TrueStreetTim
10-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Will be on tonight, myself.

JDBishopArts
10-12-2013, 01:31 PM
I just took the dive got it for PS3

Cliffnotes anyone? lol

STROKD
10-12-2013, 02:47 PM
Lmao at Steve... I never get mad, I get even as u noticed when I chased u around after u came to my gas station and shot me. Ha

Love the sticky bomb idea, my friend at work told me he was doing that to another friend of his constantly. I'm always worried getting in my car for that same reason... Always feel like DeNiro on Casino worried I'm about to blow up.

TrueStreetTim
10-12-2013, 03:34 PM
I just took the dive got it for PS3

Cliffnotes anyone? lol

Cliffsnotes:

....should've bought for Xbox. :signs8:

TrueStreetTim
10-12-2013, 03:35 PM
What level are you guys now? Think I'm pushing....8? But only just now sitting down with it but never am one to rush in a game like this and be under equipped at higher levels.

STROKD
10-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Was 12, had the reset problem, made new guy, he's back to 12, made my wife a character, got to 11, then she wanted the game, so we bought her one and x live last night so we can Bonnie and Clyde shit. I think her new one is 6 or 7 just last night playing for 2 hours or so. She's getting great at shooting, but can't drive for shit. Lol.

JDBishopArts
10-14-2013, 02:21 PM
This game is beyond Epic. I just can't believe the graphics of the water.

DirtyD
10-14-2013, 03:13 PM
This game is beyond Epic. I just can't believe the graphics of the water.
Just wait until you fart in the water.

DirtyD
10-14-2013, 03:15 PM
I found a way to have endless fun if you don't mind inputing cheat codes.

Full shotgun ammo + Flaming bullets + Explosive bullets + Invincibility + Skyfall + Army base = The Ultimate Insanity

musclestang89
10-14-2013, 05:10 PM
oh my , dann cemetery mission is being a bitch for me. cant get back to the car without dying. I get close but man they light me up.

TrueStreetTim
10-15-2013, 10:34 AM
Was 12, had the reset problem, made new guy, he's back to 12, made my wife a character, got to 11, then she wanted the game, so we bought her one and x live last night so we can Bonnie and Clyde shit. I think her new one is 6 or 7 just last night playing for 2 hours or so. She's getting great at shooting, but can't drive for shit. Lol.

Jeff & I found you the other night before you had to log. I like how it just throws you in with friends. Jeff decided it would be great if he was one ugly chick. So I've been rolling with an uglier Bonnie than yourself for sure! lol

blownaltered
10-15-2013, 11:31 AM
I haven't played in weeks. Every since the game did an update, I can't get the game to run. I'm looking into how to reset everything so I can get the game going again. I hope I don't have to erase everything and start over from scratch.

JDBishopArts
10-15-2013, 11:53 AM
Ryan and I were creating havoc last night. One incident was hilarious. He was driving and I was shooting people. Some biker guy hit us and got all pissed off and sped away and I shot him right in front of the car and ryan ran him over. It was greatness.

And I hope Ryan is better at real golf than GTA5 golf. lol

BLK2012GT
10-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Ryan and I were creating havoc last night. One incident was hilarious. He was driving and I was shooting people. Some biker guy hit us and got all pissed off and sped away and I shot him right in front of the car and ryan ran him over. It was greatness.

And I hope Ryan is better at real golf than GTA5 golf. lol

Xbox or ps3?

JDBishopArts
10-15-2013, 12:29 PM
PS3. Oh man the online issues were so bad. We got online and immediately played for like 3 hours with no problems. lol

JDBishopArts
10-15-2013, 04:57 PM
I made a crew on PS3. PM me your email and I'll add you. DFWShortBus Alliance.

TrueStreetTim
10-15-2013, 05:11 PM
I made a crew on PS3. PM me your email and I'll add you. DFWShortBus Alliance.

Ditto on Xbox. Jeff and I are crewed up. No commitments or anything. Just a good way to get extra rp etc. Let me know if you want to join and I'll send the invite.

CMORENO302
10-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Add I FEEL SO TRILL as friend on Xbox. Invite me to crew.

DirtyD
10-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Tim, send me an invite. I'll be on later

my95z28
10-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Just killed some random guy 4 times in a row with a fire truck cannon. Dude was PISSED!

musclestang89
10-16-2013, 02:51 AM
Ditto on Xbox. Jeff and I are crewed up. No commitments or anything. Just a good way to get extra rp etc. Let me know if you want to join and I'll send the invite.

hit me up with a invite, brandon89gt

TrueStreetTim
10-16-2013, 09:59 AM
Just killed some random guy 4 times in a row with a fire truck cannon. Dude was PISSED!

Jeff was trying to figure that out the other night lol

I'll get invites sent this evening and should be on around 7. Also; I think I'm 12 but whoever is highest will need to choose the missions.

DirtyD
10-16-2013, 10:24 AM
Jeff was trying to figure that out the other night lol

I'll get invites sent this evening and should be on around 7. Also; I think I'm 12 but whoever is highest will need to choose the missions.
I'm 4. :D

Just started last night and switch back to story mode to dominate the army base...again.

DirtyD
10-16-2013, 10:24 AM
But I guess I should share by gamer tag - Th3DirtyDizzl3

TrueStreetTim
10-16-2013, 06:40 PM
DirtyD, I'm spinequist on Xbox. [B]Think[B] I already have you friended.

Junkie
10-16-2013, 08:21 PM
I fucking suck at this game

That is all

TrueStreetTim
10-17-2013, 11:13 AM
I fucking suck at this game

That is all

Lol. I'm no pro and am a veteran point and clicker over the frustrating thumb aiming. So I stick to driving/flying etc. and let others do the shooting if it's troublesome.

Jeff and I focused the last part of our night to hunting down other players to see how well we worked. Our simple strategy that we put to effective use:

If your chased by someone, don't run and just get shot down from car to car. Instead; slam the brakes and wait for them to deliberately smash into you (most will). If they do, and you immediately exit your car, you can fill their driver side with hot led! If they don't smash into you go ahead and exit the car, jump on top of your car, and be ready for them to u-turn. As soon as one of those 2 scenarios happens simply....be the first to exit your vehicle! Once out of the car you have the upper hand in gunning someone down! Being on top of your car prevents an instant vehicular death. Their futile attempts to aim from the car, or run you over, will be met promptly with upper hand accuracy and fire rate. If their lucky enough to survive your first wave, their car is shot up (most likely with flat tires). If they are dumb enough at that point to try and exit the car you will once again have the upper hand as it takes several moments to actually exit the car at which time your emptying clips! This game is all about the first to fire! And many will flee if you have the upper hand. Shits fun!

STROKD
10-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Lol. I'm no pro and am a veteran point and clicker over the frustrating thumb aiming. So I stick to driving/flying etc. and let others do the shooting if it's troublesome.

Jeff and I focused the last part of our night to hunting down other players to see how well we worked. Our simple strategy that we put to effective use:

If your chased by someone, don't run and just get shot down from car to car. Instead; slam the brakes and wait for them to deliberately smash into you (most will). If they do, and you immediately exit your car, you can fill their driver side with hot led! If they don't smash into you go ahead and exit the car, jump on top of your car, and be ready for them to u-turn. As soon as one of those 2 scenarios happens simply....be the first to exit your vehicle! Once out of the car you have the upper hand in gunning someone down! Being on top of your car prevents an instant vehicular death. Their futile attempts to aim from the car, or run you over, will be met promptly with upper hand accuracy and fire rate. If their lucky enough to survive your first wave, their car is shot up (most likely with flat tires). If they are dumb enough at that point to try and exit the car you will once again have the upper hand as it takes several moments to actually exit the car at which time your emptying clips! This game is all about the first to fire! And many will flee if you have the upper hand. Shits fun!

Ill just outrun anyone. I have more fun fleeing than shooting. People give up before I will, I can drive for an hour straight if my car moves.

TrueStreetTim
10-17-2013, 06:19 PM
Ill just outrun anyone. I have more fun fleeing than shooting. People give up before I will, I can drive for an hour straight if my car moves.

Once I have a faster car that will be an option given the circumstances. But if they come after me unprovoked, I'll look to show em who's boss lol!

2012mustang76123
10-17-2013, 11:47 PM
who tried the exploit for xbox? Still working?

Courtesy Flush
10-18-2013, 09:47 AM
Once I have a faster car that will be an option given the circumstances. But if they come after me unprovoked, I'll look to show em who's boss lol!

My new tactic is kill as many other players in the game as possible. It never fails that some asshat's running around with a nestegg of cash on his person instead of depositing his money.

gamertag: Naughtycornbeef

TrueStreetTim
10-18-2013, 10:21 AM
My new tactic is kill as many other players in the game as possible. It never fails that some asshat's running around with a nestegg of cash on his person instead of depositing his money.

Theoretically you get thrown into servers judged off your playstyle. Are you finding yourself attacked or in more "PvP" rooms that you can tell?

STROKD
10-18-2013, 10:55 AM

Ill make sure to shoot first and introduce myself later if I see ur GT. Ha

TrueStreetTim
10-18-2013, 11:31 AM
I was minding my own business last night and though I usually have great map awareness, a guy in a lifted 250 hits me head on and blows me up with a grenade or launcher one of the 2. I respawn and he's just down the street after me again. We're in BFE and I have no car. He gets to me as I look to take cover at a wall. He barely clips me and I fall to the ground as his truck slowly plows over my entire body. Luckily I roll out, alive, on his driver side......1 to the head. He respawns and somehow has his GD truck again. I run up the nearest steep hill in the northern area near Michael's house and tear him apart as he's barreling up the road. 2-1 me as I skip over to join Jeff.

At one point we had a Chinook style helicopter after us trying to lift our car off the ground. We stopped, shot up the chopper and he bailed....only to return. I hopped out to get a good vantage point as he crashed the chopper into our car killing himself and Jeff who couldn't get away in time. Something different every day lol.

Grandpa
10-18-2013, 01:04 PM
Strokd'd got Casino'd last night. He jumped in his car and hauled ass down the street. I let him get a couple miles down the road and BOOM....sticky bomb.

Cliff notes: If you park your car on the sidewalk like an asshole be sure to run around your car checking for bombs before getting in. :D

STROKD
10-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Strokd'd got Casino'd last night. He jumped in his car and hauled ass down the street. I let him get a couple miles down the road and BOOM....sticky bomb.

Cliff notes: If you park your car on the sidewalk like an asshole be sure to run around your car checking for bombs before getting in. :D

Yea, I appreciate you costing me money everytime u join. Ill make sure to duck out to a different server before you get near me from now on.

Grandpa
10-18-2013, 01:34 PM
Yea, I appreciate you costing me money everytime u join. Ill make sure to duck out to a different server before you get near me from now on.

It takes the money from me, not you and it also gives me a "bad sport" warning. :rotflmao:

Courtesy Flush
10-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Theoretically you get thrown into servers judged off your playstyle. Are you finding yourself attacked or in more "PvP" rooms that you can tell?

I was unaware of this, i just thought people were getting the grasp of the game the more i played. Its basically a riot everytime i play and people camp of all things.

Grandpa
10-18-2013, 02:45 PM
m1Dd9nd40ZQ

TrueStreetTim
10-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Looking for a good time? Get in a room with Jeff. Dude gets more bounty's placed on him in a 30 minute session than I've had the entire game! It's fun helping him fend them off that's for sure! Last thing they expect is to meet more resistance lol.

TrueStreetTim
10-18-2013, 03:56 PM
m1Dd9nd40ZQ

Then what's the point of depositing money now? I spend more than that on carbine shells every 15 minutes lol.

TrueStreetTim
10-18-2013, 06:44 PM
Couple of us will be on tonight.

Casey, I'll add you this evening.

Grandpa
10-18-2013, 08:33 PM
Looking for a good time? Get in a room with Jeff. Dude gets more bounty's placed on him in a 30 minute session than I've had the entire game! It's fun helping him fend them off that's for sure! Last thing they expect is to meet more resistance lol.

Add me: jkdsteve

TrueStreetTim
10-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Add me: jkdsteve

Will do. We didn't get anything started last night. Will definitely be on tonight though and will invite anyone who's online. Join if you like.

STROKD
10-19-2013, 12:50 PM
It takes the money from me, not you and it also gives me a "bad sport" warning. :rotflmao:

1200 bucks to get new car replacement. 2k dying from bounty, 2k dying from blowing up car, yep, it was expensive for you to hang out for 10 minutes. Lol

TrueStreetTim
10-19-2013, 03:25 PM
1200 bucks to get new car replacement. 2k dying from bounty, 2k dying from blowing up car, yep, it was expensive for you to hang out for 10 minutes. Lol

Lol

Question: Does the game randomly place bounties on players? I had my first bounty placed on me last night but it was triggered just after I stole a car. Something like "that's my car your gonna pay for that".......bounty. No player name etc.

CMORENO302
10-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Add me on Xbox: I FEEL SO TRILL

TrueStreetTim
10-19-2013, 04:42 PM
Add me on Xbox: I FEEL SO TRILL

Invite sent from "spinequist"

blownaltered
10-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Lol

Question: Does the game randomly place bounties on players? I had my first bounty placed on me last night but it was triggered just after I stole a car. Something like "that's my car your gonna pay for that".......bounty. No player name etc.

Yes the game does put bounties on you if you do that. Not all the time but it can.

TrueStreetTim
10-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Yes the game does put bounties on you if you do that. Not all the time but it can.

I figured. I don't have a problem with that. But whoever might have put a bounty on me would lol!

STROKD
10-21-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm saving up for an attack chopper. Screw driving around getting shot at... Police etc

Courtesy Flush
10-21-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm saving up for an attack chopper. Screw driving around getting shot at... Police etc

sounds expensive, whats your gamertag again?

STROKD
10-21-2013, 02:15 PM
sounds expensive, whats your gamertag again?

I have one in single player mode, it was 2 mil. It is too much fun to fly around f'ing with people.

MBarnes928

Courtesy Flush
10-21-2013, 03:07 PM
I have one in single player mode, it was 2 mil. It is too much fun to fly around f'ing with people.

MBarnes928

Ill make sure to keep an rpg handy when you're around. haha

TrueStreetTim
10-22-2013, 10:27 AM
Ill make sure to keep an rpg handy when you're around. haha

Screw keeping an eye out for him on the road. Keep an eye out for his house parties. They're the best! :gathering:

musclestang89
10-22-2013, 12:53 PM
finally beat the story mode last night. didnt do.all the other stuff. cause now its time to build my online character up

blownaltered
10-22-2013, 02:25 PM
For everyone not playing online but plan too. GTAV is giving everybody who is playing in the month of October 500k in, in game spending money. That will buy a lot of guns, ammo, armor and vehicles. So if your not playing online yet you might want to start and also make sure you download the most current update. At least this is what I have been told and heard.

STROKD
10-22-2013, 04:43 PM
Screw keeping an eye out for him on the road. Keep an eye out for his house parties. They're the best! :gathering:
You were stumbling around Like a hobo. Shit was hilarious.

TrueStreetTim
10-22-2013, 05:32 PM
Will be on tonight.

Grandpa
10-22-2013, 05:39 PM
Will be on tonight.

I'll be on tonight too. I got back from Vegas yesterday morning but I had been awake over 36 hours so I crashed out last night. Send me an request if you haven't already.

musclestang89
10-23-2013, 03:53 PM
been doing a few races online. an easy way to earn money and not worry about getting killed. so far been having a blast doing it. it gets alittle lag in there. But when racing 10-16 sports or super cars, for the first 2 turns man people are flying everywhere from wrecks. its great and I'm usually in the middle of the wrecks

STROKD
10-23-2013, 03:59 PM
been doing a few races online. an easy way to earn money and not worry about getting killed. so far been having a blast doing it. it gets alittle lag in there. But when racing 10-16 sports or super cars, for the first 2 turns man people are flying everywhere from wrecks. its great and I'm usually in the middle of the wrecks

Yep, it's just like RC racing, everyone wanting the first corner... I check up right before the turn and hug the early apex so no one washes out into me, wait for the crash to happen (it always does), and then floor it around everyone. Usually end in top 3 after first turn and the spots are mine to lose from then on out.

Grandpa
10-23-2013, 05:46 PM
Last night was a blast. We had some good laughs and cleared another Survival mission making an easy $20k even though I did most of the killing for everyone. lol

CMORENO302
10-23-2013, 05:53 PM
Xbox players add me gamertag I FEEL SO TRILL

BLK2012GT
10-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Last night was a blast. We had some good laughs and cleared another Survival mission making an easy $20k even though I did most of the killing for everyone. lol

You and Matt had the best hiding spots.