PDA

View Full Version : StickerBomb.com

ochoblanco
07-29-2013, 09:47 AM
Not exactly sure where to put this but I figured The Lounge is the off mustang topic section, so I went for it.

Anyone have any dealings with stickerbomb.com? I ordered a "Keep Calm and Boost On" shirt from them on June 30. I have called and emailed on several occasions with zero follow up. I did get a follow up early on (within the first week) but have since not had any follow up. Just curious to see if this an isolated incident or if anyone else has had the same problem.

DirtyD
07-29-2013, 10:11 AM
Never even heard of them, so idk. Are they a more of a business run from someones house? Or a legit t-shirt/graphics shop?

ochoblanco
07-29-2013, 12:20 PM
Never even heard of them, so idk. Are they a more of a business run from someones house? Or a legit t-shirt/graphics shop?

Couldn't tell ya. Probably a small business run from a residence. Still doesn't explain the lack of follow up. I didn't use PayPal so not sure what I can do to get my money back at this time.

DirtyD
07-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Did you pay via credit card? If so, just call you CC company tell them you have yet to receive you product and that you request a refund after you have already notified the company you are requesting a refund.

Of course tell them you want a refund first then give them time to answer. No answer, then go for it.

ochoblanco
07-30-2013, 10:26 AM
This is a good idea. I literally get no response from these guys. I have to assume its a one or two person company based out of a residence and they are waiting on shipping from whatever overseas company they bought it from. But a full month for a t-shirt I was told would ship immediately is unacceptable IMO. Thanks for the help bud.

ochoblanco
07-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Solved. Original service rep emailed me toda with the shipping info. Their order had been delayed. Offerred the shirt for free. I will give them at least a positive mark for making it right.

DirtyD
07-30-2013, 01:26 PM
Solved. Original service rep emailed me toda with the shipping info. Their order had been delayed. Offerred the shirt for free. I will give them at least a positive mark for making it right.
Glad it worked out in the end.