07-22-2013, 06:13 PM
Anyone seen this?

-Alex

DirtyD
07-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Worst movie that will ever be made.

blownaltered
07-22-2013, 09:17 PM
It's fucking bad. It literally got worse the entire movie. If you start the movie and go damn this is bad (and you will), remember it only gets worse.

Dominic Toretto
07-23-2013, 08:02 AM
LOL, I assume it's bad. I guess Tara Reid picked the wrong movie to try to jumpstart her career back with. The posters just have an "allure" about them that make you want to see it... almost as bad as the internet talk of The Human Centipede.

-Alex

DirtyD
07-23-2013, 09:33 AM
LOL, I assume it's bad. I guess Tara Reid picked the wrong movie to try to jumpstart her career back with. The posters just have an "allure" about them that make you want to see it... almost as bad as the internet talk of The Human Centipede.

-Alex
Human Centipede is an Oscar Best Picture winner compared to Sharknado. Reid even said in a recent interview that she didn't have any faith in the movie success, but just did it to do it.

JDMLOL
07-23-2013, 09:42 AM
It's fucking bad. It literally got worse the entire movie. If you start the movie and go damn this is bad (and you will), remember it only gets worse.

For some reason this post gave me and my gf the giggles for like 5 solid minutes. I want to see this shit just to see how bad it is

Capt_Pooty
07-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Id this an actual movie that is out ? or is it like a lifetime movie on TV ???

GunsUp
07-23-2013, 12:24 PM
That movie is about as good as Tara Reids boob job. Straight up terrible, but you can't help but laugh and like it anyways.

DirtyD
07-23-2013, 01:38 PM
Id this an actual movie that is out ? or is it like a lifetime movie on TV ???

SyFy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

blownaltered
07-23-2013, 02:04 PM
I found it on "on demand".

Dominic Toretto
07-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Human Centipede is an Oscar Best Picture winner compared to Sharknado. Reid even said in a recent interview that she didn't have any faith in the movie success, but just did it to do it.

Well The Human Centipede isn't necessarily a bad movie, just kind of(scratch that) bulldozes over the boundaries you think cannot be crossed in media. Especially the second movie.

-Alex