PDA

View Full Version : just curious, any game players?

musclestang89
07-16-2013, 01:16 AM
if so what do you play on and what games?

me 360

here lately not much,
but i have
cod bo2

madden 13-- nothing buy crappy connection online

forza4--- always down for some roll races or drag races, i suck at turning corners but i still have fun doing it.

nba jam - old school right there, anyone want to play a game or to let me know.. its the on fire edition.

and i'm really looking forward to the new gta game. havent played them in a few years but this new one i'm really liking the trailers to.

03MachMe
07-16-2013, 02:04 AM
I have a ps3 that I mostly use for Netflix and bluray but will play COD from time to time. I also will be getting GTA 5. Used to play the old ones back in the day and will need something to keep me awake on my nights off to get on the right, or wrong depending on how you look at it lol, sleep schedule.

Grandpa
07-16-2013, 09:25 AM
GTA5!?!?! Man, I'm out of the loop! I love the GTA series.

I've got the COD and Battlefield games, I just haven't been playing since my gaming time has been replaced with study time. I still hop on COD every now and then for a ew quick games when I can though. I will definitely check out this new GTA game though!

DirtyD
07-16-2013, 09:31 AM
I play forza, baseball and football games, also just picked up GTA 4 for 360 brand new for $20! It's been a fun game so far getting back into it.

saunupe1911
07-16-2013, 10:27 AM
I've been on Grid 2. Been destroying races with my matte black Boss 302, 67 GT500 (I believe), Focus ST, and Skyline GTR

TrueStreetTim
07-16-2013, 11:30 AM
We have an ongoing Forza 4 league that will be going into it's 2nd season in a couple weeks. OGfox is the cat to contact about joining us. Otherwise; there is also the club on Forza you can join though the actual tag slips my mind as I've only recently joined it too.

brtnstrns
07-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Xbox 360 here. Just finished Bioshock Infinite most recently. Was playing WarThunder on the PC a bunch before that, but my computer is starting to become a dinosaur (built it in 2006 with only a few mild upgrades since then) so computer games aren't as fun now that it can't really handle them.

Waiting for Battlefield 4 to get released which will probably consume a good amount of hours. And then of course, GTAV - can't wait to see how many fights I get into with my wife about playing that game too much!

musclestang89
07-16-2013, 12:37 PM
We have an ongoing Forza 4 league that will be going into it's 2nd season in a couple weeks. OGfox is the cat to contact about joining us. Otherwise; there is also the club on Forza you can join though the actual tag slips my mind as I've only recently joined it too.

sweet, im ready in a club right now. we started the dfwmustangs club when the game came out lol. bad thing.about me is.im not very good. I try not to hit people but it happens alot. if anyone races with me I dont want them taking it personal lol. but I race with a few others.that are decent.

TrueStreetTim
07-16-2013, 12:54 PM
sweet, im ready in a club right now. we started the dfwmustangs club when the game came out lol. bad thing.about me is.im not very good. I try not to hit people but it happens alot. if anyone races with me I dont want them taking it personal lol. but I race with a few others.that are decent.

Lmao, man, it can be difficult for sure. Especially certain tracks. We all do our best and some are better drafters than others. Bottom line is.....we have a ball! Several folks practice the tracks and really gives you a good chance to improve on sticking to guys like glue. We're running the American Iron series right now and most are within 2 seconds of each other which makes it competitive but also keeps the wrecks to a minimum since 1 car isn't ridiculously faster than the other. I'm pretty sure most of us will be running Laguna tonight (myself included).

Afterwards we usually get into some Cat & Mouse to purge those destructive urges lol.

OG Fox
07-16-2013, 01:08 PM
if so what do you play on and what games?

me 360

here lately not much,
but i have
cod bo2

madden 13-- nothing buy crappy connection online

forza4--- always down for some roll races or drag races, i suck at turning corners but i still have fun doing it.

nba jam - old school right there, anyone want to play a game or to let me know.. its the on fire edition.

and i'm really looking forward to the new gta game. havent played them in a few years but this new one i'm really liking the trailers to.

We have a forza league and we play every week. some guys play every night. Our main focus is the twisties but we like to have fun too, we play a lot of cat and mouse, and we roll race as well. are you on facebook?

Grandpa
07-16-2013, 01:22 PM
I just watched the intro video for GTA5 and holy crap it looks badass! So much to do it's crazy. Lot of time will be wasted on that one. Hopefully they release the multiplayer video soon.

musclestang89
07-16-2013, 01:23 PM
We have a forza league and we play every week. some guys play every night. Our main focus is the twisties but we like to have fun too, we play a lot of cat and mouse, and we roll race as well. are you on facebook?

yea i'm on facebook. any certain night you play on ? or does it just change

Lokota
07-16-2013, 01:29 PM
I'm calling u out on ur roll races!!! What car do you use?

OG Fox
07-16-2013, 01:31 PM
yea i'm on facebook. any certain night you play on ? or does it just change

Our league games are every wednesday nights around 10pm, afterwards we play cat and mouse and have fun. We will be moving this to sundays around 7pm though. I'll be on tonight for sure, around 8pm. My GT: Raiden 55

I'm calling u out on ur roll races!!! What car do you use?

anything you want, just name the class. I got an a600 G37 that pulls pretty good. :favorites13:

musclestang89
07-16-2013, 01:36 PM
Our league games are every wednesday nights around 10pm, afterwards we play cat and mouse and have fun. We will be moving this to sundays around 7pm though. I'll be on tonight for sure, around 8pm. My GT: Raiden 55

anything you want, just name the class. I got an a600 G37 that pulls pretty good. :favorites13:

i like the sound of sunday nights lol. right nowi work over nights on wed and thurs.

hmmmm roll races yea we have gone through a bunch of cars to see what does good. Even done drag races with starting in 6th gear with high hp cars lol. We always come up with something stupid.

what level are yall on the game?

OG Fox
07-16-2013, 01:44 PM
i like the sound of sunday nights lol. right nowi work over nights on wed and thurs.

hmmmm roll races yea we have gone through a bunch of cars to see what does good. Even done drag races with starting in 6th gear with high hp cars lol. We always come up with something stupid.

what level are yall on the game?

I think i just hit 102, some of the other guys are lower ranks as they have just started playing. Juco is in the 130s I think.

musclestang89
07-16-2013, 02:09 PM
im a level 162 and I still suck lol. have about 5.7 million and a crap load of cars.

RedRedemption
07-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Play some COD bops2 on 360. No one really plays anymore tho. Have been trying to find something new while I have the summers off....

blyndPyro
08-02-2013, 10:56 AM
I was just wondering this topic myself. Born and bred into a gaming family, gone as nerdy as tabletop up to console and PC gaming. Lately it's been the latest Tomb Raider on PC, and though I'm on ultra graphics, my rig is definitely heaving every now and then (amd phenom 1100t, radeon 6950 x2, 8gb ram). Still, BADASS game :)

Grandpa
08-02-2013, 11:02 AM
I'm looking forward to the new releases of GTA V and COD Ghosts. Not sure if I will get Battlefield 4 or not.

blyndPyro
08-02-2013, 11:04 AM
yeah, i've had my eye on GTA V ever since I first heard about it over a year ago...

OG Fox
08-02-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm looking forward to the new releases of GTA V and COD Ghosts. Not sure if I will get Battlefield 4 or not.

battlefield takes skill, so no you won't be getting it.

Grandpa
08-02-2013, 05:58 PM

You should stick to the dick talk, since dick is all you seem to know about.

Grandpa
08-02-2013, 06:00 PM

I'll play you 1 vs 1 on COD or BF3 anytime too. :)

musclestang89
08-02-2013, 09:22 PM
yep bring on the new gta. Im more excited about gta than cod. but also really looki.g foward to to the new forza to.

so whats up with our forza players? did yall switch to sunday?

DeddRekoning
08-04-2013, 08:24 PM
anybody getting on Forza tonight?

OG Fox
08-05-2013, 02:44 AM
I'll play you 1 vs 1 on COD or BF3 anytime too. :)

lol let me know next time you get on bf3. its not a 1v1 kinda game. but im sure you knew that.

Rydawg1
08-05-2013, 07:59 AM
PC gamer here, pretty much any FPS. I have most of the COD series and recently picked up COD MW3 on steam the other week. But UT, Q3, CS Source and Team Fortess. Steam Handle "TX_Rydawg" if you're on there.

re-rx7
08-05-2013, 09:19 AM
MW3 all day. I duuno wh, I just like it.
Gamertag: TailoredFool365

Grandpa
08-05-2013, 09:33 AM

No Forza here. The racing games don't seem to keep my attention real long because they tend to be really repetitive. I might like them more too if I had a steering wheel rather than the normal controller.

lol let me know next time you get on bf3. its not a 1v1 kinda game. but im sure you knew that.

Yup. But it can be done. :)

TrueStreetTim
08-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Payday 2 releases on PC (other platforms) today. I played beta and had a great time! It's a tense and chaotic game at times. You may be 15 minutes into a heist undetected and make it out without any trouble. Or it may go south quick and end up shooting your way out for 20 minutes (if you make it out) lol. I could use a crack team if anyone else was thinking about picking it up.

HX0b4P4CPQM

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 01:13 PM
Payday 2 releases on PC (other platforms) today. I played beta and had a great time! It's a tense and chaotic game at times. You may be 15 minutes into a heist undetected and make it out without any trouble. Or it may go south quick and end up shooting your way out for 20 minutes (if you make it out) lol. I could use a crack team if anyone else was thinking about picking it up.

HX0b4P4CPQM

That looks like it would be fun with a good group of people. Playing with random people though would be a pain in the ass cuz no one ever sticks to the game plan.

TrueStreetTim
08-13-2013, 02:54 PM
That looks like it would be fun with a good group of people. Playing with random people though would be a pain in the ass cuz no one ever sticks to the game plan.

There will be plenty of pick-up group fails no doubt. But the goal is pretty much the same. If you get in and out undetected...perfect! That's money in the bank! But if you trip an alarm, or your partner gets spotted etc, shooting your way out is chaotic and just as fun....unless you all fall. You can also go solo with some of the "ghost" tree specs. But if you slip up and the bring the cops down on you your in a world of hurt! Not an easy task to try and move 3, 6, 8+ bags of loot out 2nd story windows or the street while taking fire. Or worse...you've abandoned a chance in hell of making it out with all your loot and make a run for it with a lone bag over your shoulder (which weighs you down and offsets your axis) just to find out your getaway driver got skittish and drives off as you approach. Talk about left for dead!

No mission is exactly the same. Even if you "restart" the round. Cops are in different places. Some windows may be blocked or a safe may not be there anymore and the map is changed in one way or another. Very cool for replay.

TrueStreetTim
08-13-2013, 05:39 PM
This had me rolling. 11:35 was great lol

aS1X0l3FWcw

TrueStreetTim
08-13-2013, 05:40 PM
This had me rolling. Can skip to 1:35, 11:35 was great lol

aS1X0l3FWcw

TrueStreetTim
08-13-2013, 05:42 PM
^Was supposed to be an edit. And I can't delete cause I'm not elite.

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 06:01 PM
That game looks like a shitload of fun.

STROKD
08-13-2013, 06:41 PM

^this guy here sucks at COD.:emotions33:

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 06:42 PM
^this guy here sucks at COD.:emotions33:

I don't get a chance to play against him very much cuz he plays Domination/Capture the Flag stuff. I like Team Deathmatch. I'd love to try a 1vs1 match against him.

STROKD
08-13-2013, 06:45 PM
I don't get a chance to play against him very much cuz he plays Domination/Capture the Flag stuff. I like Team Deathmatch. I'd love to try a 1vs1 match against him.

Last I played with Chris and Brandon we never lost. Think of Womack on his Redbull/5hr energy drink mixtures... But 2 of em.

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 06:47 PM
<----Not skurred.

STROKD
08-13-2013, 09:08 PM
<----Not skurred.

u should be. If you play on hardcore, Brandon shoots his own team mates when he gets bored. :gr_grin:

Grandpa
08-13-2013, 09:53 PM
u should be. If you play on hardcore, Brandon shoots his own team mates when he gets bored. :gr_grin:

All I play is hardcore and if he shoots me he gets kicked and it goes as a loss on his record. lol.

OG Fox
08-13-2013, 11:26 PM

HX0b4P4CPQM

lets get a team together!

DeddRekoning
08-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Last I played with Chris and Brandon we never lost. Think of Womack on his Redbull/5hr energy drink mixtures... But 2 of em.

All I see you on anymore is Tiger Woods Matt. lol You going to be getting Battlefield 4 when it comes out in Oct?

JDC
08-14-2013, 08:40 AM
Ps3 here. But haven't been playing anything lately.

TrueStreetTim
08-14-2013, 11:45 AM
lets get a team together!

Got in with a good crew around 11pm last night. A solid Technician with drill skills and sentry's. A enforcer with a GD bomb suit on soaking up damage in the streets suppressing cops. And myself and the other was a Mastermind/Enforcer/Ghost build running loot and controlling hostages. I hung in till 4am lol. It's a cool feeling getting into random situations and making it out in the end. Pulled a few undetected jewel heists too.

mavfan37
08-21-2013, 01:02 AM
Xbox all day. Just pre-ordered my Xbox One. Can't wait!

DeddRekoning
10-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Battlefield 4 beta...anybody else checking it out on PC or Xbox? Has plenty of problems but its pretty cool so far.

CMORENO302
10-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Will be getting BF4 on ps3. Right now is GTA V on 360.

saunupe1911
10-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Did any of you get a chance to take advantage of the recent Gamestop and Best Buy XBox One pre-order restock? I was on the fench but I went ahead and preordered one from GameStop. Then Best Buy had them back up and I preordered through them because I honestly hate GameStop. So that preorder will be cancelled. I chose the Xbox One because PS3 online gaming just sucks to me and I'm thrilled to to take advantage of the HDMI pass though. Playing NBA 2K14 while watching my Lakers split screen is just too damn sweet.

Actually Xbox One Best Buy preorder is still active!!!

pohnjarker
11-07-2013, 04:59 PM
picked up Ghosts for XBOX. anyone else playing.

im PohnJarker82, add me if you want to play

mavfan37
11-10-2013, 03:13 PM
I did. And i preordered COD ghosts for it too. I can't wait. I'm so ready!

Did any of you get a chance to take advantage of the recent Gamestop and Best Buy XBox One pre-order restock? I was on the fench but I went ahead and preordered one from GameStop. Then Best Buy had them back up and I preordered through them because I honestly hate GameStop. So that preorder will be cancelled. I chose the Xbox One because PS3 online gaming just sucks to me and I'm thrilled to to take advantage of the HDMI pass though. Playing NBA 2K14 while watching my Lakers split screen is just too damn sweet.

Actually Xbox One Best Buy preorder is still active!!!

TrueStreetTim
11-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Haven't been up for the FPS's in some time. Especially on console. But I did dig out my Team Fortress 2 on PC yesterday lol. So if anyone else is on Steam you can add me: Ebonyheart =AP=

Grandpa
11-12-2013, 12:48 PM
picked up Ghosts for XBOX. anyone else playing.

im PohnJarker82, add me if you want to play

I'm on the fence about getting it. Seems to be more complaining than usual that the game is just a repackaged version of the last game. Even some of the frames of the maps are the same just different themes. Seems to be more than the usual negative complaints about it.

I'm also on the fence about BF4. The last game pissed me off so much it was ridiculous. Barely could even spawn before getting killed again. Game was just wasnt' fun unless it was on a big map.

donutninja
11-12-2013, 01:40 PM
I really enjoyed BF3 and lost interest in CoD after MW2... honestly, i just don't have time to play online games anymore. I mainly stick to RPG's, action, and fighting style now. Skyrim, Fallout, or your classic JRPG. Though some of the new games coming out are looking seriously fun!

STROKD
11-12-2013, 02:58 PM
After hearing Steve talk about Ghosts, Im just going to borrow from my cousin when he is bored with it. Going to get Forza 5 instead as it looks epic.

Grandpa
11-12-2013, 03:08 PM
I refuse to buy any racing simulator games like Forza. I'm horrible at them trying to drive with a joy stick and I'm not going to buy a expensive steering wheel set up to play it.

03cobrarocks
11-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Getting my ps4 and Killzone shadow fall friday!

I currently play gta 5 online and killzone 3 on ps3

donutninja
11-12-2013, 04:22 PM
I refuse to buy any racing simulator games like Forza. I'm horrible at them trying to drive with a joy stick and I'm not going to buy a expensive steering wheel set up to play it.

This has been my main aversion to Grant Turismo. I, personally, find that Forza is a little more ... user friendly, than GT. Though it looks like I'll get a PS4 so I guess I better get used to GT instead. haha

STROKD
11-12-2013, 05:07 PM

Years and years of RC racing... you use a controller for that too, same hand eye coordination as racing on a screen.

musclestang89
11-25-2013, 12:51 AM

hell I have always sucked at playing them. everyone knows it to. But Forza 5 is the main reason for me to buy xbox one. haven't gotten one yet but I will cause of that game.

STROKD
11-25-2013, 12:29 PM
hell I have always sucked at playing them. everyone knows it to. But Forza 5 is the main reason for me to buy xbox one. haven't gotten one yet but I will cause of that game.

U wont regret it... game ia so much better than forza 4...

Junkie
11-30-2013, 10:02 PM
Picked up Forza 5, and COD Ghost on the XboxONE. Initial impressions of both are fun. I've only done the campaign on COD which is a lot of fun. I've knocked out I think 10 races on Forza. I keep going bumper to bumper with Matt and John's Drivatars, I guess thats whats going on anyway.

When do I get to start customizing the cars?

SN is Junkie414

STROKD
11-30-2013, 11:55 PM
Picked up Forza 5, and COD Ghost on the XboxONE. Initial impressions of both are fun. I've only done the campaign on COD which is a lot of fun. I've knocked out I think 10 races on Forza. I keep going bumper to bumper with Matt and John's Drivatars, I guess thats whats going on anyway.

When do I get to start customizing the cars?

SN is Junkie414

Lol yea u are racing John and Is calculated racers. U will have one too racing when you arent online. What sucks is mine was calculated with all the nannies off. I picked up 15 to 20 seconds a lap turning the tcs and stm back on... drifting although fun is really a slow way around the track lmao.

Edit, u can tune car now, just back out of race menu and click on cars, and then tune car...

Junkie
12-01-2013, 01:00 AM
I modded my Evo and now I cant race it in that series, gay :(

Junkie
12-01-2013, 08:51 PM
Update on the Xbox one experience so far. Ghost campaign is really fun and interesting, the gameplay is very good and it keeps you interested. I haven't played much multiplayer online. The gameplay however also seemed good, i like how the players move and interact with the surroundings. Multiplayer is going to be MUCH more fun with a group of people you know and can work well with. Lots of camping as of right now. You also die much faster then in any previous MW.

Forza 5. Havent played online at all with it. But I'm roughly 40 races into it. Having a lot of fun with it, as you go and turn the driving assist down, it becomes much more challenging. But still fun. The tracks, condition, sun, and vehicle mods are all very realistic so far. Even adding window tint killed my visibility through the side mirrors.

blah blah, I wish there was a way to hurry up and make all the money so I can buy/mod all the cars I want. Could use any advice on this game as I'm very new to it.

musclestang89
12-02-2013, 01:35 AM
no more talk about Forza for xbox one. I do not have it yet

STROKD
12-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Update on the Xbox one experience so far. Ghost campaign is really fun and interesting, the gameplay is very good and it keeps you interested. I haven't played much multiplayer online. The gameplay however also seemed good, i like how the players move and interact with the surroundings. Multiplayer is going to be MUCH more fun with a group of people you know and can work well with. Lots of camping as of right now. You also die much faster then in any previous MW.

Forza 5. Havent played online at all with it. But I'm roughly 40 races into it. Having a lot of fun with it, as you go and turn the driving assist down, it becomes much more challenging. But still fun. The tracks, condition, sun, and vehicle mods are all very realistic so far. Even adding window tint killed my visibility through the side mirrors.

blah blah, I wish there was a way to hurry up and make all the money so I can buy/mod all the cars I want. Could use any advice on this game as I'm very new to it.there is no way to hurry it, it is very slow at tge beginnibg till you rank up. It will get better the more you win

pohnjarker
12-10-2013, 12:40 PM
havent played the Ghost campaign yet as i only play multiplayer with my brother or just randoms. glad to hear the campaign is good.

maybe i'll ask for forza 5 for christmas unless you can only get it for xbox one because that's not an option...

STROKD
12-10-2013, 04:14 PM
havent played the Ghost campaign yet as i only play multiplayer with my brother or just randoms. glad to hear the campaign is good.

maybe i'll ask for forza 5 for christmas unless you can only get it for xbox one because that's not an option...

Its a One game only. Too much detail for the 360.

pohnjarker
12-11-2013, 02:47 PM
Its a One game only. Too much detail for the 360.

then screw you guys, i'll stick to playing Ghost on my lowly 360 :win:

virtu
12-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Ice storm? What ice storm? I was too busy playing with this all weekend.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ws9BzWOmUk4/UqTnKjOZBsI/AAAAAAAASGs/0pdUaBjkqU8/w426-h568/13%2B-%2B1

Grandpa
12-11-2013, 03:26 PM
then screw you guys, i'll stick to playing Ghost on my lowly 360 :win:

I'll be playing with ya after Christmas. :)

fordplay
12-17-2013, 08:51 AM
So who plays ps3 or ps4? 2 rings of death got me out of the Xbox world. I heard the new bf4 is cross platform is that true? And what about need for speed rivals that would be fun chasing each other down

JDBishopArts
12-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Playstation FTW. I don't play a lot but I usually play gta5 and COD.

fordplay
12-18-2013, 08:44 AM
Well if any of you are on playstation I'm thedoggydidit. Yeah weird I know but just let me know your handle on here and send me a friend request

lolvtec
12-18-2013, 01:54 PM
Ps4 : lolvtec07

Xbox360: lolvtec

Playing the crap out of bf4 on the ps4 right now :)

fordplay
12-19-2013, 09:03 AM
I can't open my ps4 until Christmas. ... along with, bf4, ghosts, Nfs rival's, and skylanders. .. ok the last one is my son's but it's like cartoons he watches, I like half of them I just can't admit it!!!

lolvtec
12-19-2013, 07:46 PM
Ill add you fordplay. Bf4 5.0 squad!

fordplay
12-20-2013, 09:02 AM
It's also a strong rumor I got need for speed rivals, so if we can all go on and play cops and racers that would be shit tons of fun!!! And ford released a story saying they added the 2015 mustang in their for free as a download!! Woot

03cobrarocks
12-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Ill add you fordplay. Bf4 5.0 squad!

Gona add you when I get back to my ps4 for bf4.

I believe my username it Terminator8787 but got to check

fordplay
12-29-2013, 11:42 AM
I've been so addicted to Nfs rivals I haven't even fired up bf4!!!!

Grandpa
12-29-2013, 11:44 AM
I'm up to 2.1 billion dollars on GTA5. :)

For Christmas I got BF4, Black Flag and Ghosts. :)