PDA

View Full Version : any of yall go out to the tms for friday night drags

musclestang89
07-15-2013, 03:17 PM
just curious if any of yall goes out there. I have only been once but my dad and step mom are always out there. And a few weeks when I was there there was quite a few new 5.0's out there.

Grandpa
07-15-2013, 03:23 PM
Yeah, there is a group that goes out there from time to time. I haven't been out there yet but I plan on checking it out when it cools off some more. Don't want to blow my junk up. lol

musclestang89
07-15-2013, 04:55 PM
yea its alittle warm out there. And dont expect to much traction. some cars can get traction but not alot can if they have any kind of hp. But usually a pretty good turn out and some nice cars.

there are some trailer cars that come out there that just doesn't need to be out there. I mean why bring a mid 5 sec car out there?

Grandpa
07-15-2013, 06:13 PM
yea its alittle warm out there. And dont expect to much traction. some cars can get traction but not alot can if they have any kind of hp. But usually a pretty good turn out and some nice cars.

there are some trailer cars that come out there that just doesn't need to be out there. I mean why bring a mid 5 sec car out there?

The last time the group went out there a few weeks ago everyone was slippin and sliding all over the place.

travmiller07
07-16-2013, 09:40 AM
Just happened to see this and wanted to say thanks for coming out to the track on Fridays! And as far as the heat goes it looks like it'll be really nice this Friday. So y'all should come out and have some fun.

DirtyD
07-16-2013, 09:51 AM
If I wasn't going out of town, I would come out for sure.

SVT Lurch
07-16-2013, 10:49 PM
I went last weekend, it's a cool event and a good idea. Was just a long day for me so I bailed after the first round (didn't run my car). No one I talked to could hook up, but they were all 500+ rw cars.

musclestang89
07-17-2013, 01:26 AM
I went last weekend, it's a cool event and a good idea. Was just a long day for me so I bailed after the first round (didn't run my car). No one I talked to could hook up, but they were all 500+ rw cars.

u prolly seen my step mom and dad out there. now my dads car isnt all that fast. just a 98gt. needs to work on the tune some. step moms is pretty quick for the mods. its 99gt. they race both in the oulaw class

SVT Lurch
07-17-2013, 04:22 PM
I think I did see both. The 99 for sure. Hard to tell exactly how they're running without times/mph, but at least they didn't go into the grass like the GT500.

musclestang89
07-17-2013, 04:58 PM
I think I did see both. The 99 for sure. Hard to tell exactly how they're running without times/mph, but at least they didn't go into the grass like the GT500.

lol i heard about that. yea her car stands out some.