PDA

View Full Version : Raxiom smoked Tail Lights

RedRedemption
06-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Im thinking about getting these for my mustang. Since the little bulb is lose in my factory tail light thanks to my sub, I need to get some ones. Anyone recommend these? I have not seen them person but I have seen them in pics. They are on sell at americanmuscle for only $190 with free shipping!

http://www.americanmuscle.com/smoked-aerostyle-tailights-1012.html

BLK2012GT
06-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Yup I'm changing mine. Too many people are getting these.

03MachMe
06-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Jeff you have a black mustang you will never be unique lol keep yours they look 100x better than stock.

And op I say go for it. One of the first things I would get if I had a 11-12

BLK2012GT
06-28-2013, 09:47 AM
Jeff you have a black mustang you will never be unique lol keep yours they look 100x better than stock.

My car is pretty unique for around here especially with the wheels I'm getting and the engine build I have. Not too many BLK 2011 up mustangs are on race stars all the time and making 500 rwhp NA.:worship:

Grandpa
06-28-2013, 10:15 AM

I agree. Even though I razzed Jeff about his lights, I think they look good on his car.

My car is pretty unique for around here especially with the wheels I'm getting and the engine build I have. Not too many BLK 2011 up mustangs are on race stars all the time and making 500 rwhp NA.:worship:

That's a downside of owning such a popular car as the Mustang is that it's easy for so many of them to look alike. Especially with so many people ordering from the same places and having a limited selection of wheels if one isn't willing/or can spend some money on a higher end wheel. I know some of you think I am a wheel snob but really what it comes down too is just making my car different from the rest. I semi-joke about all the RTR, Drift type wheels. While they do look good, they are just very common and understandably so because they are affordable for just about everyone.

As for your motor, it's not an asthetic thing that just anyone can see if they don't know your car. Ryan was correct in saying it was yet another black stang and it being hard to set yourself apart from the rest of them.

In my opinion, with your stance, hood, lights, I think your car would look AMAZING on a set of machine/satin finished Vossens and it would be one of the sexiest black Stangs on the net. Have Dale do a video for your car and it would go viral in no time. And they great thing about it, since the wheels wouldn't be 200 bucks a piece, the odds of seeing someone copy you are FAR less likely.

03MachMe
06-28-2013, 10:37 AM

Then the lights won't matter lol they are less common than stock lights lol

Oxford14Stang
06-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Then the lights won't matter lol they are less common than stock lights lol

Sooo true lol

yeah I'd definitely do somthing about the stock lights. Any word weather the 13-14s are a direct swap? Don't see why not.

rriddle3
06-28-2013, 07:00 PM
...One of the first things I would get if I had a 11-12
I'm seriously considering getting rid of the candy canes and putting on the Raxioms.

...Any word weather the 13-14s are a direct swap? Don't see why not.
Don't think so. You have to change body panels to fit them.

JDMLOL
06-28-2013, 07:04 PM
Different bumpers. They have a slightly different shape. The 13s will fit on a 12 but with a gap.

Oxford14Stang
06-28-2013, 07:21 PM
oh okay. did not know that, good info to have, thanks.

re-rx7
06-29-2013, 09:54 AM
I agree. Even though I razzed Jeff about his lights, I think they look good on his car.

That's a downside of owning such a popular car as the Mustang is that it's easy for so many of them to look alike. Especially with so many people ordering from the same places and having a limited selection of wheels if one isn't willing/or can spend some money on a higher end wheel. I know some of you think I am a wheel snob but really what it comes down too is just making my car different from the rest. I semi-joke about all the RTR, Drift type wheels. While they do look good, they are just very common and understandably so because they are affordable for just about everyone.

As for your motor, it's not an asthetic thing that just anyone can see if they don't know your car. Ryan was correct in saying it was yet another black stang and it being hard to set yourself apart from the rest of them.

In my opinion, with your stance, hood, lights, I think your car would look AMAZING on a set of machine/satin finished Vossens and it would be one of the sexiest black Stangs on the net. Have Dale do a video for your car and it would go viral in no time. And they great thing about it, since the wheels wouldn't be 200 bucks a piece, the odds of seeing someone copy you are FAR less likely.

Great post. :happy107: I agree with everything said within.