PDA

View Full Version : Down but not out - Eibach Pro + Whiteline adj panhard

El_Tortuga
06-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Install went well other than it being pretty hot in the garage. Springs are pretty much as planned. A little lower , a little firmer than stock, but not harsh. On my install, it dropped exactly 1” in front, and 1-3/8” in back. I can navigate over the huge speed bumps on a neighborhood street with zero issues. Springs may settle in a touch further, but I wouldn’t expect much. If I had my druthers, it would be about ˝” shorter in back, but its currently a nice daily driver compromise.

Best part was the whiteline panhard rod install. Adjustable to keep the axle centered with lower height, but with a stiffer support, larger dia rod, and much better bushings. All that rear axle lateral sway is gone! Its much more composed back there. I’m really happy about that choice.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d109/El_Tortuga/Mustang/Beyonce_lowered_IMG_8355_zpsb14675c5.jpg (http://s34.photobucket.com/user/El_Tortuga/media/Mustang/Beyonce_lowered_IMG_8355_zpsb14675c5.jpg.html)

thelandshark
06-25-2013, 01:52 PM
My buddy has the same kit and after about a100 miles it dropped a Lil lower but nice stance

Rebelracer568
06-25-2013, 02:09 PM
I agree I want a 1/2" shorter in rear. That would make the stance perfect in my opinion. Your Car looks very nice

Nay
07-14-2013, 10:00 AM
I just did the same basic drop on mine, I have a bit of a slope on my driveway and have to come in at slight angle now. I'm really scraping the front end just that lip, guessing it's a wind deflector that is underneath on the stock front end. Your car looks good sitting that way.

Rydawg1
07-14-2013, 10:14 AM
after driving it for a while it'll settle a bit more, looks good.

re-rx7
07-14-2013, 10:23 AM
Love the Eibach Pro!! Ive always used Eibach Pro kit on all my cars. Its like you said...a nice compromise. Its the way it should look from the factory.

Oxford14Stang
07-29-2013, 08:13 AM
Love the Eibach Pro!! Ive always used Eibach Pro kit on all my cars. Its like you said...a nice compromise. Its the way it should look from the factory.

Completely agree. They should come from the factory sitting like that. Honestly if they sold a pro kit with the rear 1/2 lower, it would be perfect, but I think they still sit an little too high which leaves the sport lines... the white line adj. ph bar, any issues or complaints?

re-rx7
07-29-2013, 09:35 AM
Goddamn are we on the same page? LOL