PDA

View Full Version : Boss bak at True Street

J.Shoot
06-21-2013, 10:26 PM
The Boss is back at TS, getting headers put on, changing the pulley and a new tune......
Looking forward to some more hp.

J.Shoot

Dan12GT
06-21-2013, 10:39 PM
I know the Boss's have some forged engine components but damn that thing is going to be pushing some big power! What will the Boss hold up to as far as power limit?

J.Shoot
06-24-2013, 07:08 AM
Maybe one of the "guru's" will speak up, I'm hoping the car will be over 700 rwhp when we get done. According to what I'm hearing I'm about maxed out for what I want to do. It will take more mods to go much higher. What's the old saying - "you have to pay to play!!!"
I think my play tab is maxed out. I can't handle anymore fun at the moment. lol....
J.Shoot

KungFuHamster
06-24-2013, 09:28 AM
what i find remarkable is how the transmission can hold 600+ supercharged power to the tire, yet a 400 rwhp car will break the tranny

GunsUp
06-24-2013, 12:37 PM
Gawd I love this car.

J.Shoot
06-25-2013, 07:25 AM
I have had a tranny problem. I lost my 5th gear synchornizer..... (go figure). While that was being fixed we put a McLeod clutch in the car. Hopefully that will help some as well. Can't wait to see what the car will do when we get done.
J.Shoot

ant speed
06-26-2013, 11:19 AM
I have had a tranny problem. I lost my 5th gear synchornizer..... (go figure). While that was being fixed we put a McLeod clutch in the car. Hopefully that will help some as well. Can't wait to see what the car will do when we get done.
J.Shoot

who fixed your 5th? mine's been out over a year and i just haven't really worried about it but since mods are pretty much done i can focus on that

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
06-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Well as you know mark the clutch in broke in, Headers are on it. New pulley will be here in the next day or two and time for the dyno.

BTW that stage 2 GTR was thinking it was going to be a easy kill on the HWY. 3 gear changes and 3.5 car lengths later the mustang show that it was the BOSS........ Lol

J.Shoot
06-27-2013, 11:20 PM
That was awesome..... Wish I'd been there to witness.
I get very few opportunities out west where I'm at.

Can't wait to see where the Boss ends up after the new mods.

J.shoot

MidWest281
07-14-2013, 06:54 PM
which dealership did you take it to for the warranty work?

J.Shoot
07-16-2013, 07:17 AM
I have been a customer of Texas Motors Ford on the west side of Ft. Worth for a long time. They have always treated me right. I always talk to Terry, he's the service mgr.
Good Luck

MidWest281
07-17-2013, 08:01 PM
I have been a customer of Texas Motors Ford on the west side of Ft. Worth for a long time. They have always treated me right. I always talk to Terry, he's the service mgr.
Good Luck

Yup, then I definitely saw your car there in the shop several weeks back. I went out there to do an inspection....not on your car, but another. but your car caught my eye.

those stock boss rims looked like they were laying around for a while before you put them back on.

J.Shoot
07-18-2013, 07:18 AM
lol, No, we live in the country and the road leading up to the house is a 1/2 mile long dirt road. It makes it really hard to keep anything clean.

That's why I always buy white vehicles......

J.Shoot