PDA

View Full Version : Met new people and lots of fun last night!

seville
06-15-2013, 01:10 PM
Just wanted to publicize this - As an inexperienced driver, first comer to the mustang world, I met rebel.race, oxford, and landshark last night for a little racing and had a blast. It was my first time meeting people online and have to say these people are GREAT. I learned tremendously and day by day I'm loving my car more and more. I have also discovered a ton of new things I did not know my car can do - it's incredible.

All in all, had some great time and wanted to give thanks to those people.

Looking forward to meeting more of you guys!

thelandshark
06-15-2013, 01:55 PM
Yea it was fun dude great runs btw

Selcouth
06-15-2013, 02:04 PM
I was out there last night. Which mustang were you in they were everywhere? LOL

Luke
06-15-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm sure I could guess, but what were the fastest cars in the class y'all were running?

Oxford14Stang
06-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Just wanted to publicize this - As an inexperienced driver, first comer to the mustang world, I met rebel.race, oxford, and landshark last night for a little racing and had a blast. It was my first time meeting people online and have to say these people are GREAT. I learned tremendously and day by day I'm loving my car more and more. I have also discovered a ton of new things I did not know my car can do - it's incredible.

All in all, had some great time and wanted to give thanks to those people.

Looking forward to meeting more of you guys!

Thanks man, and I'm glad you had a blast, as I did too.

thelandshark
06-15-2013, 02:12 PM
We were just runing test n tune and mine was the gray with window louvers parked by the bleachers with the loud exhuast on 3.7

Oxford14Stang
06-15-2013, 02:18 PM
I was out there with him last night, I was in the only white 14' 5.0 . Was my first time ever going down a track and was my first time ever driving the car on BAMA race tune. First time down ran a 9.7.. spinning 1-3rd and was bouncing off the limiter in second, car or track didn't seem right as its never done that before. Second run (only time I had traction control on) ran a 8.9 third pass couldn't get second gear to go in and let off it ended up a 11.2 3rd pass ran a 8.55, 4th a 8.64, 5th pass 8.65 and than let car sit to let track get cleaned after a car broke, and ran a best of an 8.33 @ 88mph. All my passes were mid 80s mph

Luke
06-15-2013, 02:22 PM
My bad, I thought y'all were at TMS

thelandshark
06-15-2013, 02:28 PM
aw we went to northstar we might hit up tms soon

Rebelracer568
06-15-2013, 03:00 PM
Had a good time to man. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Look forward to getting together again

Oxford14Stang
06-15-2013, 04:58 PM
Had a good time to man. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Look forward to getting together again

Yes sir

seville
06-16-2013, 02:21 AM
Just ordered my flowmasters! Should be here on Tuesday.. If you guys don't mind, I would love to swing by your dealership after work for the installation! :) I definitely want to learn too.

Dominic Toretto
06-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Just ordered my flowmasters! Should be here on Tuesday.. If you guys don't mind, I would love to swing by your dealership after work for the installation! :) I definitely want to learn too.

I installed the Pype Bomb exhaust on my car myself. It's not hard at all but if you need a hand I can help you out. Always willing to help out a bro :)

-Alex

Oxford14Stang
06-17-2013, 07:15 PM
I installed the Pype Bomb exhaust on my car myself. It's not hard at all but if you need a hand I can help you out. Always willing to help out a bro :)

-Alex

We are going to take care if it for him Dominic. Thanks for the offer though.

Dominic Toretto
06-18-2013, 08:05 AM
We are going to take care if it for him Dominic. Thanks for the offer though.

No problem.

-Alex