PDA

View Full Version : '11 JBA Long Tubes Offroad H Corsa Xtreme

BlueBolt
06-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Sorry for the crapy video (iPhone) but here is my new setup. Got an exhaust leak at the h that I'm going to have truestreet fix before they finish my tune. A little raspy for my taste but ill rock it like this for a little while and see if it grows on me. If not there may be cats or different axle back in my future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etp6VcDwkEY&sns=em

BlueBolt
06-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Took it for a quick drive to town today (just babying it on temp tune) but man the noise from the exhaust leak at the H is brutal. The guys at true street are supposed to help me out with this on Tuesday/Wednesday.

re-rx7
06-09-2013, 12:28 PM
Do you like the H? Im looking to get one soon. Or High flow cats be a better option?

Midnight11
06-09-2013, 12:36 PM
Took it for a quick drive to town today (just babying it on temp tune) but man the noise from the exhaust leak at the H is brutal. The guys at true street are supposed to help me out with this on Tuesday/Wednesday.

where is it leaking at the h? i have one and havent noticed a leak

BlueBolt
06-09-2013, 01:00 PM
The h was way to long and I just cut it toget it to half ass fit so I can drive it home. So it doesn't mate up to the ota pipes properly.

I like it ok so far. Can't really tell much with the leak though.

Midnight11
06-09-2013, 01:04 PM
The h was way to long and I just cut it toget it to half ass fit so I can drive it home. So it doesn't mate up to the ota pipes properly.

I like it ok so far. Can't really tell much with the leak though.

yup noticed that too... cut a half inch off mine to make it work...