PDA

View Full Version : 1/8th mile shock setting????

J.Shoot
05-24-2013, 07:09 AM
Anyone had any advice on which setting is best on these cars? I haven't messed with mine any, but thought I might try.

J.Shoot

Doug1227
05-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Which shocks do you have?

J.Shoot
05-24-2013, 02:46 PM
It is what came stock on the Boss. I know it probably won't make much difference but was hoping someone had already experimented with different settings.

Slow Five-O
05-24-2013, 03:06 PM
It is what came stock on the Boss. I know it probably won't make much difference but was hoping someone had already experimented with different settings.

There is someone here running real good on a boss. Maybe he'll chime in, I forget his screen name.

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
05-24-2013, 03:21 PM

Taking the front sway bar lose from the A arms in the front will help transfer weight much quicker, Keep the rear shocks as stiff as the car will allow. Air pressure for rear tires somewhere between 15-18psi Hot. If the cars spins start softing the rear shocks one/two settings at a time till it hooks. Air front tires up as high as they are rated for (hard tires in the front roll better then soft tires)

Keep the car slightly below a half of a tank of gas (less weight) take spare tires, jacks, ect out of the car.

This should help my friend,

See ya soon!!!! :cheers: