PDA

View Full Version : June 15th - Garland Bass Pro Father's Day Classic

Grandpa
05-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Garland Bass Pro Father's Day Classic

When;Sat, June 15, 5pm – 9pm

Where;5001 Bass Pro Drive, Garland, TX 75043

DescriptionGarland Bass Pro Shop "Father's Day Classic" Car, Truck & Cycle Show, 5001 Bass Pro Drive, Garland, TX 75043. $10 Entry Fee. Event 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. Registration: 4:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. so you can come on in and enjoy the Vendors of all types across from our car show at Garland Bass Pro! A Father's Day Classic Event you don't want to miss! We're expecting upwards of 100 Participants at this Full Class Show! It also features Best of Show Car, Best of Show Truck, Garland Bass Pro Pick and Outstanding Club Participation. This is another in the 2013 MSP Summer Series “Race for the Trophy Cup" competition with 6-ft., 5-ft. and 4 1/2 ft. solid wood trophies presented for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Participants! Every Participant is automatically entered into the Race and is eligible to win. (See website for details) Free photos of Participant Vehicles and Trophy Presentations published on our website for you, your family and friends to enjoy! Rock ‘n Roll to the DJ Sounds of 50’s-90’s music. Family fun for everyone including Contests, and Prizes for kids and adults. Antiques, Classics and Cutting-Edge Modern Day Cars, Trucks & Cycles invited. Registration Fee is only $10.00. To reserve your space and pre-register online or for more information: www.mustangsall​yproductions.co​m or call Dan Herod, MSP Car Shows & Family Events, 214-244-7296. Make your individual, family and club plans now. Mark your calendars and BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Selcouth
05-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Sweet. I'll be swinging by after I take my dad to the shooting range. Thanks for posting.