PDA

View Full Version : #!%*

Sieran
05-21-2013, 10:39 AM
On my way to work today some ass in a pickup truck (no plates) cut into a turn lane and clipped the front of the mustang. I slammed on my brakes and he just grazed me... cant find any damage but will clean it when i get home to check for scuff marks. He might have clipped my wheel since it was turned quite a bit when he cut over.

I took off after him since he didn't stop and I yelled from my window to "pull over, you hit me". He kept going to I sped up and slammed on my brakes in front of him and he just went around, so i turned and blocked him. He went through the turn lane and cut a corner real quick and took off through a parking lot and hopped several curbs to another street where i lost him.

No fucking plates, nothing. From what i remember it was a smaller Chevy pickup, maybe a Toyota... mind is fuzzy with how quick it happened.

People in the street must have thought i was nuts when i burned out after him... I seriously thought i was going to have my front bumper hanging with the thump i felt in the steering wheel. Wanted to at least get something from him but no damn plates. He just kept fucking smiling the whole time too. When i pulled next to him and when i looked at him in my mirror when i got in front he was just fucking smiling.

svt-eric
05-21-2013, 10:47 AM
i would of made sure he got a busted window at least.

Grandpa
05-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Sounds like it could have been much worse. Glad it wasn't.

DirtyD
05-21-2013, 11:00 AM
Some people are selfish pricks who could care less if they damage their own car or injure themselves, much less other innocent people.

I probably would've done the same thing, but it wouldn't have done me any good. Especially since he had no plates or anything, sucks as you can't make any progress on the effort to find him.

Maybe you will see him again if you travel the area on a regular basis. Just keep your eyes peeled.

Phuck Phace
05-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Should have shot him.

STROKD
05-21-2013, 11:13 AM
Should have shot him.

Thats first instinct, but not worth someones life... even a lowlife pile of shit like this one.

I would have followed him, kicked in all his panels and slashed his tires. Would have felt better and I would have "fucken smiled" all the way home.

Phuck Phace
05-21-2013, 11:22 AM
_wMa_t5cBgY

Sieran
05-21-2013, 11:27 AM
I go the same way to work every day and trust me, i'll be keeping a look out for him.

He cut over right by the 24 hour fitness on the corner of Cambell and Plano Rd. in Richardson. I was fully in the turn lane almost to where it splits to the yield sign when he cut over. I stalled it when i slammed on the brakes as he hauled ass through the turn.

God that smile on his face is still burned into my brain. He couldn't have given one fuck when i slammed on my brakes and tried to block him.

Luke
05-21-2013, 11:54 AM
That sucks man, definitely keep an eye out, he may be looking out for you too. Running around with no plates is a little suspicious, I'd probably keep my distance and try to get the cops there if you see him again. Would hate to see a "when keeping it real goes wrong" moment.

DirtyD
05-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Ryan needs to get in here and keep an eye out for this shit head too.

I honestly believe that some people out there drive for the sole purpose of f crap up. And when they see nicer cars, they will try even harder to do that.

03MachMe
05-21-2013, 05:46 PM
If this happens again just call the police and let us handle him. Call 911 say you were in a hit and run accident and you are following the vehicle. When we get there we will do everything to give this guy what he deserves because hit and runs are a giant pain in the ass and can't stand the people that do that. (speaking for Richardson anyways) sorry about your luck I usually pull over any vehicle without a plate so I'm sure we will notice him

Sieran
05-21-2013, 06:25 PM
In hind sight i should have. I let my temper get out of hand and wanted him to stop... I would have thought me pulling inf front of him would have been a clue. I should have just been patient and followed him without making a scene and see where he works/lives.

Could have been on the phone with the cops the whole time... just got stuck on the thought of stopping him because he clipped me.

I checked the mustang during lunch and i cant find anything other than scuffs on the rubber of the wheel, so i think i got lucky. If that is what he hit that explains why my steering wheel jerked so much. I'll see how it tracks on the way home to make sure the alignment is not out.

Why the hell couldn't people pull this crap when i had my lifted and steel bumpered Jeep? I would have just turned my wheel and put it on top of his bed.

CMORENO302
05-21-2013, 08:47 PM
That's why I keep that Glock 17 handy, right under the steering wheel! Had to pull it a few times. Thank god I've never had to use it. Those Speer Gold Dots are no joke!

Grandpa
05-21-2013, 09:31 PM
Shooting or threatening to shoot someone over hitting your car is abit extreme. Thats why its the law to have insurance in the first place.

GTOphil
05-21-2013, 10:12 PM
That's why I keep that Glock 17 handy, right under the steering wheel! Had to pull it a few times. Thank god I've never had to use it. Those Speer Gold Dots are no joke!

I hope you're joking.

If you're not I hope you never get a CHL.

Guns are for protecting life or hunting...not settling some score, intimidating people or "paying back" some punk who did you wrong.

CMORENO302
05-21-2013, 10:18 PM
Damage to my car? Damage to your car! I will never shoot or kill someone just for property damage. But I may depending on the situation shoot back! A cop would, so why can't I!

CMORENO302
05-21-2013, 10:36 PM
I hope you're joking.

If you're not I hope you never get a CHL.

Guns are for protecting life or hunting...not settling some score, intimidating people or "paying back" some punk who did you wrong.

I don't joke! Unless I say "I have a joke"
And I do have a CHL, scored a 250 with a Kimber CDP ll, I know my rights and limits. I never threatened to shoot anyone. But "if" a person uses there vehicle to harm my life. Judging from the past road rage in Texas. I am pretty determined that a road rage person to the extreme is not "joking" with me.

GTOphil
05-21-2013, 10:57 PM
I don't joke! Unless I say "I have a joke"
And I do have a CHL, scored a 250 with a Kimber CDP ll, I know my rights and limits. I never threatened to shoot anyone. But "if" a person uses there vehicle to harm my life. Judging from the past road rage in Texas. I am pretty determined that a road rage person to the extreme is not "joking" with me.

My apologies then.....it's just not how you made it sound. You made it sound as if you had a short temper and pulled "ur gat" all the time to prove you're big or something.

Last thing we need is more idiots with guns who don't understand the laws or have any personal control (not directed at you).

CMORENO302
05-21-2013, 11:03 PM
My apologies then.....it's just not how you made it sound. You made it sound as if you had a short temper and pulled "ur gat" all the time to prove you're big or something.

Last thing we need is more idiots with guns who don't understand the laws or have any personal control (not directed at you).

True! And no need to be sorry. I guess the way I wrote it it did sound that way. Now a days you have to stay one step ahead of the bad guy. Be alert and be the first one to draw! But hopefully they do catch that jack ***! Hopefully that truck wasn't being used to commit or committed some other crime. (No plates)
And glad nothing BIG happened to the stang! I do see a lot of haters out there while I'm driving mine. People cut me off more now. I just chill and keep cruising though. Not worth wasting my gas.

Sieran
05-21-2013, 11:16 PM
Didn't mean to ignite all of this other discussion, just wanted to vent my anger and frustration at the time.

My lesson i am taking from all of this is:

A: Keep cool and follow instead of trying to stop someone
B: Get my god damn dash cam setup working again
C: Never trust trucks, especially ones my wife is driving.

Just kidding, she is a really good driver and is perfect... love you honey

merlinmol
05-21-2013, 11:17 PM
Sucks, but glad to hear it looks like the car didn't get damaged. I'll keep a lookout for the truck.