PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICAL call-out thread

Pages : [1] 2

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 02:02 PM
I have a full bolt on termi and I am trying to run some full bolt on 5.0s, "cough" Nick "cough" or any other bolt on 5.0s in the area who are trying to run a termi in Mexico ;) Any takers???

EDIT: ppl who are offically down to run as follows:
Me
Nick
David
Steve
svt-eric
Zeek
Dan12gt

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 02:05 PM
I'm stock. Dead stop and I get the move. :D

Midnight11
05-13-2013, 02:07 PM
I'll race after dyno day

DirtyD
05-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Why after dyno day?

I'll race you on my moped. :D

Midnight11
05-13-2013, 02:37 PM
Bc I'm busy till then mom

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 02:41 PM
Why after dyno day?

I'll race you on my moped. :D

Always stirrin the pot, when are you gonna race? :driver:

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 02:42 PM
nice! u have almost the same bolt on's as me. maybe we should see whos the better driver :)

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 02:44 PM
nice! u have almost the same bolt on's as me. maybe we should see whos the better driver :)

It would be the same if you took the belt off the blower maybe. lol.

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 02:51 PM
It would be the same if you took the belt off the blower maybe. lol.

thats no fun lol

DirtyD
05-13-2013, 02:51 PM
Bc I'm busy till then mom

Just asking, youngin'.

Gary is your mom, not me.

DirtyD
05-13-2013, 02:52 PM
Always stirrin the pot, when are you gonna race? :driver:

I pot stir because I know I will lose. Why waste my precious gas on something so far out of my reach? :p

I did beat an LT1 the other night. I didn't know what it was until after I raced the kid, so that's why I took him on.

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 03:00 PM
I pot stir because I know I will lose. Why waste my precious gas on something so far out of my reach? :p

I did beat an LT1 the other night. I didn't know what it was until after I raced the kid, so that's why I took him on.

I'm callin you out now. You have more mods then I do and my numbers are inflated. Lets race.

DirtyD
05-13-2013, 03:12 PM
I don't get what your problem is now. Like I said on SVTP, the next time I am up there hanging with you guys, I am down to run. But I'm not going to drop the plans I already have, make the trek up there just to race.

I have 2-1/2 mods. Same ABs are you, a CAI, and currently running a can SCT tune optimized for the stock air box (so I count this as half a mod). You have an ORH and GT500s. I don't doubt one second you are making more power than me. But you are not making the power your dyno graph shows. STD numbers lie out the ass. The only thing that would possibly help me make up ground on you is that I'm on a shorter OD tire with my 19s, and running a taller gear than you are with your 20s.

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 03:19 PM
I don't get what your problem is now. Like I said on SVTP, the next time I am up there hanging with you guys, I am down to run. But I'm not going to drop the plans I already have, make the trek up there just to race.

I have 2-1/2 mods. Same ABs are you, a CAI, and currently running a can SCT tune optimized for the stock air box (so I count this as half a mod). You have an ORH and GT500s. I don't doubt one second you are making more power than me. But you are not making the power your dyno graph shows. STD numbers lie out the ass. The only thing that would possibly help me make up ground on you is that I'm on a shorter OD tire with my 19s, and running a taller gear than you are with your 20s.

LOL, you're being ridiculous. According to you I'm not cracking 400rw with my mods. You're making 385, I weight more 100 pounds than you personally at least and im on 20's. So that evens out that. If it is as you think it is, we should be a dead even race.

STD or SAE doesnt matter. Dyno is merely a tuning tool and not a bar in which to measure performance. So your STD argument is nonsense.

Quit bench racing and lets do this.

Zeek
05-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Steve I want a race. You should win no problem because I don't know how to drive right?

DirtyD
05-13-2013, 03:28 PM
LOL, you're being ridiculous. According to you I'm not cracking 400rw with my mods. You're making 385, I weight more 100 pounds than you personally at least and im on 20's. So that evens out that. If it is as you think it is, we should be a dead even race.

STD or SAE doesnt matter. Dyno is merely a tuning tool and not a bar in which to measure performance. So your STD argument is nonsense.

Quit bench racing and lets do this.
I'm being ridiculous? Ha. Hardly. I'm using facts and previous examples. STD number can change so much with just a small temperature variation. You should know that STD is to be taken with a grain of salt, as well as any dyno numbers.

Also, good job on pointing out my dyno numbers that were done on a completely different dyno in TS's old shop, as well as a day in which it was low 60° and perfect weather for a dyno run.

I'm not bench racing either. I just fucking told you I would race you, but I'm not going to drop everything I have going to make the fucking 40+ mile trip JUST to race you. How about you come down to FW and we can go at it? Roads are no where near as congested at Dallas County, and if you want to go at it so bad, you will drive yourself down here. How about that?

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
05-13-2013, 03:34 PM
I will race anyone, dead stop, in my wife's bolt on 5.0 :big_banana_Dance:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm being ridiculous? Ha. Hardly. I'm using facts and previous examples. STD number can change so much with just a small temperature variation. You should know that STD is to be taken with a grain of salt, as well as any dyno numbers.

Also, good job on pointing out my dyno numbers that were done on a completely different dyno in TS's old shop, as well as a day in which it was low 60° and perfect weather for a dyno run.

I'm not bench racing either. I just fucking told you I would race you, but I'm not going to drop everything I have going to make the fucking 40+ mile trip JUST to race you. How about you come down to FW and we can go at it? Roads are no where near as congested at Dallas County, and if you want to go at it so bad, you will drive yourself down here. How about that?

The dyno day is out here, I'm not asking you to come out here just to race. Now you're just backpeddling making exuses. I guess it's easier to stir the pot to make other people race rather than back it up yourself. :rotflmao:

I'm calling BS on your bench racing skills. Turnabout is fair play.

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Ill be there for dyno day so does anybody wanna go to Mexico afterward and film some runs?

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Ill be there for dyno day so does anybody wanna go to Mexico afterward and film some runs?

Better bring your caluculator if you want to race D. :favorites13:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 03:40 PM
I will race anyone, dead stop, in my wife's bolt on 5.0 :big_banana_Dance:

No. Cuz racecar! :worthy:

aaron@jpcracing
05-13-2013, 03:44 PM
I've got a stock longblock 2v that'll drag y'all down the track :)

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/images/smilies/bananalama.gif

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 03:45 PM
I've got a stock longblock 2v that'll drag y'all down the track :)

OK, you drive it up here on pump gas and radials. :signs6:

Phuck Phace
05-13-2013, 03:45 PM

I will.

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 03:49 PM
I will.

lmao! i gotta see this.:facepalm:

DirtyD
05-13-2013, 03:50 PM
The dyno day is out here, I'm not asking you to come out here just to race. Now you're just backpeddling making exuses. I guess it's easier to stir the pot to make other people race rather than back it up yourself. :rotflmao:

I'm calling BS on your bench racing skills. Turnabout is fair play.
I can give you my dad's number if you don't believe me. I would love to come out to the dyno day, as I have been looking forward to it, but I'm not leaving him out to dry before we drop $2k, $1k on my behalf, on a deer lease before even taking a look at what it has to offer. This weekend is the only weekend available to do it. Call be a backpeddling little cunt for all I care, I know that I'm not excusing myself to get out of racing you. I'm sorry if I actually like to spend time with my dad whom I see 3-4 times a year, if I'm lucky.

Like I said before, I will race you Wednesday night after the softball game if you really want to go at it. Just tell me when and where and when the game is over, we can line them up. I'm not scared. If you want to go, we will go Wednesday.

I'll even bring my calculator so I can calculate the exact number of feet you beat me by, if you want me to.

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 03:51 PM
lmao! i gotta see this.:facepalm:

You better bring some binoculars and/or your AAA card. You will need one of them. lmao.

Midnight11
05-13-2013, 03:54 PM
I challenge Steve tonight after rkc

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 03:55 PM
I can give you my dad's number if you don't believe me. I would love to come out to the dyno day, as I have been looking forward to it, but I'm not leaving him out to dry before we drop $2k, $1k on my behalf, on a deer lease before even taking a look at what it has to offer. This weekend is the only weekend available to do it. Call be a backpeddling little cunt for all I care, I know that I'm not excusing myself to get out of racing you. I'm sorry if I actually like to spend time with my dad whom I see 3-4 times a year, if I'm lucky.

Like I said before, I will race you Wednesday night after the softball game if you really want to go at it. Just tell me when and where and when the game is over, we can line them up. I'm not scared. If you want to go, we will go Wednesday.

I'll even bring my calculator so I can calculate the exact number of feet you beat me by, if you want me to.

:gayflag:

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 03:58 PM
you better bring some binoculars and/or your aaa card. You will need one of them. Lmao.

lmao!!

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:00 PM
I challenge Steve tonight after rkc

No meets for me Mon-Thurs nights. I'm training at the gym. I'm getting this weight off of me finally.

STROKD
05-13-2013, 04:01 PM
lol now this is what Im talking about!

Midnight11
I said after the meet you don't need to show up for it just to lose

U afraid of my tq curve now ;)

STROKD
Steve I want a race. You should win no problem because I don't know how to drive right?

crickets...:Big Laugh:

DirtyD
05-13-2013, 04:03 PM
:gayflag:
Badass, you can type "gayflag" between some colons. I can do that to. :blah:

I don't even see the point in this. No matter what I say, you don't know the truth behind the situation, and will keep being a keyboard warrior. No wonder people get so tired of you sometimes.

Too bad I'm not big enough to armbar you. Maybe I can drop kick your knee and make a run for it.

Oh wait, your car is faster, so you would catch me. Nevermind.

46Tbird
05-13-2013, 04:08 PM
Dang, sure is a bunch of trash being thrown around by folks that can't beat a stock GT. :smoke2:

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 04:09 PM
sheeiiiittttttt i'll take ya on david, white v. white lol so can we get a reel list of ppl who are down for sum highway fun runs after the dyno day and can we get a volunteer with a fast enough car who can film it?

as of now:
me
David
svt-eric
nick

who else is down?

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:11 PM

I'm down for Saturday bro. I'm skurred. You should give me a car or two and the hit. :pepper:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:17 PM
Badass, you can type "gayflag" between some colons. I can do that to. :blah:

I don't even see the point in this. No matter what I say, you don't know the truth behind the situation, and will keep being a keyboard warrior. No wonder people get so tired of you sometimes.

Too bad I'm not big enough to armbar you. Maybe I can drop kick your knee and make a run for it.

Oh wait, your car is faster, so you would catch me. Nevermind.

Drop kick? You're a fuckin midget, you'd need a ladder to even think about attempting some shit like that. Stick to things you're capable of in a realm of possibility, like calculator racing and being a dyno expert with all your racing expertise.

Dang, sure is a bunch of trash being thrown around by folks that can't beat a stock GT. :smoke2:

You must have gotten too much sun on that bald ass head of yours again. Bring your non-stock heap out and lets race. :D

sheeiiiittttttt i'll take ya on david, white v. white lol so can we get a reel list of ppl who are down for sum highway fun runs after the dyno day and can we get a volunteer with a fast enough car who can film it?

as of now:
me
David
svt-eric
nick

who else is down?

I'm down. Dead stop race. I don't have a Supra so 60mph rolls are gay.

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Drop kick? You're a fuckin midget, you'd need a ladder to even think about attempting some shit like that. Stick to things you're capable of in a realm of possibility, like calculator racing and being a dyno expert with all your racing expertise.

You must have gotten too much sun on that bald ass head of yours again. Bring your non-stock heap out and lets race. :D

I'm down. Dead stop race. I don't have a Supra so 60mph rolls are gay.

uhhhhhhhhhh fine ill do a dig or two, BUT I WANT AT LEAST 2 ROLLS i dont care what mph

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 04:26 PM

:challenge: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 04:26 PM
uhhhhhhhhhh fine ill do a dig or two, BUT I WANT AT LEAST 2 ROLLS i dont care what mph

i like digs too. ive been roll racing for awhile and its starting to get boring! u get to see the real power of the car from a stop.

not sure if ill be at the dyno day though. im suppose to be going out of town with my girlfriend and her dad but he still hasnt desided! :banghead: if he desides not to go then its going down haha! :challenge:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:28 PM

Rolls are for chicken dinners. If you want roll race, we might as well stick them on the dyno and let D give us his expert racing opinion on who wins. Be sure to ask for the "correct" number or his panties get all kinds of twisted.

We can do some low 1st gear rolls. ;)

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 04:29 PM
i like digs too. ive been roll racing for awhile and its starting to get boring! u get to see the real power of the car from a stop.

not sure if ill be at the dyno day though. im suppose to be going out of town with my girlfriend and her dad but he still hasnt desided! :banghead: if he desides not to go then its going down haha! :challenge:

well i hope u can make it so i can run another termi:head3:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:30 PM

Future backpeddle noted.. :bleh:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:31 PM

If you use the term "Termi" ever again I will ban you.

DirtyD
05-13-2013, 04:34 PM
I'm a midget? Hahaha. We are the same height, maybe an inch difference as most. The only thing you have on me is girth. And age.

What I don't get is all this spurred from me simply saying that your 416/412 STD dyno numbers were higher than I have ever seen for your mods. Then you try to compare those to mine that were done on a completely different dyno, on a different day, in a completely different fucking season in Texas. Call it calculator racing if you like. But it doesn't hurt to actually understand how to read dyno graphs and how it works if you want to tie those into your track results. Since you are so into research, figured you of all people would at least understand that part.

I'm sorry for you that speaking with logic and fact is beyond your cognitive capabilities. You must have hit your hard a few to many time on those MMA mats.

46Tbird
05-13-2013, 04:36 PM

We already went to the same track at the same time and we all know how that played out. Tell ya what, I'll run you after you slap enough mods on that car to beat this:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/46Tbird/personalbest.jpg

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 04:38 PM

people might get confused on who wins since we both oxford white lmao! :shrug:

Future backpeddle noted.. :bleh:

once i hear the 3 words "We ant going" its going down! :driver: im hoping we ant going cause hes said we would the past 3 or 4 weeks and we dont.

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:39 PM
I'm a midget? Hahaha. We are the same height, maybe an inch difference as most. The only thing you have on me is girth. And age.

What I don't get is all this spurred from me simply saying that your 416/412 STD dyno numbers were higher than I have ever seen for your mods. Then you try to compare those to mine that were done on a completely different dyno, on a different day, in a completely different fucking season in Texas. Call it calculator racing if you like. But it doesn't hurt to actually understand how to read dyno graphs and how it works if you want to tie those into your track results. Since you are so into research, figured you of all people would at least understand that part.

I'm sorry for you that speaking with logic and fact is beyond your cognitive capabilities. You must have hit your hard a few to many time on those MMA mats.

LOL...successful troll. LOL@ you actually thinking I don't know the difference. You are too easy. :win:

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 04:39 PM
If you use the term "Termi" ever again I will ban you.

ppuhaha! :rotflmao:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:41 PM
We already went to the same track at the same time and we all know how that played out. Tell ya what, I'll run you after you slap enough mods on that car to beat this:

]

All I need to beat that is a shifter like you have. I'm actually rowing gears with an actual stock shifter with no bracket help. But that's how it goes with you and your "stock" nonsense. lol.

Zeek
05-13-2013, 04:41 PM
I'm up for mexico after TS

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:43 PM
people might get confused on who wins since we both oxford white lmao! :shrug:

You must not know Phuck Phace. His car might have come white from the factory, but that was the last time it was actually white. It's been brown and black ever since.

DirtyD
05-13-2013, 04:45 PM
LOL...successful troll. LOL@ you actually thinking I don't know the difference. You are too easy. :win:

:Angry:

Dammit Steve. Don't mess with me on a Monday like that.

That's why I was so fucking dumbfounded that you were seriously arguing this with me.

I will say that on the interwebz, I do tend to believe stuff a little too much, but I still think your numbers are a little inflated thanks to the STD correction. :guile-1:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 04:49 PM

That's why I was so fucking dumbfounded that you were seriously arguing this with me.

I will say that on the interwebz, I do tend to believe stuff a little too much, but I still think your numbers are a little inflated thanks to the STD correction. :guile-1:

LMAO. I was just getting the thread rolling. You can believe what you like, doesn't make a fuck bit of difference to me. What matters is how the cars perform on the street/track. Dyno doesn't mean a damn thing.

Get some free time soon if you can. Hopefully I will still have the car by then.

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 04:50 PM
You must not know Phuck Phace. His car might have come white from the factory, but that was the last time it was actually white. It's been brown and black ever since.

just met him yesterday at the shoot :cheers: looked pretty clean to me just needed a little wash :buffer:

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 04:51 PM

Ohhhhh u guys lmao derek is all:gunner: and steve is all:troll3:.....and im all:Caffeine:

46Tbird
05-13-2013, 04:52 PM
All I need to beat that is a shifter like you have. I'm actually rowing gears with an actual stock shifter with no bracket help. But that's how it goes with you and your "stock" nonsense. lol.
I'm confused. I thought you had a shifter back in March:

So when is your new shifter going in the car.

Not sure yet.

http://dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=23868&postcount=117

BLK2012GT
05-13-2013, 04:53 PM
Jesus!!!! So much shit talking from so many slow ass cars. It's like a bunch of Down syndrome kids arguing who can read faster. Shut the hell up already.

DirtyD
LMAO. I was just getting the thread rolling. You can believe what you like, doesn't make a fuck bit of difference to me. What matters is how the cars perform on the street/track. Dyno doesn't mean a damn thing.

Get some free time soon if you can. Hopefully I will still have the car by then.
Well you have succeeded, sir. :beer:

I know that dyno results only mean anything without track times attached to them. I was just making comparisons (I know that can be taken lightly too). I am the last person to bench race hardcore, and I just was trying to use theory and factual evidence that dyno numbers can't be trusted 100%. Can you blame me, though? I'm an engineer afterall. :lol:

Mustangdude72
just met him yesterday at the shoot :cheers: looked pretty clean to me just needed a little wash :buffer:
What bolt ons are u running?

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 04:57 PM
What bolt ons are u running?

how bout we just get some money bets going and will see what happens :challenge:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm confused. I thought you had a shifter back in March:

http://dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=23868&postcount=117

I might as well answer you cuz you will just troll me to death with your BS.

I went to go get it from TS, but then I found my older brother has stage 4 stomach/esopahsgus cancer. I've been a lil distracted and out of sorts and not give a fuck about anything else mode for awhile now. Now I'm working on keeping a promise to get healthy and lose the weight.

Now that killed the thread....

Fuck all of you and you're all slow.

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 05:02 PM
how bout we just get some money bets going and will see what happens :challenge:

I don't have a job or I would bet $$$, all my money goes to gas lol

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 05:05 PM
I don't have a job or I would bet $$$, all my money goes to gas lol

:facepalm::popcorn:

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 05:08 PM
:facepalm::popcorn:

I kno I kno im working on the job situation, but I just want to do sum fun runs ya know, for FUN.

IHateThisSite
05-13-2013, 05:11 PM
I kno I kno im working on the job situation, but I just want to do sum fun runs ya know, for FUN.

Fun?? What the fuck are you talking about ... This is not a fucking game... This is real life bro ...

svt-eric
05-13-2013, 05:14 PM

yea im just messin lol!

Fun?? What the fuck are you talking about ... This is not a fucking game... This is real life bro ...

Thug Life? :word:

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 05:20 PM
yea im just messin lol!

Thug Life? :word:

is the only life i lead, and maybe your definition of FUN is different than mine

IHateThisSite
05-13-2013, 05:23 PM
is the only life i lead, and maybe your definition of FUN is different than mine

You lose a race you die .... This shit is just like death race ....

Mustangdude72
05-13-2013, 05:25 PM
You lose a race you die .... This shit is just like death race ....

well....yeah i though that to be understood, if your not first, your DEAD!!:greenchainsaw:

Yagermeister
05-13-2013, 05:38 PM
I'll race any bolt-on 5.0 stick or auto from a dig at the track at the end of June when the car is finished and converter testing is done.

You better run 11.2s/11.3s or better or I'm not wasting my time.

No NOS, no heads/cams, no blowers or turbos.

:cheers:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 05:41 PM
I'll race any bolt-on 5.0 stick or auto from a dig at the track at the end of June when the car is finished and converter testing is done.

That's like calling someone out to a fight but they can't use both hands, one eye stays closed and have to hop on one foot. :rotflmao:

46Tbird
I might as well answer you cuz you will just troll me to death with your BS.

I went to go get it from TS, but then I found my older brother has stage 4 stomach/esopahsgus cancer. I've been a lil distracted and out of sorts and not give a fuck about anything else mode for awhile now. Now I'm working on keeping a promise to get healthy and lose the weight.

Now that killed the thread....

Fuck all of you and you're all slow.

Oh, okay. I thought since you're always the first responder in every call out thread (like this one) meant that you do actually give a fuck and are constantly looking for someone to race. My bad dude!

Sorry about your brother, that sucks terribly.

Midnight11

So you want a race you will for sure win?

Yagermeister
05-13-2013, 05:43 PM
No I want a real race...not one in which guys that run 12's think they can beat me :yawn:

I have the same parts as all of you don't forget :P

Midnight11
05-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Ok then u gotta run on your street tires

Yagermeister
05-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Then you have to take your longtubes off Nic

Midnight11
05-13-2013, 05:47 PM
So like I said a one sided race for you

Yagermeister
05-13-2013, 05:48 PM
Come to the track prepped with drag radials (that's all mine are) and we'll race. You WITH longtubes and a dyno tune and me with stock headers and an email tune that's been tweaked by someone who doesn't do this for a living (me) and an AUTO with the wrong gears for a Boss intake.

Zeek
05-13-2013, 05:48 PM
No I want a real race...not one in which guys that run 12's think they can beat me :yawn:

I have the same parts as all of you don't forget :P

I think its funny. Your races are just making sure you push the gas pedal all the way down on the 3rd honk.

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Oh, okay. I thought since you're always the first responder in every call out thread (like this one) meant that you do actually give a fuck and are constantly looking for someone to race. My bad dude!

Sorry about your brother, that sucks terribly.

It's called supporting the site Danny. Just attempting to have some kind of fun in this fucked up world right now which kinda sucks these days. I really don't care win/lose etc. At this point, I struggle still owning the car in which my interest loses abit each day with it.

Yagermeister
05-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Everyone has slightly different cars and dyno numbers but not everyone optimizes their combo. Some do and some don't.

End of June my car will be all sorted with testing done. 4200 stall converter, JPC longtubes, Shaftmasters driveshaft, and E85. Shooting for 10.99 by October.

Grandpa
So like I said a one sided race for you

That's the way I'm reading it.

46Tbird
Come to the track prepped with drag radials (that's all mine are) and we'll race. You WITH longtubes and a dyno tune and me with stock headers and an email tune that's been tweaked by someone who doesn't do this for a living (me) and an AUTO with the wrong gears for a Boss intake.

Your car runs hard dude! But you should stop with the woe is me stuff, you've done a lot of the right things to get it to run like that. :happy160:

Yagermeister
05-13-2013, 05:52 PM
I think its funny. Your races are just making sure you push the gas pedal all the way down on the 3rd honk.

Zeek, I agree 100% that's why I say bring it to the track from a dig :)

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Everyone has slightly different cars and dyno numbers but not everyone optimizes their combo. Some do and some don't.

End of June my car will be all sorted with testing done. 4200 stall converter, JPC longtubes, Shaftmasters driveshaft, and E85. Shooting for 10.99 by October.

Why does it matter how someone gets to a similiar time as you as long as it's a competitive race? A 10.99 with a blower, juice or motor are all still the same time.

Zeek
05-13-2013, 05:53 PM
Lol I would but I have 235/50/18s and I break loose in 4th lol I'll have 2.2+ 60ft times lol

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Lol I would but I have 235/50/18s and I break loose in 4th lol I'll have 2.2+ 60ft times lol

So now is a good time to run you then? lol. :buttkick:

Yagermeister
05-13-2013, 05:56 PM
Steve,

The original first sentence of the whole thread had to do with bolt-on vs bolt-on:

"I have a full bolt on termi and I am trying to run some full bolt on 5.0s, "cough" Nick "cough" or any other bolt on 5.0s in the area who are trying to run a termi in Mexico Any takers???"

Zeek
05-13-2013, 05:56 PM
So now is a good time to run you then? lol. :buttkick:

From a 40 roll lol

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Steve,

The original first sentence of the whole thread had to do with bolt-on vs bolt-on:

"I have a full bolt on termi and I am trying to run some full bolt on 5.0s, "cough" Nick "cough" or any other bolt on 5.0s in the area who are trying to run a termi in Mexico Any takers???"
Isn't that kinda tongue in cheek though considering that car comes with a blower? lol

From a 40 roll lol

You should be a supra owner! Or Matt with a stock LS1 doing a 100 roll. lol.

Zeek
05-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Supras cost too much!

Phuck Phace
05-13-2013, 06:48 PM
Supras...are we doing 80-180 rolls or what?

Zeek
05-13-2013, 06:49 PM
I prefer 150 to 155 races myself

Dark Pony
05-13-2013, 07:01 PM
I'll race you at the track Brent. Ain't scurred...someone's got DR's now :-) But don't ask me to run 93 octane because it ain't happening.

STROKD
05-13-2013, 07:14 PM
Isn't that kinda tongue in cheek though considering that car comes with a blower? lol

You should be a supra owner! Or Matt with a stock LS1 doing a 100 roll. lol.
100 roll? No Zeek and I ran a 45 and a 50. 100 roll would be boring cause the car would barely pull when I stabbed it.

Dark Pony
05-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Dad, will you take me to the track so my pony can race your pony?:beatdeadhorse5:

Grandpa
05-13-2013, 07:19 PM
100 roll? No Zeek and I ran a 45 and a 50. 100 roll would be boring cause the car would barely pull when I stabbed it.

Sarcasm, just sarcasm. I don't want your head to explode again. lol.

Zeek
05-13-2013, 07:27 PM

Matt you going to TS's dyno day?

Yagermeister
05-13-2013, 07:56 PM
Dark Pony, sometime next week let's go to the track :thumbup:

Dan12GT
05-13-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm hardly full bolt ons but I ain't scared! Bring it!

STROKD
05-13-2013, 11:36 PM
Matt you going to TS's dyno day?

Yea but prob in the Porsch, get it back Friday and it's time to drive it.

BLK2012GT
05-14-2013, 02:09 AM
Wtf is going on queers?

Luke
05-14-2013, 03:08 AM
Damn, I'm late. Brent you're on for after June, I'll be a little longer than that as I don't get home til early July and I'll be putting a converter in and finishing up the nitrous. How about a race w/ and w/o nitrous?

aaron@jpcracing
05-14-2013, 08:56 AM
OK, you drive it up here on pump gas and radials. :signs6:

Sounds like a plan :chewie:

Mustangdude72
05-14-2013, 10:39 AM
Can we get back on topic here guys? Who else is down to run? And we still need a volunteer to film

Midnight11
05-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Ill put the go pro on facing backwards when we race lol

DirtyD
05-14-2013, 10:59 AM
What GoPro? I am taking that back from you tomorrow for my trip to Costa Rica, fool.

Mustangdude72
05-14-2013, 11:01 AM

Feeling cocky are we??

Midnight11
05-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Damnit lol

BLK2012GT
05-14-2013, 11:05 AM
Feeling cocky are we??

Nic is always feeling cock.......................y:gayfight:

Midnight11
05-14-2013, 11:11 AM
You would know jefe

BLK2012GT
05-14-2013, 11:13 AM
You would know jefe

Yes, you feeling my cock....................yness

DirtyD
05-14-2013, 11:22 AM
Damnit lol

:lol:

Yagermeister
05-14-2013, 11:44 AM
Sounds good Luke!

Phuck Phace
05-14-2013, 11:49 AM
Get this gay shit out of here.

Doug1227
05-14-2013, 05:16 PM
I'll be slapping my DR's on and heading to Crandall at some point in the next few weeks..... anxious to see if I can get them to hook up with my newfound power! Who wants some?

Grandpa
05-14-2013, 05:31 PM
I'll be slapping my DR's on and heading to Crandall at some point in the next few weeks..... anxious to see if I can get them to hook up with my newfound power! Who wants some?

This guy does..

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/s1roush/2thumbsup_zps948d1380.jpg

Doug1227
05-14-2013, 05:44 PM
I don't want him sliding all over the place next to me while I'm going down the track! I better stay in front so he can't hit me! :O

svt-eric
05-15-2013, 10:41 PM
its official! not going out of town this weekend so ill be at the dyno day!

Mustangdude72
05-17-2013, 11:36 AM
So this really sucks but I'm not gonna make it out there tomorrow, I just don't have any money or gas :(

Grandpa
05-17-2013, 11:43 AM
Skurred "Termi"... :lol:

Phuck Phace
05-17-2013, 11:46 AM
So this really sucks but I'm not gonna make it out there tomorrow, I just don't have any money or gas :(

Get a hand job job.

Grandpa
05-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Get a hand job job.

Is that how Gary does it?

Midnight11
05-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Is that how Gary does it?

Don't talk about my wife!

Grandpa
05-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Don't talk about my wife!

AS669AzO8bw

Midnight11
05-17-2013, 12:46 PM
Makes a call out thread but can't show -_-

Mustangdude72
05-17-2013, 01:29 PM
Makes a call out thread but can't show -_-

I know it's bullshit, im fucking pissed and I feel stupid for starting this

saunupe1911
05-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Just took a mental break from coding here at work and just read through this thread. I've got my :smiley-face-popcorn ready! This is going to be good tomorrow.

Midnight11
05-17-2013, 04:20 PM
I know it's bullshit, im fucking pissed and I feel stupid for starting this

Go do something for extra cash lol

Midnight11
05-18-2013, 06:51 PM
It is now 4-0 vs Steve! Shifter didn't make a difference

OG Fox
05-18-2013, 07:04 PM

uh oh.

re-rx7
05-18-2013, 07:15 PM

uh oh.

:gathering::lol2:

Grandpa
05-18-2013, 07:42 PM

Now you are outright lyin. Lol.

First run i lost cuz im a dipshit. Lol. I was so pre-occupied messing with the shifter trying to get familiar with it cuz it had been in the car all of ten minutes. I spun on thenhit and the TC came on, it killed the run for me and there was no way i was gonna catch him.

Seond run was close but i came around him by half a car.

I tried to get him to turn around but he got distracted by a Camaro SS that we came upon. Lol. We were headingnthe wrong direction paying tolls so i exited.

Nick is saying he shutdown but its bs his car was still screaming WOT loud as hell. Its not a race with Nick if there is no controversey. Lol

Midnight11
05-18-2013, 07:43 PM
steve are u kidding? i pulled you with ease and shut down the second run when i was coming at traffic....

Grandpa
05-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Time for a track trip again to keep Nick honest. Lol

Midnight11
05-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Yea in lying but u have an excuse for everything. I've never lied about a race so why now

Grandpa
05-18-2013, 08:03 PM
You can have your 4-0 nick if it makes you feel better. Lol

As i said i can tell those headers gave you a few mph. It runs good. I was already 0-2 so no reason to make anything up. Telling u guys i screwed up again is just more ammo for u guys but its what happened. i hadnt driven the car yet with the shifter but ran right out to race you with it. In thenprocess i forgot to turn off the TC cuz ive only done once before when we went to the track. But its what happened.

Second race i came around you. So im willing to say im 1-3 which still sucks. Lol

OG Fox
05-18-2013, 08:26 PM
You can have your 4-0 nick if it makes you feel better. Lol

As i said i can tell those headers gave you a few mph. It runs good. I was already 0-2 so no reason to make anything up. Telling u guys i screwed up again is just more ammo for u guys but its what happened. i hadnt driven the car yet with the shifter but ran right out to race you with it. In thenprocess i forgot to turn off the TC cuz ive only done once before when we went to the track. But its what happened.

Second race i came around you. So im willing to say im 1-3 which still sucks. Lol

shift baby shift!

Doug1227
05-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Is Crandall open or did it close for a bit with the ownership change? Let's organize a trip out there if it's open. I want some new times anyways. Within the next few weeks before it gets "balls hot!"

blownaltered
05-19-2013, 08:39 AM
Is Crandall open or did it close for a bit with the ownership change? Let's organize a trip out there if it's open. I want some new times anyways. Within the next few weeks before it gets "balls hot!"

No Crandall is closed, untill someone buys it

03MachMe
05-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Pretty sure someone already bought it
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd34/03machme/Screenshot_2013-05-19-08-35-36_zps970d9383.png

re-rx7
05-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Vids need to take place.

Phuck Phace
05-19-2013, 11:52 AM
I heard Crandall will be open again in a week or two.

46Tbird
05-19-2013, 12:19 PM
..................lol....................

White_lightning
05-19-2013, 12:54 PM
Damn.. Serious bidness going on here...

re-rx7
05-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Lightning your toooooo slow to be in this thread.:boobs:

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 02:00 PM
I love how the two slowest cars are going after one another.:hump:

Midnight11
05-19-2013, 02:18 PM
i love how someone who hasnt ran his car and doesnt make 500hp talks the most shit...

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 02:20 PM
i love how someone who hasnt ran his car and doesnt make 500hp talks the most shit...

I don't need to waste my time on your 412hp mustang.

Midnight11
05-19-2013, 02:22 PM
lol make more than that and now ill have e85. prob be pretty close race but hey my motor isnt built ;)

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 02:24 PM
lol make more than that and now ill have e85. prob be pretty close race but hey my motor isnt built ;)

It won't be a close race foo. And you won't gain that much on e85. Hell there was a mustang that made 10 less rwhp then before and all he did was switch it to e85.

Midnight11
05-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Ok bench racer

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 02:28 PM
Ok bench racer

Call me that all you want cause that look like so much fun getting pulled over by a state trooper Friday night.

Midnight11
05-19-2013, 02:35 PM
im fine with going at the track. didnt say it had to be mexico

White_lightning
05-19-2013, 02:37 PM
E85 plus na = waste of time..

re-rx7
05-19-2013, 02:37 PM
Call me that all you want cause that look like so much fun getting pulled over by a state trooper Friday night.
:iranmaybe:
Ok bench racer
:lol2::pokeowned::smiley-face-popcorn

It won't be a close race foo. And you won't gain that much on e85. Hell there was a mustang that made 10 less rwhp then before and all he did was switch it to e85.

:yaoface2:

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 02:45 PM
E85 plus na = waste of time..

Truff

re-rx7
05-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Truff

Lots of variables. CR would be the big one.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 02:56 PM
Lots of variables. CR would be the big one.

Haven't seen too many NA cars gaining the so call 15-30 rwhp that people are claiming. I'm sure it's better for the engine overall especially for boosted cars but as far as a performance gainer not so much. At least for the NA cars.

White_lightning
05-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Thats a lot of work and effort for 10 rwhp.. Just spray the bitch.

re-rx7
05-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Haven't seen too many NA cars gaining the so call 15-30 rwhp that people are claiming. I'm sure it's better for the engine overall especially for boosted cars but as far as a performance gainer not so much. At least for the NA cars.

Im talkin like 13+ CR.

re-rx7
05-19-2013, 03:24 PM
THIS!!!!!!:win:

Midnight11
05-19-2013, 03:42 PM
injectors is a lot of work?
Im talkin like 13+ CR.

jeff's 13:1

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 03:46 PM
injectors is a lot of work?

jeff's 13:1

Apparently I'm 12.5:1

White_lightning
05-19-2013, 03:51 PM
I guess im just lazy.. Too much work for 10rwhp. Either way its different degrees of slow... My shit is slow.. So im well versed in recognizing it :)

Phuck Phace
05-19-2013, 03:52 PM
I'm down for a track trip to see you guys run some consistent low 14s. :-D

Midnight11
05-19-2013, 03:55 PM
We know yours won't be running by then either

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm down for a track trip to see you guys run some consistent low 14s. :-D

I know you're not talking to me foo.

Doug1227
05-19-2013, 06:06 PM
I slapped the MT's back on today, so I'm ready for a trip to Crandall when you guys are ready. I'll be pretty busy next weekend, but we ought to try the next assuming Crandall will be open. Definitely 1/4 mile though!

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 08:25 PM
I love how the two slowest cars are going after one another.:hump:

You know, we might be the slowest, maybe not. But one thing is for sure we are having fun with our cars rather than sitting at home talking shit doing nothing. I'm enjoying my lil rivalry with Nick, it's all in good fun. Keep stroking yourself thinking about how fast your car really isn't. I'd be afraid to run your car too at this point after dropping all that money only to find out it's no faster than your typical bolt on Coyote. lol

After the dyno day I learned that Jeff knows about two things, bullshitting and dicks. lol

Blah blah blah. Go ask Daddy to buy you some more parts.

Ok bench racer

Agreed.

I slapped the MT's back on today, so I'm ready for a trip to Crandall when you guys are ready. I'll be pretty busy next weekend, but we ought to try the next assuming Crandall will be open. Definitely 1/4 mile though!

Sounds like fun, Doug. We need to do it before it gets blazing hot!

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 08:26 PM
I know you're not talking to me foo.

I'm going to laugh when you're still running 12's with all your shit talk and no seat time. :slap:

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 09:00 PM
I'm going to laugh when you're still running 12's with all your shit talk and no seat time. :slap:

I know I won't be missing 4th.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 09:02 PM
And Steve I don't think you have the right to talk shit until you learn how to drive your car for obvious reasons and when or if you ever beat Nic.:flamingdevil:

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 09:06 PM
You know, we might be the slowest, maybe not. But one thing is for sure we are having fun with our cars rather than sitting at home talking shit doing nothing. I'm enjoying my lil rivalry with Nick, it's all in good fun. Keep stroking yourself thinking about how fast your car really isn't. I'd be afraid to run your car too at this point after dropping all that money only to find out it's no faster than your typical bolt on Coyote. lol

You know damn well I would kill any of you bolt on coyotes.

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 09:34 PM
I know I won't be missing 4th.

That problem has been resolved.

And Steve I don't think you have the right to talk shit until you learn how to drive your car for obvious reasons and when or if you ever beat Nic.:flamingdevil:

I beat Nick once regardless if wants to admit it or not. We need to get video next time. Regardlessly, he SHOULD beat me considering he has much more done to his car than I do. My car has ONE power mod done to it. So my car runs pretty damn good for what is done to it.

It's all talk until you do it. Just because you make X power, doesn't mean your car is X fast. You have to get out there and do it. Quit checkbook racing and get out there and do some work. Enjoy your car for a change and quit talking shit until you do something to talk some shit about.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 09:47 PM
That problem has been resolved.

I beat Nick once regardless if wants to admit it or not. We need to get video next time. Regardlessly, he SHOULD beat me considering he has much more done to his car than I do. My car has ONE power mod done to it. So my car runs pretty damn good for what is done to it.

It's all talk until you do it. Just because you make X power, doesn't mean your car is X fast. You have to get out there and do it. Quit checkbook racing and get out there and do some work. Enjoy your car for a change and quit talking shit until you do something to talk some shit about.

You're right my car feels a lot stronger then what the numbers say. And I've had my car back for what two weeks. What am I supposed to do race every fucking day? I can't wait till all you slow asses eat you're own words.

OG Fox
05-19-2013, 09:48 PM

yet to be seen since that car never gets driven.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 09:50 PM

That's why I've put on 600 miles since I got the car back and when as any of the shit talkers been to the track since I got my car back?

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 09:57 PM
You're right my car feels a lot stronger then what the numbers say. And I've had my car back for what two weeks. What am I supposed to do race every fucking day? I can't wait till all you slow asses eat you're own words.

We're suppose to take your word on your "feelings" after you haven't driven your car at all and used to driving that big ass truck around for so long? DUH it "feels" faster. Get the fuck outta here with that noise. lmao.

Exactly. He can "say" whatever he wants. He's talked enough shit, let's see him back it up now.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 09:58 PM
We're suppose to take your word on your "feelings" after you haven't driven your car at all and used to driving that big ass truck around for so long? DUH it "feels" faster. Get the fuck outta here with that noise. lmao.

Exactly. He can "say" whatever he wants. He's talked enough shit, let's see him back it up now.

I guess Clint doesn't know what he's talking about either. Like I said beat someone first then you can talk a little shit.

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 10:02 PM
That's why I've put on 600 miles since I got the car back and when as any of the shit talkers been to the track since I got my car back?

You need someone to hold your hand to get you there? Face it. You're nervous as fuck that set up isn't going to perform as you had hoped it would. So say you put a car or two on another bolt on car, that set up is still FAIL for the money and time that went into it. But you still have to get it down the track with your own driving skills. Only one way to find out. :pepper:

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 10:05 PM
I guess Clint doesn't know what he's talking about either. Like I said beat someone first then you can talk a little shit.

Are you stupid or just can't read? I've beat Nick and BlownAltered both whose cars are way more modded than my car. I'm not suppose to beat them because my car has ONE power mod. lol

Clint has nothing to do with it unless Clint is driving the car for you. You can race on theory all you want. It's just talk until then.

Who have you beat? No one. Your car has been parked in the shop collecting dust. Glass houses, dude.

Doug1227
05-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Man, I sure hope my shit runs a number! If it doesn't, you fockers aren't ever gonna let me live it down! I'm gonna keep my expectations low... like maybe an 11.50 or something....

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Man, I sure hope my shit runs a number! If it doesn't, you fockers aren't ever gonna let me live it down! I'm gonna keep my expectations low... like maybe an 11.50 or something....

LOL, you'll be fine I'm sure. You haven't been running your mouth nonstop like Dickgrabber up there.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 10:15 PM
Lol you beat someone once and he beat you how many times? And he has more stuff what boss intake? Whoa big fucking deal. And for your info I beat a c6 the day I picked my car up when I did cams not once but twice. And trust me I'm not nervous whatsoever about my car. Am I disappointed about the numbers sure but that's what they are. A dyno is just a tool and nothing else.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 10:18 PM
LOL, you'll be fine I'm sure. You haven't been running your mouth nonstop like Dickgrabber up there.

Jesus Christ it's called shit talking you know something you do all the time when someone disagrees with you. So if I didn't talk shit then I guess my car would run 10's. just stfu already Steve this is fucking annoying.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Shit I forgot about the non shit talking mod. It adds half second to your time when you don't do that. Psssh

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 10:25 PM
Lol you beat someone once and he beat you how many times? And he has more stuff what boss intake? Whoa big fucking deal. And for your info I beat a c6 the day I picked my car up when I did cams not once but twice. And trust me I'm not nervous whatsoever about my car. Am I disappointed about the numbers sure but that's what they are. A dyno is just a tool and nothing else.

Again, you seem to miss the point, he's SUPPOSED to beat me you dumb hillbilly. He had more mods, including a shifter which helps BIG since the stock one was crap and he also just added the headers and a new tune which really helped his MPH. So it wasn't even the same race as when we went to the track. My car has the same set up, an H pipe..thats it. Damn you are dense. lol.

Jesus Christ it's called shit talking you know something you do all the time when someone disagrees with you. So if I didn't talk shit then I guess my car would run 10's. just stfu already Steve this is fucking annoying.

You've been doing the same thing big boy. Suck it up. Quit bench racing and let's see you race someone.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Again, you seem to miss the point, he's SUPPOSED to beat me you dumb hillbilly. He had more mods, including a shifter which helps BIG since the stock one was crap and he also just added the headers and a new tune which really helped his MPH. So it wasn't even the same race as when we went to the track. My car has the same set up, an H pipe..thats it. Damn you are dense. lol.

You've been doing the same thing big boy. Suck it up. Quit bench racing and let's see you race someone.

And since number is everything to you tons of fun Nick actually didn't make as much before. And all hear is excuses on why you lost to a kid that supposedly you have so much more experience in racing. Lmao at you fool.

Doug1227
05-19-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm adding my "good nature" to my mod list! Lmao!

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 10:39 PM
I'm adding my "good nature" to my mod list! Lmao!

Lol

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 10:40 PM
And since number is everything to you tons of fun Nick actually didn't make as much before. And all hear is excuses on why you lost to a kid that supposedly you have so much more experience in racing. Lmao at you fool.

Once exuse, I couldn't hit the gear. I lost the 1/4 mile race. I accepted that. I beat him every time through the 1/8th and it was a close race to the end, not bad for a near stock car against a modded car.

It's funny though, as soon I changed the shifter I don't have the problem anymore. So there must have been to something I was saying. But you won't listen to that because it takes the only thing you have say away. lmao.

Who here have you beat? No one.

Btw, Nick made 425rw before his headers and retune and now makes 433 and he definetely picked up a few MPH on the big end.

Phuck Phace
05-19-2013, 10:42 PM
Or just keep talking trash on the Internet and never race each other.

IHateThisSite
05-19-2013, 10:56 PM
I hear we are having a smallest dick contest up in here .... CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SOME PWNESS

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 10:59 PM
The topic of dicks comes up way too often around here. No pun intended. Lol

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Oh yeah, i raced Thehead too.

I'd race Dirty D too but I dont keep a calculator in my car. But maybe if i did i could keep count of all the people Jeff talked shit but never raced anyone. Lmao.

Blackout
05-19-2013, 11:14 PM
Ill run you people in a foot race.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Once exuse, I couldn't hit the gear. I lost the 1/4 mile race. I accepted that. I beat him every time through the 1/8th and it was a close race to the end, not bad for a near stock car against a modded car.

It's funny though, as soon I changed the shifter I don't have the problem anymore. So there must have been to something I was saying. But you won't listen to that because it takes the only thing you have say away. lmao.

Who here have you beat? No one.

Btw, Nick made 425rw before his headers and retune and now makes 433 and he definetely picked up a few MPH on the big end.

Ok......and?

Grandpa
05-19-2013, 11:51 PM
Jeff = All talk, no chop.

BLK2012GT
05-19-2013, 11:56 PM
Steve = Pork chops

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 12:03 AM
Steve = Pork chops

LOL, okay Slim. :rofl:

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 12:23 AM
okay kiddies:) keep it civil in the sand box...

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 12:29 AM
okay kiddies:) keep it civil in the sand box...

Wanna race or should I ask you in a year when your car is finally returned to you again? :bowroflwerd6:

BLK2012GT
05-20-2013, 12:56 AM
This must be the dfwstang Steve coming out tonight. Damn Nic did a number on your ass.

re-rx7
05-20-2013, 01:15 AM
Factory headers seem to be pretty gd. Lots of shit talking on here. Feels like home.

BLK2012GT
05-20-2013, 01:22 AM
Factory headers look just like shorties. That's why there isn't a huge gain with long tubes.

Dark Pony
05-20-2013, 06:16 AM
:popcorn:

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 08:32 AM
Wanna race or should I ask you in a year when your car is finally returned to you again? :bowroflwerd6:

i'm to scared of all the 400 rwhp 5.0s to ever challenge them.. ill stay in my box with the slow bolt on c6s.

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 08:55 AM
This must be the dfwstang Steve coming out tonight. Damn Nic did a number on your ass.

Awww, look at Jeff desperately trying to deflect. Lol.

Nothing has changed here..jeff is still bench racing and hasnt raced anyone. All talk, no chop.

re-rx7
05-20-2013, 09:22 AM
i'm to scared of all the 400 rwhp 5.0s to ever challenge them.. ill stay in my box with the slow bolt on c6s.
Goddamn right you will.:rondod:

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 09:42 AM

I understand. That will give you more time to work on your strapless lifting. Rage yo!

DirtyD
05-20-2013, 10:20 AM
Dammit, where's my calculator....:derp:

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Dammit, where's my calculator....:derp:

In your glovebox, duh. :troll3:

re-rx7
05-20-2013, 10:42 AM
ME and Steve should race. I have one power adder as well. A shitty Bama Tune.:troll3:

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 10:48 AM
ME and Steve should race. I have one power adder as well. A shitty Bama Tune.:troll3:

I'm the slowest one here and haven't beat anyone (according to King Bench Racer Jeff). So you should give me the hit and maybe a car or two. :headbang:

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm the slowest one here and haven't beat anyone (according to King Bench Racer Jeff). So you should give me the hit and maybe a car or two. :headbang:

the only hit you are getting is a SLAP to the face :D

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 11:10 AM

I don't know how you plan on doing that, T-Rex.

BLK2012GT
05-20-2013, 11:20 AM
Awww, look at Jeff desperately trying to deflect. Lol.

Nothing has changed here..jeff is still bench racing and hasnt raced anyone. All talk, no chop.

Yes cause instead of living a life I need to be racing everyone. You make my head hurt. And like I said till you actually beat someone multiple times I don't understand how you can talk shit about someone's car. Especially one that makes 80 more hp then yours.:idiot:

re-rx7
05-20-2013, 11:22 AM
:3681700093_1f8b56e8 I still have the stock shifter even!
:gasp:
I don't know how you plan on doing that, T-Rex.
:GetMoney:

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 11:37 AM
Yes cause instead of living a life I need to be racing everyone. You make my head hurt. And like I said till you actually beat someone multiple times I don't understand how you can talk shit about someone's car. Especially one that makes 80 more hp then yours.:idiot:

Backpeddle...backpeddle...backpeddle.

It's called having fun with your car. You should try it. You haven't beat anyone either, you're such a hypocrite. lol

:3681700093_1f8b56e8 I still have the stock shifter even!

:gasp:

:GetMoney:

Let's do it.

BLK2012GT
05-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Backpeddle...backpeddle...backpeddle.

It's called having fun with your car. You should try it. You haven't beat anyone either, you're such a hypocrite. lol

Let's do it.

I'm not backpeddling anything. I'm not racing anyone on the street. Sorry I don't do that anymore. Got into serious trouble when I did. So it will be at the track. And like I said before since I got my car back when has anyone been to the track?

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm not backpeddling anything. I'm not racing anyone on the street. Sorry I don't do that anymore. Got into serious trouble when I did. So it will be at the track. And like I said before since I got my car back when has anyone been to the track?

Then don't talk shit about racing anyone when you aren't doing it yourself.

Let's set up a track day then so we can see how awesome of a driver you are and how blazingly fast your car is. Crandall is open for Friday night for T&T. You down or you will "be having a life" that night?

BLK2012GT
05-20-2013, 11:54 AM

Let's set up a track day then so we can see how awesome of a driver you are and how blazingly fast your car is. Crandall is open for Friday night for T&T. You down or you will "be having a life" that night?

I can talk shit if I want to and yes I'll be busy Friday cause I'll be having my kids for the weekend for the first time since the wedding.

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 12:00 PM
I can talk shit if I want to and yes I'll be busy Friday cause I'll be having my kids for the weekend for the first time since the wedding.

Soo, you can talk shit, even though you aren't racing, or haven't beat anyone either, but I can't even though I am racing, having fun and bringing some fun lighthearted entertainment to the board? :snoopfacepalm:

LMAO..you're crazy, Jeff. :waytogo:

re-rx7
05-20-2013, 12:01 PM
Thurs at Denton are usually open as well. Im down Steve if we can ever get together.

BLK2012GT
05-20-2013, 12:03 PM

Soo, you can talk shit, even though you aren't racing, or haven't beat anyone either, but I can't even though I am racing, having fun and bringing some fun lighthearted entertainment to the board? :snoopfacepalm:

I make plenty of power to back it up so I know I will beat basic bolt 5.0's. so yes I can talk shit. You can't do that obviously ex: Nic. You know I would rather race against LS3 vettes and see how my car stands against them. Motor to motor of course.

DirtyD
05-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Pretty sure I'm slower. You at least have a legit dyno tune. Highly doubt my can SCT tune competes. The intake probably isn't even really getting used because I'm on the stock airbox option (no K&N option)

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 12:07 PM
I make plenty of power to back it up so I know I will beat basic bolt 5.0's. so yes I can talk shit. You can't do that obviously ex: Nic. You know I would rather race against LS3 vettes and see how my car stands against them. Motor to motor of course.

ls3 vettes are very common.. shouldnt have a problem running into one:)

now finding a BONE stock one.. might be a problem.. because short of a paper tag one finding one that only makes 400ish rwhp will be tough:).. unless you are making a lot more than the other 5.0 guys in this thread.

re-rx7
05-20-2013, 12:08 PM
ls3 vettes are very common.. shouldnt have a problem running into one:)

now finding a BONE stock one.. might be a problem.. because short of a paper tag one finding one that only makes 400ish rwhp will be tough:).. unless you are making a lot more than the other 5.0 guys in this thread.:xmasorlyflag:

BLK2012GT
05-20-2013, 12:08 PM

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 12:14 PM
:xmasorlyflag:

it's just a rumour..

but i heard THIS is what happens when a 490 rwhp c6 runs a 500+ rwhp mustang.. granted its a Blown 4.6 and not the all mightly 5.0.. maybe the 5.0 would have been closer:)

C-dhTFWD4I8

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 12:15 PM
Thurs at Denton are usually open as well. Im down Steve if we can ever get together.

I have training on Thursday nights until 8:30. Go home, shower and then drive all the way to Denton from Wylie just wouldn't be worth it by the time I got there. :(

LOL, more dyno racing. Hate to tell you, but you'd get murdered by a even just a cam only LS3 Vette. Mustangs need to make about 100rw or more to stay even due to the weight difference. You aren't making that much power on motor.

Pretty sure I'm slower. You at least have a legit dyno tune. Highly doubt my can SCT tune competes. The intake probably isn't even really getting used because I'm on the stock airbox option (no K&N option)

I'm using the stock air box and filter as well. Only mod I have is the H pipe and tune. That's it.

re-rx7
05-20-2013, 12:16 PM
it's just a rumour..

but i heard THIS is what happens when a 490 rwhp c6 runs a 500+ rwhp mustang.. granted its a Blown 4.6 and not the all mightly 5.0.. maybe the 5.0 would have been closer:)

C-dhTFWD4I8

Well obviously. The weight diff is what 500lbs not to mention the Aero drag. The 1/4 mile would be diff :imo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCTVy1_xCZg&nofeather=True

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Well obviously. The weight diff is what 500lbs not to mention the Aero drag. The 1/4 mile would be diff :imo:

1/4 mile would be different depending on the driver. I couldnt care about 1/4 mile so i dont know what i would run.

another local C6 ran 10.3 @ 132 making 520 rwhp NA.

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 12:20 PM

that race was 100% won by driver.

the vette had WAY to much power to try hook like that on an un prepped surface.. stang as smart.. killed him out the hold and held him off for the 1/16th mile of the race :)

Grandpa

LMAO, that Fox is a nitrous car and makes WAY more than 496rw. It's already been proven. That was a nice troll job by that guy though.

re-rx7
1/4 mile would be different depending on the driver. I couldnt care about 1/4 mile so i dont know what i would run.

another local C6 ran 10.3 @ 132 making 520 rwhp NA.

I feel the LRA setup lauches better then IRS.

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 12:21 PM
LMAO, that Fox is a nitrous car. It's already been proven. That was a nice troll job by that guy though.

nitrous or no nitrous.. he had the much better setup to hook on the street. his car Straight up hooked and booked.

re-rx7
:untitled::roflsquared:LMAO, that Fox is a nitrous car and makes WAY more than 496rw. It's already been proven. That was a nice troll job by that guy though.

:untitled::roflsquared:

re-rx7
nitrous or no nitrous.. he had the much better setup to hook on the street. his car Straight up hooked and booked.

Run what yuh brung. Gta love Feld!:bowroflwerd6:

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 12:22 PM

I feel like I'm being bukkake'd with stupid. :hahano:

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 12:24 PM
I feel like I'm being bukkake'd with stupid. :hahano:

The fact that you know what it feels like to get Bukkake'd disturbs me... deeply....

:D

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 12:25 PM

Hell yeah. They scraped, VHT treated it, burned it making it sticky as hell with a car gutted on drag suspension.

They Vette just rolled up expecting the usual street race pedalfest not expecting the Stang crew to do all that shit.

That was some badass old school hustling street racing right there! 11g's is a good night!

Grandpa
05-20-2013, 12:27 PM
The fact that you know what it feels like to get Bukkake'd disturbs me... deeply....

:D

Don't bullshit. After well over a decade on DFWM you know damn well what it feels like too. lol.

White_lightning
05-20-2013, 12:32 PM
Don't bullshit. After well over a decade on DFWM you know damn well what it feels like too. lol.

No sir:) I never ran into the conflicts you did.. im just a much more likable guy :)

Also:) no one has ever required me to go choke them out.. the few ppl who i promised to do it to took me on my word :D

When it comes to being an asshole.. im much nicer at it than you :D

re-rx7
05-20-2013, 12:35 PM
Hell yeah. They scraped, VHT treated it, burned it making it sticky as hell with a car gutted on drag suspension.

They Vette just rolled up expecting the usual street race pedalfest not expecting the Stang crew to do all that shit.

That was some badass old school hustling street racing right there! 11g's is a good night!

The race with the GTR stipulated no street prep.

Rforbes
05-20-2013, 12:49 PM

One way to settle this. Saturday, Northstar has T & T for $20.00
I will be there in my.......slow Camaro