PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Forth Worth GTG

Pages : 1 [2]

Bacadiesel
10-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Damn

Dark Pony
10-17-2013, 08:51 PM
I like booze, so I like to go in Hooters. I have recently switched professions and also work an on call schedule. I apologize for my lack of attendance. As far as I'm concerned, that area is plagued with construction for a good while. Any thoughts on a different location gentlemen?

downtime!
10-18-2013, 01:06 AM
Since my schedule has changed as well, I can now make these again. It's always going to be a pain to try and please everyone. Hooters was a good spot, but the construction is killing it for a while. Fuzzy's is nice, but it's a bit of a hike for us North siders. If we can get some place that is truly central to most people, I'm all for that. It should have a decent parking lot, for those of us who like to talk shop, and it decent food, for those that want to eat. And booze. It needs to serve some liquor.

Dark Pony
11-22-2013, 07:58 AM
Any suggestions guys? I know it's getting cold, but doesn't mean we still can't plan.

DirtyD
11-22-2013, 10:39 AM
I like the idea of Arlington, but it's not really all that central for the N Ft. Worth guys like Bryan and yourself.

I do the the concept that the Rosa's Meet is. Just meeting up to hang out, grab a bite to eat, ect. I think meeting up for some grub maybe at the string of Papa's restaurants off I-30 by University Dr. would be cool. Or maybe something around the 7th St/Montgomery Ward Plaza area?

rriddle3
11-22-2013, 02:49 PM
If it's a FW meet, let's keep it in FW. I know nothing about the 7th St meet, but it sounds nice and central. I'm still bummed about the lack of interest shown concerning the former meet.

DirtyD
11-22-2013, 03:06 PM
If it's a FW meet, let's keep it in FW. I know nothing about the 7th St meet, but it sounds nice and central. I'm still bummed about the lack of interest shown concerning the former meet.
I'm talking about doing something not having to do with the 7th st meet. Just that we have a GTG in the 7th st area.

downtime!
11-22-2013, 08:01 PM
I like the idea of doing something where we actually sit down and get some food, that would be cool. We can always BS about cars in the parking lot later. 7th Street area wouldn't be terrible, awfully busy around there though.

DirtyD
11-22-2013, 08:22 PM
I like the idea of doing something where we actually sit down and get some food, that would be cool. We can always BS about cars in the parking lot later. 7th Street area wouldn't be terrible, awfully busy around there though.

Yeah, but also has many choices to eat as well.

I just see the idea of a GTG has just hanging out and grubbing a little.

Shiftybusiness
11-24-2013, 02:39 PM
I would like to go to the ft. worth meet up also. I can't tell if it is happening or not, is it still at the Hooters in N.Richland Hills?

downtime!
11-24-2013, 03:54 PM
We haven't done the Hooters meet in a while, but are making plans to start it up again. Just looking for a suitable location.

Shiftybusiness
11-24-2013, 05:46 PM
that cool, I'll try come out.

Austin@BA-Speed
11-27-2013, 03:05 PM
im back around, and would love to come out, arlington or ftw, just let me know where! Idk about pappas, thats $$$$ !